Jump to content

The Flat Earth Thread: The reality of our physical plane (v2)


bflat
 Share

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Carlos said:

 

Wait, what? I mean WHAT? So you are saying it's not the Moon now? But some invisible other object that follows the exact path of the Moon in the sky? REALLY? 

 

Total+solar+eclipse.jpeg

 

 

Quote

This photo is an effort to produce an image that captures to what I saw with the naked eye

 

 

lol please check your sources .... another 'produced' image and dont be too quick to jump on my statement as you misinterpret alot

 

 

Edited by zArk
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Carlos said:

No it doesn't. You see the world has people called physicists, astronomers, cosmologists and they explain things perfectly. Some dickhead on youtube who doesn't understand reality and makes numerous incorrect assumptions and observations doesn't actually count. The eclipse does exactly what it should do, exactly as predicted and exactly as the Moon moves.

 

there is no perfection. the earths spin plus moon shadow max velocity completely collapses the entire theory

the recorded eclipse data destroys spherist theory

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, zArk said:

 

 

lol please check your sources .... another 'produced' image

 

You ignore the rest of my post why? The image is a combined fast captured series. Yes it is "produced", but from actual taken images.

 

Explain on a flat earth how the Sun moves always the same size and speed and disappears. You cannot

 

Explain exactly how an eclipse works - it's the Moon. If it is an imaginary object prove it!! Looks like the Moon to me.

 

http://www.zam.fme.vutbr.cz/~druck/Eclipse/Ecl2015s/800mm/00-info.htm

Edited by Carlos
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, zArk said:

 

there is no perfection. the earths spin plus moon shadow max velocity completely collapses the entire theory

the recorded eclipse data destroys spherist theory

 

There is total perfection, the Earth's spin and Moon shadow is 100% consistent and it completely proves the entire FACT.

The recorded eclipse data completely reinforces the fact we live on a planet.

 

You are a follower of shite and believe anything that reinforces your preconceived belief. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/23/2020 at 4:48 PM, Carlos said:

Challenge to zArk that of course you will not take up.

 

Flat earthers say the Moon and Sun are up around 3000 miles high and that the Moon simply moves across the face of the Sun.

 

Now for the Sun to be 1/2 a degree across the sky and 3000 miles away, this is the case:

 

http://www.cleavebooks.co.uk/scol/calrtri.htm

 

Now punch in the figures, edge c is 3000, angle A is 0.25 degrees. Gives edge a as 13.1 miles. Multiply by 2 to get 1/2 degree.

 

The Sun is 26.2 miles wide. But weirdly, the dumbasses at the flat earth society don't appear to be able to do simple geometry!!

 

https://wiki.tfes.org/Moon

"The Moon is a revolving sphere. It has a diameter of 32 miles and is located approximately 3000 miles above the surface of the earth." 

"The Sun is a revolving sphere. It has a diameter of 32 miles and is located approximately 3000 miles above the surface of the Earth."

 

LMFAO!!

 

My first thought is GTFO, my second is show me how close the Moon must be to cast the appropriate shadow size!

 

For 2017 that would be 60km wide!! The Moon MUST be smaller than the Sun to cast a shadow, yet according to the knuckle draggers at the FE society they are the same size. The maximum size shadow is the same size as the Sun.

 

Untitled.png

 

IMPOSSIBLE!! 

 

 

I wouldn't bother with the flat earth society if i were you, they're controlled opposition.

 

Have a good root around https://ifers.123.st/

 

You have a very angry style matey.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Carlos said:

You ignore the rest of my post why? The image is a combined fast captured series. Yes it is "produced", but from actual taken images.

no its not. he stuck a picture of the moon on top. 🙄

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Carlos said:

Explain on a flat earth how the Sun moves always the same size and speed and disappears. You cannot

 

Explain exactly how an eclipse works - it's the Moon. If it is an imaginary object prove it!! Looks like the Moon to me.

 

what the hell are you ranting about Carlos? Just calm down.

 

the solar eclipse is caused by a EM distortion

there is no body the size of the black circle passing across the sun, there is nothing to be seen there other than in the 3rd picture a distortion. in the 4th picture we can see an example of em interference. a observably small object with the EM field

 

 

SECLP2.jpg

sECL1.jpg

SECLP3.jpg

SECLP4.jpg

Edited by zArk
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/17/2020 at 1:01 AM, tantra86 said:

yes never thought that. could be a discworld

I'm not so sure lunar eclipses are caused by the earth's shadow on the moon, because I'm not sure if it's actually reflecting sunlight or self illuminating. It is colder in the moonlight than in the shape at night

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Carlos said:

Explain exactly how an eclipse works

 

I suppose it's a bit like how a clock works when it reaches midnight or Noon, but on a much greater time scale. It's when the sun and the moon cross.

 

 

2121128326_aclock.PNG.e62d608b6dc7cc11b7074360ac572b94.PNG

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

15 hours ago, Carlos said:

There is total perfection, the Earth's spin and Moon shadow is 100% consistent and it completely proves the entire FACT.

 

do you not recognise that both Heliocentrism and Geocentrism are ideas to explain the real around us BUT inline with worldly beliefs ?

 

the Heliocentric model emerged from the same people behind the Hyksos Pharoahs, it is their specific belief inline with their cultural practices

===========

like philosophy , only ideas created to fit-in with a required culture . there is no fundamental fact and i will tell you why

 

people create the environment that surround them, nature and emotions are intimately linked

 

the ignorant though are taught a specific belief of a culture and take it on as if it is their own and fact < --- these people are blind and limited in their perception

 

===========

you see the idea of geocentrism cannot be disproved but it is guest in the house of heliocentrism. the orthodoxy puts up with it and usually excludes it

 

ideas lead a group, a community under its banner and the group try to shepherd those outside into a belief system not of their choosing

 fanaticism is very very dangerous

orthodox science is the same as orthodox religion because it has the same controllers pulling the strings

 

both make sure to instill fear, belittlement, subservience and repetition.

however we control and create our environment and the collective emotional harmony or antagonism is played out in nature

 

 

Edited by zArk
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, zArk said:

no its not. he stuck a picture of the moon on top. 🙄

 

No he didn't. Are you being deliberately contrary! He layered multiple images to bring out the details in the Moon. 

 

https://astronomy.com/news-observing/news/2010/12/2010 astroimaging contest winners

 

GRAND PRIZE WINNER: Total solar eclipse (3-inch Pentax 75 SDHF apochromatic astrograph, Canon EOS 50D DSLR, exposure times varied from 1/125-second to 2 seconds, at ISO 100 and ISO 200, 53 of 82 images taken during totality were used, taken July 11, 2010, between 18h41m38s UT and 18h44m36s UT, at Hao Atoll in French Polynesia)

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, zArk said:

the solar eclipse is caused by a EM distortion

there is no body the size of the black circle passing across the sun, there is nothing to be seen there other than in the 3rd picture a distortion. in the 4th picture we can see an example of em interference. a observably small object with the EM field

 

You cannot make this up. Dude, you cannot possibly believe such piffling gibberish. If you do, you are lost in lala land.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, alexa said:

 

I suppose it's a bit like how a clock works when it reaches midnight or Noon, but on a much greater time scale. It's when the sun and the moon cross.

 

 

2121128326_aclock.PNG.e62d608b6dc7cc11b7074360ac572b94.PNG

 

So one of you says its the Moon and one says its "EM field". How about you two get a rubber room and go and iron it out.

 

How far away is the Sun and Moon on your flat earth?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Carlos said:

You cannot make this up. Dude, you cannot possibly believe such piffling gibberish. If you do, you are lost in lala land.

 

didnt make up the images unlike the picture you posted with the overlayed moon.

 

you ask , i give you a response... you deride and insult

 

pretty standard for a cult member

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Carlos said:

 

No he didn't. Are you being deliberately contrary! He layered multiple images to bring out the details in the Moon. 

 

https://astronomy.com/news-observing/news/2010/12/2010 astroimaging contest winners

 

GRAND PRIZE WINNER: Total solar eclipse (3-inch Pentax 75 SDHF apochromatic astrograph, Canon EOS 50D DSLR, exposure times varied from 1/125-second to 2 seconds, at ISO 100 and ISO 200, 53 of 82 images taken during totality were used, taken July 11, 2010, between 18h41m38s UT and 18h44m36s UT, at Hao Atoll in French Polynesia)

 

 

🤣  he got an award for his creativity

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Octopus said:

I'm not so sure lunar eclipses are caused by the earth's shadow on the moon, because I'm not sure if it's actually reflecting sunlight or self illuminating. It is colder in the moonlight than in the shape at night

 

Incorrect. Moonlight is not cold - are you referring to the flawed experiment?

 

https://physics.stackexchange.com/questions/403460/why-is-moon-light-cold

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, zArk said:

🤣  he got an award for his creativity

 

That's correct. He layered multiple images taken during an  eclipse to highlight the Moon itself. He didn't cut and paste one in - you were wrong.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Have you gone astray? Or lost your way? You should have seen me yesterday

Well I knew this kind of love Was written in the stars It's only once or twice that you're in line with Mr Moon

Then it was you Took me on your cloud

Give me flowers for my pain But with some degree of certainty My destiny Seemed to slip away from me Before I got to know your name. Just give me a chance I'll do what you want me to Everybody wants to dance So how come I can't dance with you You really turn me on You're the one that makes me smile It's Mr Moon who plays in tune, Mr Moon who knows And if it's Mr Moon who gives the sign then that's the sign thatgoes I never know what to do Till I'm there with you. Did you lose your mind For a day You don't remember anyway Like the waters of a dream Encapsulate my mind A place I haven't seen sits at the end of space and time So lost in time Then I think I'm blind To perchance upon this circumstance is something of a miracle So spiritual It's verging on the physical Searching for a love I cannot find.

Edited by zArk
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Grumpy Owl changed the title to The Flat Earth Thread: The reality of our physical plane (v2)
  • Grumpy Owl locked, unlocked and locked this topic
  • Grumpy Owl unlocked this topic
  • Grumpy Owl locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...