The Flat Earth/Globe Earth Discussion Thread

bflat

11 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

There is no Krypton layer of the atmosphere, it makes up 1% & is heavier than oxygen.

Zark makes it up as he go's along..biggest shit talker on the forum.

steady rocker,  the ISS is claimed to be in the thermosphere.

the exosphere (higher) is claimed to contain CO2 which is heavier than krypton gas at room temperature.

even elemental sodium layers are in the thermosphere

so pull back those horses and have a breather and read the NASA information

1 hour ago, peter said:

What do you recon

i dont reckon anything you write. I wish to get clarity about what you write

The earth tilt creates the seasons doesnt it. Therefore the earth tilt is away from the sun part of the year and towards the sun for another part of the year

So the tilt doesnt give the observer a greater angle of view , its relative to the observer position 6 months later

The sun being a sphere means, no matter where on the circumferential orbit, the sun is always shining on the earth.

4 hours ago, peter said:

you haven't taken into account that the earth orbits above and below the elliptical plane ,that is how we get our seasons

above, below doesnt matter its all a made up orbit aint it?

so how does this all affect the observer view of the night sky stars???

The tilt doesnt create a greater angle of view

the ecliptic cant change the angle of observation

Show me the helio diagram explaining the night sky stars.

Edited by zArk

1 minute ago, zArk said:

steady rocker,  the ISS is claimed to be in the thermosphere.

the exosphere (higher) is claimed to contain CO2 which is heavier than krypton gas at room temperature.

even elemental sodium layers are in the thermosphere

so pull back those horses and have a breather and read the NASA information

What heights the Krypton layer?

2 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

What heights the Krypton layer?

so you concede the point about density in the upper exosphere and thermosphere, higher than the mesosphere and higher than the ....

Jesus, atmosphere!!! get Russ abbot in here

Edited by zArk

10 minutes ago, zArk said:

so you concede the point about density in the upper exosphere and thermosphere, higher than the mesosphere and higher than the ....

Jesus, atmosphere!!! get Russ abbot in here

I believe its something to do with temperature, but space doesn't exist remember, so why would you be citing NASA im not sure.

If was about density & not gravity, surely the sun would just fall out of space that doesn't exist.

The sun is very dense they tell me & would have trouble orbiting the earth.

Im still WAITING FOR DETAILS on your theory of the sun & moon being manifested & if the firmament is full of water or how your refracted image through the dome works.

36 minutes ago, zArk said:

i dont reckon anything you write. I wish to get clarity about what you write

The earth tilt creates the seasons doesnt it. Therefore the earth tilt is away from the sun part of the year and towards the sun for another part of the year

So the tilt doesnt give the observer a greater angle of view , its relative to the observer position 6 months later

The sun being a sphere means, no matter where on the circumferential orbit, the sun is always shining on the earth.

above, below doesnt matter its all a made up orbit aint it?

so how does this all affect the observer view of the night sky stars???

The tilt doesnt create a greater angle of view

the ecliptic cant change the angle of observation

Show me the helio diagram explaining the night sky stars.

Have you found a diagram drawn to scale yet,but first

1 your theory in point form

2 what body is outside the firmament refracting the moons image

3 what path does it take in the non existent space

Keep dancing, the waltz is great for conserving energy and you only have to count to 3

1 hour ago, bamboozooka said:

whats the science text book say of the big bang theory?

thats it, its a theory. non observable. non repeatable.

giphy.gif

More incite from the master , what has the bullshit bang got to do with this, I hope that's not you throwing all you ideas that don't work  ,I bet you'll  need  a few more bins real quick

Edited by peter

6 hours ago, bamboozooka said:

if an atheist can't handle flat earth they can't handle there being a firmament.

Well, I am an atheist and can understand both without any problems. And I am quite sure that a flat earther cannot even fathom how sophisticated the firmament is. And since they only rely on interpretations by humans, they will not be able to explain it. Basically, it is rather amusing that no religion has been able to understand it as a higher dimensional construct. And here something is playing with reality itself and so it could mean that reality is not of natural origin.

12 minutes ago, Origin said:

And I am quite sure that a flat earther cannot even fathom how sophisticated the firmament is. And since they only rely on interpretations by humans, they will not be able to explain it. 

So please, lets hear your interpretation of the firmament, I'm very interested ?

4 minutes ago, alexa said:

So please, lets hear your interpretation of the firmament, I'm very interested ?

Why should I tell you about it? When you are ready to accept answers you should perceive something that you now consider impossible. Something will become present when you are ready. If you only believe, you will never know. Remember you are facing an intelligence of the highest order. I can only imply that this intelligence is vastly underestimated and is seen far too much from the limited perspective of a human being.

2 minutes ago, Origin said:

Why should I tell you about it? When you are ready to accept answers you should perceive something that you now consider impossible. Something will become present when you are ready. If you only believe, you will never know. Remember you are facing an intelligence of the highest order. I can only imply that this intelligence is vastly underestimated and is seen far too much from the limited perspective of a human being.

Except for you, Hmm!

3 minutes ago, alexa said:

Except for you, Hmm!

That is not correct. I have never asked to lose so many illusions. Like my notions of the universe and large spatial expanses. Und that does not mean that it is wise to interfere in something. This is also a lesson that you learn. The firmament is something extraordinary. And the current models in no way do justice to what is really there. Something unbelievable surrounds us...

3 minutes ago, Origin said:

That is not correct. I have never asked to lose so many illusions. Like my notions of the universe and large spatial expanses. Und that does not mean that it is wise to interfere in something. This is also a lesson that you learn. The firmament is something extraordinary. And the current models in no way do justice to what is really there. Something unbelievable surrounds us...

Like what ? So you admit there is something that surrounds us ?

Just now, alexa said:

But on the vid he states bird .......

Watch the video, youll see is a bat & youre wrong as usual, some birds do fly at night.

So please dont use some silly argument, that doesnt debunk shit & doesnt prove the moon is not where its sposed to be atall. Please dont waste both our time commenting on my posts if you are going to post nonsense.

The ISS passes by at the exact predicted time.. proving the earth is definitely a sphere & nothing that speed could survive inside our atmosphere.

6 minutes ago, alexa said:

Like what ? So you admit there is something that surrounds us ?

It permeates you when you move. And that it does not correspond to spatial notions of Humans. But what reason would humans have to be curious if they could decode reality? You would fixate on one point and lose yourself.

• Confused 1

• Guest changed the title to The Flat Earth/Globe Earth Discussion Thread
  • Guest locked this topic
  • Guest unlocked this topic
  • Grumpy Owl unpinned this topic
  • Grumpy Owl pinned this topic
  • Guest unlocked and unpinned this topic
  • Guest locked and unlocked this topic