The Flat Earth Thread: The reality of our physical plane (v2)

bflat

Just now, Messenger said:

US Military instructor talks about aliens, "greys".

Please tell me you know what cointelpro is. And please tell me you understand the concept of "controlled opposition."

Where did zArk go?

zArk, let's go skydiving, let's show everyone that there is no such thing as gravity. You can leave your parachute on the plane and jump without it. :classic_laugh:

Hey you two, don't forget to clean the toilets before the end of your duty, you don't want to piss off your sergeant.

This will be my last post on this thread ,I know Ive said that before so sue me But I would like you to answer one question for me as I have answered plenty of yours,you seemed to have missed this ,when you stand on the beach at sea level you can see a certain distance to the horizon ,if you stand 100 feet above sea level you can see even further to the horizon, higher, even further etc etc , if the earth was flat why can't you see say 3 or 4  hundred miles straight out to sea from sea level ,

So have fun as I've wasted enough time on this bullshit

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, peter said:

This will be my last post on this thread ,I know Ive said that before so sue me But I would like you to answer one question for me as I have answered plenty of yours,you seemed to have missed this ,when you stand on the beach at sea level you can see a certain distance to the horizon ,if you stand 100 feet above sea level you can see even further to the horizon, higher, even further etc etc , if the earth was flat why can't you see say 3 or 4  hundred miles straight out to sea from sea level ,

So have fun as I've wasted enough time on this bullshit

Point one in the OP... LMAO!

1 hour ago, bflat said:

And lol at the fact that I've just posted multiple experiments that you people can do for yourselves.

I have nearly begged you people to do this and to post your results, but for whatever reason you choose to simply believe.

Do you even science, bro?

no, what you did is take a irrfutabale evidence as fake so you can continue your push of fe,for what ever reason

2 hours ago, Messenger said:

Nope, demonic entities and aliens are two different things, they come from two different planes.

Demons are from a lower plane, lower frequency.

Various aliens are from this plane, other parts of the universe, such as the Andromedans for example.

So you really believe that humans are the only intelligent beings in the entire universe? Hahaha

There are so many people in the US government who have already spoke about various aliens that have been visiting Earth for hundreds and some for thousands of years.

Thanks messenger for this load of garbage:classic_rolleyes:

3 hours ago, Messenger said:

AGAIN, how we haven't used up all the oxygen after these THOUSANDS of years of various species breathing oxygen and using oxygen for cars, airplanes, fire, locomotives, etc etc.

Oxygen is the Breath of God & we'll never use it all up. Scientists like to call it 02  as per, as they like to use all their coded numbers for God's elements.

55 minutes ago, screamingeagle said:

no, what you did is take a irrfutabale evidence as fake so you can continue your push of fe,for what ever reason

Ok, mate, it's honestly hard to tell whether you're being a mod, a troll, or one seriously interested in learning about this topic. I mean part feels like you're just baiting me to ban me again or something. I dunno, but the plethora of evidence that I have posted and that you have ignored is extraordinary.

On top of that I have done nothing but encourage you people to test your beliefs for yourselves. I have posted several ways that each and every one of us can accomplish this simple feat. Point one of the OP was dedicated to just this!

My push to explain our irregular, stationary plane is for one reason and for one reason only. It exposes everything!

I am so from my heart here...

I know with certainty the dangers of the vaccine paridigm and have for some time. The hardest thing for me to convince friends and family of how dangerous the entire paradigm was, was basically impossible because of "how many people would have to know." Heard that shit before?

Ok, well, it's really not as many as most perceive and the same thing is true with our cosmology. It was the hardest part for me to get past, but after reading much of what the Zetetics have given us and then actually going out there for a summer. I went across America in with my trailer and Nikon P1000. I watched ships and boats over and over NEVER sail across a geometric horizon or what heliocentrists dictate must be a physical barrier. It simply does not exist, friend.

This has been demonstrated over and over again experimentally since 1838. The CIA did not invent flat earth as a psyop. That is the psyop. I just posted several, bro... get out there and see for yourself... should be courageous enough to challenge your deep held beliefs.

v2hDUsa.jpg

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, screamingeagle said:

symbolism shows that theybare part or in serve to the same powers.....not that it's fake 

you should know that TG

Can you even grasp the extraordinary amount of post you just ignored?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bflat said:

Point one in the OP... LMAO!

Brilliant answer , I expected nothing more from you as you obviously can't answer it,or any of the other questions I asked for that matter  ,I'm done

Edited by peter

48 minutes ago, peter said:

Brilliant answer , I expected nothing more from you as you obviously can't answer it,or any of the other questions I asked for that matter  ,I'm done

You are not done, lol.

As explained earlier, you have shown zero intellectual integrity. Please now, this has nothing to do with topography as water lies perfectly horizontal on it's surface regardless of container. That was the basis of your nonsensical response which was rightfully ignored.

To even pretend you have debunked all of the proofs presented with that argument is ludicrous.

From point two in the OP:

oceanf11.jpg

And this is what every single one of the experiments I have posted prove.

Just ridiculous that one would believe that topography has a damn thing to do with issue... our schools suck!

Flat Earth is a FALSE theory deliberately injected into the "Truth Mix" to make Conspiracy Researchers look like IDIOTS.

The sole PURPOSE of it is to be able to RIDICULE Truth Seekers. "BWAHAHAHA - YOU PROBABLY BELIEVE THE EARTH IS FLAT TOO... HA HA HA HA!".

They NEED people to LAUGH ALL TRUTH THEORIES OFF. Flat Earth works great for this.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, HistoryIsComplex said:

Flat Earth is a FALSE theory deliberately injected into the "Truth Mix" to make Conspiracy Researchers look like IDIOTS.

The sole PURPOSE of it is to be able to RIDICULE Truth Seekers. "BWAHAHAHA - YOU PROBABLY BELIEVE THE EARTH IS FLAT TOO... HA HA HA HA!".

They NEED people to LAUGH ALL TRUTH THEORIES OFF. Flat Earth works great for this.

You'll find this is the dead opposite HC, Copernicus adopted the Ball earth theory 500 years ago by the Vatican to oppose the flat earth. The Vatican did this in order to ridicule Genesis 1 in the Bible, to hide the fact that God and his creation are real. Think about it, why else would the Vatican go to town on the ball earth theory.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, screamingeagle said:

i agree with that...not sure what you mean

spherist science projects its psyche onto the world

how very scientific !

the architects see spheres everywhere and use manipulated information to prove themself correct

gravity --- no need for gravity unless the sphere spinning earth required some bollocks to hold it together.

5 hours ago, HistoryIsComplex said:

100586162_2873452099397444_4275586453645

No offense, friend, but honestly now.

• Like 1

• Grumpy Owl changed the title to The Flat Earth Thread: The reality of our physical plane (v2)
  • Grumpy Owl locked, unlocked and locked this topic
  • Grumpy Owl unlocked this topic
  • Grumpy Owl locked this topic