The Flat Earth Thread: The reality of our physical plane (v2)

bflat

Obviously many are failing to grasp the implications of the rock solid cooperation of nations with regards to honoring the Antarctic Treaty. 

By failing to see the implications many are left baffled that space exploits are faked when so many nations need to be "in on it".

They still see the nations of the world as independant sovereign nations.

They produce lists of satellite companies as evidence of the legitimacy of those claims. Or they believe the mainstream claims because they appear to arise from independant sources.

The space industry people are well salaried, they are compartmentalized and bound by national security protocols. No incentive to break ranks.

33 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

I recall a contributor asking a satellite proponent to provide us with a full size ball earth picture taken from up there. Still waiting. Not holding my breath.

Voice, do you realize how far out one must be to get a full Earth shot? I'll see if I can find the figure out how many miles out.

5 hours ago, Messenger said:

And you never answered my question.....

Do you really believe that humans are the only intelligent species in the entire uninverse?

I answered your question, go back and check it out.

24 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Obviously many are failing to grasp the implications of the rock solid cooperation of nations with regards to honoring the Antarctic Treaty. 

By failing to see the implications many are left baffled that space exploits are faked when so many nations need to be "in on it".

They still see the nations of the world as independant sovereign nations.

They produce lists of satellite companies as evidence of the legitimacy of those claims. Or they believe the mainstream claims because they appear to arise from independant sources.

The space industry people are well salaried, they are compartmentalized and bound by national security protocols. No incentive to break ranks.

Except when they do and then end up with a "suicide" on their death certificate. Like Phil Schneider, and while not in the "space" industry, he certainly was in an industry that was damn close, as in helping to build some underground bases.

I'm well aware that most nations are no longer sovereign.

So how do the satellites stay up there?

13 minutes ago, Messenger said:

Like Phil Schneider, and while not in the "space" industry, he certainly was in an industry that was damn close, as in helping to build some underground bases.

He said these reps came from underground, nothing from your supposed space.

• Grumpy Owl changed the title to The Flat Earth Thread: The reality of our physical plane (v2)
  • Grumpy Owl locked, unlocked and locked this topic
  • Grumpy Owl unlocked this topic
  • Grumpy Owl locked this topic