The Flat Earth Thread: The reality of our physical plane (v2)

The earth may be flat. I don't have a problem with that theory and I'm suspicious of all the people

who want to debunk it so vehemently

Einstein, the "Jewish magician" imo disputed everything about flat earth, and the world loved him

Read this book. Yeah he's a Christian but so what. Are Christians bad people on the David Icke forum?

51KxGJcBz7L._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The “Nature of Reality” forum was recently hosting a thread where heated discussion was taking place regarding our plane, “a flat, nonrotating Earth” as nasa themselves reference multiple times in mul

I dont think that flat earth is a thing. But either way - why does the shape of the world matter? If its a flat sphere or a globe - there is no difference for us in our daily lifes, is it?

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, amy G said:

And they suck at it.

Fake DSCOVR EPIC photos

this post should be proof that the "amy g" person is a con artist, if it was up to me they would be removed, this kind of destructive behavior ruins the forum eventually, some will be led along this path only to discover later they were scammed, they will then fault this forum for allowing such charlatans to cast their nets, its a downward spiral ending with only the worst nutters still posting

39 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

402 satellites said to be in geosychronous orbit..countless probes to several venues in deep space and manned missions to the moon yet all we ever see are the same recycled composite images of earth. No live stream videos of earth. Defies imagination.

If they could do these things, they most certainly would have.

45 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

The Chinese are claiming a moon exploit recently yet no video of a spinning ball earth.

And yet I can do this:

Show me videos of planes landing upside down in Australia or gigantic cruise ships cruising and then docking there already. I mean, how cool would that be?

Edited by amy G
9 minutes ago, amy G said:

And yet I can do this:

Show me videos of planes landing upside down in Australia or gigantic cruise ships cruising and then docking there already. I mean, how cool would that be?

Out of likes.

3 minutes ago, Morph said:

Haha. God man do you have a map to finding a clue?

First picture taken from lunar orbit. Second one taken from Lagrange point a million miles away.

That's some remote control working millions of miles away......I can't get an internet signal three miles out of town.

Perhaps it's the same technology President Nixon used on his 1969 bakelite phone to the guys on the moon with no delay...............LOL.

Edited by Ziggy Sawdust
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Golden Retriever said:

The earth may be flat. I don't have a problem with that theory and I'm suspicious of all the people

who want to debunk it so vehemently

Maybe coz the anti truth flatulence disinfo troll gets owned constantly, but then will come back & repeat the same nonsense time & time again.

They have zero integrity or shame.

Like the map youve posted thats been debunked countless times GR.

Almost like Flerther cult HATES the obvious truths..like the size of Australia.

Yet it gets repeated over & over, even tho its obvious bollocks.

When Flat Earthers dont understand something equals confirmation its flat.

They never admit anything, no matter how tarded they look either.

Most dishonest posters ive ever come across in 20 years on forums.

Jim_Horne__1953_.jpg

1 hour ago, Golden Retriever said:

51KxGJcBz7L._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

• Like 2
1 minute ago, oddsnsods said:

like the size of Australia.

Please demonstrate that you know the size of Australia.

2 minutes ago, Morph said:

To @amy G

Your Cartesian diver video-

You are demonstrating gravity. Density is not a force. Try again. This is fun watching you squirm.

What is the force in play?

Demonstrate gravity doing anything, let alone in the video from the locked thread.

For those who missed it or are still confused about up and down, here it is:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
15 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

That's some remote control working millions of miles away......I can't get an internet signal three miles out of town.

Perhaps it's the same technology President Nixon used on his 1969 bakelite phone to the guys on the moon with no delay...............LOL.

Just ridiculous that anyone ever believed that Nixon called the moon from the white (whore)house.

• Haha 1

there are many videos about the flat earth scam, most are monetised, the scammer makes money from people watching

many of the scammers know the earth isnt flat, they do it for the money, they are not concerned about leading people astray from the truth, they are what many here would call demons

so i implore you, dont feed the demons, dont argue with them and certainly never reply to their posts, they are always looking for new marks to scam and keeping their thread at the top of the page helps them out

if you want to be part of the solution to the worlds ills, cut off flat earthers from society, shut them out until they all starve

1 hour ago, amy G said:

You really are a tiresome troll dragging the discussion around in circles.

This topic is going nowhere, so comes to an end here.

Any more flat earth topics that get started and just regurgitate the same nonsense will also meet a similar fate.

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1