Jump to content

The Flat Earth Thread: The reality of our physical plane (v2)


bflat
 Share

Recommended Posts

11 hours ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

 

Have you ever seen a doughnut shaped magnet. The center is north and the outer ring is south all the way around.

 

So its a fucking donut now ? 

 

You people are worthless and sick 

 

Yes , all of you flat earthers 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

 

The map you claim as proof was sent to John Dee the occultist from Mercator.

 

You need to list the expedition ships that disappeared, to show any proof of ships being torn apart.

 

I dont need to do shit. You have not shown relevance. You some kind of boot camp sargeant?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, peter said:

You just demonstrated the fact you know nothing about long range shooting, and yes a cannon ball will fall straight down provided there are no external forces acting on the said cannon ball and the weight is evenly spread through the ball, meaning there is no bias as in a lawn bowl. Then you have imperfections in the barrel to contend with cannons being a smooth bore apparatus the cannon ball needs to seal in the barrel very well so that the charge is distributed against the projectile evenly , if gas escapes up one side it will cause the cannon ball to veer off course. However every thing being equal the cannon ball will come straight down and you don't need a flat earth to explain why , if you would like I will explain it to you in very simple terms ,so you and your brethren can understand it

 

You need a stable earth. Not a spinning mess of nonsense.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, tooth said:

 

So its a fucking donut now ? 

 

You people are worthless and sick 

 

Yes , all of you flat earthers 

 

If ever I hear of a big job for rude sobs I will pm you. You are a perfect fit. You think you can get better answers if you bark out trash. Where do you folk learn your manners 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

Dee.jpg

Dee+detail.jpg

 

http://antiqueprintsblog.blogspot.com/2017/02/john-dees-fantastic-map-of-1582.html

 

You only pick one part of the story as usual. Mercator's maps were not always accurate.

 

When did he send an exhibition to map out the North pole, North pole wasent discovered till 1909. You make out like its no biggy to travel Artic or antartica. Ships patrol the seas lol. You are totally bonkers.

 

The bullshit keeps mounting.

 

Still no relevance. You are boring.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

 

You need a stable earth. Not a spinning mess of nonsense.

Well somethinginthecrowd what a brilliant scientific mind you appear to have and your reply is befitting of your obviously outstanding  cognitive  abilities, as such I hope you get all the respect that you deserve from your fellow forum members

 

stop talking out of your ass,                ?always read the fine print

Edited by peter
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, peter said:

Well somethinginthecrowd what a brilliant scientific mind you appear to have and your reply is befitting of your obviously outstanding  cognitive  abilities, as such I hope you get all the respect that you deserve from your fellow forum members

 

I am not here for a popularity contest. People want a new world but they can't stomach trashing the bs before moving on. They want to transplant the rust onto the shiny new metal.

 

I have seen some characters here annoyed and disgusted by the shaming if you dont applaud your incarceration and deploring that type of shaming then see them crop up in controversial threads lording it over like those detested in covid. Seen brilliant posters become temporarily incapacitated mentally if the subject is taboo. Its amazing how rude people can be when their fragile convictions become challenged. 

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

 Where do you folk learn your manners 

 

My instinct tells me all you flat earthers would score poorly on spacial recognition testing 

 

I bet not one of you has an IQ above 95 

 

And if by some small miracle one of you does then that is the guy grifting off the rest of you 

Edited by tooth
Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

 

I am not here for a popularity contest. People want a new world but they can't stomach trashing the bs before moving on. They want to transplant the rust onto the shiny new metal.

 

I have seen some characters here annoyed and disgusted by the shaming if you dont applaud your incarceration and deploring that type of shaming then see them crop up in controversial threads lording it over like those detested in covid. Seen brilliant posters become temporarily incapacitated mentally if the subject is taboo. Its amazing how rude people can be when their fragile convictions become challenged. 

You a challenge , to what? put up some scientific evidence that we can discuss, or shut up

Edited by peter
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Im an age where I know full well that ignorance is a state policy it just appears such a poke in the eye and a.kick in the.nuts to have to listen to people discard so many achievements made on this planet 

 

Never have so many had so much and yet produced so little 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

alexa, those assumptions are made because it makes the calculation easier.

Especially when they did not have any calculators or easy to use computers. They had to book time on the computers to get the calculations done, somebody had to enter the details on punched-tape or punched cards. 

Are you upset by the assumption that a helicopter is a rigid body?

Are you upset that they ignore the angular momentum of the engine?

And a typist will have typed out those reports.

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, gregory-peccary said:

alexa, those assumptions are made because it makes the calculation easier.

 WHY? Why do these assumptions have to be made using the Flat earth? surley they can round a ball :classic_laugh: You cant deny the evidence it's there in Black and white.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, alexa said:

 WHY? Why do these assumptions have to be made using the Flat earth? surley they can round a ball :classic_laugh: You cant deny the evidence it's there in Black and white.

alexa, solve that matrix equation shown in the Equations of Motion and then we'll have a chat about it.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, gregory-peccary said:

alexa, solve that matrix equation shown in the Equations of Motion and then we'll have a chat about it.

 

I admit I can't solve the Equation of Motion, can you? 

 

2124805420_images(8).jpg.54164f582624d312de1050e87c380d7d.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, gregory-peccary said:

alexa, those assumptions are made because it makes the calculation easier.

Especially when they did not have any calculators or easy to use computers. They had to book time on the computers to get the calculations done, somebody had to enter the details on punched-tape or punched cards. 

Are you upset by the assumption that a helicopter is a rigid body?

Are you upset that they ignore the angular momentum of the engine?

And a typist will have typed out those reports.

 

 

 

Thank you you saved me the trouble

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

 

If ever I hear of a big job for rude sobs I will pm you. You are a perfect fit. You think you can get better answers if you bark out trash. Where do you folk learn your manners 

Says the man who said this to me over on the aliens thread after he got owned.

 

"I have seen grown men cry and throw shit because of the pain of letting go of mistaken  beliefs. Bet you are one of those."

 

 

quite a way off there fella...in several areas.

Edited by kj35
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, alexa said:

 

1111738775_nasadoc3.PNG.5618d396fdb8fc94af86760a97074312.PNG

 

 

 

335985608_nasadoc1.PNG.a0ceb4229970541d87b0a68ce3e577ea.PNG

 

 

1170751892_nasadoc2.PNG.df6b4f64a5a69f7bab7bdaa6bd6ac3ff.PNG

 

Absolutely brilliant ,you site a portion of a couple of scientific papers that you obviously don't understand and out of those you take a couple of lines out of context and put them up as evidence , as I said before ,keep praying ,somethings got to happen soon

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, alexa said:

 

I admit I can't solve the Equation of Motion, can you? 

 

2124805420_images(8).jpg.54164f582624d312de1050e87c380d7d.jpg

Don't be despondent, Einstein couldn't do the math either ,he just wrote the equations, a fellow by the name of Schortzschild was the first to solve Einsteins field equations just before he died. Guess what he solved it for? every proton is a singularity ,about 15 years ago a physicist by the name of Nassiem Harrimen won best paper in conference ,for a lecture about a paper he submitted titled The Schortzchild  Proton

Don't worry those things don't exist, except a 2 dimensional flat plane apparently

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

 

I dont need to do shit. You have not shown relevance. You some kind of boot camp sargeant?

 

bMrvcV.gif

 

9 hours ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

 

Still no relevance. You are boring.

 

I piss on your little fake space fire tho.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Grumpy Owl changed the title to The Flat Earth Thread: The reality of our physical plane (v2)
  • Grumpy Owl locked, unlocked and locked this topic
  • Grumpy Owl unlocked this topic
  • Grumpy Owl locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...