The Flat Earth Thread: The reality of our physical plane (v2)

10 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

Which means we have reached an impasse then.

Not while there are fence sitters and people who may fall into this mad abyss of ignorance. I just look at the pros of reaching those people, rather than the cons of getting wound up by such evasive and ignorant people.

Edited by Comedy Time
typo wound
  • Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The “Nature of Reality” forum was recently hosting a thread where heated discussion was taking place regarding our plane, “a flat, nonrotating Earth” as nasa themselves reference multiple times in mul

I dont think that flat earth is a thing. But either way - why does the shape of the world matter? If its a flat sphere or a globe - there is no difference for us in our daily lifes, is it?

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Comedy Time said:

Not while there are fence sitters and people who may fall into this mad abyss of ignorance. I just look at the pros of reaching those people, rather than the cons of getting would up by such evasive and ignorant people.

maybe it's your demeaning and arrogant attitude?

Just now, Lord Humungus said:

maybe it's your demeaning and arrogant attitude?

Really? How about months of this activity PRODUCES the attitude? Where is the dignity in believing something whilst deliberately winding up other posters by ignoring their input?

I can show you several hundred completely neutral posts that got completely ignored. But I think people like you tend to only see the end result and make false assumptions.

Nice to take it into more personal shit territory again though...just for a change:classic_rolleyes:

2 minutes ago, Comedy Time said:

Really? How about months of this activity PRODUCES the attitude? Where is the dignity in believing something whilst deliberately winding up other posters by ignoring their input?

I can show you several hundred completely neutral posts that got completely ignored. But I think people like you tend to only see the end result and make false assumptions.

Nice to take it into more personal shit territory again though...just for a change:classic_rolleyes:

Nope, you did that by repeatedly insulting forum members. Try to voice your skepticism with constructive criticism and you might get a more positive response. It's good to have a skeptic on a truther forum, it can help to keep us all sharp. But your strategy is ineffective. 

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

did you miss my reply to your statement about the Moon and the Sun being the same size?

No I didn't, when a FE'er uses the word 'perspective' it's a different story and not to be believed.

36 minutes ago, peter said:

Thank Christ ,

That's good, you should thank him for everything, especially for this wonderful flat stationary earth we live on 😇

Edited by alexa
51 minutes ago, alexa said:

That's good, you should thank him for everything, especially for this wonderful flat stationary earth we live on 😇

And you should thank him for your complete indoctrination and nonsensical logical 

2 hours ago, Comedy Time said:

why-do-i-get-all-the-idiots-and-satan-ge

Yeah like the ones whose intelligent only goes as far as to lie and manipulate the masses about the shape of the earth, just to get to the top of their game. 

Like these lying NASA shits, The Freemasons and all these so called Zionist Science morons, whereby one day (quite close) are going to vaccinate us all with their shit if we let them.

So excuse me if I don't agree with your above stupid meme.

Edited by alexa

Is it that time already:classic_rolleyes:

Just now, alexa said:

Yeah like the ones whose intelligent only goes as far as to lie and manipulate the masses about the shape of the earth, just to get to the top of their game. 

The Earth is a spheroid planet. The only manipulation comes from Flatearth claims that are impossible.

Just now, alexa said:

Like these lying NASA shits,

NASA aren't liars. You are too easily convinced by shitty yooootub videos.

Just now, alexa said:

The Freemasons and all these so called Zionist Science buffs

zOmg.....click here!!

Just now, alexa said:

whereby one day (quite close) are going to vaccinate us all with their shit if we let them.

Whacky non sequitur there girl. Nothing to do with you ignoring every single post made and then coming back at the thread with the same gibberish.

Just now, alexa said:

So excuse me if I don't agree with your above stupid meme.

On a scale of 1 to a million on how much I give a small fart about what you agree with, I'll let you know when it reaches 1.

The meme is accurate.....you and your beliefs, not so much.

"See the thing is that I see those who 'believe in Flat Earth' are equally indoctrinated by bogus videos on Youtube, and don't get me started on 'scriptures' written god knows when (excuse the pun) by god knows who in a time when the majority of people didn't know any better.

So equally there is no "getting through to you Flat Earthers" either.

Which means we have reached an impasse then."

You are correct in your assertion about sheeple being indoctrinated by videos, especially on jewtube. You are also correct about the dubious provenance of any scriptures - wow the stuff I've learned lately. The PTB or Khazars as I like to call them have long controlled all avenues of information. We know literally nothing about our past from as recent as a few hundred years.

Why would you want to 'get through to flat earthers? About what? Your belief in the spinny, water retaining, missile through oblivion earth?

Don't you see what you are doing?

I didn't start being convinced about the nature of our home through wankshit jewtube videos. After being alerted to the possibility I found as many seminal works I could, went out and did my own rudimentary experiments and then started seeing what others might say.

What have you done? Apart from accepting what was presented long long ago when you were impressionable.

5 minutes ago, Nobby Noboddy said:

Apart from accepting what was presented long long ago when you were impressionable.

Well for one thing of many, verifying it with simple observation that is so crushingly obvious it's painful when people can't see it.

Big sun, stays big. Disappears. No explanation works apart from rotating Earth. 

Lunar eclipses.

Inverted Moon in Southern hemisphere.

Edited by Comedy Time
Just now, Comedy Time said:

Well for one thing of many, verifying it with simple observation that is so crushingly obvious it;s painful when people can't see it.

Big sun, stays big. Disappears. No explanation works apart from rotating Earth. 

Lunar eclipses.

Inverted Moon in Southern hemisphere.

YAY that didn't take long did it?

Are you on shift at the moment or did you get an alert?

XX

• Grumpy Owl changed the title to The Flat Earth Thread: The reality of our physical plane (v2)