The Flat Earth/Globe Earth Discussion Thread

bflat

On 8/19/2021 at 12:41 PM, Jikwan said:

Outside the dome it could be water

What dome? I have yet to see evidence of this and legitimate flat earthers/globe denialists look at what we can prove, what we can demonstrate in this reality.

This is not to say that there is no barrier as we are live in a pressurized system, but the dome reference is counterproductive and used by nasa and their mouth pieces for the purpose of mocking the otherwise simple truths we see every day that prove that we do not live on a spinning-water-rock.

This barrier was discussed back in 2014 in an mit paper...

This natural, impenetrable barrier appears to be extremely rigid, keeping high-energy electrons from coming no closer than about 2.8 Earth radii — or 11,000 kilometers from the Earth’s surface....

https://news.mit.edu/2014/plasma-shield-against-harmful-radiation-1126  

Now all of the space lunacy from the article is silly, but the idea that a barrier exists is a simple truth and based in scientific law.

No barrier = no gas pressure

Gas pressure is literally defined by the force that the particles strike the walls of their container.

14 minutes ago, cuboftruth said:

What dome? I have yet to see evidence of this and legitimate flat earthers/globe denialists look at what we can prove, what we can demonstrate in this reality.

This is not to say that there is no barrier as we are live in a pressurized system, but the dome reference is counterproductive and used by nasa and their mouth pieces for the purpose of mocking the otherwise simple truths we see every day that prove that we do not live on a spinning-water-rock.

This barrier was discussed back in 2014 in an mit paper...

This natural, impenetrable barrier appears to be extremely rigid, keeping high-energy electrons from coming no closer than about 2.8 Earth radii — or 11,000 kilometers from the Earth’s surface....

https://news.mit.edu/2014/plasma-shield-against-harmful-radiation-1126  

Now all of the space lunacy from the article is silly, but the idea that a barrier exists is a simple truth and based in scientific law.

No barrier = no gas pressure

Gas pressure is literally defined by the force that the particles strike the walls of their container.

Ive seen many ytube vids of rockets trying to penetrate the dome

They are forced to run along side to it. As they move alongside a wake is formed on the ceiling of the dome just like the wake given off by proppellor driven boats

Theres one of a private rocket with vid cameras bolted to it.

You see its going up very vertically then suddenly stops

It got stuck into the dome

I cant send links becaus my gigabite credit run out. Cant view vids

Edited by Jikwan

Theres no gas pressure at the top of our atmosphere...only gravity or whatever you wish to label it, pulls the gases towards the earth & the lighter gases extend further, even past the moon.

No evidence of any container aka dome..semantics.

Magnetosphere keeps radiation away.

You can prove this easy & cheap, watch the video posted.

The-atmospheric-density-and-pressure-dis

5 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Theres no gas pressure at the top of our atmosphere...only gravity or whatever you wish to label it, pulls the gases towards the earth & the lighter gases extend further, even past the moon.

No evidence of any container aka dome..semantics.

Magnetosphere keeps radiation away.

You can prove this easy & cheap, watch the video posted.

The-atmospheric-density-and-pressure-dis

Ok.   Thanks i ll watch it as soon as my monthly allowance of gigabytes is renewed

Looks like your formula might explain how it is near the ceiling of our dome

I ll send you the wake producing rocket vids soon

Prepare yourself for enlightenment

4 hours ago, Jikwan said:

Also you look at all of the NASA big rocket lauches......the always go up at an angle (approx 130 degrees)

They dont go up vertcal 180

They go 130 and go out of sight then plunge into the ocean somewhere

Well wouldn't you expect if they plunge into the ocean somewhere ,it wouldn't be hard to work out the approximate area using direction, speed and angle of attack, it surprises me that after all the launches to date that someone hasn't had the idea to out on a boat  to catch them out,it seems to me out of all the claims that the fe side of the debate make, this would be one of the easiest to prove and would give them some credibility at least. However if you continue with the we don't have to offer any proof or ignore and refuse to explain  anything the other side bring up,how can you be taken seriously, your hero Bflat aka amyG was a brilliant exponent of this till people just got bored and gave up and in my opinion you have learnt well because you are exhibiting the exact same traits   

Edited by peter

On 8/13/2021 at 2:56 PM, peter said:

You can talk about it as much as you want I'm not stopping you , after 6 days I will tell you why I think the laser experiment has a fundamental problem then I'm done , maybe you would like to give it some thought as well

Done? As in lasers, the thread or the FE subject?

33 minutes ago, BlueSky said:

Done? As in lasers, the thread or the FE subject?

I did it early about 5 days ago because A voice said don't bother

For what its worth this is the explanation,and as I stated I would like some counter arguments because I'm not sure I'm right but so far none have been forthcoming

I will make you and your brethren  happy this will be my last post on this subject and since you are always bringing up lasers across lakes as evidence that the earth is flat ,I will let you know why I believe there is a fundamental flaw in those experiments. First off I will assume that the basic premise of these videos is that the laser will travel in a straight line to the other side of the lake,not having watched them lets say 20 or 30 miles and since the earth is curved. at that distance, it should be impossible and therefore the earth cant be a globe with curvature so by logical deduction the earth must be flat.

Now look at the scale, a lake no matter how big,it is minuscule to the earth , we have also herd on more than one occasion that water finds it's own level as evidence the earth is flat ,and yes it does in a container ( unless we are talking about the oceans and gravity), so no matter how big a lake is it is essentially just a container for the water and therefore one would expect the level of the water to be flat ,and as such isolated from the curvature of the earth, to me these types of videos are nothing more than a  cleaver magicians slight of hand and the same could be said for your fence  logic as well.

In my estimation the only experiment of this nature that could have any validity what so ever should be held at see level with regards to the ocean, however I can still see problems with ,air pressure, wind, temperature, time of day , mirage , salt content of surrounding air, refraction, reflection, humidity etc etc 

This was my second post

Jikwan   as I said that was my last post on the matter regarding evidence ,I don't wish to debate as to weather I'm right or not, however I would be interested in seeing your  counter argument instead of a stupid sarcastic laugh reaction .

The laser across the lake experiment has always been a bit of a bug bare for me till I really thought about it .

I'm not sure if I'm right in my conclusion, that's why I would like some opposing views so I can ponder some more as to weather the laser evidence is valid or not ( at the moment I don't think it is ) ,but of course it's only my opinion

I recently watched a quite interesting documentary titled Convex Earth (a.k.a Earth: The Flat Truth). The film is a scientifically based examination of the flat-earth model and I think would appeal most likely to those with mechanically inclined minds.

Various experiments are shown being conducted by a Brazilian research team, comprised of a civil engineer, a geographer, a cartographer, a geologist, and other highly skilled & educated investigators.

These (for the most part nautical) experiments, using hi-tech equipment, took place back in 2011 and are said by the team to be repeatable if other scientists are interested in reaching the same conclusions for themselves.

(For an English-speaking audience, the documentary features a voice-over translator.)

This independent research of theirs lasted several years and involved boats, a Newtonian telescope, hi-definition cameras, radio waves, etc. We watch as one experiment is conducted in the blackness of night, at Lake Titicaca, in which laser beams were employed, with researchers located on opposite shores. In another, the result of the experiment revealed that a ship which appears to descend below the horizon line is but a mere optical illusion, in that their hi-tech camera was able to view it sailing on the flatness of the waters despite it appearing to the human eye that the boat looks to be disappearing on account of the supposed curvature of the earth.

This is an overly technical examination of the flat-earth model, with interview clips from both an astronomer and a physicist, as well.

In this, the very existence of gravity is questioned, if not disputed. Other instruments such as the plumb and the level are used to help demonstrate their convincing hypothesis.

This scientific coverup, it is said, has been going on, not just for 500 years, but for 2000 years.

The researchers also discuss the relation of satellites to their findings, as well as the implications an official disclosure would have, both in science and within society.

A computer-generated image of what they imagine the earth to really look like I would equate to that of one half of a baked potato, with waters encompassing the land mass/continents and a layer of ice surrounding the waters all about the edge.

If this fine documentary isn't enough to convert the average viewer who watches this, perhaps it is enough to plant some doubts in the minds of those who hitherto have unquestioningly accepted the ball-earth model.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Hegel Schmegel said:

I recently watched a quite interesting documentary titled Convex Earth (a.k.a Earth: The Flat Truth). The film is a scientifically based examination of the flat-earth model and I think would appeal most likely to those with mechanically inclined minds.

Various experiments are shown being conducted by a Brazilian research team, comprised of a civil engineer, a geographer, a cartographer, a geologist, and other highly skilled & educated investigators.

These (for the most part nautical) experiments, using hi-tech equipment, took place back in 2011 and are said by the team to be repeatable if other scientists are interested in reaching the same conclusions for themselves.

(For an English-speaking audience, the documentary features a voice-over translator.)

This independent research of theirs lasted several years and involved boats, a Newtonian telescope, hi-definition cameras, radio waves, etc. We watch as one experiment is conducted in the blackness of night, at Lake Titicaca, in which laser beams were employed, with researchers located on opposite shores. In another, the result of the experiment revealed that a ship which appears to descend below the horizon line is but a mere optical illusion, in that their hi-tech camera was able to view it sailing on the flatness of the waters despite it appearing to the human eye that the boat looks to be disappearing on account of the supposed curvature of the earth.

This is an overly technical examination of the flat-earth model, with interview clips from both an astronomer and a physicist, as well.

In this, the very existence of gravity is questioned, if not disputed. Other instruments such as the plumb and the level are used to help demonstrate their convincing hypothesis.

This scientific coverup, it is said, has been going on, not just for 500 years, but for 2000 years.

The researchers also discuss the relation of satellites to their findings, as well as the implications an official disclosure would have, both in science and within society.

A computer-generated image of what they imagine the earth to really look like I would equate to that of one half of a baked potato, with waters encompassing the land mass/continents and a layer of ice surrounding the waters all about the edge.

If this fine documentary isn't enough to convert the average viewer who watches this, perhaps it is enough to plant some doubts in the minds of those who hitherto have unquestioningly accepted the ball-earth model.

Where could i view this? Looks very interesting

Earth spins because of the way it was formed. Our Solar System formed about 4.6 billion years ago when a huge cloud of gas and dust started to collapse under its own gravity. As the cloud collapsed, it started to spin. ... The Earth keeps on spinning because there are no forces acting to stop it.

Since gravity pulls inward from all directions equally, the amorphous clump, if massive enough, will eventually become a round planet. Inertia then keeps that planet spinning on its axis unless something occurs to disturb it. "The Earth keeps spinning because it was born spinning," Luhman said.Aug 6, 2007

Scientism's High Priesthood

In The Huffington Post's "Pseudophysics: The New High Priesthood," Amir Aczel writes about the prevalance of physicists who are taking speculation about the world, like the existence of a multiverse, and preaching them as gospel truth to the public: 

But let's now look at the very vocal minority of theoreticians who, without a shred of experimental evidence to support their claims, are now telling us what, in their view, nature is truly made of. They do it through articles in popular magazines and through too many YouTube videos, but mostly through recent books aimed at the average reader....

But the most irritating book of them all, and the best example of the new pseudophysics, has nothing to do with the multiverse. It is about where our single, known universe might have come from. In his 2012 book A Universe From Nothing: Why There Is Something Rather Than Nothing, the physicist Lawrence M. Krauss informs us that the universe came out of nothing. Sheer nothing. Nada. Zip. How does he know? Every leading theoretical physicist I have posed this question to, including the American Nobel Prize winner Steven Weinberg and the Dutch Nobel Laureate Gerard 't Hooft, have told me definitively that we have no idea where our universe came from: We can't tell what happened before, or even at, the Big Bang. If Krauss' screed is not pseudoscience, I don't know what is. If I am going to believe him, I could just as well subscribe to the medieval "sciences" of alchemy or astrology. Krauss gives no evidence for his carelessly cobbled-together conjecture, but he makes up for it by his aggressive tone. Studying the book carefully, I found that Krauss implies that the source of his hypothesis is a research paper by the cosmologist Alex Vilenkin. At my request, Vilenkin sent me a copy of his article, and -- not surprisingly -- I found that what he says differs markedly from Krauss' conclusion. Vilenkin's universe does not at all start from "nothingness." It begins from a bubble of a preexisting piece of a very condensed kind of spacetime called a "quantum foam..."

There is absolutely nothing wrong with speculation in physics -- and the correct theories are eventually confirmed by experiment and observation. But it is definitely wrong -- misleading and dishonest -- to preach to an unsuspecting public, mostly uninitiated in science, mere hypotheses as if they were confirmed facts. This isn't science, and it isn't honest scientific reporting. Physicists should be the purveyors of facts, not dreams.

Amir Aczel certainly has a point about how physicists like Lawrence M. Krauss have preyed on the public fascination with scientific discovery by teaching them theories with little foundation as if they were gospel, but Aczel doesn't touch on one of the most disappointing elements of the new high priesthood: Their inability to talk philosophically about their subjects. In A Universe From Nothing, Krauss has  no dialogue with the philosophical treatment of nothingness and even goes as far to say that philosophers like St. Thomas Aquinas couldn't have reasoned about nothing because they lack modern physics. That would be fine if he showed how they went wrong; yet, it is Krauss making the mistakes: he even assumes that a universe of nothing comes with the laws of quantum mechanics. That certainly isn't nothing. Krauss' arrogant attitudes towards philosophy are repeated across the high priesthood. Neil deGrasse Tyson, a preacher within this high priesthood, has gone as far as to say that philosophy is essentially futile

Ignorance of philosophy is more than an ignorance of the contributions that Plato, Kant and others have made to our understanding of the world. Ignorance of philosophy is an ignorance of the very underpinnings of what we call 'science' today. Science just didn't come out of nothing fully formed, like Athena coming out from Zeus' brow already clad in armor. Instead, it emerged as a gradual process of philosophers coming to a certain understanding of the world, which was informed by a array of different beliefs like the manifestation of divine revelation in the natural world, empiricism, and even the institutions of the university system. To really understand science, we have to understand how it came to be, and all of those factors are assumed away by the scientism's high priesthood. They would like to reject questions about metaphysics as nonsense, but they are themselves participants is an activity itself contingent upon a certain metaphysical understanding of the world. 

Scientism's high priesthood also results in the public having a warped view about what science actually is. In shows like MythBusters and on Facebook pages like "I Fucking Love Science," we see science simply showcased as a simple process of accumulating data and then getting truth at the end. That perspective blinds the public to the importance of paradigms and the importance of speculation to our understanding of the world. Rather than actually getting people to pay attention to how the sausage is made, it simply creates enthusiasm about those small slices of science which are prima facie fascinating. "Cyanide and Happiness" well lampooned this ascpect of scientism in a single cartoon:

Science

Overall, the high priests of scientism have not only warped the public understanding of science, but they have warped how science should fit in with the other disciplines we use to study the world. As Amir Aczel pointed out, they sell a faulty notion of science to the public in which speculative notions like the multiverse are sold as science. That is not all they do, though, and by refusing to think philosophically about their subjects, scientists like Krauss ignore that science itself is part of a larger tradition of understanding the world, and thereby warp our image of what science should be. 

https://rightreason.typepad.com/right_reason/2014/06/scientisms-high-priesthood.html

Edited by Jikwan

13 hours ago, bamboozooka said:

even the hubble space telescope wouldnt pick up any evidence peter has produced.

here is the hubble space telescope

SOFIA-1.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

So this telescope is moving at what.....500mph and how the fuck can it focus on any tiny objects?

This is insane

Ive just had an image in my mind 

A special delivery on christmas day to the local lunatic asylum

They unwrap the package

Its a fairly high magnification telescope

As soon as its assembled one of the inmates grabs it and puts it to his eye

He is seen walking through the fields peering up into the sky  into the forest   onto the ground

Swings it this way swings it that way

On 8/21/2021 at 10:08 AM, Jikwan said:

They are forced to run along side to it. As they move alongside a wake is formed on the ceiling of the dome just like the wake given off by proppellor driven boats

Well at least we know where the dome is now because there is a rocket stuck in it. I guess we can all look forward to catastrophic flooding now because according to you there is water on the other side  ,one can only hope the rocket forms a perfect seal or we're all fucked  

Some fantastic news

Heres the link to about 60 books PDF free download on flat earth

It also has all of erawons videos MP4 you can download

https://archive.org/details/hidden-history-of-earth&subject=Ewaranon

books

just click on any books you like and it will ask if you want to open or download

Eric Dubay - 200 Proofs Earth is Not a Spinning Ball (2015) - pdf [TKRG].pdf download

zetetes-the_sea-earth_globe_and_its_monstrous_hypothetical_motions.pdf 

Edited by Jikwan
  • Like 2

Science teaches us most things in a wrong way--many natural phenomena have been explained away in a way that suits science and forms the foundation of explaining away further lies.

Until the time comes when the previous lies become established 'facts'.

As they trying to do with the 'virus' hoax now.

To understand the 'shape' of this reality we inhabit we need to question how the 'universe' was formed. Or how existence came into being. What are the forces that they term gravity, a primordial force that should have preceded the coalescing of mass into a ball and thus must be present a priori in 'space' elements they say to be a vacuum. How do electrons, protons and neutrons behave at atomic level.. microcosm, macrocosm.  ..all clues are there..

The forces of 'attraction' do exist but they are not the gravity they have offered as the explanation for everything and for why things can stick to the ball. It is a convenient explanation that works most of the time at a superficial level but when you notice patterns in your world and how the balance of nature is kept, many things seem inexplicable.

If we can have Ferguson and other scientists and virologists making fake computer models and offer science explanations for the virus today, how is it not possible that the freemason cult scientists of yore like Newton seeing the apple or Archimedes shouting Eureka were not looking for a way to 'explain' away certain natural phenomena. Maybe they were looking for ways to explain natural phenomena as mechanistic mundane processes under the influence of set laws of physics, so people do not notice the magic of the realm they live in, the inherent potential for transformation, and how this magic could be tapped  into by themselves instead of being a slave to 'science'.

So many natural phenomena have clues for us--where do the rivers flow by their inherent nature, why do water cycles (taught in schools) get disrupted when rivers are forcefully diverted and is then blamed on global warming, why is the nature of noble gases what it is, and therefore used for certain purposes,...even if everything can be explained by mass and density and gravity and air pressure, that does not mean an alternate explanation is not possible.

Thus there is no 'vacuum' or 'water' floating outside the earth ball they describe. It is another state of energy or matter which they do not acknowledge, indeed wish to hide..

The creation of matter with successive stages of coalescing for ball earth scenario is explained in a way that pays homage to the perfectly isolated working of the magic of 'gravity', that works only on things they want to explain, and then leaves the rest of 'space vacuum' alone, and that gives the water sticking to ball shape, without explaining how primordial elemental states transformed at each step and why they followed that particular sequence of transformation... How transformation of states of matter, causes the effects they call 'climate change' for instance..

In understanding that magic in nature lies the roadmap for our spiritual journey as well. Microcosm, macrocosm...

That is hidden from us because that it will reveal who we are..

If the world we see is looked at an elemental level, people's lives will be transformed. eg.. If you believe in a spinning ball, and in gravity as currently explained, you cannot explain what happens to the state of energy that leaves your body when you die and 'transcend' this realm. It does not explain how 'interdimensional' beings can manipulate our reality using us as mediums.. Unless of course, one believes that no spirit force exists in us that animates us while alive and leaves at death...unless you believe it all begins and ends here..

So you have to be a godless being that keeps repeating cycles on this prison with no escape or redemption. And that suits them very well. 

Edited by m754

1 hour ago, m754 said:

If the world we see is looked at an elemental level, people's lives will be transformed. eg.. If you believe in a spinning ball, and in gravity as currently explained, you cannot explain what happens to the state of energy that leaves your body when you die and 'transcend' this realm.

Why

On 8/20/2021 at 5:08 PM, Jikwan said:

It might seem subtle, but the dome has never been shown to exist, and I believe the the gofast video is what you are referencing.

Again, we know a container exists as we are inside a pressurized system. Gas pressure is defined by the force applied to the container when gas particles strike its walls.

4 hours ago, Jikwan said:

gerard_hickson-kings_dethroned.pdf download

This book changed my world. It is a short, thorough and quite the thoughtful read. It isn't even a 'flat earth' book, but it does leave the reader knowing that the heliocentric theory is not possible. I recommend highly.

You seem to have a great spirit for this topic. Keep up the good fight.

Edited by cuboftruth
  • Like 3

43 minutes ago, cuboftruth said:

It might seem subtle, but the dome has never been shown to exist, and I believe the the gofast video is what you are referencing.

Again, we know a container exists as we are inside a pressurized system. Gas pressure is defined by the force applied to the container when gas particles strike its walls.

This book changed my world. It is a short, thorough and quite the thoughtful read. It isn't even a 'flat earth' book, but it does leave the reader knowing that the heliocentric theory is not possible. I recommend highly.

You seem to have a great spirit for this topic. Keep up the good fight.

Looks like thats the rocket i saw. I cant view it at the moment

If there is a dome then there must be the lower walls of it.....the base must have the earth for it to stand

I mean it just cannot float, right?

Iys going to be a tremendous weight

So heavy its unimaginable how they fix it to the ground

They must fix it the other side of the antarctican ice wall

It seems inpenetratable. Ive heard they have used " nuclear bombs" on it with zero results

Seems we are trapped

I got energy for it now. Its an interesting distraction

Pretty harmless. I dont think it will produce the earthquaking results we need to fix our problems

3 hours ago, m754 said:

Science teaches us most things in a wrong way--many natural phenomena have been explained away in a way that suits science and forms the foundation of explaining away further lies.

Until the time comes when the previous lies become established 'facts'.

As they trying to do with the 'virus' hoax now.

To understand the 'shape' of this reality we inhabit we need to question how the 'universe' was formed. Or how existence came into being. What are the forces that they term gravity, a primordial force that should have preceded the coalescing of mass into a ball and thus must be present a priori in 'space' elements they say to be a vacuum. How do electrons, protons and neutrons behave at atomic level.. microcosm, macrocosm.  ..all clues are there..

The forces of 'attraction' do exist but they are not the gravity they have offered as the explanation for everything and for why things can stick to the ball. It is a convenient explanation that works most of the time at a superficial level but when you notice patterns in your world and how the balance of nature is kept, many things seem inexplicable.

If we can have Ferguson and other scientists and virologists making fake computer models and offer science explanations for the virus today, how is it not possible that the freemason cult scientists of yore like Newton seeing the apple or Archimedes shouting Eureka were not looking for a way to 'explain' away certain natural phenomena. Maybe they were looking for ways to explain natural phenomena as mechanistic mundane processes under the influence of set laws of physics, so people do not notice the magic of the realm they live in, the inherent potential for transformation, and how this magic could be tapped  into by themselves instead of being a slave to 'science'.

So many natural phenomena have clues for us--where do the rivers flow by their inherent nature, why do water cycles (taught in schools) get disrupted when rivers are forcefully diverted and is then blamed on global warming, why is the nature of noble gases what it is, and therefore used for certain purposes,...even if everything can be explained by mass and density and gravity and air pressure, that does not mean an alternate explanation is not possible.

Thus there is no 'vacuum' or 'water' floating outside the earth ball they describe. It is another state of energy or matter which they do not acknowledge, indeed wish to hide..

The creation of matter with successive stages of coalescing for ball earth scenario is explained in a way that pays homage to the perfectly isolated working of the magic of 'gravity', that works only on things they want to explain, and then leaves the rest of 'space vacuum' alone, and that gives the water sticking to ball shape, without explaining how primordial elemental states transformed at each step and why they followed that particular sequence of transformation... How transformation of states of matter, causes the effects they call 'climate change' for instance..

In understanding that magic in nature lies the roadmap for our spiritual journey as well. Microcosm, macrocosm...

That is hidden from us because that it will reveal who we are..

If the world we see is looked at an elemental level, people's lives will be transformed. eg.. If you believe in a spinning ball, and in gravity as currently explained, you cannot explain what happens to the state of energy that leaves your body when you die and 'transcend' this realm. It does not explain how 'interdimensional' beings can manipulate our reality using us as mediums.. Unless of course, one believes that no spirit force exists in us that animates us while alive and leaves at death...unless you believe it all begins and ends here..

So you have to be a godless being that keeps repeating cycles on this prison with no escape or redemption. And that suits them very well. 

Good post...i could hardly fault it

I think we dont need to know the exact shape of our world to achieve the highest goal: realizing our true nature and abandoning this low level existence. Make an end to this cyclic existence of repeated birth and death. Make an end of this miserable life. This samsara.

Only possible through wisdom and awareness

I ll stop there. This subject could derail the thread a bit

Edited by Jikwan

This vid is for anyone new to the FE theory

Really well presented by someone that knows the subject. 2hrs long its so good you do it in one sitting

They are hiding god with the greatest lie ever

Edited by Jikwan
  • Like 1