The Flat Earth Thread: The reality of our physical plane (v2)

bflat

2 minutes ago, zArk said:

the pictures have been shown over the years to be created images and Nasa admits it takes slithers of images and pastes them together

a few pages back the 2d map creation was shown and it is visa-versa... creating 3d models from 2d images

Only those are not from NASA, sorry, nice try.

You are aware that there are satellites owned by companies OTHER THAN NASA, right?

1 minute ago, zArk said:

i dunno messenger, looks like you wrote that oxygen is piped into the atmosphere from space and co2 dissolves into the solar system

weirdo.... even the spherists would social distance from you now

No, that's what flat Earthers have said, that there is a dome up there. Not my words.

22 hours ago, alexa said:

The men on the USS liberty who survived were threatened with their families or their own lives if they spoke the truth about what happened that day.

Yes it was Israel who tried to sink the USS Liberty and after 50 odd years these survivors are talking.

Here @ Trunews.com they have made a film about this which is about to be released later this year.

Here Rick Wiles and his colleges discuss the USS Liberty. 

REMEMBER THE USS LIBERTY! SNEAK PEAK OF UPCOMING TRUNEWS FILM ABOUT ISRAEL’S ATTACK ON USS LIBERTY IN 1967

Ye it really stinks what Israel did 

Yeah shift the conversation to "it's the Jews". :classic_laugh: Classic.

Just now, Messenger said:

No, that's what flat Earthers have said, that there is a dome up there. Not my words.

that oxygen would run out in a dome? I have to admit when i went to the eden project we were all given oxygen tanks and masks because the owners feared too much o2 was being used.

i think now they charge £5 for o2 in the shop on the way out.

?

2 minutes ago, zArk said:

:classic_rolleyes:

You are aware that there are satellites owned by companies OTHER THAN NASA, right?

I posted an article a few pages back listing several companies who have satellites up there. Are you going to continue ignoring it?

A basic quick search turns up:

SES

Intelsat

Eutelsat

telesat

echostar satellite services

global eagle

telespazio

globecast

Do I need to post each ones website for you too?

21 hours ago, alexa said:

Yes there are Aliens and shaped crafts but they are not what you think, they are Demonic entities who reside all around us wanting to take over our minds & bodies.

Zachariah 5

Nope, demonic entities and aliens are two different things, they come from two different planes.

Demons are from a lower plane, lower frequency.

Various aliens are from this plane, other parts of the universe, such as the Andromedans for example.

So you really believe that humans are the only intelligent beings in the entire universe? Hahaha

There are so many people in the US government who have already spoke about various aliens that have been visiting Earth for hundreds and some for thousands of years.

24 minutes ago, Messenger said:

@Bflat

You can repeat something a million times and it doesn't make it true. There is ZERO proof that the Earth is flat.

I posted several and you actually posted two of them. LMAO!

25 minutes ago, Messenger said:

There is however some thousands of photographs of the Earth from satellites showing the Earth's curvature

There are none. Freemasons have tricked you with disney cartoons, CGI, weak special effects and obvious lies.

27 minutes ago, Messenger said:

Here is this presentation AGAIN. I posted it in another thread, maybe the Steven Greer thread, I don't remember. If the Earth is flat and we are closed in by a dome, please explain to me how zero point energy works and AGAIN, how we haven't used up all the oxygen after these THOUSANDS of years of various species breathing oxygen and using oxygen for cars, airplanes, fire, locomotives, etc etc.

I'm not sure, but what troubles me far more than that is how our oxygen remains for even a  moment next to "the infinite vacuum of space." See point three in the OP.

main-qimg-ee1fb0a6f4e101d514714cb518daab

1 minute ago, bflat said:

I posted several and you actually posted two of them. LMAO!

There are none. Freemasons have tricked you with disney cartoons, CGI, weak special effects and obvious lies.

I'm not sure, but what troubles me far more than that is how our oxygen remains for even a  moment next to "the infinite vacuum of space." See point three in the OP.

main-qimg-ee1fb0a6f4e101d514714cb518daab

Claims freemasons have rights to ALL photos taken from space and them being disney cartoons, then posts a cartoon. Lol

Watch the presentation by Mark McCandlish.  I doubt you will understand it though.

8 minutes ago, Messenger said:

Oh, zArk, you're the one who said that gravity doesn't exist. :classic_laugh:

I offered to take you skydiving, I will even pay for it. I'm in the states but I will travel to wherever you are.

You do not need gravity to explain that... please.

6e4106e299f4a4e0c12378dae491c961.jpg

• Thanks 1

You do not need gravity to explain that... please.

Trying to use chemistry to say that there is no gravity is weak. That's an enclosed space. Oh and according to you that's a disney cartoon.

Go watch the Mark McCandlish presentation. Or are you chicken?

1 minute ago, Messenger said:

Oh, zArk, you're the one who said that gravity doesn't exist. :classic_laugh:

I offered to take you skydiving, I will even pay for it. I'm in the states but I will travel to wherever you are.

density ... things fall when the density of the medium an object is in is less than the object.

gravity is not needed to explain things falling.

1 minute ago, zArk said:

density ... things fall when the density of the medium an object is in is less than the object.

You're changing the topic again.

Do you want to go skydiving or not? Are you afraid? I said I will pay for it.

1 minute ago, zArk said:

This he, and several others refuse to understand (for whatever reason).

He actually claimed this was using chemistry to say there is no gravity:

Just laughable!

That's an enclosed space.

so you are now arguing with how spherists try to prove gravity exists? vacuum chambers ,, duuuuh

dont fret @Messenger o2 is being shipped in from alpha centauri and co2 going to capella

what a muppet

1 minute ago, Messenger said:

You're changing the topic again.

Do you want to go skydiving or not? Are you afraid? I said I will pay for it.

lol,,, how is it changing the subject?? 

1 minute ago, zArk said:

so you are now arguing with how spherists try to prove gravity exists? vacuum chambers ,, duuuuh

dont fret @Messenger o2 is being shipped in from alpha centauri and co2 going to capella

what a muppet

No fool, you said, there is no such thing as gravity.

Let's find out. Let's go jump out of a plane together, we can even video tape it and then upload it to youtube and post the link to DI forum.

34 minutes ago, Messenger said:

Peter, how dare you use common sense! :classic_laugh:

Yeah, how can a person NOT know what TOPOGRAPHY is?

Peter has shown zero intellectual integrity as yourself. Please now, this has nothing to do with topography as water lies perfectly horizontal on it's surface regardless of container.

From point two in the OP:

oceanf11.jpg

And this is what every single one of the experiments I have posted prove.

Just ridiculous that one would believe that topography has a damn thing to do with issue... our schools suck!

No fool, you said, there is no such thing as gravity.

Let's find out. Let's go jump out of a plane together, we can even video tape it and then upload it to youtube and post the link to DI forum.

any object more dense than the surrounding environment will fall down. its a law of nature. no need for something called gravity

Peter has shown zero intellectual integrity as yourself. Please now, this has nothing to do with topography as water lies perfectly horizontal on it's surface regardless of container.

From point two in the OP:

oceanf11.jpg

And this is what every single one of the experiments I have posted prove.

Just ridiculous that one would believe that topography has a damn thing to do with issue... our schools suck!

Yeah Peter and I lack integrity becasue we won't cave to you flat Earth bullshit.

Stop dodging the question, do you want to go skydiving? I will pay for it.

Also, if there is not such thing as gravity, why it the ocean tide affected by the moon cycles?

3 minutes ago, zArk said:

any object more dense than the surrounding environment will fall down. its a law of nature. no need for something called gravity

Ok so now we are eliminating words from the dictionary or english language to suit your agenda? :classic_laugh:

So what is the word for the falling effect on an "object more dense than the surrounding environment"? :classic_laugh:

Any object that falls through the air or "space", what is that affect called?

Stop dodging the question, do you want to go skydiving? I will pay for it.

I have made several jumps, but thanks.

Look, zark explained this to you clearly as I have with an elementary school science project, but for clarity, what happens when you fill a balloon with helium and let it go?

2 minutes ago, Messenger said:

Also, if there is not such thing as gravity, why it the ocean tide affected by the moon cycles?

Prove they do and we'll talk.

• Grumpy Owl changed the title to The Flat Earth Thread: The reality of our physical plane (v2)
  • Grumpy Owl locked, unlocked and locked this topic
  • Grumpy Owl unlocked this topic
  • Grumpy Owl locked this topic