The Flat Earth Thread: The reality of our physical plane (v2)

bflat

Here is the cartoon again 

You lot beg for people to do some research and yet you cant even watch a ten minute cartoon and begin the process of understanding why Harrisons chronometers were so important 

Edited by tooth

2 minutes ago, tooth said:

Here is the cartoon again 

You lot beg for people to do some research and yet you cant even watch a ten minute cartoon and begin the process of understanding what Harrisons chronometers were so important 

Its so compelling you can't even extract its salient points. Cant say your excitement about it is contagious.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd

Just now, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

You cannot dismiss his testimony for the same reasons.

Well that settles it then lol 

Harrisons marine chronometer also has to be discarded for flat earthers to be right

Thats quite the list of things you have to ignore to be right 

Its so compelling you can't even extract its salient points. Cant say your excitement about it is contagious.

Intelligence isnt contagious

Which is a shame really 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, tooth said:

Well that settles it then lol 

Harrisons marine chronometer also has to be discarded for flat earthers to be right

Thats quite the list of things you have to ignore to be right 

You still have not illustrated your point and you crack open the champagne lol.

Thats all you have to say to connect your statement with anything relevant. That was the shortest burst of genius for a shill on this board.

Do you often get intellectually hammered by shills ? 

Ever wondered if there might be a reason for that ? 

You still have not illustrated your point and you crack open the champagne lol.

Careful not to observe the behavior of the cork as it returns to Earth for some mysterious reason 

4 minutes ago, tooth said:

Neither is studying very exciting which may explain the need for flat earthers to ignore that and instead have youtube as their guide to all things 

Are we getting closer to your proof yet? I am totally excited waiting for you to negate volumes of evidence with your marine chronometer.

If you cannot stand to begin the process of learning why John Harrisons marine chronometer was such an important tool for circumnavigating the Earth then thats on you not me 

I presented it in cartoon fashion because its clearly the best way to approach the subject with people of limited intellect 

2 minutes ago, tooth said:

If you cannot stand to begin the process of learning why John Harrisons marine chronometer was such an important tool for circumnavigating the Earth then thats on you not me 

I presented it in cartoon fashion because its clearly the best way to approach the subject with people of limited intellect 

You can circumnavigate a flat earth too. Except around from north pole to south around and back up to north

Does your marine chronometer allow north south circumnavigation?

2 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Especially when it falls right back into the bottle. Spinning earth stands still.

The cork from a champagne bottle will fall right back into the bottle because the Earth is stationary and motionless

Do you have a youtube video for that ? 

3 minutes ago, tooth said:

That you failed to connect your statements in any relevant manner is on you.

1 minute ago, tooth said:

Yes me too 

I would love to see this experiment 

Cannonballs shot strait up also fall back straight down. Spinning ball would make it fall away from the cannon. Snipers never compensate for spin depending which direction they shoot. This is elementary but you need a youtube. Go fetch yourself one. Its free for you too.

• Grumpy Owl changed the title to The Flat Earth Thread: The reality of our physical plane (v2)
  • Grumpy Owl locked, unlocked and locked this topic
  • Grumpy Owl unlocked this topic
  • Grumpy Owl locked this topic