The Flat Earth Thread: The reality of our physical plane (v2)

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The “Nature of Reality” forum was recently hosting a thread where heated discussion was taking place regarding our plane, “a flat, nonrotating Earth” as nasa themselves reference multiple times in mul

I dont think that flat earth is a thing. But either way - why does the shape of the world matter? If its a flat sphere or a globe - there is no difference for us in our daily lifes, is it?

Posted Images

2 hours ago, MrA said:

Not too long ago men were taught that Jerusalem is the centre of the universe 

In its earliest days china was believed to be the middle kingdom. China is zhong guo in pinyin. That means middle kingdom. Then came Coppernicus.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
2 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Never do aircraft deviate from level path. Submarines ply the submarine depths for mile upon mile while maintaining level zero boyancy. Where are the corrections for curvature. A plane maintaining level flight would soon leave the atmosphere.

I dont think aircraft maintain a level path at all 

I once heard an Imam say the Earth cannot be round and rotating because if it was then to travel around the world all.a.plane would need to do is lift off from the ground and let the Earth rotate under it until they reach their destination and then land

I did not know at the time that flat earthers also refuse to accept gravity as a scientific fact 

Which again is just odd 

Thats why planes need thrust and an aerodynamic design 

The amount of thrust is in direct proportion to the weight of the craft when using conventional fuel 

If gravity is banned from the discussion because it doesnt fit in with the flat earth model.then I give up because again gravity is an observable phenomena and doesnt require youtube to prove it

Recently in the news. A few months back, a pregant woman boarded a flight from Indonesia to Los Angeles. A straight path acoss rhe Pacific ocean on a globe. Hawaii being the nearest land near the midpoint.

While onboard she went into labour and they made an emergency landing in Anchorage Alaska. As rediculous as this may seem it makes perfect sense on a flat earth map. A straight uninterruped line.

7 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

In its earliest days china was believed to be the middle kingdom. China is zhong guo in pinyin. That means middle kingdom. Then came Coppernicus.

The Chinese still believe ingesting powdered tiger dick makes you virile

Is that also a higher truth ? 

Just now, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

No. There are lands beyond the icewall. Roughly 30 usa size continents all around around on an infinite ice plane.

OK im done for the day lol

1 minute ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

There is no call for condescension. I was polite with you.

Yes im leaving before I start taking the piss 

Good day :)

35 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

You only destroy your credibility by laughing like most near sighted people on this subject. I used to value you input.

Yeh its OK really 

Im not here to silence anyone or call for any.kind of censorship of different ideas 

I had some questions and I got some answers so im going to leave it at that and walk away while its still at that level with everyone 

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, MrA said:

Yeh its OK really 

Im not here to silence anyone or call for any.kind of censorship of different ideas 

I had some questions and I got some answers so im going to leave it at that and walk away while its still at that level with everyone 

I take no offence. Good day to you too sir. When you have time you may like to look at this star zoomed in by Nikon P900. 

Looks like its doing its thing in a liquid environment.

voice3.jpg.af72450a7f0c71fcec35c6e1576d140a.jpg

Picture a straight course from Taiwan to Los Angeles and you may notice on the globe earth that the closest location to make an emergency landing would be the Hawaiian Islands. 

voice4.jpg.0e5f007827bfaf589a92eb59f4612c51.jpg

On a globe earth this is pretty crazy halfway point. On a flat earth (U.N.)(azimuthal equidistant) map it makes perfect sense.

voice5.jpg.7543d6e9d372742d583608bf68a0ef10.jpg

Hidden in plain sight 

They call the fermament the Van Allen belts not to give the masses a clue to a solid dome.

In the late 50s small yield explosive charges were launched upwards in an effort to use reflected shockwaves to analyse the consistency of this barrier. Similar to the ground sounding imaging techniques used by geologists.

The scriptures speak of a glass ceiling.

Have examined footage of sprites and elves and tried to figure what is this red glowing rain pouring down. Molten glass?

Snip-it_1590462842901.jpg.f6cca48d6a5a0971b829b7898d088f86.jpg

It is believed Libyan glass is 25 millions of years old.

Snip-it_1590463002064.jpg.db4e8ed375d854626b2f276f3d6f76d1.jpg

Could this be the firmament glass melting in a high electrical current event?

Interest in this glass dates way back. One Egyptian pharoah had a beetle shaped from Libyan glass in his ceremonial chestplate.

Snip-it_1590463121368.jpg.bd8a93286b54aad31aad664e5c89fa41.jpg

• Grumpy Owl changed the title to The Flat Earth Thread: The reality of our physical plane (v2)
  • Grumpy Owl locked, unlocked and locked this topic
  • Grumpy Owl unlocked this topic
  • Grumpy Owl locked this topic