The Flat Earth/Globe Earth Discussion Thread

bflat

25 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Watch the video, youll see is a bat & youre wrong as usual, some birds do fly at night.

So please dont use some silly argument, that doesnt debunk shit & doesnt prove the moon is not where its sposed to be atall. Please dont waste both our time commenting on my posts if you are going to post nonsense.

The ISS passes by at the exact predicted time.. proving the earth is definitely a sphere & nothing that speed could survive inside our atmosphere.

OK oddone, I was only saying, no need to get stroppy.

9 hours ago, zArk said:

above, below doesnt matter its all a made up orbit aint it?

OK zark I've had enough now, If you can't tell us your theory in point form and tell us what is the body that travels through space  that doesn't exist to refract the moon that is just an image so it doesn't actually exist  either and  why there is a layer of Krypton in the upper atmosphere and not some other noble gas and if there is a layer of gas at all , you are full or crap and as such I can only conclude that it is the point of observation that is actually moving,therefore flat earth has just gone down the shithouse, so now's your big chance

Ever seen the last waltz

Edited by peter

58 minutes ago, evanslr said:

Mount Everest observed from a plane 985 km away, implying that the Earth's curve is missing.

Stinks of bullshit mate, specially the dramatic music to get you all excited.

Original footage.

Why are flerthers ALL decepticons?

6 hours ago, peter said:

If it's not in your book it doesn't exist so how would you know

5 hours ago, alexa said:

Well neither are TV's, but unfortunately I know they exists unlike your spinning globe.

4 hours ago, peter said:

I hate to state the obvious but tv's weren't around 2,000 years ago but I bet bloody owls were

Who mentioned 2,000 years ago ? So what the heck you on about ? I doubt that you even know. 

16 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

I believe its something to do with temperature, but space doesn't exist remember, so why would you be citing NASA im not sure.

If was about density & not gravity, surely the sun would just fall out of space that doesn't exist.

The sun is very dense they tell me & would have trouble orbiting the earth.

Im still WAITING FOR DETAILS on your theory of the sun & moon being manifested & if the firmament is full of water or how your refracted image through the dome works.

So if i am gonna be challenged on saying the Moon is an image that is created in the exosphere krypton layer, i can use NASAs information which says the upper skys have heavier gases and heavy metals up there.

However i know NASA is a liar, a twister of facts so while it suits my defense for that point NASA isnt my crux however it is the Heliocentrics stalwart so it must be accepted.

14 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

love it

3 points

First, as posted prior to peter which he said (paraphrasing), i dont watch videos,

Tycho can be seen easily by the eye

which logically places the moon at a different height or a different size.

2nd the ISS has no authentic footage from within it. Every video or photo image is fake. Considering the videos showing the ISS travelling across the Sun and the Moon, the lack of real images from the ISS and the big whooha by NASA and the corrupt media the ISS is a drone. 

3rd the earth is flat. No proof of curvature. there is no orbit.

Edited by zArk

7 hours ago, peter said:

OK zark I've had enough now, If you can't tell us your theory in point form and tell us what is the body that travels through space  that doesn't exist to refract the moon that is just an image so it doesn't actually exist  either and  why there is a layer of Krypton in the upper atmosphere and not some other noble gas and if there is a layer of gas at all , you are full or crap and as such I can only conclude that it is the point of observation that is actually moving,therefore flat earth has just gone down the shithouse, so now's your big chance

Ever seen the last waltz

just stick to your problem, the sky at night in June and December

1. you stated that the Heliocentric model has no scale drawing explaining this

2. after you lost parallax you provided no explanation

3. you continually attempt to disrupt the discussion

either accept the Helio model cant explain the night sky or provide an explanation with supporting evidence

• Guest changed the title to The Flat Earth/Globe Earth Discussion Thread
  • Guest locked this topic
  • Guest unlocked this topic
  • Grumpy Owl unpinned this topic
  • Grumpy Owl pinned this topic
  • Guest unlocked and unpinned this topic
  • Guest locked and unlocked this topic