Jump to content

The Flat Earth Thread: The reality of our physical plane (v2)


bflat
 Share

Recommended Posts

EXPERIMENT 9.

The distance across St. George's Channel, between Holyhead and Kingstown Harbour, near Dublin, is at least 60 statute miles. It is not an uncommon thing for passengers to notice, when in, and for a considerable distance beyond the centre of the Channel, the Light on Holyhead Pier, and the Poolbeg Light in Dublin Bay, as shown in fig. 23. The Lighthouse on Holyhead

FIG. 23.
FIG. 23.

[paragraph continues] Pier shows a red light at an elevation of 44 feet above high water; and the Poolbeg Lighthouse exhibits two bright lights at an altitude of 68 feet; so that a vessel in the middle of the Channel would be 30 miles from each light; and allowing the observer to be on deck, and 24 feet above the water, the horizon on a globe would be 6 miles away. Deducting 6 miles from 30, the distance from the horizon to Holyhead, on the one hand, and to Dublin Bay on the other, would be 24 miles. The square of 24, multiplied by 8 inches, shows a declination of 384 feet. The altitude of the lights in Poolbeg Lighthouse is 68 feet; and of the red light on Holyhead Pier, 44 feet. Hence, if the earth were a globe, the former would always be

p. 29

[paragraph continues] 316 feet and the latter 340 feet below the horizon, as seen in the following diagram, fig. 24. The line of sight H, S, would be a

FIG. 24.
FIG. 24.

tangent touching the horizon at H, and passing more than 300 feet over the top of each lighthouse.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, screamingeagle said:

LMAO.....scientific as always ?

Please! Why do you need gravity to explain why 10 pounds of rocks falls to the ground while 10 pounds of helium rises to the sky?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, bflat said:

I have made several jumps, but thanks.

 

Look, zark explained this to you clearly as I have with an elementary school science project, but for clarity, what happens when you fill a balloon with helium and let it go?

Prove they do and we'll talk.

 

Cool, I misquoted you, got you two mixed up.

 

Here, simple vid for a simple mind.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, bflat said:

Please! Why do you need gravity to explain why 10 pounds of rocks falls to the ground while 10 pounds of helium rises to the sky?

You just contradicted yourself!

 

You are comparing a solid to a gas!

 

Helium is lighter than oxygen! And rocks (what kind of rocks?)

 

What other word would we use to explain why objects are pulled to Earth?

Edited by Messenger
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, screamingeagle said:

LMAO.....scientific as always ?<span>

And lol at the fact that I've just posted multiple experiments that you people can do for yourselves.

 

I have nearly begged you people to do this and to post your results, but for whatever reason you choose to simply believe.

 

Do you even science, bro?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Messenger said:

Helium is lighter than oxygen!

Ding ding!

 

Just now, Messenger said:

What other word would we use to explain why objects are pulled to Earth?

Relative density

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, screamingeagle said:

LMAO.....scientific as always ?

well, it is. molecules, atoms, neutrons, prot... 

 

@screamingeagle@screamingeagle why are protons, electrons, atoms all displayed as spheres.

spherists  project their psyche onto the natural world

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, bflat said:

And lol at the fact that I've just posted multiple experiments that you people can do for yourselves.

 

I have nearly begged you people to do this and to post your results, but for whatever reason you choose to simply believe.

 

Do you even science, bro?

No you haven't, you've grabbed black and white images that look like they were published in 1930's.

 

I have nearly begged you to acknowledge that there are hundreds of companies that own satellites yet you continue to ignore it.

 

Do you even fact, bro?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, bflat said:

Please! Why do you need gravity to explain why 10 pounds of rocks falls to the ground while 10 pounds of helium rises to the sky?

 You're joking , lets just say  I don't know, but why  do blow flies eat shit and I don't, it 's about as relevant

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Messenger said:

No you haven't, you've grabbed black and white images that look like they were published in 1930's.

From the 1800s to be exact by the "father" of the modern flat earth movement.

 

And not images. Actual experiments!

I've just posted multiple experiments that you people can do for yourselves.

 

I have nearly begged you people to do this and to post your results, but for whatever reason you choose to simply believe.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Messenger said:

I have nearly begged you to acknowledge that there are hundreds of companies that own satellites yet you continue to ignore it.

Come on! We have been through this. There is a group of the wealthiest men on earth. They control nearly everything from freemasonry and all other major religions to schools, churches, synagogues, etc..

 

They created nasa and these other bullshit entities and have only created an illusion all their fake shit is not one.

 

They love symbols:

X5E7hb8l.jpg

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Messenger said:

The "father" of flat Earth? Oh this should be good, what's his name?

I posted it prior to posting several of his experiments. If you at least took the time to read the replies, you would be way better at this.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, bflat said:

I posted it prior to posting several of his experiments. If you at least took the time to read the replies, you would be way better at this.

Hey if you at least took the time to watch the presentations I post then you might realize that the Earth isn't flat.

 

I'm not wasting my time sifting through your disinfo. If you want to post the "fathers" name, cool, if not, no worries.

 

So what are your thoughts on zero point energy?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, bflat said:

Come on! We have been through this. There is a group of the wealthiest men on earth. They control nearly everything from freemasonry and all other major religions to schools, churches, synagogues, etc..

 

They created nasa and these other bullshit entities and have only created an illusion all their fake shit is not one.

 

They love symbols:

X5E7hb8l.jpg

Ok so every single company who own satellites are all freemasons?

Where is your proof for that claim?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The "father" of flat Earth? Oh this should be good, what's his name?

 

 

 

 

Well Mr flat I read them and commented on them ,but didn't catch his name,so what is it. and you are citing experiments done back in the boonies ,if this was such an important subject where is the more modern experiments and the raw  data from them, not some bullshit sail boat out on a windy day, I found that one laughable but caused me to think more than all the others

Edited by peter
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Grumpy Owl changed the title to The Flat Earth Thread: The reality of our physical plane (v2)
  • Grumpy Owl locked, unlocked and locked this topic
  • Grumpy Owl unlocked this topic
  • Grumpy Owl locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...