Jump to content

The Flat Earth/Globe Earth Discussion Thread


bflat
 Share

Recommended Posts

8 hours ago, peter said:

 You can think what you want but they are the Wandjina,  sky spirits . I think it's rather a stretch to link them with  plasma cosmology or the funky electric universe,but hey ,this is the flat earth thread after all

 

I agree it is a stretch and i am not going to say much more as this is a flat earth thread, but i also do not discount an alternative explanation, for me at least it is not entities being expressed, and it was the suggestion of sun spots that was the basis of my post, and i see the similarity.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/10/2022 at 11:31 AM, oddsnsods said:

 

Like as I pointed out, if the earth was flat these wind turbines should all be the same height. Or ships that disappear over the horizon, or bridges that curve. Then some spacca will come along at sunset on a hot day, or when the water temperature is different to the air temp, make a video shouting muh flat..& calls it science.

Then Sheol head can spam it or misquotes from Tesla. Propagandist fundi who doesnt do truth, but thinks shes doing gods work. 👺

You see how much bullshit you read on this thread now.

Moral of story..dont be a dead head.

 

 

 

Google: oil rig, black swan flat earth.

 

habitat-hillhouse-540x298.jpg

Windmills on the horizon : r/oddlyterrifying

maxresdefault.jpg

 

The problem I am having though is that if as shown in the original video, if the Chicago photograph is not of a mirage, nor is it looming, then what is actually happening. that has not been explained.

 

There are several other photos that I have now come across over incredibly long distances that are not mirages nor are they looming either. Something is going on, but what? Is the flat earth psyop possibly to cover that we are actually far larger than we are told or that we still really don't know what this is?

 

And that black swan is another really strange one. I really don't see how that proves looming or a mirage either and the debunking videos seem to miss the point that the horizon is still visible in the background.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, alexa said:

tbh I don't feel like we are spinning at 1000 miles per hour

 

Neither does it feel like you are travelling at 500mph in an aircraft. The only times you feel it are when the plane ACCELERATES or DECELERATES. When things are moving at a constant VELOCITY then you feel nothing. If the Earth were to suddenly slow down, then youd feel it. People often confuse velocity with acceleration.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, peter said:

you have shown over the entirety of this thread you certainly don't comprehend much at all, and you are right,( one of the very few times)  ignorance is bliss

 

Well for you life must be so blissful, it would surprise me if you get up in the mornings 😴

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, endfreemasonscum said:

Is the flat earth psyop possibly to cover that we are actually far larger than we are told or that we still really don't know what this is?

 

I reckon so, IMO earth is much bigger than they are letting on, my belief is that earth carries on over the Antarctica ring wall, as Byrd once stated 'There is a continent bigger than the size of Africa'.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, sock muppet said:

 

This image of Aboriginal cave/wall art i think is depicting just such events, it ties in with plasma cosmology or the funky electric universe that is now so popular, could be wrong but the similarities is too striking to dismiss i think they are sun spots and not depictions of owls or other entities.

 

4244ff5809bd6e474a06dd6a9c43d1c4d597ccb0-2805492388.jpg.84fc0e25340193935090c9afa5467169.jpg

 

I can't imagine our ancestors being as primitive as this, they were most likely drawn by TPTB to deceive us once again, which they are still trying to do  today with with their fake Egyptian hieroglyphs.

 

image_2022-05-14_165356259.png.1138b2fc868aeeee12e3731c4570cde9.png

 

Oh look he's even holding dear ol Ken 😂

 

Edited by alexa
typo
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, endfreemasonscum said:

The problem I am having though is that if as shown in the original video, if the Chicago photograph is not of a mirage, nor is it looming, then what is actually happening. that has not been explained.

 

There are several other photos that I have now come across over incredibly long distances that are not mirages nor are they looming either. Something is going on, but what? Is the flat earth psyop possibly to cover that we are actually far larger than we are told or that we still really don't know what this is?

 

And that black swan is another really strange one. I really don't see how that proves looming or a mirage either and the debunking videos seem to miss the point that the horizon is still visible in the background.

 

I posted some photos of obvious curvature, you haven't responded.

 

How can a ship disappear on the horizon but not change size as it sinks? things do not grow smaller or vanish..zooming in on them wouldnt do nothing.

 

 

Evidence we dont live on a spinning ball.😐

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, alexa said:

 

I reckon so, IMO earth is much bigger than they are letting on, my belief is that earth carries on over the Antarctica ring wall, as Byrd once stated 'There is a continent bigger than the size of Africa'.

 

No he said the size of the USA...which is true,,you fail yet again.

 

“Strangely enough, there is left in the world today, an area as big as the United States, that’s never been seen by a human being. And that’s beyond the pole, on the other side of the south pole from Little America.”

 

Ignorance is strength!

Edited by oddsnsods
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, endfreemasonscum said:

There are several other photos that I have now come across over incredibly long distances that are not mirages nor are they looming either. Something is going on, but what? Is the flat earth psyop possibly to cover that we are actually far larger than we are told or that we still really don't know what this is?

 

We know that nasa lies so why would you assume an image depicting something out of the ordinary is truth, have you verified these effects with your own eyes.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

 

No he said the size of the USA...which is true,,you fail yet again.

 

“Strangely enough, there is left in the world today, an area as big as the United States, that’s never been seen by a human being. And that’s beyond the pole, on the other side of the south pole from Little America.”

 

Ignorance is strength!

 

OK, so I got it wrong, it's not the end of the world 🤪

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, alexa said:

We may not be able to see the earth literally as it is fully whole, but we can still see & feel stuff while here on earth, tbh I don't feel like we are spinning at 1000 miles per hour, & I see the same constellations, sun & moon move in the heavens daily.

 

Actually you have a point.

If you are on one of those, you would feel you are in spin cycle and required to strap yourself for your safety. 😁

fairground-event.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, oddsnsods said:

 

I posted some photos of obvious curvature, you haven't responded.

 

How can a ship disappear on the horizon but not change size as it sinks? things do not grow smaller or vanish..zooming in on them wouldnt do nothing.

 

 

Evidence we dont live on a spinning ball.😐

 

 

same moronic trolling over amd over

 

whether wind turbines, ships, cities, land or planes the horizon changes distance when a telescope is used. its an apparent horizon. an optical illusion. 

 

lake ijssel measured a deficit of curve by 40meters

  

Edited by zArk
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, zArk said:

same moronic trolling over amd over

 

Simple Triggernometry...alright Dave?

 

 

1 hour ago, zArk said:

 

whether wind turbines, ships, cities, land or planes the horizon changes distance when a telescope is used. its an apparent horizon. an optical illusion. 

 

lake ijssel measured a deficit of curve by 40meters

  

 

Yet you cant provide one example of this or have you ever picked up a telescope..remember Peters moon question?

 

A video of a boat sinking over the horizon then zoomed back in.

Shouldnt be difficult chop chop.

No more Krapt on..just the facts.

Edited by oddsnsods
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, zArk said:

same moronic trolling over amd over

 

whether wind turbines, ships, cities, land or planes the horizon changes distance when a telescope is used. its an apparent horizon. an optical illusion. 

 

lake ijssel measured a deficit of curve by 40meters

  

same moronic trolling by zark , is lake ijssel a container? Lasers  cross the lake zark ,lasers across the lake 

Edited by peter
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, alexa said:

 

Well for you life must be so blissful, it would surprise me if you get up in the mornings 😴

once again,you have proven your ignorance ,ignorance is bliss but bliss doesn't  equate to ignorance , I would go and read your english knig's book of rules some more if I were you, as the royals both past and present have proved to be such fine upstanding human beings,it would seem only natural to follow their every word  

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, alexa said:

This is b/c there are no aliens, the only aliens we encounter are the Royal blue bloods of this world

You don't mean the one that wrote your club rule book I hope

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, sock muppet said:

 

This image of Aboriginal cave/wall art i think is depicting just such events, it ties in with plasma cosmology or the funky electric universe that is now so popular, could be wrong but the similarities is too striking to dismiss i think they are sun spots and not depictions of owls or other entities.

 

4244ff5809bd6e474a06dd6a9c43d1c4d597ccb0-2805492388.jpg.84fc0e25340193935090c9afa5467169.jpg

 

I reckon, you are right on track. Information comes to me. I have no idea what it says....I can just about understand the title 'Macro Salvation' but look at the image.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0UVO9OEGro

 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, webtrekker said:

 

Neither does it feel like you are travelling at 500mph in an aircraft. The only times you feel it are when the plane ACCELERATES or DECELERATES. When things are moving at a constant VELOCITY then you feel nothing. If the Earth were to suddenly slow down, then youd feel it. People often confuse velocity with acceleration.

 

I would imagine that these things below spins at a constant for some minutes and you'd definitely feel the G-force. 🤔

 

6 hours ago, DaleP said:

 

Actually you have a point.

If you are on one of those, you would feel you are in spin cycle and required to strap yourself for your safety. 😁

fairground-event.jpg

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, bamboozooka said:

floating for 3 hours in the air watching your take off landing zone vanish from sight due to earth rotation.

 

so I don't have to watch it ,what's your point

PS I can see curvature

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
48 minutes ago, DaleP said:

 

I would imagine that these things below spins at a constant for some minutes and you'd definitely feel the G-force. 🤔

 

 

 The earth is only making one revolution in twenty four hours. Sit on a whirlygig in the park spin it so it takes 24 hours to go around once, how much negative g do you think you will experience, SFA

 

52 minutes ago, DaleP said:

I reckon, you are right on track. Information comes to me. I have no idea what it says....I can just about understand the title 'Macro Salvation' but look at the image.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0UVO9OEGro

I think your right,information does come to you (via utube) and you have no idea what it means, but you haven't let that stop you.

Maybe we could get back to some actual evidence for a flat earth and leave all the peripheral rubbish alone ,silly memes, religious beliefs and utube videos just don't cut it. 

Edited by peter
Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, peter said:

The earth is only making one revolution in twenty four hours. Sit on a whirlygig in the park spin it so it takes 24 hours to go around once, how much negative g do you think you will experience, SFA

 

Actually, we were talking about much bigger than the Earth, space x 2 = spaces.

It's nothing to do with Earth rotation.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...