The Flat Earth Thread: The reality of our physical plane (v2)

bflat

1 hour ago, zArk said:

Repetitive question .. has been responded to many times

Use the forum search engine specifying this thread only

Ta

Using your own big power of searching, be so kind to link me one example.

Just because you have already clearly avoided question, here is repeat:-

Why do things fall downwards? Humour me, pretend I am stupid person who believes flat earth. Come on please, explain in your own words, why do apples fall down from trees?

And show me why they accelerate in uniform all over the planet.

And show me why at very high altitude, fall is the same speed and not changing from lower air density.

And show me where question was answered about bowling ball and lead ball fall to Earth in same time from same height.

Or you can do what @amy Gis doing and ignoring things because they are ignorant of them.

56 minutes ago, amy G said:

This is what everyone who can't tell the difference between explanations and demonstrable proof do not understand with this topic.

The ducking and diverting is done ONLY by those who refuse to demonstrate curvature or motion, let alone liquids violating physical law and sticking to the outside of their containers. Liquids and gasses filling their containers is demonstrable! It works every time, but never have we seen a demonstration of a gas that is outside of its container not dispersing to a less dense space!

This heliocentric idiocy is religion disguised (poorly) as science and gravity is their god.

Muh grabityyyyyyy...

And yet again.. 

Dodge. 

Duck. 

Divert... 

Tedious. 

1 minute ago, Basket Case said:

And yet again.. 

Dodge. 

Duck. 

Divert... 

Tedious. 

Homework for heliocentrists:

Demonstrate Earth's curvature or motion exists.

Demonstrate liquids and gasses violating physical law.

Demonstrate water sticking to the outside of its containers.

Demonstrate gas that is outside of its container not dispersing to a less dense space!

Explanations are for children and bored people who love their internet life.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Doctor What said:

And show me why at very high altitude, fall is the same speed and not changing from lower air density.

This one point puzzles me. 

I thought that at extremely high altitudes things would fall faster due to less resistance by the atmosphere. 

The man who jumped from the highest ever balloon jump slowed down as he got lower, into denser air, before he pulled his parachute. 

Did he not ? 

BC 

2 minutes ago, amy G said:

Homework for heliocentrists:

Demonstrate gas that is outside of its container not dispersing to a less dense space!

Answer Dr What's questions in your own words please.. 

Just now, Basket Case said:

Answer Dr What's questions in your own words please.. 

I and others have numerous times and I no longer even read his posts as they have been copy/pasted numerous times.

Either demonstrate what I have been asking for or don't, but at least admit you can't and that is why you favor ducking, diverting and dodging these simple requests.

Just now, amy G said:

I and others have numerous times and I no longer even read his posts as they have been copy/pasted numerous times.

Either demonstrate what I have been asking for or don't, but at least admit you can't and that is why you favor ducking, diverting and dodging these simple requests.

You should have a good long look in the mirror. 

You spout nonsense. 

And refuse to debate properly. 

Anyone looking through these threads you post in can see it. 

Plain as day.. 

10 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

You should have a good long look in the mirror. 

You spout nonsense. 

And refuse to debate properly. 

Anyone looking through these threads you post in can see it. 

Plain as day.. 

I have been posting my own original work as well as others' original work.

Or don't admit it and continue asking for explanations in place of demonstration.

1 hour ago, Basket Case said:

This one point puzzles me. 

I thought that at extremely high altitudes things would fall faster due to less resistance by the atmosphere. 

The man who jumped from the highest ever balloon jump slowed down as he got lower, into denser air, before he pulled his parachute. 

Did he not ? 

BC 

This is a different subject. In this your reference point should be terminal velocity. Gravity is same accelerating force, lower air pressure allows faster terminal velocity. 

15 minutes ago, Doctor What said:

This is a different subject. In this your reference point should be terminal velocity. Gravity is same accelerating force, lower air pressure allows faster terminal velocity. 

So, regardless of the terminal velocity it / he / things still accelerate the same ? 

2 hours ago, amy G said:

Apollo 9 in 24fps: Gumdrop Meets Spider - YouTube

ORBIT - A Journey Around Earth in Real Time [ 4K Remastered ] - YouTube

apollo 8 earth pictures - Google Search

ISRO releases first set of Earth pictures captured by Chandrayaan-2 | India News | Zee News

808789-chandrayaan-earth.jpeg

2 hours ago, amy G said:

Not possible. Problem is idiot claiming laws violated. If you extend blue line at the bottom it becomes close to zero where space vacuum begins. Pressure drops off gradual from gravity decrease.

elevation_altitude_air_pressure.png

2 hours ago, amy G said:

Not possible - another idiotic request. Water adhering to container is surface tension and not from attraction due to large mass. Water doesn't stick to Earth, it is pulled down by gravity and seeks equilibrium.

2 hours ago, amy G said:

You are master of idiotic request and claim.  This is strawman and not what is the case. Atmosphere tails off at more and more decreasing pressure.

2 hours ago, amy G said:

They are also for ignorant trolls. Now your turn:-

Why do things fall downwards? Humour me, pretend I am stupid person who believes flat earth. Come on please, explain in your own words, why do apples fall down from trees?

And show me why they accelerate in uniform all over the planet.

And show me where question was answered about bowling ball and lead ball fall to Earth in same time from same height.

Explain why oxygen is not at ground level below lighter nitrogen!

You are cornered and every viewer can see this. Of course you ignore and run away like spoilt brat. I think you have some flat earth troll business.

Edited by Doctor What
correct edit box

2 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

So, regardless of the terminal velocity it / he / things still accelerate the same ? 

No. Same accelerating force is in effect, but air affects objects in different ways, like example paper screwed into ball and flat piece of paper.

V_t=\sqrt\frac{2mg}{\rho A C_d}
V_t = terminal velocity
m = mass of the falling object
g = acceleration due to gravity
\rho = density of the fluid through which the object is falling
A = projected area of the object
C_d = drag coefficient

Why Flat Earth Laser Tests are Misleading Nonsense (A Mick West Video) - YouTube

I see the @amy Gperson thinks lasers prove the earth is flat. This is just more ignorance. Above video has real explanations and examples.

Bathurst Lighthouse The fastest flat Earth destroyer in the West - YouTube

This video is very good proof of elevation giving more view of objects obscured by Earth curve.

So much money, power and reputations not to mention the risks of prosecution for fraud are resting on the continuation of the globe earth fallacy.

NASA and every other world agencies making claim to deep space exploits are highly motivated to characterize anyone dissenting from their scams and longcons as mental deficients. This mental instability strategy is common with big lies including the current covid. Lots of cash and influence peddling to detract, obfuscate and sabotage efforts at spreading truth.

All those multitudes in UFO circles selling books and videos and paraphenelia based on offworld abductions and deep space aliens. These people are exposed by the truth.

Academia where the foundations of the ball earth fallacy are poured into developing minds and beyond. Again here livelihoods and reputations are at stake. Perhaps even liberty if they are discovered to be lying.

Hollywood makes tons of cash with the ball earth and deep space aliens. Although much of it is labelled fiction you can see the props are pure NASA. These people have no love of truth in this matter.

Astronomers have livelihoods and reputations riding on the spherical myth and deep space math.

Private satellite corporations are making a killing selling weather balloons as sophisticated eliptical orbitting marvels at 500 million a pop. They are also highly motivated to crush the truth. Lots of caah to do it too.

Just in case some where wondering where these otherwise clever folk lose their moxy on this subject.

4 hours ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Academia where the foundations of the ball earth fallacy are poured into developing minds and beyond. Again here livelihoods and reputations are at stake. Perhaps even liberty if they are discovered to be lying.

I am wondering if you post to debate or are you single post and run. The Earth is a planet and no crazy flat earth claim holds water, they cannot even explain properly the setting sun. Please never give any money to flat earth website, better to set fire to it in back garden!

10 hours ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

So much money, power and reputations not to mention the risks of prosecution for fraud are resting on the continuation of the globe earth fallacy.

NASA and every other world agencies making claim to deep space exploits are highly motivated to characterize anyone dissenting from their scams and longcons as mental deficients. This mental instability strategy is common with big lies including the current covid. Lots of cash and influence peddling to detract, obfuscate and sabotage efforts at spreading truth.

All those multitudes in UFO circles selling books and videos and paraphenelia based on offworld abductions and deep space aliens. These people are exposed by the truth.

Hollywood makes tons of cash with the ball earth and deep space aliens. Although much of it is labelled fiction you can see the props are pure NASA. These people have no love of truth in this matter.

Astronomers have livelihoods and reputations riding on the spherical myth and deep space math.

Private satellite corporations are making a killing selling weather balloons as sophisticated eliptical orbitting marvels at 500 million a pop. They are also highly motivated to crush the truth. Lots of caah to do it too.

Just in case some where wondering where these otherwise clever folk lose their moxy on this subject.

It is a pleasure to be able to read your posts again. In this sea of nearly maddening ignorance, you again bring sanity, logic, and common sense... what a delight.

A brilliant turn of events has caused me to comment one last time,and that being ,SOMETHINGINTHECROWD has raised it's head above the parapet once more. For those that are not familiar with this person go and have a look at his or her comments in the first half of this thread , you will be simply awe struck with the level of logic, cognitive ability and insight that this person demonstrates . In my opinion it's up there with amyG ,not quite but close.

Talk about a coincidence, at a time when the amyG act has become somewhat jaded and his credibility shot in my opinion,  along comes SOMETHINGINTHECROWD (sorry avoiceinthecrowd) how fortuitous (said with a sarcastic inflection in the voice)

So as Bill Hicks once said , strap yourself in, this should be good

1 hour ago, peter said:

A brilliant turn of events has caused me to comment one last time,......

Don't stop just yet.

You're well on the way to winning this year's annual Christmas award for contributions to the flat earth thread and it would be jolly well deserved! :classic_smile:

6 hours ago, amy G said:

It is a pleasure to be able to read your posts again. In this sea of nearly maddening ignorance, you again bring sanity, logic, and common sense... what a delight.

Thanks.

Have the badgers put up a real picture of their ball earth seen from outer space yet? Wonder whats taking them so long?

Probably too busy trying to glue water to spinning curved surfaces lol.

Elementary physics deniers. 

• Haha 1