Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

https://eminetra.co.uk/janet-street-porter-im-not-depressed-and-cant-afford-to-fly-to-dubai-so-how-can-i-get-a-jab/223478/

 

"I couldn’t be more excited that the Queen, Prince Phillip, Captain Tom, and Joan Bakewell all had jabs, but if the past form goes by, February 16th could come and go. .. It couldn’t be achieved for any kind of unlikely reason. This time, you’ll run out of clipboards for the inevitable shapes that each jab needs."

 

There's still a live version of the original Janet Street Porter article at the above address, though I suspect the 77th Brigade  will now charge over in that direction.

 

Defenders of the Realm? Defenders of dodgy vaccines, dodgy politicians and megabucks Pharma more like.

 

Remember..

 

Don't kill Granny .

 

Keep her distant from the jabs!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Macnamara said:

David attenborough leaves his climate change lane to have a pop at 'anti-vaxxers'...

 

Q-Could it be that 'manmade climate change' and vaccinations are just two different aspects of the same plot.

 

A-YES and they both involve population reduction

Sir David Attenborough blasts ‘ignorant’ anti-vaxxers but says most people know the Covid jab is a ‘great triumph of medicine’

  • The broadcaster, 94, said he thought anti-vax sentiment was from ignorance
  • Natural history legend Sir David admitted he understood fear of the unknown
  • But he insisted people should trust medics and their 'great triumph of medicine’

By Dan Sales For Mailonline

Published: 09:20, 4 February 2021 | Updated: 09:44, 4 February 2021

Sir David Attenborough has hit out at coronavirus anti-vaxxers, branding their views ‘an ignorance of medical fact’. The natural history broadcaster, 94, said he thought it could be borne from people mistrusting what they did not understand.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9222865/Sir-David-Attenborough-blasts-ignorant-anti-vaxxers.html

 

 

Let him fucking take it then!   Proves that intelligence has no relationship to wisdom.

Most people are NOT "anti-vaxxers", but are wise enough NOT to have shit put into them which has not been tested and has a high rate of adverse reactions and DEATH.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Macnamara said:

David attenborough leaves his climate change lane to have a pop at 'anti-vaxxers'...

 

Q-Could it be that 'manmade climate change' and vaccinations are just two different aspects of the same plot.

 

A-YES and they both involve population reduction

Sir David Attenborough blasts ‘ignorant’ anti-vaxxers but says most people know the Covid jab is a ‘great triumph of medicine’

  • The broadcaster, 94, said he thought anti-vax sentiment was from ignorance
  • Natural history legend Sir David admitted he understood fear of the unknown
  • But he insisted people should trust medics and their 'great triumph of medicine’

By Dan Sales For Mailonline

Published: 09:20, 4 February 2021 | Updated: 09:44, 4 February 2021

Sir David Attenborough has hit out at coronavirus anti-vaxxers, branding their views ‘an ignorance of medical fact’. The natural history broadcaster, 94, said he thought it could be borne from people mistrusting what they did not understand.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9222865/Sir-David-Attenborough-blasts-ignorant-anti-vaxxers.html

 

David "population reduction" Attenborough.

 

quote-instead-of-controlling-the-environ

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Macnamara said:

David attenborough leaves his climate change lane to have a pop at 'anti-vaxxers'...

 

Q-Could it be that 'manmade climate change' and vaccinations are just two different aspects of the same plot.

 

A-YES and they both involve population reduction

Sir David Attenborough blasts ‘ignorant’ anti-vaxxers but says most people know the Covid jab is a ‘great triumph of medicine’

  • The broadcaster, 94, said he thought anti-vax sentiment was from ignorance
  • Natural history legend Sir David admitted he understood fear of the unknown
  • But he insisted people should trust medics and their 'great triumph of medicine’

By Dan Sales For Mailonline

Published: 09:20, 4 February 2021 | Updated: 09:44, 4 February 2021

Sir David Attenborough has hit out at coronavirus anti-vaxxers, branding their views ‘an ignorance of medical fact’. The natural history broadcaster, 94, said he thought it could be borne from people mistrusting what they did not understand.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9222865/Sir-David-Attenborough-blasts-ignorant-anti-vaxxers.html

 

Attenborough obviously likes the easy life he's had from cosying up to power and authority.  David Bellamy was a completely different character who was kicked off TV for not believing in the climate change racket. You can read in Attenborough's own book how he wasn't bothered when the BBC 'producer' with him in Indonesia for an early TV programme was in fact a spy taking a look at Indonesian military installations.

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Oh this is the David Attenborough who as head of BBC2 in the 60s allowed Jimmy Savile the freedom of the BBC to do what he wanted? Dodgy as fuck. His cosy relationship with the Royal Family says it all.

 

His programmes are full of crap propaganda and fakery.

 

 

Edited by Anti Facts Sir
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, pete675 said:

 

Attenborough obviously likes the easy life he's had from cosying up to power and authority.  David Bellamy was a completely different character who was kicked off TV for not believing in the climate change racket. You can read in Attenborough's own book how he wasn't bothered when the BBC 'producer' with him in Indonesia for an early TV programme was in fact a spy taking a look at Indonesian military installations.

 

He’s from a eugenics background. Like Gates he born into it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Oh this is the David Attenborough who as head of BBC2 in the 60s allowed Jimmy Savile the freedom of the BBC to do what he wanted? Dodgy as fuck. His cosy relationship with the Royal Family says it all.

 

His programmes are full of crap propaganda and fakery.

 

 

 

Frozen Planet: BBC 'faked' polar bear birth (telegraph.co.uk)

Edited by greatdayforfreedom
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, andy1033 said:

I would not believe those numbers either.

 

Can anyone tell us, how much time it takes to give the vaccine to one person?

 

Surely its not an instant thing, and they are claiming they have now gave it to 10 million. I seriously doubt thats true.

 

My partner has been roped into giving covid jab.

 

In 6 hour shift, she can do  average 40, including waiting time for patients mixing vials etc. On shift they can have upto 6 people jabbing in decent sized health centre.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Morpheus said:

Do you know what, it needs to get real now. People that think they're law abiding innocent citizens need some harassment right now. They need to be shown how real it's going to get unless so they get their heads of out their arses.

 

I don't know why, but my outlook is actually positive and I've absolutely no reason to think that way at all. Seriously, I have no reason to think things will change, but I do. 

 

Something has clicked in my mind and deep down I have a feeling that in the end, we're going to ok. Don't ask why I think this, considering I've been so negative these last few months and I've openly stated we're doomed. But, I've now started to think differently, no reason why, but I have. 

 

So yeah, it needs to get real, some people need it. It will awaken their soul. 👍

 

Yeah man, that's good to hear. I've felt that way from the beginning, with a few doubts and dips and dark days along the way, but I'm sure it's been a bit like that for everyone.

 

I think it's important to forget about "waking up the sheep" or making the majority of people see the light. I worked a year in sales, crap job but I was good at it and learned an enormous amount about people. I ended up coming to the realisation that a lot of people have very little in the way of depth or intellect. They may be decent souls but they will do exactly as they are told by anyone in authority and have no curiosity about the world and rarely contemplate why things are the way they are or what it means to be human.

 

That's not their fault and it can't be helped. Society has always been run by a select few, these are not the people who are going to change things, they do as they are told and they will continue to do so, they only acknowledge the horrors of the past because they are told to do so. If it was the consensus view that the Holocaust or Stalin's terror campaigns were good and necessary I genuinely think that the majority would go along with it.

 

The important thing is to boost the voices of leaders with an alternative viewpoint, so that as many people as possible with doubts or misgivings about what is happening in the world can rise up in whatever big or small way to start doing something about it. The true believers are irrelevant, forget about them.

Edited by Illmatic
  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Macnamara said:

Piers corybn arrested fro drawing comparisons between the roll out of an experimental mRNA gene therapy injection which is using the british public as guinea pigs to aushwitz

 

But going by that criteria shouldn't the police also apprehend bill gates who called the injection roll out the 'final solution'?

Covid conspiracy theorist Piers Corbyn is arrested over leaflets he made comparing vaccination programme to Auschwitz that were delivered to homes across London

  • Brother of former Labour leader Jeremy came up with the 'concept' for pamphlet
  • Above gates leading to Auschwitz, sign reads 'vaccines are safe path to freedom'
  • Below the shocking cartoon is Evening Standard article with the same headline
  • Police confirmed today that they had made two arrests in relation to documents

By James Gant For Mailonline

Published: 11:10, 4 February 2021 | Updated: 12:10, 4 February 2021

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9223311/Covid-conspiracy-theorist-Piers-Corbyn-arrested-Auschwitz-leaflets.html

 

Cheers Piers! They have been looking for an angle to make Covid deniers and opposition to vaccines synonymous with antisemitism and holocaust denial, so your "shocking" Auschwitz leaflet has provided the pro-vaxx Jewish media with all the ammunition it needed.

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Macnamara said:

David attenborough leaves his climate change lane to have a pop at 'anti-vaxxers'...

 

Q-Could it be that 'manmade climate change' and vaccinations are just two different aspects of the same plot.

 

A-YES and they both involve population reduction

Sir David Attenborough blasts ‘ignorant’ anti-vaxxers but says most people know the Covid jab is a ‘great triumph of medicine’

  • The broadcaster, 94, said he thought anti-vax sentiment was from ignorance
  • Natural history legend Sir David admitted he understood fear of the unknown
  • But he insisted people should trust medics and their 'great triumph of medicine’

By Dan Sales For Mailonline

Published: 09:20, 4 February 2021 | Updated: 09:44, 4 February 2021

Sir David Attenborough has hit out at coronavirus anti-vaxxers, branding their views ‘an ignorance of medical fact’. The natural history broadcaster, 94, said he thought it could be borne from people mistrusting what they did not understand.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9222865/Sir-David-Attenborough-blasts-ignorant-anti-vaxxers.html

 

Because compared to your superior knowledge and intelligence Dave, we proles are all as thick as pig-shit. Right?

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, pete675 said:

 

Attenborough obviously likes the easy life he's had from cosying up to power and authority.  David Bellamy was a completely different character who was kicked off TV for not believing in the climate change racket. You can read in Attenborough's own book how he wasn't bothered when the BBC 'producer' with him in Indonesia for an early TV programme was in fact a spy taking a look at Indonesian military installations.

 

 

Attenborough takes a lot of credit for the spectacular work of dedicated film crew.

 

His opinions are of zero consequence to me, as he's been caught out staging things to portray as natural occurrences in the animal kingdom. For example, people make quips about others being lemming like due to their doing daft things that endanger themselves. It stems from one of his natural history documentaries that I remember watching when I was young, in which a load of (don't know the proper collective term) lemmings were all rushing along in a line & flinging themselves off a cliff to their deaths. He claimed they instinctively did when the pack got too big to be sustained by resources. BOLLOCKS! It came out much later that the fraudster set that up had his crew terrorising them onto the cliff edge.

 

These eugenecists see us as terrified, mindless creatures who they would like to treat in that same manner. F* them to hell!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

Pure intimidation. They would be no good as beat cops because they can't run in all that gear. Getting in and out of a patrol car can't be easy either. So what purpose does all this armour serve? Me, I'd aim for the crotch area.

 

All for show, you can tell by their shades 😎

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Velma said:

 

Cheers Piers! They have been looking for an angle to make Covid deniers and opposition to vaccines synonymous with antisemitism and holocaust denial, so your "shocking" Auschwitz leaflet has provided the pro-vaxx Jewish media with all the ammunition it needed.

 

Oddly enough - according to one well-informed person I know - both the Corbyns and Ken Livingstone have some Jewish ancestry.

 

Anyway, it's our opponents who deny the coming holocaust. The Deagal website doesn't strike me as being a spoof or a hoax, and there it is, recorded in bright red, forecast UK population in 2025, just 14 million.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, Illmatic said:

 

Yeah man, that's good to hear. I've felt that way from the beginning, with a few doubts and dips and dark days along the way, but I'm sure it's been a bit like that for everyone.

 

I think it's important to forget about "waking up the sheep" or making the majority of people see the light. I worked a year in sales, crap job but I was good at it and learned an enormous amount about people. I ended up coming to the realisation that a lot of people have very little in the way of depth or intellect. They may be decent souls but they will do exactly as they are told by anyone in authority and have no curiosity about the world and rarely contemplate why things are the way they are or what it means to be human.

 

That's not their fault and it can't be helped. Society has always been run by a select few, these are not the people who are going to change things, they do as they are told and they will continue to do so, they only acknowledge the horrors of the past because they are told to do so. If it was the consensus view that the Holocaust or Stalin's terror campaigns were good and necessary I genuinely think that the majority would go along with it.

 

The important thing is to boost the voices of leaders with an alternative viewpoint, so that as many people as possible with doubts or misgivings about what is happening in the world can rise up in whatever big or small way to start doing something about it. The true believers are irrelevant, forget about them.

Trust me, I've had more dark days than good. I just feel a weight has been lifted and cannot explain why really. I just harbour a feeling its going to be ok in the end. That doesn't necessarily mean we won't suffer some more, but as history has showed us, these socialist/commie takeovers rarely last. 

 

I think back to one of my first posts and say, irrespective of what they do or what psychologists they hire, we still remain (well, some of us) unpredictable and no amount of analysis can get around that. Here's hoping anyway. 😎👍

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, Velma said:

 

Cheers Piers! They have been looking for an angle to make Covid deniers and opposition to vaccines synonymous with antisemitism and holocaust denial, so your "shocking" Auschwitz leaflet has provided the pro-vaxx Jewish media with all the ammunition it needed.

 

Couldn't agree more.

Very disappointing.

Dare I suggest Piers is 'in on the swindle' as it were?

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Trust me, I've had more dark days than good. I just feel a weight has been lifted and cannot explain why really. I just harbour a feeling its going to be ok in the end. That doesn't necessarily mean we won't suffer some more, but as history has showed us, these socialist/commie takeovers rarely last. 

 

I think back to one of my first posts and say, irrespective of what they do or what psychologists they hire, we still remain (well, some of us) unpredictable and no amount of analysis can get around that. Here's hoping anyway. 😎👍

 

Well as the USSR/China have shown us they can last a while unfortunately. But I don't think there's much evidence that it's sustainable and certainly getting the entire word under that kind of regime has never been done before, not even close.

Edited by Illmatic
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...