Jump to content

The Flat Earth Thread: The reality of our physical plane (v2)


Recommended Posts

13 minutes ago, Basket Case said:


Calm down with these accusations.
Thanks :O)
 

I'm observing. She asked only that your facts be true. You belittled her with your answer and still refuse to respond to even one of her points.

 

You don't want to show that the 1000 mph axial rotation is true? Why not? Should we move onto point two?

"You are flying through space at 66,600 mph."

 

 Do you have anything to support that statement as being truthful or not?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The “Nature of Reality” forum was recently hosting a thread where heated discussion was taking place regarding our plane, “a flat, nonrotating Earth” as nasa themselves reference multiple times in mul

🤣     So this plate is the same size as my fan then?    

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, bflat said:

You belittled her


l belittled no-one. Are you her keeper ?
l've already said, address some of truegroups points and l might join in.
Did you miss that ?
BC  :O)

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Basket Case said:


l belittled no-one. Are you her keeper ?
l've already said, address some of truegroups points and l might join in.
Did you miss that ?
BC  :O)

She asked for your facts to be true and you have done nothing but complain ever since.

 

Now you want me to reply to a pack of nonsense that gets frequently posted all over the internet by paid agents and their loyal, but ignorant true believers. If you had read this thread, you will see every part of that post has been easily handled.

 

But, just for you, tell you what, quote something specific withing that wall of text that is not based in logical fallacy and I will do my best to articulate a response that you will be able to comprehend.

 

Fair?

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Basket Case said:


You do love poking the finger at people don't you..
 

l'm busy now.
Let's talk later.

Whatever, you know the whole thing rested upon fallacy!

 

But sure, let's continue later. When you come back on, please keep this in mind:

a lie.PNG

 

Becasuse each one of those statements MUST be true in your world. At least according to modern astronomy.

 

Choose any one you like. I really don't care, but PROVE IT!

 

You were offended that I compared heliocentrists to religious zealots, but as you will see, all you have is blind faith when it comes to each and every statement in the above meme.

 

Prove me wrong. I'd love it!

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, bflat said:

You were offended that I compared heliocentrists to religious zealots, but as you will see, all you have is blind faith when it comes to each and every statement in the above meme.

 

Well I'm sorry but to me, you 'die-hard Flat Earthers' (for want of a better expression) also come across as 'religious zealots', and all you have too is "blind faith".

 

Lets face it, none of us are actually able to 'prove' if the Earth is a globe, or if it is a 'flat disc'. In order to do that, one would need to travel up into space, in order to see for themselves.

 

Science is always open to question, but we can't simply assume that ALL science is wrong, some might be quite correct in fact.

 

As for why if the earth is spinning at 1000mph and travelling through space at 66000mph we are not all simply flying off into space, consider everything as 'relative'.

 

When I'm inside a bus which is travelling at 30mph, and there is a fly or wasp buzzing around, why does it continue as normal, and not splat into the rear window?

 

When on a train moving at 80mph, or on a plane travelling at 500mph, why can we still move around the cabin/saloon without falling over?

 

Relativity.

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bflat said:

Whatever, you know the whole thing rested upon fallacy!

 

But sure, let's continue later. When you come back on, please keep this in mind:

a lie.PNG

 

Becasuse each one of those statements MUST be true in your world. At least according to modern astronomy.

 

Choose any one you like. I really don't care, but PROVE IT!

 

Prove me wrong. I'd love it!

 

not wanting to shitstir here,  but I wondered what you're thoughts are in this video here bflat?

certainly looks like a globe to me?
 




 

Edited by sickofallthebollocks
spelling of stir
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

Lets face it, none of us are actually able to 'prove' if the Earth is a globe, or if it is a 'flat disc'.

 

I can prove it but only by Gods words which sadly doesn't seem to count to many. There are over 200 passages in the Bible that state the earth is a flat disc and it is stationery and cannot be moved, 

 

When Jesus comes back every eye shall see him. So tell me , when the sky folds up like a scroll how is every eye going to see him on globe ? LOL'z most folk tell me 'Well we see him on our TV's or smart phones' 🙄 Well honestly........... you gotta laugh or else you'd cry 🤣

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Grumpy Owl said:

 

Well I'm sorry but to me, you 'die-hard Flat Earthers' (for want of a better expression) also come across as 'religious zealots', and all you have too is "blind faith".

 

Lets face it, none of us are actually able to 'prove' if the Earth is a globe, or if it is a 'flat disc'. In order to do that, one would need to travel up into space, in order to see for themselves.

 

2 hours ago, bflat said:

You were offended that I compared heliocentrists to religious zealots, but as you will see, all you have is blind faith when it comes to each and every statement in the above meme.

 

Prove me wrong. I'd love it!


What about this one as well - the earth looks round?
 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't believe I'm getting involved n this again, but here we go...

a lie.PNG

 

1: True

2: True

3: True

4: Debatable. Insufficient evidence either way.

5: Part A: True, Part B: probably True but the electric universe theory IS an interesting one.

6: True and True

7: True

8: Debatable. With zillions of stars in billions of galaxies even if an earth-like planet is as rare as the rarest thing you can think of - it is still a shed load. Or there might be just 3. Who knows?

9: True

10: True

11: True

12: Debatable. However, product of stardust IS true.

13: Debatable. Probably true.

 

Will that do?

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

***As far as I know, we have four mods here. Two of them I would be proud to have moderate my board (if I had one). Because of the seemingly sincere posts like yours above, you are one that I would proudly have.

 

Please allow me to respectfully retort.

 

3 hours ago, Grumpy Owl said:

Well I'm sorry but to me, you 'die-hard Flat Earthers' (for want of a better expression) also come across as 'religious zealots', and all you have too is "blind faith".

I don't call myself a flat earther, but at the same time I KNOW the ridiculousness of heliocentrism (as shown, among several other ways, above in that one simple meme that basket ran from).

 

As far as blind faith? I have begged y'all to experiment for yourselves. Prove the geometric horizon and this shit is over. But that never happens. I have posted several of six million experiments from all over our world that find the horizon so many miles past where it needs to be on the freemason's ball that it defies logic. The statements "debunking" them from nasa and their ilk are pathetic.

 

I have shown a father shooting a laser directly into his son's camera from nearly 14 miles. I backed that up with multiple laser hits into a camera lens from nearly 17 miles. There is no debunk. I have posted other video of horizons several hundred miles past where it should be that were using the latest infrared tech along with contrast control that only a few years ago was unheard of. Refraction, for centuries is known, but it is known clearly as it relates to how objects appear in relation to the horizon. No refraction has ever been shown to literally take a horizon and move it several times farther back than where it needs to be, let alone around a sphere.

 

Brian Shul, USAF (retired) is on video talking about how beautiful Canada looks from NM. Based on nasa's own math, he would need to be higher than the supposed shuttle, yet he was only at around 85,000 feet. Do the math!

 

There is a huge difference between blind faith and observable, replicable experimentation.

 

3 hours ago, Grumpy Owl said:

Lets face it, none of us are actually able to 'prove' if the Earth is a globe, or if it is a 'flat disc'. In order to do that, one would need to travel up into space, in order to see for themselves.

Look, if this man made construct of space exists. And the FACT that there is no proof of our crazy multi-directional speeds that we never notice cannot be shown, then what the fuck? Do positive claims not require proof all of a sudden? Do extraordinary claims not require extraordinary proof?

 

3 hours ago, Grumpy Owl said:

Science is always open to question, but we can't simply assume that ALL science is wrong, some might be quite correct in fact.

"We" are not assuming anything. We are conducting actual experiments all over our world and begging the ball gobblers to do the same. Freemason's never do this. Not in their schools, places of worship and certainly never in their media. They never say "hey kids, go grab a camera with a decent zoom and see if a geometric horizon exists."

 

GO EXPERIMENT FOR YOURSELF! Please.

 

3 hours ago, Grumpy Owl said:

As for why if the earth is spinning at 1000mph and travelling through space at 66000mph we are not all simply flying off into space, consider everything as 'relative'.

Really? Cool story... any proof for that idea?

 

3 hours ago, Grumpy Owl said:

When I'm inside a bus which is travelling at 30mph, and there is a fly or wasp buzzing around, why does it continue as normal, and not splat into the rear window?

 

When on a train moving at 80mph, or on a plane travelling at 500mph, why can we still move around the cabin/saloon without falling over?

THESE ARE CLOSED SYSTEMS!

 

Modern astronomy claims our atmosphere that gravity can spin perfectly with our world exists at some point (which THEY STILL REFUSE TO DEFINE) next to a 10^-17 torr vacuum. I have begged many times for y'all again to understand the implications here.

 

Think!

 

3 hours ago, Grumpy Owl said:

Relativity.

There is a thread on this that I'm hitting from time to time, but it's a tricky subject. So much of that is pure speculation and it's taught at the highest levels in our world's "greatest" educational systems as scientific fact. This is terribly sad.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

@sickofallthebollocks

Your first video has gopro in the title. The ground shot is fucking round for crying pout loud!

 

The second one? Seriously? Just ridiculous!

 

Look at the original footage. There are multiple cameras. Only one of them (that we know of) is NOT a gopro/wide angle/fisheye lens which are DESIGNED TO CREATE CURVATURE. It is the one inside the "cockpit." If you watch closely, because these are fast cuts that then go quickly back to the cameras known to cause curvature, you will see the perfectly flat horizon that rises to the observers eyes in both the ground shot and at the claimed 128,000 feet.

 

You are being hoodwinked by idiot, psychopath freemasons with their bullshit cameras, their cgi, shitty, obvious camera tricks... and the saddest part is that this has been going on since preschool with their most wonderful disney cartoons designed to do nothing else than traumatize you for life!

 

 

Edited by bflat
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, gregory-peccary said:

I can't believe I'm getting involved n this again, but here we go...

a lie.PNG

 

1: True

Your proof? Should be easy, no?

 

2 hours ago, gregory-peccary said:

2: True

3: True

Proof, proof?

 

2 hours ago, gregory-peccary said:

5: Part A: True...

PROOF! PLEASE! This one is very important!

 

2 hours ago, gregory-peccary said:

6: True and True

7: True

Proof, proof and proof... c'mon, be serious.

 

2 hours ago, gregory-peccary said:

9: True

10: True

11: True

Proof, proof and proof... again, this should be day one stuff.

 

2 hours ago, gregory-peccary said:

 

Will that do?

LMAO! NO, not even close, friend.

Link to post
Share on other sites

These are just some questions I have asked that have been ignored

by you Mr flat

1 please explain how the seasons work with regards to the flat earth model

2 how dose an eclipse work

3 how dose night and day work

4 if the earth is flat how thick is it

5 if the earth is covered by a dome ,what is it made of, how did it get there and who built it

6 if there is a thousand foot ice wall ,where are the pictures and evidence ,the pictures that were put up as evidence ,the mast on the ice breaker was higher than the ice in one

7 since water dose flow in the opposite direction in the southern hemisphere , explain how that happens with regards to the flat earth theory

8 in the video of how night and day works what causes the light to stop from the sun in a circle 

9 explain how sun rise and sun set happens on a flat earth

10 Since this FE theory  has been around for quite a while now, where is the model that explains all these observations we make and explain with the globalists theory as you put it, so how is this explained with the FE theory,and not just individually as is often the case, but as one cohesive unit

7 hours ago, bflat said:

Then freaking prove it with an articulate argument not based solely in logical fallacies.

 

I mean, is this not what we are here for?

It seems funny that on this side of the fence according to you we have to prove everything , which I must say is definitely not the case from your side. You continually ignore questions , take things out of context ,scream FAKE or blame it on the Freemasons .

In your statement above ,and I will be blunt because this is what you actually said , Then fucking prove it with an articulate argument not based solely on logical fallacies  , my reply to that assertion would be ,Then fucking prove it with an articulate argument not based solely on illogical fallacies. Your last statement I do agree with (I mean, is this not what we are here for?) here you implied discussion, I maybe naive but I  would like to think that around 95% are here for that very reason , however in your case I believe you are here to push an agenda and it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if you have a vested interest in promoting this belief.

So if you come back with a working model that encompasses all the artifacts and nuances we observe with regards to the earth , solar system and stars as one cohesive unit, we will talk, but until then ,  sorry I can't be bothered any more , oh and you are quite welcome to try a few of the other questions as well

I hope that that was fucking  articulate  enough for ya

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, peter said:

HA HA HA If you could explain it ,you would have it up there in CAPITAL LETTERS as I know the way you think,the fact that you don't have it for all the world to see means you can't, so here we have someone who will argue black and blue that the globalists as you call them are wrong but you can't even put together a theory that encompasses all the observed artifacts with regards to the earth, sun and moon ,let a lone the stars.

 

oh come on, seems to me that with or without a theory 'putting it all together' the earth still looks flat , the sun goes around the land and what -the -feck is actually stars i do not know

 

but i am watching the heliocentric model be deconstructed and proved false

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/10/2020 at 9:43 PM, truegroup said:

Namely the observable action of the Sun. It sets it rises, it never changes size. That in itself is simply impossible on a flat Earth model.

 

repeated to request a response -- well it does 'change size' due to the density of the air as it gets apparently higher or lower in the sky

 

Quote

The actual verifiable angular diameter of the Sun viewed from anywhere on the planet, at any time of day and every day is 0.5 degrees. I

how is it verifiable and how is it 0.5 degrees? just asking as i dont know where that figure came from

 

did you @truegroup actually write the post or did you cut and paste it? link please or just help me out with the above ... ta

 

if its like Peters shadow 370,000miles from moon to earth but the sun to moon is 150,000,000 miles so the shadow does actually move the same speed as the moon due to the angular change of less than 0.01 degree

but if the object is closer to the sun in the helio model , then the angle increases of course

 

so the angular diameter of the Sun is dependent upon the figures you punch in to begin with

Edited by zArk
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

 

not wanting to shitstir here,  but I wondered what you're thoughts are in this video here bflat?

certainly looks like a globe to me?
 




 

Look how ridiculously curved the land is before they go up into space, I am trying to neutral on the subject and this is a bad example. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, bflat said:

@sickofallthebollocks

Your first video has gopro in the title. The ground shot is fucking round for crying pout loud!

 

The second one? Seriously? Just ridiculous!

 

Look at the original footage. There are multiple cameras. Only one of them (that we know of) is NOT a gopro/wide angle/fisheye lens which are DESIGNED TO CREATE CURVATURE. It is the one inside the "cockpit." If you watch closely, because these are fast cuts that then go quickly back to the cameras known to cause curvature, you will see the perfectly flat horizon that rises to the observers eyes in both the ground shot and at the claimed 128,000 feet.

 

You are being hoodwinked by idiot, psychopath freemasons with their bullshit cameras, their cgi, shitty, obvious camera tricks... and the saddest part is that this has been going on since preschool with their most wonderful disney cartoons designed to do nothing else than traumatize you for life!

 

 


Bbflat, I greatly respect your tenacity and resolve in the way that you fight your corner,  to me, you are like a terrier that just will not let go of that rabbit no matter what - I'm not dissing you here, I respect that you believe in something so strongly that you keep going, I've been keeping one eye on your posts over the months.

Initially I thought to myself - the world needs people like you bflat, why are you fighting so hard for the flat earth theory when there's so much more important stuff going on in the world?  we need someone determined and resolute like you to fight the system that 'they' are trying to impose on us?
Then I realised you are fighting so hard because you believe that if you can prove the world is flat then the system blows up anyway? Yes?

If so, can you maybe do an expirement - get a camera that isn't a go-pro, and does not have curvature to its lens, and attach it so some balloon or whatever, and let it go - show us the results?

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
34 minutes ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

Then I realised you are fighting so hard because you believe that if you can prove the world is flat then the system blows up anyway? Yes?

Yes.

 

If you have been reading along, you have noticed that several times I have explained:

The shape really is not that important. This is about exposing the lies, exposing a 500 year conspiracy among the richest men on earth, and it is about exposing - and then changing - everything that goes along with it from our fake schools designed to destroy learning, to our fake courts designed to destroy justice, to our fake medicine designed to destroy health, to our fake money/economics designed to enslave us all.

 

These connections may not make immediate sense to you, but I assure that if you take an honest look at this subject, it soon will.

 

34 minutes ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

If so, can you maybe do an expirement - get a camera that isn't a go-pro, and does not have curvature to its lens, and attach it so some balloon or whatever, and let it go - show us the results?

It has been done and posted/discussed here more than a few times. This video shoots a horizon at over 20 miles above earth. Yes, as the balloon swings, there are moments of both concavity and convexity, but when level and still, we see our beautiful flat horizon as far as we can go and always rising to eye/camera level which surely is impossible on a ball.

 

Feel free to watch the entire vid as it's less than 12 minutes, but I have timestamped here to show you something even more important:

 

Here is a still of approximately where I timestamped the vid:

hqdefault.jpg

 

Please tell me you notice the hot spot on top of the clouds and ask yourself if it is even possible that that was created from a Sun that is over 100 times the size of our supposed ball, and 93 million miles away as modern astronomy claims.

 

 

 

Edited by bflat
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Interesting topic. My own experience over the last few years towards believing in a flat earth came from stumbling upon different videos and then looking into things for myself from a Biblical point of view.

 

Celebrate Truth have some very interesting videos from a Christian/Bible perspective on YouTube, but also show experiments that 'prove' a flat earth. There is one documentary by them in particular which answers things that many on here have asked re: seasons, sunrise and sunsets etc.

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, bflat said:

lease tell me you notice the hot spot on top of the clouds and ask yourself if it is even possible that that was created from a Sun that is over 100 times the size of our supposed ball, and 93 million miles away as modern astronomy claims

 

Great picture we are priviledged to see. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, bflat said:

***As far as I know, we have four mods here. Two of them I would be proud to have moderate my board (if I had one). Because of the seemingly sincere posts like yours above, you are one that I would proudly have.


MOD NOTE;
Discussing Moderation on the forum is against T&Cs.
You brought up the fact l was a Mod in one of your earlier posts an l let it go.
So now be careful please.
The Mods are first and foremost members.
Who happen to also be busy behind the scenes keeping this place smooth and relatively peaceful.
Thank you for your cooperation.
BC  :O)

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Grumpy Owl changed the title to The Flat Earth Thread: The reality of our physical plane (v2)
  • Grumpy Owl locked, unlocked and locked this topic
  • Grumpy Owl unlocked this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...