What are your thoughts on Dr Jamisson Neruda ?

This is interesting as he is talking about what's going on now - and this was back in 1998. The fifth interview.

https://www.wingmakers.com/content/neruda-interviews/

Sarah: “I presume the Incunabula and Illuminati have something to say about this whole human 3.0 plan. Am I right on that?”

Dr. Neruda: “Yes. The Triad of Power, however you want to define it, in terms of titles, is programmed to create their own human 3.0. This version will be predicated on the confluence of technology in the form of biological enhancements that make the human vessel even more of a welcoming environment for the functional implants. The goal is to make an infinite human on the earth plane… infinite by virtue of immortality. The fusion of human and technology or what some call transhumanism, is the goal. So, human 3.0 for the Triad of Power is very different from human 3.0 SI, as envisioned by the WingMakers.

You see, transhumanism is separation. It says we are frail, weak, finite, brutish, diseased… incomplete. All of these ideas of biological implants and cognitive enhancement were parts of the ACIO agenda.”

Edited by THESTRONG-THEVALIANT

Is it saying that god is the creator at the centre of the central race? I am only part way through the first interview so far. It's an interesting read however, not really sure what to make it. Thanks for the link ?

• Like 1

Sarah: “Thanks. All of the things that you told me in the first four interviews… with this new information, does it change it?”

Dr. Neruda: “Yes. Everything is affected by this.”

https://www.wingmakers.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/The-Fifth-Interview-of-Dr.-Neruda1.pdf

Neruda-Interviews_5.png

“To live in service of truth, you must first identify the layers of deception that encompass you.
This is the equivalent of deprogramming. It is central to the Sovereign Integral process. Then
you can live the words and ideas that arise from this internal field of truth that is inside you
and nowhere else. It is completely unaffiliated with anything that is a feature of the Hierarchy.
This is because what is truth is singular (sovereign) and universal (integral) at the same time.
No organization can contain that. Only you can.”

Neruda-Interviews_9.jpg

@THESTRONG-THEVALIANT yes thank you very much for sharing this - after reading all 5 interviews in order, I do feel that the explanations provided by Dr Jamisson Neruda are true. Ok, interview 5 was incredibly deep. Ok so here are my thoughts...

- I am struggling to not demonise Anu in my mind along with the sirians and Marduk.

- I am curious as to what form Atlanteans took - the theory of evolution from black/white plumes on the ocean floor doesn't seem that far fetched now...

- When will Anu return? It seems like it will be fairly soon that a global governance will be presented and perhaps he will be the leader. I am bit dubious of the Incunabula and who they are/what they are truly serving. They have the power to fix world poverty for example - but yet millions die with no intervention. 

- I agree with the set up/structure of the incunabula - I think the likes of gates/rockafellas are just pawns and sit in the military/Isolationist forces tier of the hierachy 

- Elon musk is definitely part of building the synthetic humanoid 3.0! lol

- My feeling is that the vaccine/microchip plans they have will be to change our DNA to not access this spiritual oneness and the reference of de programming becoming more difficult will be true.

- I think that during the next 40 years where more and more people wake up and accept oneness - the Annunaki will present a false ET experience/projection to the world and the population will be programmed to believe it. 

- I don't think that we are jacked in like the Matrix and everything is code. I feel our inner pre-quantum core looks like light molecules that are vibrating and moving around that are suspended in miniature magnetic fields. 

- I am curious to find out about the earths core in more detail and the electromagnetic forces that somehow connect us. 

- It would be nice to get to bubble 3 in the end! ;-)

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Oskar15 said:

@THESTRONG-THEVALIANT yes thank you very much for sharing this - after reading all 5 interviews in order, I do feel that the explanations provided by Dr Jamisson Neruda are true. Ok, interview 5 was incredibly deep. Ok so here are my thoughts...

It was interesting to read your thoughts - and you're a diligent reader if you read them all. That's a lot of text. However you might have missed some answers to your questions in interview nr. 5 - if you read it carefully. It is quite common that some parts are "left out" when it's read first time. James recommends to read it a second time at another point - because some concepts are graspable at the 2nd time for some - or in general each time you read it again you understand it better.

- When will Anu return? It seems like it will be fairly soon that a global governance will be presented and perhaps he will be the leader. I am bit dubious of the Incunabula and who they are/what they are truly serving. They have the power to fix world poverty for example - but yet millions die with no intervention

Dr. Neruda: “ Anu did not want to be materialized in this dimension, and he could only appear on this plane of existence for short times, maybe a day or two. In this time, our time, right now, the Anunnaki cannot enter this plane. They’re locked out. The earth plane is too dense. So that is one reason. Anu’s ability to interact directly with his creation has been curtailed.

Sarah: “Relating to the return of Anu?”

Dr. Neruda: “Yes. Anu would step in and solve the world’s problems and be anointed. Anu would use the centralization of the money system to integrate technology into biologic systems so they would be able to have infinite existence in Bubble One—earth. That way, Anu reasoned, he could be god in this world forever. “But as I said, this plan was not perfect in the sense of its infinitude. Anu underestimated the beings in Bubble Three and beyond.”

Sarah: “Has it ever been tried before?”

Dr. Neruda: “What?”

Sarah: “This crack in the wall, and then pushing the wall down?”

Dr. Neruda: “No. Not in our world. This is the first coordinated effort to liberate humanity.”

“We can be wide awake and aware of what’s happening, but awareness doesn’t suddenly—in itself—change the chessboard. They taunt us to protest. Wave your signs, publish your websites, fling your fists to the sky, investigate all you want, it won’t change a thing. They will tell us to our faces that their power is inexhaustible. This is how they think. “They want us to feel this futility and have this overriding sense that the endgame is unavoidable. They want us to believe that we are powerless. Remember, they are securing the world and its populations for the return of Anu. That is their program, and while only the capstone of the elite understands this plan, it is enough, because the downstream operatives are loyal, programmed entities. "

SOURCE LINK:

https://www.wingmakers.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/The-Fifth-Interview-of-Dr.-Neruda1.pdf

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Oskar15 said:

- I am struggling to not demonise Anu in my mind along with the sirians and Marduk.

- I am curious as to what form Atlanteans took - the theory of evolution from black/white plumes on the ocean floor doesn't seem that far fetched now...

Sarah: “Who were these beings? I mean, I’ve heard of the Atlanteans, but never the Anunnaki.”

Dr. Neruda: “They were a race of beings that were not physical, but etheric, interdimensional beings. Since the Atlanteans were the only race of beings on earth at that time, they—the Anunnaki—sought permission to set-up mining on earth, which the Atlanteans agreed to.

Sarah: “Why?”

Dr. Neruda: “They didn’t see any harm in helping this race. They weren’t a competitor, since the Atlanteans were larger and more numerous. The Atlanteans wanted to have an agreement with the Anunnaki if only to befriend them for their technology. Also, the gold mining was in an area of earth that was of little consequence to them.”

general_timeline.jpg