The Flat Earth Thread: The reality of our physical plane (v2)

bflat

2 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

Been observed for thousands of years, can clearly see milky way & constellations..even the Dogon tribe knows about Sirius

thats not your 1st hand experience. you are using 2nd hand knowledge created from 2nd hand knowledge

heresay

basing your life upon 3rd hand knowledge is quite sad

On 6/4/2020 at 8:17 AM, Nobby Noboddy said:

Haven't heard from 'Janet W'  much in this thread, 'she' must have been re-assigned.

Would there be any point my continuing to contribute? Apart from my ability to irritate some of the weirder forum members, I doubt I left a significant mark. But then very few of us do.

In any case, I can't now find most of the threads I contributed to after all that business with the forum a few weeks ago...

Janet

3 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

I know about Akhenaton & Aten but how does it relate to a spherical universe

akhenaten was the progenitor eunuch high priest of monotheism. he displaced the masonic tradition and influenced (through King izus) the secret societies especially after the crusades. 

the tradition of galli high priests was reverence to akhenaten (his cult influencers) and this tradition passed on the psychological illness that Atenism festered

the obsession with the sun-disk became the substitute for the psychological trauma of castration, coupled to the belief that the sun seeds life and the testicles seed life a very disturbing shift occurred in secret societies. the sun disk became the substitute for bollocks. 

the sun was a sphere, and then the earth - in fact science teaches due to equitorial bulge the earth shape is a testicle shape

their tainted philosophy sees balls everywhere,. atoms, electrons, protons, i dare say even the universe will be sphere shaped and finally corrected to a testicle shape

Edited by zArk

1 hour ago, zArk said:

akhenaten was the progenitor eunuch high priest of monotheism. he displaced the masonic tradition and influenced (through King izus) the secret societies especially after the crusades. 

Never mind the Baalocks...

the tradition of galli high priests was reverence to akhenaten (his cult influencers) and this tradition passed on the psychological illness that Atenism festered

They chopped their balls for Akhenaton the trannie pharaoh.

the obsession with the sun-disk became the substitute for the psychological trauma of castration, coupled to the belief that the sun seeds life and the testicles seed life a very disturbing shift occurred in secret societies. the sun disk became the substitute for bollocks. 

Hitler only had one Baal for the black sun.

the sun was a sphere, and then the earth - in fact science teaches due to equitorial bulge the earth shape is a testicle shape

their tainted philosophy sees balls everywhere,. atoms, electrons, protons, i dare say even the universe will be sphere shaped and finally corrected to a testicle shape

The sun & moon & all the planets we can view mostly rotating like our planet are not really smeggy spheres.

vMcVCRB.gif

Edited by oddsnsods

Here is a short cartoon explaining who John Harrison was and the issue of his time ...

I chose a cartoon to explain it because I have a feeling it will be easier for Flat Earthers to understand ...........

Edited by tooth

16 minutes ago, tooth said:

Here is a short cartoon explaining who John Harrison was and the issue of his time ...

I chose a cartoon to explain it because I have a feeling it will be easier for Flat Earthers to understand ...........

You still haven't evolved from insults to evidence yet? 

2 hours ago, Janet W said:

Would there be any point my continuing to contribute? Apart from my ability to irritate some of the weirder forum members, I doubt I left a significant mark. But then very few of us do.

In any case, I can't now find most of the threads I contributed to after all that business with the forum a few weeks ago...

Janet

Hi Janet are you back to enlighten us with your supposedly well gifted knowledge on the shape of the earth ?:classic_biggrin:

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Inviting people to review outdated and embarrassingly illogical beliefs is not an insult. Its a public service.

Marine chronometers are not illogical beliefs 

Flat Earth all.comes back to land locked civilisations 

The only civilisations determined to provide the tools necessary to circumnavigate the Earth were those who had a maritime tradition 

Those who did not have such a tradition basically didnt even know where they were on the Earth and came up with some wonderful ways to alleviate their ignorance 

Keeping people in ignorance is not a public service 

1 minute ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Marine chronometers have not always existed. I have read many log entries where ships had veered way of course in dead reckoning because they assumed a ball earth. They were off considerably.

You are off considerably more 

2 minutes ago, tooth said:

Flat Earth all.comes back to land locked civilisations 

The only civilisations determined to provide the tools necessary to circumnavigate the Earth were those who had a maritime tradition 

Those who did not have such a tradition basically didnt even know where they were on the Earth and came up with some wonderful ways to alleviate their ignorance 

Keeping people in ignorance is not a public service 

You mean how they wonderfully landed on the rocks for believing a ball earth?

You mean how they wonderfully landed on the rocks for believing a ball earth?

Or how Jerusalem was once the center of the Universe ? 

Ignorance is not a virtue 

Just now, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Not if the flat plane is infinitely vast. As Admiral Byrd pointed out.

You cannot debunk the need for marine chronometers with a verbal testimony from Byrd

Who believes that?

You are purposefully ignoring the need for marine chronometers in the early days of circumnavigating the Earth 

( this time around ) 

2 minutes ago, tooth said:

You cannot debunk the need for marine chronometers with a verbal testimony from Byrd

You still need to illustrate what you are trying to prove. What is it about marine chronomeyers that makes them unique to a ball earth? The fact you are the only one to ever say so probably indicates the weakness of this so-called evidence.

• Grumpy Owl changed the title to The Flat Earth Thread: The reality of our physical plane (v2)
  • Grumpy Owl locked, unlocked and locked this topic
  • Grumpy Owl unlocked this topic
  • Grumpy Owl locked this topic