The Flat Earth/Globe Earth Discussion Thread

bflat

1 hour ago, alexa said:

You under estimate these people.

No, You massively and erroneously conflate them and ignore every instance where they say something provably daft.

Ridiculous Bible Verses | List of Crazy Biblical Passages (ranker.com)

The sick book of religion:

"But if this thing be true, and the tokens of virginity be not found for the damsel: Then they shall bring out the damsel to the door of her father's house, and the men of her city shall stone her with stones that she die: because she hath wrought folly in Israel, to play the whore in her father's house: so shalt thou put evil away from among you." (Deuteronomy 22: 20-21)

"When men strive together one with another, and the wife of the one draweth near for to deliver her husband out of the hand of him that smiteth him, and putteth forth her hand, and taketh him by the secrets: Then thou shalt cut off her hand, thine eye shall not pity her." (Deuteronomy 25:11-12)

If in spite of this you still do not listen to me but continue to be hostile toward me, 28 then in my anger I will be hostile toward you, and I myself will punish you for your sins seven times over. 29 You will eat the flesh of your sons and the flesh of your daughters."(Leviticus 26:27-30)

2 hours ago, Solasta said:

No, You massively and erroneously conflate them and ignore every instance where they say something provably daft.

Ridiculous Bible Verses | List of Crazy Biblical Passages (ranker.com)

The sick book of religion:

"But if this thing be true, and the tokens of virginity be not found for the damsel: Then they shall bring out the damsel to the door of her father's house, and the men of her city shall stone her with stones that she die: because she hath wrought folly in Israel, to play the whore in her father's house: so shalt thou put evil away from among you." (Deuteronomy 22: 20-21)

"When men strive together one with another, and the wife of the one draweth near for to deliver her husband out of the hand of him that smiteth him, and putteth forth her hand, and taketh him by the secrets: Then thou shalt cut off her hand, thine eye shall not pity her." (Deuteronomy 25:11-12)

If in spite of this you still do not listen to me but continue to be hostile toward me, 28 then in my anger I will be hostile toward you, and I myself will punish you for your sins seven times over. 29 You will eat the flesh of your sons and the flesh of your daughters."(Leviticus 26:27-30)

Yeah, but that's nothing. If you like degenerate, bestial filth try the Talmud...

SANHEDRIN, 55b-55a: "What is meant by this? - Rab said: Pederasty with a child below nine years of age is not deemed as pederasty with a child above that. Samuel said: Pederasty with a child below three years is not treated as with a child above that (2) What is the basis of their dispute? - Rab maintains that only he who is able to engage in sexual intercourse, may, as the passive subject of pederasty throw guilt (upon the actual offender); whilst he who is unable to engage in sexual intercourse cannot be a passive subject of pederasty (in that respect) (3). But Samuel maintains: Scriptures writes, (And thou shalt not lie with mankind) as with the lyings of a woman (4). It has been taught in accordance with Rab: Pederasty at the age of nine years and a day; (55a) (he) who commits bestiality, whether naturally or unnaturally: or a woman who causes herself to be bestiality abused, whether naturally or unnaturally, is liable to punishment (5)."

Oh MY! It gets worse....

SANHEDRIN, 69b "Our rabbis taught: If a woman sported lewdly with her young son (a minor), and he committed the first stage of cohabitation with her, -Beth Shammai says, he thereby renders her unfit for the priesthood (1). Beth Hillel declares her fit...All agree that the connection of a boy nine years and a day is a real connection; whilst that of one less than eight years is not (2); their dispute refers only to one who is eight years old.

KETHUBOTH, 11a-11b. "Rabba said, It means (5) this: When a grown up man has intercourse with a little girl it is nothing, for when the girl is less than this (6), it is as if one puts the finger in the eye (7), but when a small boy has intercourse with a grown up woman, he makes her as `a girl who is injured by a piece of wood' ".
    (footnotes) "(5). Lit., `says'. (6) Lit., `here', that is, less than three years old. (7) Tears come to the eyes again and again, so does virginity come back to the little girl under three years."

KETHUBOTH, 11a-11b. "Rab Judah said that Rab said: A small boy who has intercourse with a grown up woman makes her (as though she were ) injured by a piece of wood (1). Although the intercourse of a small boy is not regarded as a sexual act, nevertheless the woman is injured by it as by a piece of wood."
    (footnotes) "(1) Although the intercourse of a small boy is not regarded as a sexual act, nevertheless the woman is injured by it as by a piece of wood."

1 hour ago, Nobby Noboddy said:

Oh MY! It gets worse....

SANHEDRIN, 69b "Our rabbis taught: If a woman sported lewdly with her young son (a minor), and he committed the first stage of cohabitation with her, -Beth Shammai says, he thereby renders her unfit for the priesthood (1). Beth Hillel declares her fit...All agree that the connection of a boy nine years and a day is a real connection; whilst that of one less than eight years is not (2); their dispute refers only to one who is eight years old.

KETHUBOTH, 11a-11b. "Rabba said, It means (5) this: When a grown up man has intercourse with a little girl it is nothing, for when the girl is less than this (6), it is as if one puts the finger in the eye (7), but when a small boy has intercourse with a grown up woman, he makes her as `a girl who is injured by a piece of wood' ".
    (footnotes) "(5). Lit., `says'. (6) Lit., `here', that is, less than three years old. (7) Tears come to the eyes again and again, so does virginity come back to the little girl under three years."

KETHUBOTH, 11a-11b. "Rab Judah said that Rab said: A small boy who has intercourse with a grown up woman makes her (as though she were ) injured by a piece of wood (1). Although the intercourse of a small boy is not regarded as a sexual act, nevertheless the woman is injured by it as by a piece of wood."
    (footnotes) "(1) Although the intercourse of a small boy is not regarded as a sexual act, nevertheless the woman is injured by it as by a piece of wood."

The Talmud is a disgusting piece of filth that was ever written

1 hour ago, alexa said:

The Talmud is a disgusting piece of filth that was ever written

And you are being deliberately obtuse by completely ignoring your own disgusting book - the relevancy of which lies within you using it to claim space being water, which is absolutely absurd and the invisible plastic/something see through dome.

I've heard some belters over the years but a flat earther who thinks space is water takes the first prize.

Edited by Solasta

1 minute ago, Solasta said:

And you are being deliberately obtuse by completely ignoring your own disgusting book.

Yeah, My middle name is Obtuse, or was it Obese?

Let's have a 'disgust off'. Is that the right way to term it?

You first.

Show us the deepest paedophilia filth from the bible and we'll see if we can match it shall we?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Nobby Noboddy said:

What about Midgets then, don't they get a look in, is this where we get the term 'woody'

14 minutes ago, Solasta said:

And you are being deliberately obtuse by completely ignoring your own disgusting book - the relevancy of which lies within you using it to claim space being water, which is absolutely absurd and the invisible plastic/something see through dome.

I've heard some belters over the years but a flat earther who thinks space is water takes the first prize.

Well it's obvious as God separated the waters from above from the waters below, and it would take something mighty strong to hold that amount of water above.

Edited by alexa
typo

2 minutes ago, alexa said:

Well it's obvious as God separated the waters below from the waters above, and it would take something mighty strong to ho;d that amount of water above.

You're assuming that waters mean H2O, am I correct, I don't like to be smug, but sometimes you kno, sometimes....

16 minutes ago, Solasta said:

Don't edit your previous posts to make it appear that we're not responding properly. There's plenty of space.

3 minutes ago, bobb said:

You're assuming that waters mean H2O, am I correct, I don't like to be smug, but sometimes you kno, sometimes....

Well yes, if you wanna get technicaly high about it. 😅

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, bobb said:

My view is that 'waters' may be more than we understand conventionally as water. Maybe water as we experience it is a component of something much denser and more complex that can be the forerunner of matter and container of all.

I'm sorry. I find it difficult to put into words what I feel, especially as I rarely post unless I'm pissed. Hic.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Nobby Noboddy said:

My view is that 'waters' may be more than we understand conventionally as water. Maybe water as we experience it is a component of something much denser and more complex that can be the forerunner of matter and container of all.

I'm sorry. I find it difficult to put into words what I feel, especially as I rarely post unless I'm pissed. Hic.

I love you so much😍

9 minutes ago, Nobby Noboddy said:

You mean something like the aether ?

Guest Gone Fishing...

So, it's getting Biblical.....!!!!!!  🤪
I'm going to dig about in my kitchen cupboard.
l'm sure l have a HUGE bag of popcorn somewhere.
BC

Just now, alexa said:

You mean something like the aether ?

Now you mention it yes, I suppose. Aether, being maybe the least dense bit (sorry I'm not very erudite at the mo because of chemical impairment) of the 'waters'. We don't know how to consistently describe any of it it because of the hidden nature and deception.

3 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

So, it's getting Biblical.....!!!!!!  🤪
I'm going to dig about in my kitchen cupboard.
l'm sure l have a HUGE bag of popcorn somewhere.
BC

Sit back and enjoy the ride!

Although I'm already over a bottle or red and half way through a half-bottle of brandy and copious spliffs so will be off to oblivion soon.

I'll do what I can to amuse XX.

🤣 more like none at all,

Elon Musk offers Tonga residents access to SpaceX's Starlink internet, but then pulls back on his proposal by claiming his company does not have enough internet satellites 

Elon Musk said he would use SpaceX Starlink to bring internet to the small island nation of Tonga, but rescinded the offer saying 'This s a hard thing for us to do right now,' due to a lack of satellites.

• Guest changed the title to The Flat Earth/Globe Earth Discussion Thread
  • Guest locked this topic
  • Guest unlocked this topic
  • Grumpy Owl unpinned this topic
  • Grumpy Owl pinned this topic
  • Guest unlocked and unpinned this topic
  • Guest locked and unlocked this topic