The Flat Earth Thread: The reality of our physical plane (v2)

10 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Here's some more 666

WAKE UP FFS.

666.png

i once heard a Mason tell what the 1st secret told to a new initiate is

"the earth goes round the sun"

this is a long standing belief of Masonry and i guess the rest of the secret knowledge is launched from there, becoming more complex and more interwoven with philosophy / religion to assist revealing information hidden in biblical text and more recently within astrophysics

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The “Nature of Reality” forum was recently hosting a thread where heated discussion was taking place regarding our plane, “a flat, nonrotating Earth” as nasa themselves reference multiple times in mul

I dont think that flat earth is a thing. But either way - why does the shape of the world matter? If its a flat sphere or a globe - there is no difference for us in our daily lifes, is it?

Posted Images

On 11/27/2020 at 10:31 AM, Basket Case said:

This has been clearly explained over and over on this thread.
You are very very boring..

On 11/27/2020 at 10:36 AM, amy G said:

I'm sorry but explanations are not demonstrable science. This has been explained over and over on this thread.
You are very very boring.

@Basket Case

I will try to demonstrate my point for you. See if this makes sense.

On 11/27/2020 at 1:00 PM, Doctor What said:

Observational evidence from cosmology and astronomy fields. No need for you to call everyone liars or fools, you are a troll and this is expected.

Do you understand what is friction? All atmosphere is attracted to surface from gravity, or in your case 'magic density' (that you cannot properly explain). Surface rotating, pulls air and creates currents.

I have new question for you:

Why do hurricanes spin counter clockwise in North of equator and clockwise on South?

This is non-sequitur argument. You seek to divert from the statement with other claims that are also speculation and conspiracy origin. 

I laugh at you and your absurd reality. Only the 'flat-earth' people have intelligence to figure these easy to see things? Your arguments are very poor and show your naivety.

If you are so sure of your claims, why do you fear explaining with answers to questions posed to you?!

If you have seen even one demonstrable proof of anything in the above post, please let us know. I see explanations and distractions from there being no demonstrable evidence of curvature or motion.

2 hours ago, Basket Case said:

Your golfing 'explanation' as to why there is no motion demonstrates nothing.

Ok, good, you are starting to wake, but remember that I never claimed that my golfing example demonstrated anything and it certainly was not an explanation. What the example shows is just what we all would expect on a flat, non-rotating earth. We never see a golf ball that hangs in the air for just 10 seconds to ever travel anywhere close to 3 miles, let alone to the west.

Again now, the burden of proof lies on the claimant and extraordinary claims such as a 1000 mph axial rotation that we never feel requires extraordinary proof... especially when all observations have always shown no rotation or movement of any kind to exist.

Look at how many pages and how many different threads relate to this one simple idea and yet not one demonstrable proof has ever been shown.

I would love to see it if you got it.

• Like 1
On 11/28/2020 at 8:52 PM, amy G said:

Ok, good, you are starting to wake, but remember that I never claimed that my golfing example demonstrated anything and it certainly was not an explanation. What the example shows is just what we all would expect on a flat, non-rotating earth. We never see a golf ball that hangs in the air for just 10 seconds to ever travel anywhere close to 3 miles, let alone to the west.

Again now, the burden of proof lies on the claimant and extraordinary claims such as a 1000 mph axial rotation that we never feel requires extraordinary proof... especially when all observations have always shown no rotation or movement of any kind to exist.

Look at how many pages and how many different threads relate to this one simple idea and yet not one demonstrable proof has ever been shown.

I would love to see it if you got it.

As has been stated previously, its all 'relative'.

Have you ever travelled on a fast-moving plane or train? If you jump up in the air, do you fly towards the back?

Try putting an ant on a football. Watch it crawl around, while you rotate the ball around in your hands. Run around your garden or back yard holding the ball. Does that ant 'feel the movement' of the ball? (You'd have to ask it of course) Which way is 'up' according to the ant?

On 11/30/2020 at 8:45 PM, Grumpy Owl said:

As has been stated previously, its all 'relative'.

Yes, it's a mantra that keeps otherwise intelligent people from thinking for themselves.

Have you ever travelled on a fast-moving plane or train? If you jump up in the air, do you fly towards the back?

You asked this before. I explained that your examples are CLOSED SYSTEMS. This is another logical fallacy we call a false equivalence and therefor renders your argument invalid.

Try putting an ant on a football. Watch it crawl around, while you rotate the ball around in your hands. Run around your garden or back yard holding the ball. Does that ant 'feel the movement' of the ball? (You'd have to ask it of course) Which way is 'up' according to the ant?

Ask the ant yourself, lol, and this again is demonstrable proof of absolutely nothing.

The golf ball that hangs in the air for just 10 seconds will never travel anywhere near 3 miles. The ball will always land exactly where one would would expect on a basically flat, non-rotating plane.

• Like 1
11 hours ago, amy G said:

You asked this before. I explained that your examples are CLOSED SYSTEMS. This is another logical fallacy we call a false equivalence and therefor renders your argument invalid.

No because the earth and its atmosphere enclosed within a magnetic field is also a closed system.

• Like 1
14 hours ago, amy G said:

The Earth is closed system.

Explain why hurricanes move anti clockwise in North and clockwise in South hemisphere.

The golf ball that hangs in the air for just 10 seconds will never travel anywhere near 3 miles. The ball will always land exactly where one would would expect on a basically flat, non-rotating plane.

It lands exactly where we expected on a rotating planet. The problem lies with your dreadful education.

Foucault pendulum:- https://www.brown.edu/Departments/Italian_Studies/n2k/visibility/Alison_Errico/Soft Moon/pendulum.html

What all you can do is deny this and I am aware of idiotic flat earth response to it. 

• Like 1
On 12/3/2020 at 9:23 AM, Grumpy Owl said:

No because the earth and its atmosphere enclosed within a magnetic field is also a closed system.

There must be demonstrable proof of this, yes?

And if so, then how can so many thingsd simply pass through it?

• Like 1
On 12/6/2020 at 1:30 AM, amy G said:

There must be demonstrable proof of this, yes?

And if so, then how can so many thingsd simply pass through it?

A similie:

A virus is said to enter a cell, the rna is then integrated and reproduced by the cell causing disease in the body

But....

No1 has ever shown the cell wall being breached. It is said the cell wall opens and closes but there is no photo of this occuring.

Also if the cell wall opens why doesnt the contents of the cell leak out? 

Why doesnt any other object substance leak in?

Harold hillman explains in detail this clear problem for science.

Hillman also talks about the cell shape, there is no evidence they are spheres. Its entirely made up. A projection of expectations and biased interpretation of flawed images

Hillman was ostracised and never debated or reviewed. 

Cells and atoms are not spheres

Cells are not permeable structures

The globe model is based upon the same philosophy 

2 hours ago, Doctor What said:

You are not responding to my posts, you are afraid and are an ignorant troll. 

WHAT A FLAMER.. transparent

you're just trying to cause angst and frustration

19 hours ago, zArk said:

Butt out. None of your business.  How much 'angst and frustration' you think it makes when idiotic trolls are afraid to answer honest questions!

Can you explain for me why air is not as dense as we gain elevation. It becomes less air pressure the higher up.

It becomes less and less as it gets towards space, it is obvious and needs flat earth explanation. Density does not make things rise or fall, gravity and buoyancy do this!

Why do things fall downwards? 

27 minutes ago, zArk said:

🤦‍♂️

Such intelligent response, are you a flat earth believer? 

Why do things fall downwards? Humour me, pretend I am stupid person who believes flat earth. Come on please, explain in your own words, why do apples fall down from trees?

4 hours ago, Doctor What said:

Such intelligent response, are you a flat earth believer? 

Why do things fall downwards? Humour me, pretend I am stupid person who believes flat earth. Come on please, explain in your own words, why do apples fall down from trees?

Repetitive question .. has been responded to many times

Use the forum search engine specifying this thread only

Ta

5 minutes ago, zArk said:

Repetitive question .. has been responded to many times

Use the forum search engine specifying this thread only

Ta

Was it answered by you personally in this forum thread? 

I think Dr What was looking for an explanation in your own words.. 

BC 

2 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

Was it answered by you personally in this forum thread? 

I think Dr What was looking for an explanation in your own words.. 

BC 

I think i started a new direction 

As above as below

With the harold hillman ... cells are fabrications, contents , shape and function. 

The permeable cell wall is mirrored with the permeable globe atmosphere / space boundary

I argue both are from same philosophical doctrine. 

The dr was clearly flaming and provoking which i will report

1 minute ago, zArk said:

I think i started a new direction 

As above as below

With the harold hillman ... cells are fabrications, contents , shape and function. 

The permeable cell wall is mirrored with the permeable globe atmosphere / space boundary

I argue both are from same philosophical doctrine. 

The dr was clearly flaming and provoking which i will report

I've seen him ask very straight  forward direct questions that no one has responded to. 

Including you. 

BC 

1 minute ago, Basket Case said:

I've seen him ask very straight  forward direct questions that no one has responded to. 

Including you. 

BC 

Its not his thread. He has no standing to demand or require specifc responses to any question he poses

the straight forward question is diverting the thread away from its natural course:

amy g --- responding to the idea that the atmosphere is permeable but prevents gases escaping

no reply on that from anyone

zark -- added to that harold hillmans work that cells are claimed to work the same way

the thread was then derailed by Dr wot

https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php?/topic/5513-the-flat-earth-thread-the-reality-of-our-physical-plane-v2/&do=findComment&comment=202339

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, zArk said:

was then derailed

A member keeps asking for an explanation of gravity in the 'Nature of Reality Thread'. 

Reading through this thread I see members who believe in the Flat Earth evade repeated straight forward questions and using other tactics to muddy the waters.. 

Just pointing out what I'm seeing. 

BC 

On 12/9/2020 at 12:12 PM, zArk said:

Just gone back to have a look. 

The only frustration I see is in the fact that repeated straight forward questions keep getting dodged and ignored. 

BC 

9 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

Just gone back to have a look. 

The only frustration I see is in the fact that repeated straight forward questions keep getting dodged and ignored. 

BC 

The only RELEVANT (not designed to waste people's time) questions are the ones asking for demonstrable proof.

Edited by amy G
10 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

Duck.. 

Divert. 

Divert... 

This is what everyone who can't tell the difference between explanations and demonstrable proof do not understand with this topic.

The ducking and diverting is done ONLY by those who refuse to demonstrate curvature or motion, let alone liquids violating physical law and sticking to the outside of their containers. Liquids and gasses filling their containers is demonstrable! It works every time, but never have we seen a demonstration of a gas that is outside of its container not dispersing to a less dense space!

This heliocentric idiocy is religion disguised (poorly) as science and gravity is their god.

Muh grabityyyyyyy...

• Like 1