The Flat Earth/Globe Earth Discussion Thread

bflat

I'm currently away on holiday and reading "The Answer" by David Icke. I just came across the following in Chapter Eight "Why demonise the gas of life?" which I will quote here as it is quite telling, especially as David does not really cover this subject at all. (For context he has just been explaining about how vegans are being used to push the 'Cult agenda' as part of the climate change narrative.)

"I find the same perceptual arrogance at the extreme end (not everyone) of those who contend that the Earth is flat. If people want to believe that then good luck to them I say. Unfortunately the same respect often doesn't come the other way. If you don't accept what they claim you are subject to attacks and dubbed an agent of the elite - even those who have spent their lives exposing the elite and who do more to that end in a month than 'flat Earth' extreme obssesives will do in a lifetime. The Earth is 'flat' in a sense at the level of its wavefield construct or 'interference pattern'. Its holographic decoded projection called the 'physical' Earth is quite something different. Those who see this differently have every right to do so and I won't call them agents of the elite just because they believe something that I don't. Why do so many people insist that what they believe must be accepted by everybody? This book is my view and my research. I don't insist for a second that people have to believe it if it doesn't make sense to them."

(Page 280 of the physical book if anyone doubts this)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

I'm currently away on holiday and reading "The Answer" by David Icke. I just came across the following in Chapter Eight "Why demonise the gas of life?" which I will quote here as it is quite telling, especially as David does not really cover this subject at all. (For context he has just been explaining about how vegans are being used to push the 'Cult agenda' as part of the climate change narrative.)

"I find the same perceptual arrogance at the extreme end (not everyone) of those who contend that the Earth is flat. If people want to believe that then good luck to them I say. Unfortunately the same respect often doesn't come the other way. If you don't accept what they claim you are subject to attacks and dubbed an agent of the elite - even those who have spent their lives exposing the elite and who do more to that end in a month than 'flat Earth' extreme obssesives will do in a lifetime. The Earth is 'flat' in a sense at the level of its wavefield construct or 'interference pattern'. Its holographic decoded projection called the 'physical' Earth is quite something different. Those who see this differently have every right to do so and I won't call them agents of the elite just because they believe something that I don't. Why do so many people insist that what they believe must be accepted by everybody? This book is my view and my research. I don't insist for a second that people have to believe it if it doesn't make sense to them."

(Page 280 of the physical book if anyone doubts this)

Each to his own, that's what I say.

2 hours ago, TheConsultant said:

Searching to detect a phenomenon that would most likely be detectable on the other axial plane and not at all on the other.

but it was detectable by Sagnac by adding to the experiment with a rotation of the table during measurement

What about Sagnac and his effect? apply it to something in a wider context or explain what you are inferring please.

i follow Malcolm Bowden,

it proved the aether exists, destroying relativity

I think if someone is building a very precise interferometer you can be sure as shit they have tightened the constituent components securely. Can't rule it out, although a very precise phase shift occurs which suggests not possible.

he notes that the pattern changes strength at different times of day. So i might suggest that daylight is affecting the beamsplitter as it is reflected through the windows

i wanna see that experiment done in a darkroom.

Edited by zArk
  • Like 1

If you had accurate recordings of planes travelling, you probably could work out what the world really look like.

They say, all long haul travel in southern hemisphere goes through the supposed northern hemisphere.

If you could record all of planes tracking for like a year, you probably could come up with some sort of model of what shape the world really is.

• Like 1

Mod Note:

Memes and videos without the posters typed consideration of the meme or video will be deleted.

You will have to describe why the meme is correct or give your opinion of the video!

Recurrent posting without the above will lead to moderation of your account.

• Thanks 2

On 10/14/2022 at 3:32 PM, zArk said:

i've explained the science to you many times and you ignore it.

frankly i am not wasting my time reiterating something so simple

The only hypothesis you have put up was the ridiculous  sun and moon with the lovely green circle which took me 5 min to discredit, not with the obvious inconsistencies with the hypothesis but with actual  telescopic observations of the moon with a non tracking mount and there has been none forthcoming since ,just more utube videos and the same ones we have seen a multitude of times before, non the less ( you have to be running out), a job at NASA obviously awaits  

The Equinox on Sep 22, 2022 DESTROYS the globe-Earth model

the Sun didnt hit the equator @ brazil on the equinox. Globe model fails.

n.b last few years i have noticed that the equinoxes have been announced for the 20th of september and march

now i was previously taught the first day of spring and autumn is 21st .. so i was hmmm initially thinking its only 1 day .. so it probably makes sense

but while arsing about on Time and Date .com i saw the equinox for the UK is recorded as the 25th September and the 17th or 18th of March

i went back 20 years and its the same date

Why are we told the equinox is 20th and the 1st day of the new season is 21st but the half day and half night equinox is the 17th/18th March and 25th September??

Is this another Globe fail, a calendar fail or a deliberate obfuscation of nature from the people?

i see the shortest day and longest day are recorded as the 22nd of dec and june.

Edited by zArk
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, zArk said:

n.b last few years i have noticed that the equinoxes have been announced for the 20th of september and march

now i was previously taught the first day of spring and autumn is 21st .. so i was hmmm initially thinking its only 1 day .. so it probably makes sense

but while arsing about on Time and Date .com i saw the equinox for the UK is recorded as the 25th September and the 17th or 18th of March

Why are we told the equinox is 20th and the 1st day of the new season is 21st but the half day and half night equinox is the 17th/18th March and 25th September??

Is this another Globe fail, a calendar fail or a deliberate obfuscation of nature from the people?

If the above figures are accurate, (not implying your wrong), then even if the Earth was flat, both models would be wrong. This would imply that there is possibly a third model not being considered.

2 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

If the above figures are accurate, (not implying your wrong), then even if the Earth was flat, both models would be wrong. This would imply that there is possibly a third model not being considered.

the gleason map fail maybe

56 minutes ago, zArk said:

i see the shortest day and longest day are recorded as the 22nd of dec and june.

My math's is hopeless, so what you are saying is that they are out by a day ? :classic_unsure:

1 hour ago, zArk said:

the gleason map fail maybe

It wouldn't matter which is correct, flat or globe. The dates times, wouldn't change. Unless the Earth is moving, or the stars or all of it. On a flat Earth, stationary model, nothing would ever change except obvious things like clouds etc. We already know that Polaris is not the only star to have been the north star throughout history. We also know that all stars move. This is observable with the naked eye.

2 hours ago, alexa said:

Has the “Missing Day” in Joshua been proven scientifically?

yes......

Did you know that the space program is busy proving that what has been called “myth” in the Bible is true? 

https://bible.org/question/has-“missing-day”-joshua-been-proven-scientifically

This proves that earth does not orbit the sun.

HOW? Don't post a link you explain it to me

Edited by peter

6 hours ago, zArk said:

Apologies for this copy & paste (taken from the same site you used: timeanddate.com )but I can't be arsed to type out an explanation...

The date of the equinoxes and solstices varies because a year in our calendar does not exactly match the length of the tropical year—the time it takes the Earth to complete an orbit around the Sun.

Today's Gregorian calendar has 365 days in a common year and 366 days in a leap year. However, our planet takes about 365.242199 days to orbit the Sun. This means that the timing of the equinoxes and solstices slowly drifts apart from the Gregorian calendar, and the solstice happens about 6 hours later each year. Eventually, the accumulated lag becomes so large that it falls on the following date.

To realign the calendar with the tropical year, a leap day is introduced (nearly) every four years. When this happens, the equinox and solstice dates shift back to the earlier date again.

Other factors influencing the timing of the equinoxes and solstices include variations in the length of a tropical year and in the orbital and daily rotational motion of the Earth, such as the “wobble” in the Earth's axis (precession).

• Thanks 2

27 minutes ago, webtrekker said:

The date of the equinoxes and solstices varies because a year in our calendar does not exactly match the length of the tropical year—the time it takes the Earth to complete an orbit around the Sun.

Today's Gregorian calendar has 365 days in a common year and 366 days in a leap year. However, our planet takes about 365.242199 days to orbit the Sun. This means that the timing of the equinoxes and solstices slowly drifts apart from the Gregorian calendar, and the solstice happens about 6 hours later each year. Eventually, the accumulated lag becomes so large that it falls on the following date.

To realign the calendar with the tropical year, a leap day is introduced (nearly) every four years. When this happens, the equinox and solstice dates shift back to the earlier date again.

Other factors influencing the timing of the equinoxes and solstices include variations in the length of a tropical year and in the orbital and daily rotational motion of the Earth, such as the “wobble” in the Earth's axis (precession).

ahh, i get that but i am pointing to the equinox day not being the half day half night day

the earth plane is positioned in symmetry with the sun plane

an equinox is traditionally defined as the time when the plane of Earth's equator passes through the geometric center of the Sun's disk.[7][8] Equivalently, this is the moment when Earth's rotation axis is directly perpendicular to the Sun-Earth line, tilting neither toward nor away from the Sun  wiki

change-Earth-seasons-sunlight-amount-surface-latitudes.webp.9195d29957fac6390ab02288b965569a.webpchildrens encyclopedia britannica

So surely on the Equinox --- it should be THE  half day and half night day

The word is derived from the Latin aequinoctium, from aequus (equal) and nox (genitive noctis) (night).

Edited by zArk

3 hours ago, peter said:

HOW? Don't post a link you explain it to me

They were checking the position of the sun, moon, and planets out in space where they would be, 100 years and 1000 years from now.

They ran the computer measurement back and forth over the centuries and it came to a halt. The computer stopped and put up a red signal, which meant that there was something wrong either with the information fed into it, or with the results as compared to the standards.

They called in the service department to check it out and they said “what’s wrong?” Well they found there is a day missing in space, in elapsed time. They scratched their heads and tore their hair. There was no answer. Finally, a Christian man on the team said, “You know, one time I was in Sunday school and they talked about the sun standing still.

Where Joshua asked the Lord to make the sun stand still! That’s right-'The sun stood still and the moon stayed-and hasted not to go down about a whole day'!

The elapsed time that was missing back in Joshua’s day was 23 hours and 20 minutes-not a whole day. Still Missing was 40 minutes.

So going back to the Bible  in 2 Kings: Hezekiah,

on his death-bed, was visited by the prophet Isaiah who told him that he was not going to die. Hezekiah asked for a sign as proof. Isaiah said, 'Do you want the sun to go ahead 10 degrees?' Hezekiah said 'It is nothing for the sun to go ahead 10 degrees, but let the shadow return backward 10 degrees.' Isaiah spoke to the Lord and the Lord brought the shadow ten degrees BACKWARD! Ten degrees is exactly 40 minutes!

Twenty-three hours and 20 minutes in Joshua, plus 40 minutes in Second Kings make the missing day in the universe!

Isn’t it amazing?! Our God is rubbing their noses in His Truth!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, alexa said:

They were checking the position of the sun, moon, and planets out in space where they would be, 100 years and 1000 years from now.

They ran the computer measurement back and forth over the centuries and it came to a halt. The computer stopped and put up a red signal, which meant that there was something wrong either with the information fed into it, or with the results as compared to the standards.

They called in the service department to check it out and they said “what’s wrong?” Well they found there is a day missing in space, in elapsed time. They scratched their heads and tore their hair. There was no answer. Finally, a Christian man on the team said, “You know, one time I was in Sunday school and they talked about the sun standing still.

Where Joshua asked the Lord to make the sun stand still! That’s right-'The sun stood still and the moon stayed-and hasted not to go down about a whole day'!

The elapsed time that was missing back in Joshua’s day was 23 hours and 20 minutes-not a whole day. Still Missing was 40 minutes.

So going back to the Bible  in 2 Kings: Hezekiah,

on his death-bed, was visited by the prophet Isaiah who told him that he was not going to die. Hezekiah asked for a sign as proof. Isaiah said, 'Do you want the sun to go ahead 10 degrees?' Hezekiah said 'It is nothing for the sun to go ahead 10 degrees, but let the shadow return backward 10 degrees.' Isaiah spoke to the Lord and the Lord brought the shadow ten degrees BACKWARD! Ten degrees is exactly 40 minutes!

Twenty-three hours and 20 minutes in Joshua, plus 40 minutes in Second Kings make the missing day in the universe!

Isn’t it amazing?! Our God is rubbing their noses in His Truth!

Sometimes the internet actually helps me find what I'm looking for. I had a recollection of a discussion in a Sitchin book. One where the sun did not rise in the west and did not set in the east.

The Day the Sun Stood Still (cyberspaceorbit.com)