The Flat Earth Thread: The reality of our physical plane (v2)

bflat

20 hours ago, alexa said:

Thanks messenger for this load of garbage:classic_rolleyes:

Garbage? Ha! It's a legitimate question.

Do you really believe that Humans are the only intelligent species in the universe?

Don't tell me that you don't believe in the universe now. Hahaha

Humans aren't even that intelligent! Look at BLM and Antifa! And the flat Earth camp. They refuse to engage in dialogue that requires them to think.

Why does it take less time for an aircraft to fly from the west coast of the US to the east coast, and more time to fly from the east coast of the US to the west coast?

Who carved these?

Cuneiform-bisitun-wall-inscription.jpg

b79ee513427ee6832231d1abcc55eb0b.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

53 minutes ago, Messenger said:

Do you really believe that Humans are the only intelligent species in the universe?

Who carved these?

Cuneiform-bisitun-wall-inscription.jpg

b79ee513427ee6832231d1abcc55eb0b.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

To your first Question.......No Humans are not the the only intelligent species in the Universe , We have God & his dominion

To your second Question ..........It was Nephilim......... They also built the pyramids...... Look it up

Edited by alexa

1 hour ago, Messenger said:

:classic_biggrin:

moonandtelescopesi_phases-duh.jpg

the spherists run to the hills when both the sun and moon are visible above the horizon during the occult of moon

Edited by zArk

8 hours ago, Messenger said:

Why does it take less time for an aircraft to fly from the west coast of the US to the east coast, and more time to fly from the east coast of the US to the west coast?

Do tell!

200.gif

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, zArk said:

the spherists run to the hills when both the sun and moon are visible above the horizon during the occult of moon

Ok so based on the diagram I posted which phase is that when the moon and sun are visible in the sky?

On 6/15/2020 at 10:02 PM, peter said:

But if the best you can do  is a fucking picture that is not even the one that created the shit storm ( that I never heard of ) and the MSM weather man said he saw a mirage, how the bloody hell can I take you and your argument seriously 

You are either not trying or can't research.

The original from 2015:

hT0tL-1494894006-10857-blog-7602503_G.jp

And from Jeri Raycraft, March 4, 2020:

WFYNY3GAURGUXDO33V4FB27IOQ.jpeg

And again from Nowiki (this is the same shot you attemtped to respond to:

96277535_2968336619888649_19975321233548

Look at those shots from across lake Michigan!  And for fun, let's look at what the rare fata morgana actually looks like. This is what the media was claiming when they were telling people they had only seen a mirage:

Fata_Morgana_Example.jpg

ship-fatamorgana.jpg

220px-Fata_Morgana_Manhattan_Beach.JPG

Note the blurred and distorted appearance as well as how the image is clearly raised in an obvious fashion above the horizon.

Now, tell me again how Chicago is some damn mirage... lmao!

I hope this can also clear up the confusion yourself and theo experienced with the whole idea of protons leaving a laser at the speed of light, moving up and then down over an imagined horizon, and finding the lens of the son's camera perfectly.

58 minutes ago, Messenger said:

Ok so based on the diagram I posted which phase is that when the moon and sun are visible in the sky?

somewhere between where you think o2 comes from. 

still chuckling about your dome/o2 running out comment

38 minutes ago, zArk said:

somewhere between where you think o2 comes from. 

still chuckling about your dome/o2 running out comment

I didn't make that up, it came from your flat Earth friends who believe there is a dome up there.

flat-earth-morons-simpsons-zark-small.jpg

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Messenger said:

I didn't make that up, it came from your flat Earth friends who believe there is a dome up there.

just stop... youre making me laugh again

If the Earth is flat and we are closed in by a dome, please explain to me....... , how we haven't used up all the oxygen after these THOUSANDS of years of various species breathing oxygen and using oxygen for cars, airplanes, fire, locomotives, etc etc.

4 minutes ago, zArk said:

If the Earth is flat and we are closed in by a dome, please explain to me....... , how we haven't used up all the oxygen after these THOUSANDS of years of various species breathing oxygen and using oxygen for cars, airplanes, fire, locomotives, etc etc.

That's what your flat Earth friends have said, regarding a dome.

How else do satellites stay up in the sky? They are attached to the dome, right? :classic_laugh: Since there's no such thing as gravity or magnetism.

When are we going skydiving, zArk? I'll pay for it.

I noticed "alexa" bailed from this thread when I offered to pay for her tandem jump. Scardy cat. :classic_laugh:

Edited by Messenger

1 hour ago, Messenger said:

That's what your flat Earth friends have said, regarding a dome.

It's not called a Dome it's called the firmament, I deal with the facts not some delusional notion that star wars is real lol'z

4 hours ago, zArk said:

Zark have you gone full flatliner?

2 hours ago, alexa said:

It's not called a Dome it's called the firmament, I deal with the facts not some delusional notion that star wars is real lol'z

How do you prove that the "firmament" is a fact?

And you never answered my question.....

Do you really believe that humans are the only intelligent species in the entire uninverse?

Wait, I will make it even more simple for you. Do you really beleive that humans are the only intelligent species in this solar system?

And would you consider antifa and blm people to be "intelligent"?

NASA makes 52 million dollars per day to produce cgi and launch rockets.

Why would they spend all that money to fake it?

They "get" that much money but faking it costs next to nothing comparitively.

The rest of the money vanishes.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd

6 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

NASA makes 52 million dollars per day to produce cgi and launch rockets.

Why would they spend all that money to fake it?

They "get" that much money but faking it costs next to nothing comparitively.

The rest of the money vanishes.

Satellites are almost permanently in Polar Orbit these days and as the teacher says for spying if for nothing else and that's military not NASA.

53 minutes ago, serpentine said:

Satellites are almost permanently in Polar Orbit these days and as the teacher says for spying if for nothing else and that's military not NASA.

There never was a need for so-called satellites. There was a pressing need to create this illusion.

• Grumpy Owl changed the title to The Flat Earth Thread: The reality of our physical plane (v2)
  • Grumpy Owl locked, unlocked and locked this topic
  • Grumpy Owl unlocked this topic
  • Grumpy Owl locked this topic