The Flat Earth/Globe Earth Discussion Thread

bflat

14 hours ago, Origin said:

Why should I tell you about it?

because you are on a forum thread titled 'Flat Earth: the last thread about this subject on this forum' and you posted assertions???

🤷‍♂️

its sort of expected that you are open to discussion

1 hour ago, zArk said:

because you are on a forum thread titled 'Flat Earth: the last thread about this subject on this forum' and you posted assertions???

🤷‍♂️

its sort of expected that you are open to discussion

I am but for that to continue you know what has to happen no more goal post moving and no more bullshit without evidence, so lets see it and don't come back with out of scale star charts ,you know the questions that have been asked ,it seems that we have to explain everything and you can say any bullshit you want without evidence,if you want to continue I'm only too happy for that to happen but you know what is required and if that's not forthcoming ,pull your bloody head in

The assertions that you made about the moon borders on the ridiculous just to divert away from the fact the point of observation is rotating,your a typical troll and in my opinion full of shit so much so you need a compactor to get it all in,so once again evidence or bugger off   

Edited by peter
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, zArk said:

However i know NASA is a liar, a twister of facts so while it suits my defense for that point NASA isnt my crux however it is the Heliocentrics stalwart so it must be accepted.

They certainly are liar's, but they also mix in a bit of the truth with all their lies just like Satan. This is why they sound so convincing.

3 hours ago, peter said:

still havent seen your working Helio explanation for the June and December sky at night

i am still amazed that there is no Helio scale drawing explaining the situation

As you aint got a sphere earth the model produced, the scale drawing, will be very very interesting.

59 minutes ago, alexa said:

They certainly are liar's, but they also mix in a bit of the truth with all their lies just like Satan. This is why they sound so convincing.

They are Saturnists. The heads of these organisations are well versed in the history of the earth and are well equipped to produce confusion, detrimental fantasy and secret information.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, zArk said:

@oddsnsods

any sign of that explanation of how the camera shows the wind turbine 17 miles away??

Windfarms are visible upto 30 miles off shore. 

But clearly any photo you see of a windfarm, shows them submerged over the horizon as I keep pointing out, which you keep ignoring, which is obvious proof of curvature & not flat earth.

Then I point out the suns diameter as it sets, again without doubt proves curvature.

Why cant you explain or address any of this? (as usual) these are observations that cant be disputed is why.

As I pointed out before, you would need to know the time of day & heat of the air & sea, to know precisely & im not that much of a nerd like yourself, so why not explain the in your face obvious that you havent addressed or tell me in your opinion where I am going wrong here?

image.png.2b61bee03c0b4279e6a76011069ff7d1.png

The observations made during this study suggest that, under favorable but not exceptional viewing conditions, moder-ately sized offshore wind facilities may frequently be visible at distances exceeding 35 km ~22 mi!; in this study, they were visible at a maximum distance of 44 km ~27 mi!
~Gunfleet Sands, Viewpoint V13, elevation 13 m!. It should be noted that objects on the horizon may be seen at greater distances from elevated viewpoints because the screening effect of earth curvature is affected by viewer and target height. As would be expected, at these distances, the wind facilities were barely visible. However, when atmospheric conditions and lighting angles resulted in higher contrasts
between the turbines and the sky backdrops, the facilities were judged likely to be seen easily by casual observers as far away as 29 km ~18 mi!for a relatively large wind facility~100 turbines!. Smaller wind facilities ~2548 turbines!were generally judged to be easily visible at distances of 22
25 km ~1415 mi!

https://blmwyomingvisual.anl.gov/docs/EnvPractice_Offshore Wind Turbine Visibility and Visual Impact Threshold Distances.pdf

Metabunk refraction calculator from a further distance of 20 miles.

https://www.metabunk.org/refraction/?~(p~'Barrow*20Town*20Hall*20From*20Blackpool)_

distance-from-barrow-in-furness-to-black

6 hours ago, zArk said:

love it

3 points

First, as posted prior to peter which he said (paraphrasing), i dont watch videos,

Tycho can be seen easily by the eye

which logically places the moon at a different height or a different size.

2nd the ISS has no authentic footage from within it. Every video or photo image is fake. Considering the videos showing the ISS travelling across the Sun and the Moon, the lack of real images from the ISS and the big whooha by NASA and the corrupt media the ISS is a drone. 

3rd the earth is flat. No proof of curvature. there is no orbit.

You are repeating yourself as usual, but not addressing the video.

ISS can be tracked perfectly as demonstrated in this video, also can be tracked passing by the sun.

We are not talking about footage within it. That is a strawman of course & typical response.

Of course you will just shout fake, from the flatearther filming it LMAO. Because you cant explain how something could circumnavigate the flat plane at such speeds in the atmosphere, like the Tesla Sats you completely ignore, that can be tracked from any location & pick up internet signal. GAME OVER.

You cant explain geostationary sats either.

None of you have given any explanation for this of course...just throw more cliche bullshit out.

But anyone whos not of course bat shit crazy knows satellites are real & travel extremely fast, not possible in our atmosphere..

Ive provided so many examples of this & how you can track & visualise them, not one of you addressed of course.

Now Zark youve been asked to explain your far out moon manifestation theory & beyond the firmament.

As in how the sun moves beyond the dome. Like how many pages have we asked you this now?

But you keep making the same ridiculous replies about any straw you can grab.

As always.

Legend👍

1 hour ago, zArk said:

still havent seen your working Helio explanation for the June and December sky at night

i am still amazed that there is no Helio scale drawing explaining the situation

As you aint got a sphere earth the model produced, the scale drawing, will be very very interesting.

You havent presented your query as youve been asked countless times..not the one you made up either.

Until we know your theory beyond the dome, how the sun & moon work...like how can you query parallax, that relies on distance from the sun??

7 hours ago, zArk said:

just stick to your problem, the sky at night in June and December

1. you stated that the Heliocentric model has no scale drawing explaining this

2. after you lost parallax you provided no explanation

3. you continually attempt to disrupt the discussion

either accept the Helio model cant explain the night sky or provide an explanation with supporting evidence

Explains it perfectly, tell su the problem?

7 hours ago, zArk said:

So if i am gonna be challenged on saying the Moon is an image that is created in the exosphere krypton layer, i can use NASAs information which says the upper skys have heavier gases and heavy metals up there.

However i know NASA is a liar, a twister of facts so while it suits my defense for that point NASA isnt my crux however it is the Heliocentrics stalwart so it must be accepted.

How about give me a source for your krypton layer in the exosphere claim.

1 hour ago, oddsnsods said:

ISS can be tracked perfectly as demonstrated in this video, also can be tracked passing by the sun.

We are not talking about footage within it. That is a strawman of course & typical response.

no, dont misinterpret my post

i lay the foundation for my assertion that the ISS seen is a drone vastly smaller than claimed

The size is justified by Helio worshipers using the size of the Sun and the size of the Moon asserted by Heliocentrism. Both are wrongly measured and both have attributed the wrong distance

The fact that we can see Tycho indicates the Moon aint that far away and thus the size of the drone ISS travelling across it is incorrectly justified

Edited by zArk

1 hour ago, oddsnsods said:

Explains it perfectly, tell su the problem?

thats in day time. cant see the stars in daytime. Get a grip fella and post something reasonably worthwhile

daytimestars.jpg.d269123893f9869d7cbb8b4121ec5480.jpg

Edited by zArk

11 minutes ago, zArk said:

no, dont misinterpret my post

i lay the foundation for my assertion that the ISS seen is a drone vastly smaller than claimed

Just more piles of bullshit.

A drone could not travel the earth at such speeds of course, under tHe dOmE.

Another lame response as usual.

The size is justified by Helio worshipers using the size of the Sun and the size of the Moon asserted by Heliocentrism. Both are wrongly measured and both have attributed the wrong distance

The fact that we can see Tycho indicates the Moon aint that far away and thus the size of the drone ISS travelling across it is incorrectly justified

here get some of this down your neck from the Greek Saturnists..or are the atenists, the bullshit changes daily.

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

Yet another lie the masons tell to fit their insane crazy ball theory ha ha, he he hilarious..😑

The Antarctic gets 24 hours light for 6 months of the year.

Reup for the domeheads.

As you wont believe this is Antarctica & say is Greenland or some shit, I have added some nearby southern tip Islands around the dome for you to ponder on with your map.

Pretty 1000% certain wont get any response from the cult on this.

I have pointed out 4 different islands around the globe, that get around 16-17 hours daylight in December.

Heard Island.

French Antartic Islands.

Southern tip of Chile.

Campbell Islands New Zealand.

How much daylight is there in Antarctica during summer and winter?

https://www.antarctica.gov.au/about-antarctica/weather-and-climate/weather/sunlight-hours/

Please explain on your dome, how these all light up so long in December solstice.

flat-earth.gif

40 minutes ago, zArk said:

thats in day time. cant see the stars in daytime. Get a grip fella and post something reasonably worthwhile

daytimestars.jpg.d269123893f9869d7cbb8b4121ec5480.jpg

Before sunrise & after sunrise you could see the stars in the northern hemisphere, that is whats being shown in the diagram. I would like to see you present your evidence how this debunks the helio model, you will not explain or tell us how your model works with the stars & the dome & the sun & moons orbit. How many more times?
So we go round in circles, till you respond to what Peters been asking you & give us some real clarification of your dome model. Which you refuse to do & you still wont give me a source for your Krypton exosphere layer either.

Edited by oddsnsods

10 hours ago, zArk said:

So if i am gonna be challenged on saying the Moon is an image that is created in the exosphere 

9 hours ago, zArk said:

Tycho can be seen easily by the eye

which logically places the moon at a different height or a different size.

main-qimg-7ea7be711b9ca9167177ce5d150f1e

So tell me how high your dome is above the exosphere, as is not far off from the moon, and infact they now claim the moon is actually in our atmosphere.

Does Earth's atmosphere go past the Moon?

Addressing the guy that tells me space doesnt exist.🤣

A new study has revealed that Earth's atmosphere extends far beyond the Moon. Data from the ESA/NASA Solar and Heliospheric Observatory (SOHO) show that the layer of gases surrounding our planet stretches to around 630,000 kilometers, which is about twice the distance to the Moon.23 Jan 2020

https://www.esa.int/Science_Exploration/Space_Science/Earth_s_atmosphere_stretches_out_to_the_Moon_and_beyond

giphy.gif

Edited by oddsnsods

If the concept of flat earth is so stupid why ban it on you tube etc?

Could it be that us flat earth'ers were so close to the truth ?

It's become so censored on the media now you can't get up half the vids you once could, & some of them were so blooming good & true.

https://www.cnet.com/news/youtube-to-blame-for-rise-in-flat-earthers-says-study/

• Like 1

2 hours ago, alexa said:

It's become so censored on the media now you can't get up half the vids you once could, & some of them were so blooming good & true.

https://www.cnet.com/news/youtube-to-blame-for-rise-in-flat-earthers-says-study/

Flat earth is simply a complementary way to open a door. One of many. Deciphering reality means finding all the clues that, when combined, make up a larger picture. What humans call the UFO phenomenon is one of them. Basically everything that humans have experienced so far. The more the approaches are unclear, the less Humans can decipher correctly. And they use every means at their disposal not to redefine reality. That creation is of artificial origin. That is why there is the dogma that everything is infinitely far away, because no one can verify it. You can interpret it as the greatest manipulation to make humans believe that they are alone. And that this so-called world belongs to us. It is allowed to speculate but not to know.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

Before sunrise & after sunrise you could see the stars in the northern hemisphere, that is whats being shown in the diagram. I would like to see you present your evidence how this debunks the helio model,

1st the earth is flat. there is no curve.

2nd lets look at pegasus

decsky.jpg.c4a7fd5877fa4ddcc8a72c11828cc7d3.jpgjuneskly.jpg.d13491d643cde90b202f93201e59b801.jpg

December it is in the sky south and west . In June it is North and east

Applied to the Helio model, 🤷‍♂️, its completely different observer directions.

FAILED MODEL

2 hours ago, alexa said:

There are still hours and hours of Flat Earth videos on YouTube so that is not true.

I've seen this 'playing the victim' tactic used before.

Flat Earth is a massive psy-op.

sphere is not real. The earth is flat. There is no curve.

That is your opinion of course.

Just now, Grumpy Owl said:

That is your opinion of course.

No curve has ever been shown or proven. Every experiment has shown the earth to be flat

Lasers, photographs, telescopes

even ODDS HD quality P1000 camera showed the windturbines at 17 miles

so no, its not an opinion if it can be shown to be a fact

• Guest changed the title to The Flat Earth/Globe Earth Discussion Thread
  • Guest locked this topic
  • Guest unlocked this topic
  • Grumpy Owl unpinned this topic
  • Grumpy Owl pinned this topic
  • Guest unlocked and unpinned this topic
  • Guest locked and unlocked this topic