The Flat Earth Thread: The reality of our physical plane (v2)

10 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Here's some more 666

WAKE UP FFS.

666.png

i once heard a Mason tell what the 1st secret told to a new initiate is

"the earth goes round the sun"

this is a long standing belief of Masonry and i guess the rest of the secret knowledge is launched from there, becoming more complex and more interwoven with philosophy / religion to assist revealing information hidden in biblical text and more recently within astrophysics

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The “Nature of Reality” forum was recently hosting a thread where heated discussion was taking place regarding our plane, “a flat, nonrotating Earth” as nasa themselves reference multiple times in mul

I dont think that flat earth is a thing. But either way - why does the shape of the world matter? If its a flat sphere or a globe - there is no difference for us in our daily lifes, is it?

Posted Images

On 11/27/2020 at 10:31 AM, Basket Case said:

This has been clearly explained over and over on this thread.
You are very very boring..

On 11/27/2020 at 10:36 AM, amy G said:

I'm sorry but explanations are not demonstrable science. This has been explained over and over on this thread.
You are very very boring.

@Basket Case

I will try to demonstrate my point for you. See if this makes sense.

On 11/27/2020 at 1:00 PM, Doctor What said:

Observational evidence from cosmology and astronomy fields. No need for you to call everyone liars or fools, you are a troll and this is expected.

Do you understand what is friction? All atmosphere is attracted to surface from gravity, or in your case 'magic density' (that you cannot properly explain). Surface rotating, pulls air and creates currents.

I have new question for you:

Why do hurricanes spin counter clockwise in North of equator and clockwise on South?

This is non-sequitur argument. You seek to divert from the statement with other claims that are also speculation and conspiracy origin. 

I laugh at you and your absurd reality. Only the 'flat-earth' people have intelligence to figure these easy to see things? Your arguments are very poor and show your naivety.

If you are so sure of your claims, why do you fear explaining with answers to questions posed to you?!

If you have seen even one demonstrable proof of anything in the above post, please let us know. I see explanations and distractions from there being no demonstrable evidence of curvature or motion.

2 hours ago, Basket Case said:

Your golfing 'explanation' as to why there is no motion demonstrates nothing.

Ok, good, you are starting to wake, but remember that I never claimed that my golfing example demonstrated anything and it certainly was not an explanation. What the example shows is just what we all would expect on a flat, non-rotating earth. We never see a golf ball that hangs in the air for just 10 seconds to ever travel anywhere close to 3 miles, let alone to the west.

Again now, the burden of proof lies on the claimant and extraordinary claims such as a 1000 mph axial rotation that we never feel requires extraordinary proof... especially when all observations have always shown no rotation or movement of any kind to exist.

Look at how many pages and how many different threads relate to this one simple idea and yet not one demonstrable proof has ever been shown.

I would love to see it if you got it.

On 11/28/2020 at 8:52 PM, amy G said:

Ok, good, you are starting to wake, but remember that I never claimed that my golfing example demonstrated anything and it certainly was not an explanation. What the example shows is just what we all would expect on a flat, non-rotating earth. We never see a golf ball that hangs in the air for just 10 seconds to ever travel anywhere close to 3 miles, let alone to the west.

Again now, the burden of proof lies on the claimant and extraordinary claims such as a 1000 mph axial rotation that we never feel requires extraordinary proof... especially when all observations have always shown no rotation or movement of any kind to exist.

Look at how many pages and how many different threads relate to this one simple idea and yet not one demonstrable proof has ever been shown.

I would love to see it if you got it.

As has been stated previously, its all 'relative'.

Have you ever travelled on a fast-moving plane or train? If you jump up in the air, do you fly towards the back?

Try putting an ant on a football. Watch it crawl around, while you rotate the ball around in your hands. Run around your garden or back yard holding the ball. Does that ant 'feel the movement' of the ball? (You'd have to ask it of course) Which way is 'up' according to the ant?

On 11/30/2020 at 8:45 PM, Grumpy Owl said:

As has been stated previously, its all 'relative'.

Yes, it's a mantra that keeps otherwise intelligent people from thinking for themselves.

Have you ever travelled on a fast-moving plane or train? If you jump up in the air, do you fly towards the back?

You asked this before. I explained that your examples are CLOSED SYSTEMS. This is another logical fallacy we call a false equivalence and therefor renders your argument invalid.

Try putting an ant on a football. Watch it crawl around, while you rotate the ball around in your hands. Run around your garden or back yard holding the ball. Does that ant 'feel the movement' of the ball? (You'd have to ask it of course) Which way is 'up' according to the ant?

Ask the ant yourself, lol, and this again is demonstrable proof of absolutely nothing.

The golf ball that hangs in the air for just 10 seconds will never travel anywhere near 3 miles. The ball will always land exactly where one would would expect on a basically flat, non-rotating plane.