The Flat Earth Thread: The reality of our physical plane (v2)

bflat

8 hours ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Have the badgers put up a real picture of their ball earth seen from outer space yet? Wonder whats taking them so long?

Of course pictures have been provided. The problem is flat earth trolls are not able to accept reality.

Apollo Image Atlas, 70mm Hasselblad Image Catalog (usra.edu)

There is no point putting more on the thread, because you are same mentality as the other one.

Probably too busy trying to glue water to spinning curved surfaces lol.

Are you at school still? This is for you to ask your teacher. Gravity is the answer.

I will show you are a troll: on flat earth why does the water stick to the surface instead of floating to space?

Elementary physics deniers. 

I have many words for you that are not permitted. You know nothing of physics and if you are to offer some, I will prove it.

10 hours ago, peter said:

A brilliant turn of events has caused me to comment one last time,and that being ,SOMETHINGINTHECROWD has raised it's head above the parapet once more. For those that are not familiar with this person go and have a look at his or her comments in the first half of this thread , you will be simply awe struck with the level of logic, cognitive ability and insight that this person demonstrates . In my opinion it's up there with amyG ,not quite but close.

Talk about a coincidence, at a time when the amyG act has become somewhat jaded and his credibility shot in my opinion,  along comes SOMETHINGINTHECROWD (sorry avoiceinthecrowd) how fortuitous (said with a sarcastic inflection in the voice)

So as Bill Hicks once said , strap yourself in, this should be good

i put the past few pages deterioration square at the feet of dr wot for his thread ripping comments

11 minutes ago, Doctor What said:

There is no point putting more on the thread, because you are same mentality as the other one.

ahh welll why not jump over to the 'comedy time' thread and knock yourself out agreeing with all that on there.

it was granted a sticky immediately and comprised of a wank fest by the CT himself

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, zArk said:

why post obvious composite images?

They are not composite images. They are from Hasselblad camera on film and many printed in 1969 magazines.

Prove now they are composites. I still awaiting your link to the many responses for why objects fall downwards!

21 minutes ago, zArk said:

ahh welll why not jump over to the 'comedy time' thread and knock yourself out agreeing with all that on there.

it was granted a sticky immediately and comprised of a wank fest by the CT himself

This thread is closed. It looks like same tactics from flat earth nuts of no responses. Thread should be sticky to stop people from influence from posters like you. 

1 minute ago, Doctor What said:

This thread is closed. It looks like same tactics from flat earth nuts of no responses. Thread should be sticky to stop people from influence from posters like you. 

stay strong . stick to your guns

Just now, zArk said:

stay strong . stick to your guns

No point putting more images of Earth on this thread. My guns are quite safely trained on foolish flat nutters and trolls.

how can a big spacecraft exit the atmosphere into space but teeny tiny gas particles are unable to?

what keeps this incredible ball of gases from escaping into space ?... magic masonic dust

its like how does an RNA virus particle enter a cell host without the contents of the cell falling out or other particles entering the cell???

not to mention that Ribo is only seen under microscope in muscle cells, not seen in any other cell . BIzarre magic masonic dust again

Edited by zArk

1 minute ago, Morph said:

Haha. Wtf, the rocket is travelling at thousands of miles an hour. The gas progressively becomes less pressurised the higher you go because of less gravity and less air above pushing down.

🙄 try again and integrate the vacuum of space and the temperature

3 minutes ago, zArk said:

how can a big spacecraft exit the atmosphere into space but teeny tiny gas particles are unable to?

All rockets have considerable thrust and accelerate above the force of gravity.

what keeps this incredible ball of gases from escaping into space ?... magic masonic dust

Gravity stops them. 

What makes Earth's atmosphere stay put? | Earth | EarthSky

its like how does an RNA virus particle enter a cell host without the contents of the cell falling out or other particles entering the cell???

Does the internet not show you the answer for this? Why 3 question mark?

Many times the invading cell fuses to membrane, other times, local rupture may occur, but cell wall repairs on its self.

How Viruses Invade Cells (nih.gov)

Mechanical Criterion for the Rupture of a Cell Membrane under Compression (nih.gov)

not to mention that Ribo is only seen under microscope in muscle cells, not seen in any other cell . BIzarre magic masonic dust again

You are very poorly educated is the problem.

12 minutes ago, Doctor What said:

No. This is not explanation, this is biblical BS. Why do things fall downwards?

OK lets not call it the firmament lets call it the molten looking glass or a half semi circle glass dome. a bit like a snow globe.

image_2020-12-13_101545.png.3788ad38d6efe3efe7d0222a012ef661.png

1 minute ago, alexa said:

OK lets not call it the firmament lets call it the molten looking glass or a half semi circle glass dome. a bit like a snow globe.

image_2020-12-13_101545.png.3788ad38d6efe3efe7d0222a012ef661.png

Your views are ridiculous and you have not answered my first question. Why does the water fall downwards and stay down?

On 12/10/2020 at 8:23 AM, Doctor What said:

Why do things fall downwards? Humour me, pretend I am stupid person who believes flat earth. Come on please, explain in your own words, why do apples fall down from trees?

On 12/10/2020 at 12:35 PM, zArk said:

Repetitive question .. has been responded to many times

Use the forum search engine specifying this thread only

On 12/10/2020 at 2:30 PM, Doctor What said:

Using your own big power of searching, be so kind to link me one example.

Just because you have already clearly avoided question, here is repeat:-

Why do things fall downwards? Humour me, pretend I am stupid person who believes flat earth. Come on please, explain in your own words, why do apples fall down from trees?

To me, it seems all of your kind act the same ways. You are not debating like honest posters.

The bolded question is posed to all of the flat earth people and not a single one has been able to give a reply. @zArkhas indicated to me many answers and has not given me link or answer.

11 minutes ago, alexa said:

But water doesn't stay down does it, it evaporates to form the clouds.

There is explanation in the word 'evaporates'.

You are deliberately not answering, why is this? I ask why it falls down and none are answering this very basic thing!

This below is staying down, now why and how is this?

ocean.jpg

Edited by Doctor What

21 minutes ago, Morph said:

you said nothing ... you have no demonstrable real evidence of this magical barrier just as theres no evidence of the  magical cell wall opening and closing

you revert to assumptions and presumptions from the minds of the masonic cult

14 hours ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Have the badgers put up a real picture of their ball earth seen from outer space yet? Wonder whats taking them so long?

It is like waiting for them to demonstrate their claims. It has never been done because it cannot be done. IF they ever posted the actual photos, they would certainly not be posting pictures of spinning, wobbling, orbiting rocks.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, amy G said:

It is like waiting for them to demonstrate their claims. It has never been done because it cannot be done. IF they ever posted the actual photos, they would certainly not be posting pictures of spinning, wobbling, orbiting rocks.

All NASA has to offer is cartoons.

There isn't even a picture of a curve!

It's beautifully flat.......just as God created it.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, amy G said:

402 satellites said to be in geosychronous orbit..countless probes to several venues in deep space and manned missions to the moon yet all we ever see are the same recycled composite images of earth. No live stream videos of earth. Defies imagination. 

The Chinese are claiming a moon exploit recently yet no video of a spinning ball earth. 

The globe earth proponents know very well that all is required to send us on our way is to show us this evidence. Who would argue with a live feed of a spinning ball earth seen from deep space?

• Like 2