The Flat Earth/Globe Earth Discussion Thread

bflat

9 minutes ago, alexa said:

So not only do we live on spinning globe traversing a galactic plane but the earth is also hollow, yeah right 😂

Got a nice pic for you, not just DNA, but the DNA of the solar system, don't look at me ask, Thoth Hermes Trismegistus

hermestresmigustus.jpg.43fdfed94e850ea278919873bc329afd.jpg

I will show wonders in the heavens

and on the earth,

blood and fire and billows of smoke.

The sun will be turned to darkness

and the moon to blood

before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord.

Its happening people..the flake moon is telling us! Even tho is just CGI of course.

Watch the Illuminaghties turn the lights back on..then UFO takes off from darkstar.

They do this with the UFO's often & say they are planets..watch.😱

Its all fake & I should know.

On 5/14/2022 at 11:47 AM, sock muppet said:

We know that nasa lies so why would you assume an image depicting something out of the ordinary is truth, have you verified these effects with your own eyes.

I am not sure how out of the ordinary these observations are. I have seen multiple videos of boats that appear over the horizon, but can be zoomed in on for several miles past that point. There are also some amazing long distance photos from altitude that seem impossible to reconcile from the globe perspective.

It takes about a week at looking at this phenomena to realize that globe people claim things like looming, mirage, or the more general refraction, while the flat earthers are saying that the clearer the day, the farther one can see and it's that simple.

On 5/14/2022 at 11:06 AM, oddsnsods said:

I posted some photos of obvious curvature, you haven't responded.

I can't respond to every tidbit, but I have said that I don't understand how on the one hand you claim obvious curvature, while on the other there is always some type of refraction.

I am really curious if the obviousness of it to you is because we are on a sphere or if there is another way you are seeing this.

And the fe point about the airplane thing I think was explained in the video zark posted with the blocks along the flat surface that appeared to curve because of optical illusion.

I really have no horse in this... just posting my thoughts along the way.

On 5/14/2022 at 9:02 AM, webtrekker said:

Neither does it feel like you are travelling at 500mph in an aircraft. The only times you feel it are when the plane ACCELERATES or DECELERATES. When things are moving at a constant VELOCITY then you feel nothing. If the Earth were to suddenly slow down, then youd feel it. People often confuse velocity with acceleration.

Don't they say we are in an elliptical orbit? Can that possibly be constant velocity?

And what about our spiraling through space at close to 500,000 mph attached to the sun? And all the others?

I have been looking at our supposed movements and am honestly having a tough time reconciling them after taking the time to understand both sides.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, endfreemasonscum said:

Don't they say we are in an elliptical orbit? Can that possibly be constant velocity?

And what about our spiraling through space at close to 500,000 mph attached to the sun?

centripetal and centrifugal forces would be haywire

11 hours ago, endfreemasonscum said:

And what about our spiraling through space at close to 500,000 mph attached to the sun? And all the others?

I have been looking at our supposed movements and am honestly having a tough time reconciling them after taking the time to understand both sides.

Have you ever considered the fact that Gravity or whatever you want to call the sticking force that keeps you stuck to the ground is also the force that causes the Solar system to have a sinusoidal motion, a wave or frequency that causes the whole lot to move up and down with respect to the Galactic plane, and if you have then you would understand that a body in free fall within the Gravitational effect experiences no accelerating force.

16 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

a body in free fall within the Gravitational effect experiences no accelerating force.

Would that not be at the point of zero velocity? So there is acceleration but once at zero velocity there is no further acceleration, is that what you mean? 

16 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Would that not be at the point of zero velocity? So there is acceleration but once at zero velocity there is no further acceleration, is that what you mean? 

No, when in free fall within the Gravitational field or whatever you wish to call it you keep accelerating with respect to what it is relative to, for example , if you stood on a tall building with no atmosphere to act as resistance, when you leap off of it then your velocity increases until the smile on your face is shoved through your bottom when you hit the ground, where your acceleration and velocity returns to being constant relative to your environment.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Morpheus said:

Love it. 🤭

And at that point the mysterious thing we call Gravity magically reappears, you feel it as G force when standing on Earth, it is baffling, but i think it is because we don't yet have a true description of the reality we exist in, perhaps we never will, Einstein comes close but did not ever include the electrical side of things that Tesla is the master of so, it's no wonder the government robbed us of that wealth of knowledge.

4 hours ago, sock muppet said:

Have you ever considered the fact that Gravity or whatever you want to call the sticking force that keeps you stuck to the ground is also the force that causes the Solar system to have a sinusoidal motion, a wave or frequency that causes the whole lot to move up and down with respect to the Galactic plane, and if you have then you would understand that a body in free fall within the Gravitational effect experiences no accelerating force.

15 hours ago, endfreemasonscum said:

I can't respond to every tidbit,

On 5/10/2022 at 6:31 PM, oddsnsods said:

Windmills on the horizon : r/oddlyterrifyinghabitat-hillhouse-540x298.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

You cant respond thats right.

but I have said that I don't understand how on the one hand you claim obvious curvature, while on the other there is always some type of refraction.

Because you dont read the science, you watch flerth videos, or youde know this obvious, even I can figure out.

Refraction is caused by bending of light through the earths atmosphere.

Same reason like a sunset we get a red blood moon on occasion, as the light is scattered through the atmosphere.

I am really curious if the obviousness of it to you is because we are on a sphere or if there is another way you are seeing this.

Lunar eclipse recently pointed out.

Please try to theorize a lunar eclipse for us with the flat model.

Also explain a solar eclipse if the moon is transparent as claimed.

And people wonder why folks call flat earth a psyop.😒

What Is a Total Lunar Eclipse?

And the fe point about the airplane thing I think was explained in the video zark posted with the blocks along the flat surface that appeared to curve because of optical illusion.

I would say that was obvious lens distortion. Im sure any serious photographer would retire quickly into bush. But flerthers are instant experts in any field.

Edited by oddsnsods

1 hour ago, oddsnsods said:

Take your meds ffs.

if you cant see the fact theres no moon causing the solar eclipse after seeing those pictures then , forget about it. 

11 minutes ago, zArk said:

if you cant see the fact theres no moon causing the solar eclipse after seeing those pictures then , forget about it. 

I have seen a total solar eclipse August 11th 1999 just as predicted. Along with millions of others, your pics prove absolutely nothing of course, the way you expect others to just agree with you I used to find amusing.

What is causing the transparent flake moon solar eclipse or lunar eclipse, if not the earth.🍿

2 hours ago, zArk said:

no moon there.

its boring now repeating facts to you.

Bulimia boy is at it again

Believe me it's just as boring,if not more listening to the same bullshit time and time again

Show me your theory or at the very least  hypothesis of how a flat earth works, how does this hypothesis predict observational artifacts eg sunrise ,sunset,seasons etc.

Don't put up your rotating sun and moon over a flat earth  with the green circle again as you well know I've proven that to be bullshit, so how else does it work

On 5/14/2022 at 3:47 AM, sock muppet said:

This image of Aboriginal cave/wall art i think is depicting just such events, it ties in with plasma cosmology or the funky electric universe that is now so popular, could be wrong but the similarities is too striking to dismiss i think they are sun spots and not depictions of owls or other entities.

4244ff5809bd6e474a06dd6a9c43d1c4d597ccb0-2805492388.jpg.84fc0e25340193935090c9afa5467169.jpg

I got this now.
They were written remedy instruction for that place.
Circle gives a power to what's inside and what's inside is the instruction. Very handy if you know the meaning. I was looking at it like alien faces so it didn't click on me. The power of programming. lol

9 hours ago, peter said:

Show me your theory or at the very least  hypothesis of how a flat earth works, how does this hypothesis predict observational artifacts eg sunrise ,sunset,seasons etc.

Don't put up your rotating sun and moon over a flat earth  with the green circle again as you well know I've proven that to be bullshit, so how else does it work

Ask the same ol questions, then expect the same ol Answers 😁Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

11 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

What is causing the transparent flake moon solar eclipse or lunar eclipse, if not the earth.🍿

its not 'if' and its not an eclipse

11 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

I have seen a total solar eclipse August 11th 1999 just as predicted

Helio science uses Saros cycle so what?

3 hours ago, alexa said:

Ask the same ol questions, then expect the same ol Answers 😁Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

well I wouldn't have to ask the same old questions if you took a rather novel approach in this thread and actually answered at least one of them. You obviously graduated from the same flat earth uni as zark because he won't answer anything either. As far as expecting the same old answers,that's incorrect I would like an answer , notice the singular and the absence of a  plural in that statement and it's implications.

Edited by peter

4 hours ago, zArk said:

its not 'if' and its not an eclipse

Lets here your theory then as to what it is, why your bullshit response, why cant you just answer the question & not be a total dick about it?

4 hours ago, zArk said:

Helio science uses Saros cycle so what?

I read about Saros & its not precise enough for the accuracy of the calculations they use now, I dont see how that answers my question atall..

What is it that covers our sun during an eclipse if not the moon.

Youve made the claim its not the moon that causes a solar eclipse. You also make the claim the moon is transparent or a hologram of sorts. Millions who watch an eclipse know with their own eyes. Like all astronomers, ham radio amateurs & radar folks, anyone who works with Satellites, GPS, pilots, seamen, anyone who lives in the southern hemisphere. They all know you are not the full ticket & we live on a rotating sphere. Every bit of evidence for this obvious ive produced you have ignored previously.