Jump to content

The Flat Earth Thread: The reality of our physical plane (v2)


bflat
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Grumpy Owl said:

No sorry, that doesn't explain seasons at all. If right now, days are longer (and cooler) in northern Europe (where I am right now) than they are in Australia or South Africa, how is this possible?

It absolutely does. The days in the north will obviously be longer when the sun revolves closer to the north and visa versa.

 

2 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

Please just try and answer the question or address the point, without trying to divert.

16 minutes ago, amy G said:

Sun and Moon Equal Divine Balanced Opposites Sun-MoonSmall

 

 

So how does this happen?

Who is diverting? Are you scared to post the debunks for some reason? Why, why, why?

 

And how this happens, I am only speculating here, but check out @screamingeagle's thread on our electric universe. I believe the answer to your question lies there.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Grumpy Owl said:

 

Nice, you bought a camera with a really powerful zoom. 📸

I know this was on the other thread, and thanks, but I wanted to explain what we all seem to be missing. Look at the detail I can capture from earth. The supposed satellites with these incredible cameras are position a few hundred thousand miles closer to us than I am from the moon.

 

https://iili.io/2V7fMG.jpg

 

WHERE ARE THE PICTURES OF PLANES LANDING UPSIDE DOWN IN AUSTRALIA? PLEASE CLICK THE IMAGE AS YOU WILL BE ABLE TO ZOOM EVEN FURTHER TO THE MOST MINUTE DETAILS.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

@amy G 
 

Please don't troll me. I never claimed the 24 hour sun in the north has been faked.

 

2 minutes ago, Basket Case said:


Who talks about this 66.6 degrees tilt ?
 

Everyone in the world who can subtract 23.4 from 90.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, amy G said:

Nor would they confirm if we would be able to see this mythical sun.


Congratulations, you're the very first person on this forum to ever call me a troll.
l was trying to establish what you believed about a 24hr Sun.
 

BTW - The Earths tilt varies between 22 and 24 degrees. Why are you subtracting that number from 90 degrees ?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Basket Case said:


Congratulations, you're the very first person on this forum to ever call me a troll.
l was trying to establish what you believed about a 24hr Sun.
 

BTW - The Earths tilt varies between 22 and 24 degrees. Why are you subtracting that number from 90 degrees ?

 

I did not call you a troll, but I never said anything about the 24 hour sun being faked in the north. That information is widely known and proven.

 

The standard is 23.4 degrees. Do interior and exterior angles ring a bell?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Basket Case,

Sorry, but the masonic fingerprints all over heliocentrism are apparent.

The earth tilts at 66.6 degrees.

The curve for a mile squared is .666 feet.

We are moving around the sun at 66,600 mph.

The tropic of Capricorn and Cancer where the sun takes her annual journey between are at 23.4 (from 90 = 66.6)

@Grumpy Owl, if the above still has not clicked, this is why those living south of 23.4 degrees can never see the sun to their south.

 

Edited by amy G
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, amy G said:

Please don't troll me.

 

18 minutes ago, amy G said:

I did not call you a troll, but I never said anything about the 24 hour sun being faked in the north. That information is widely known and proven.

 

The standard is 23.4 degrees. Do interior and exterior angles ring a bell?


 

The standard right now at this particular point in time is 23.4 degrees, but the Earth has a wobble, so, over time it varies. Anyhow..

No. Interior angles and Exterior angles do not ring any bells.
Please enlighten me.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Basket Case said:

The standard right now at this particular point in time is 23.4 degrees, but the Earth has a wobble, so, over time it varies.

Nice story and I have heard tht before. 🙂

 

1 minute ago, Basket Case said:

Anyhow..

No. Interior angles and Exterior angles do not ring any bells.
Please enlighten me.

Sure... there's nothing I would rather do

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Basket Case said:


And YOU call me a troll (and then deny it ??????????? 
 

 

Ok, I'm sorry. That wasn't nice, but I would expect you to be able to google something so simple.

 

Do you at least get it now? Do you see how earth must be tilted at 66.6 degrees from a baseline at your imagined south pole?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, amy G said:

Ok, I'm sorry. That wasn't nice, but I would expect you to be able to google something so simple.

 

Do you at least get it now? Do you see how earth must be tilted at 66.6 degrees from a baseline at your imagined south pole?


Too late, 'Sweetheart' xx   😉

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, zArk said:

 

the images i posted answered carlos's image  tenor.gif

and that video "no sunset on a flat earth" follows the same logic as carlos's gif

As I asked you before zArk and you never answered, what stops the sunlight at the edge of the green circle?, another invisible something or other

Also according to that it would be daylight 365 days a year at the north pole. I don't know how many more times you will post this explanation ,but it doesn't get any better the more you use it, it's not like a motor that needs running in

Edited by peter
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, amy G said:

Everyone in the world who can subtract 23.4 from 90.

If a stick is tilting 5 deg from the perpendicular ,that doesn't mean it is actually tilting 85 deg, everyone in the world can subtract 5 from 90

That statement makes no sense what so ever, of course it will be 85 deg from the horizontal but that's not what is being talked about here and you obviously know that

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, peter said:

If a stick is tilting 5 deg from the perpendicular ,that doesn't mean it is actually tilting 85 deg, everyone in the world can subtract 5 from 90

The point I thought I made was obvious. He asked several times.  They say 23.4, but obviously they have tilted their ball at 66.6 degrees.

 

image.jpeg.75a88b8ee520c8f9dcb3eca1129c1265.jpeg

If I asked you to cross out the 45 degrees and place 23.4 degrees in the opposite angle, would the 45 degrees not read 66.6? Is it possible to bisect any right angle and not have the degrees add up to 90?

 

I am shocked that this is even a point of contention as we were doing so well.

 

6 hours ago, peter said:

That statement makes no sense what so ever, of course it will be 85 deg from the horizontal but that's not what is being talked about here and you obviously know that

No I don't. Are you claiming that anything I posted here was wrong:

@Basket Case,

Sorry, but the masonic fingerprints all over heliocentrism are apparent.

The earth tilts at 66.6 degrees.

The curve for a mile squared is .666 feet.

We are moving around the sun at 66,600 mph.

The tropic of Capricorn and Cancer where the sun takes her annual journey between are at 23.4 (from 90 = 66.6)

@Grumpy Owl, if the above still has not clicked, this is why those living south of 23.4 degrees can never see the sun to their south.

 

We are dealing with extremely evil people. I hate having to even go here, but it is so obvious.

 

And if you are ready, please start us off with the "progression of the zodiac" if that's what you meant. Let's continue showing the world how those who disagree can engage in friendly and respectful discussion.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@amy G

 

Pure deceptive shit. 

 

Axial tilt to ecliptic is 66.56341

 

Earth curve is 7.98 inches  but varies all across the surface according to variable radius  and of course not the contrived bullshit 666🙄 it's ratio to a yard or any other measurement.....duhhh.

Earth orbital speed is 29.78 kmh or 66, 616mph ON AVERAGE.

 

So typical of flat earth dishonesty!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, amy G said:

WHERE ARE THE PICTURES OF PLANES LANDING UPSIDE DOWN IN AUSTRALIA? PLEASE CLICK THE IMAGE AS YOU WILL BE ABLE TO ZOOM EVEN FURTHER TO THE MOST MINUTE DETAILS.

 

That would be in your reality Amy, explain why the moon is upside down in Australia.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, amy G said:

WHERE ARE THE PICTURES OF PLANES LANDING UPSIDE DOWN IN AUSTRALIA? PLEASE CLICK THE IMAGE AS YOU WILL BE ABLE TO ZOOM EVEN FURTHER TO THE MOST MINUTE DETAILS.

I wondered why every time I came into to land my head hurts  and I couldn't work out why there was wheels on the roof of the plane,but this explains everything

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, peter said:

I wondered why every time I came into to land my head hurts  and I couldn't work out why there was wheels on the roof of the plane,but this explains everything

LOL!

 

On 9/28/2020 at 11:48 AM, peter said:

10 there is no progression of the zodiac

Feel free to start us off with whatever evidence you have, for or against, this progression of the zodiac. Let's have some fun.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

 

Precession of the Equinoxes ?
 

Not sure on this as this was his 10th point I believe out of the fifteen he wished to discuss. If you go back a few pages from where we started this, you could see that it is possible to discuss these things without all the anger and the hatred. You will see that we clearly see the world differently and that that's okay. You will see discussion that does not involve straw man arguments or if there was and it was pointed out, there was an apology. No one is making up numbers and then pretending they have used math to prove something, no one has pretended that angles exist where none do, there have been no intentionally dishonest memes, pictures or videos, there has been none of any of these baiting tactics and that is why I believe this format has worked so well.

 

Sorry for the ramble.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Precession:-

Astronomical epochs - Calendar Wiki

 

The earths axis of rotation moves in a circle that takes about 24,000 years to complete.

It is why the Sphinx was built in the age of Leo, bull cults were common around the world in the age of Taurus, the fish became a symbol of the christians in the age of Pisces, and why astrologers can't decide if we have yet entered the age of Aquarius.

There is a lot of esoteric literature about precession and the 24,000 year cycle.

Polaris is the current pole star but in 10,000 years or so it will be Vega.

 

We live on a globe earth.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Grumpy Owl changed the title to The Flat Earth Thread: The reality of our physical plane (v2)
  • Grumpy Owl locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...