Jump to content

The Flat Earth Thread: The reality of our physical plane (v2)


bflat
 Share

Recommended Posts

 

4 minutes ago, bflat said:

Seriously, you just stated the burden of proof is on the claimant. It would follow that you should prove that:

--We live on one of the freemason's balls

 

No, we don't live on a freemason's ball, we live on a spherical planet. It's obvious that you won't address the actual point.

 

Edited by theo102
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Must have made a pretty big hole in your dome Alexa?

How did the big man repair that & pump all the water out??

Please explain..the younger Dryas great cataclysm flood or fall of man & ice age. Wowo

Did god freeze the earth?

 

Why do we see so many craters on the moon.

 

Answers on a postcard.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Must have made a pretty big hole in your dome Alexa?

How did the big man repair that & pump all the water out??

Please explain..the younger Dryas great cataclysm flood or fall of man & ice age. Wowo

Did god freeze the earth?

 

Why do we see so many craters on the moon.

 

Answers on a postcard.

 

 

The 'dome' is an unknown. Many theories. I have just come across Martin Kenny (cosmic egg), very interesting very different but there's something about him I don't trust. I don't think it's a solid dome - not convinced by beautiful meteorites (which have all been cut and polished) or weird sounds 'trumpets of god' being stresses. Fact is - nobody knows.

 

God can do what he wants, it's all his and within him.

 

Craters on the moon is very interesting. The moon is a thing I have small problems with - i.e. craters. However, fact is - nobody knows. I haven't been there and neither have you and I'm not sure anyone else has either.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Nobby Noboddy said:

The 'dome' is an unknown. Many theories. I have just come across Martin Kenny (cosmic egg), very interesting very different but there's something about him I don't trust. I don't think it's a solid dome - not convinced by beautiful meteorites (which have all been cut and polished) or weird sounds 'trumpets of god' being stresses. Fact is - nobody knows.

 

God can do what he wants, it's all his and within him.

 

Craters on the moon is very interesting. The moon is a thing I have small problems with - i.e. craters. However, fact is - nobody knows. I haven't been there and neither have you and I'm not sure anyone else has either.

 

Well I agree same with the atmosphere thinning to a vacuum sounds nuts to me, but im not a scientist.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

"We have a predator that came from the depths of the cosmos and took over the rule of our lives. Human beings are its prisoners.
The Predator is our lord and master. It has rendered us docile, helpless. If we want to protest, it suppresses our protest. If we want to act independently, it demands that we don't do so... I have been beating around the bush all this time, insinuating to you that something is holding us prisoner. Indeed we are held prisoner!
"This was an energetic fact for the sorcerers of ancient Mexico ... They took us over because we are food for them, and they squeeze us mercilessly because we are their sustenance. just as we rear chickens in chicken coops, the predators rear us in human coops, humaneros.
Therefore, their food is always available to them." "No, no, no, no," [Carlos replies] "This is absurd don Juan. What you're saying is something monstrous. It simply can't be true, for sorcerers or for average men, or for anyone." "Why not?" don Juan asked calmly. "Why not? Because it infuriates you? ... You haven't heard all the claims yet. I want to appeal to your analytical mind.
Think for a moment, and tell me how you would explain the contradictions between the intelligence of man the engineer and the stupidity of his systems of beliefs, or the stupidity of his contradictory behaviour.
Sorcerers believe that the predators have given us our systems of belief, our ideas of good and evil, our social mores. They are the ones who set up our hopes and expectations and dreams of success or failure. They have given us covetousness, greed, and cowardice.
It is the predators who make us complacent, routinary, and egomaniacal." "'But how can they do this, don Juan? [Carlos] asked, somehow angered further by what [don Juan] was saying. "'Do they whisper all that in our ears while we are asleep?"
"'No, they don't do it that way. That's idiotic!" don Juan said, smiling. "They are infinitely more efficient and organized than that. In order to keep us obedient and meek and weak, the predators engaged themselves in a stupendous manoeuvre stupendous, of course, from the point of view of a fighting strategist.
A horrendous manoeuvre from the point of view of those who suffer it. They gave us their mind! Do you hear me? The predators give us their mind, which becomes our mind.
The predators' mind is baroque, contradictory, morose, filled with the fear of being discovered any minute now." "I know that even though you have never suffered hunger... you have food anxiety, which is none other than the anxiety of the predator who fears that any moment now its manoeuvre is going to be uncovered and food is going to be denied.
Through the mind, which, after all, is their mind, the predators inject into the lives of human beings whatever is convenient for them. And they ensure, in this manner, a degree of security to act as a buffer against their fear."
"The sorcerers of ancient Mexico were quite ill at ease with the idea of when [the predator] made its appearance on Earth. They reasoned that man must have been a complete being at one point, with stupendous insights, feats of awareness that are mythological legends nowadays.
And then, everything seems to disappear, and we have now a sedated man. What I'm saying is that what we have against us is not a simple predator. It is very smart, and organized. It follows a methodical system to render us useless.
Man, the magical being that he is destined to be, is no longer magical. He's an average piece of meat."
"There are no more dreams for man but the dreams of an animal who is being raised to become a piece of meat: trite, conventional, imbecilic."
Carlos Castaneda, The Active Side of Infinity
 
Is he describing the authors of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion?
Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
Link to comment
Share on other sites

"John Kerry was criticized by the media for going to Antarctica during election day. "

 

"Most people don't understand what is so important about Antarctica for John Kerry to "waste" tax dollars travelling there."

 

Snip-it_1591992564154.jpg.f4579acfa74166973730b70196a5f6cf.jpg

 

As a big sailing enthusiast I'm confident he has been sailing to or near Antartctica. Maybe went there with his mate John F. Kennedy.

 

Snip-it_1591992879560.jpg.b9a9a2dbb57ca2eacb06c69bc8b138ae.jpg

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

"John Kerry was criticized by the media for going to Antarctica during election day. "

 

"Most people don't understand what is so important about Antarctica for John Kerry to "waste" tax dollars travelling there."

 

 

 

As a big sailing enthusiast I'm confident he has been sailing to or near Antartctica. Maybe went there with his mate John F. Kennedy.

 

 

 

lotta bigwigs been there to be shocked into absolute obedience. Many theories as to what the shock is.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, alexa said:

 You only have to read Genesis this answers all your questions!

 

One thing the bible does explain which makes sense to me, most people will think its bonkers, the idea the characters before the flood live for much longer, like the Egyptian pharaohs before the flood & others in ancient recorded history. Mainstream tries to pass off as myth.

There were two suns & a lot more oxygen with less gravity (or whatever you like to call it.)

Also why they was doing lots of human sacrificing back then also..after the cataclysm. They were shit scared obviously.

The bible gives us clues.

Edited by oddsnsods
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Nobby Noboddy said:

lotta bigwigs been there to be shocked into absolute obedience. Many theories as to what the shock is.

 

Very good question. If it humbled that cabal it automatically increases my curiosity. The totally Orwellian bureaucracy guarding this secret is rigged to fail unaffiliated expeditions applications to journey independently over there. Add to this the logo of the overt highest ruling order, the UN and their "equidistant azimuthal" flat earth with olive branches representing the Antarctic Wall. Yep, not spooky at all.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Nobby Noboddy said:

lotta bigwigs been there to be shocked into absolute obedience. Many theories as to what the shock is.

One of these bigwigs was Russian church leader Kirill who why visiting the Antarctica stopped off to visit Pope Francis who was in Argentina at the time.

I wonder if they found the place where these fallen Angels who have supposedly been buried and chained up till Judgement Day ?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

They are barbaric savage warmongering predators all over the world but they become compassionate and caring and peaceful and cooperative when it comes to banning war from that huge piece of our world. Actually, they do both at the same time. They build weapons of mass destruction to obliterate the satanist Soviet regime while they enforce peace together in Antartica. 

 

Big Cuban missile crisis, world on the brink of mutually assured destruction by the hand of cosignatories to a peace plan for Antartica. Treasuries sucked dry.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

There were two suns & a lot more oxygen with less gravity (or whatever you like to call it.)

I know there were Giants in the days before the flood (The Nephilim  ) but I've never heard anything about there being two suns??

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, alexa said:

I know there were Giants in the days before the flood (The Nephilim  ) but I've never heard anything about there being two suns??

 

The golden age...earth was bathed in plasma. No night time.

 

I agree there were giants back then. If you look at the Nazis superman Aryans or the Jew Elohim they were giants.

 

What they are trying to do now with transhumanism & turn us androgynous.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

What they are trying to do now with transhumanism & turn us androgynous.

 I know oddsnsods, Jesus tells us in Matthew 24  ' As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man.'

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, alexa said:

 I know oddsnsods, Jesus tells us in Matthew 24  ' As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man.'

 

The Sun of man exactly. He describes an apocalyptic scenario where everything is burnt.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

Bomb crater from ancient Masonic wars against the flatliners.

 

They added them on the flat disc we call the moon for effect also.

 

maxresdefault.jpg

What evidence do you have that that was created from a flying rock from outer space? Any?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Big Cuban missile crisis, world on the brink of mutually assured destruction by the hand of cosignatories to a peace plan for Antartica. Treasuries sucked dry.

 Or maybe they've found more land via the Antarctica that they can bugger off to (good ridden's)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Grumpy Owl changed the title to The Flat Earth Thread: The reality of our physical plane (v2)
  • Grumpy Owl locked, unlocked and locked this topic
  • Grumpy Owl unlocked this topic
  • Grumpy Owl locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...