Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Covid is a symptom of a much larger disease. The disease that throws people in jail and breaks up families for cannabis offences for decades then abruptly about-faces and starts shovelling in the bucks selling it. No need to apologize for those victimless crimes and torture under false pretences again.

Marijuana was the covid of that moment a killer a savagery. Now its "relaxing" and "decriminalized".

No apologies or the slightest remorse for damages done..lets move on...more hoaxing to brew up.

This is the mindset at the root of the covid obscenities. A feeling they are above justifying or admitting wrong.

Thats all we can ever expect from that outmoded medieval authoritarian way of plotting our destinies.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Replies 59.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DarianF

• Avoiceinthecrowd

• oddsnsods

• SimonTV

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have now been called to the final vaccination deadline as a health care professional. I informed my employer that these vaccines are not technically vaccines, but are "gene therapies" as they employ

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

EXPLAIN PLEASE........   People expect so many answers without giving anything back in return.   If the "tin foil hatters" are so nuts, how about the rule followers give some answe

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Noctua said:

The quote on the Bohemian Club  about spiders is from Shakespeare's Midsummer Nights Dream.

well done!

But did shakespeare write that or did the rosicrucian francis bacon and a team of writers write it in which case we return to the possibility of an occult meaning

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The curfew infrastructure was a cornerstone tool used in the Stalinist Soviet Union to extract citizens from their homes in the middle of the night. The numbers of witnesses to state kidnappings drops drastically during curfew. Nobody dares go out. When fully deployed the lockdown is virtually airtight. Like a penitentiary. People agonized in their apartments fearing a loved one would be picked up. They had plenty of camps.

Curfew power now in our time is being tuned and adjusted to start roundups. Even if you see them do it you would need an army to stop them. Raising your voice or interfering would have sobering consequences. Cell phones would probably be useless. Covid rides radiowaves.

• Like 1
12 hours ago, skitzorat said:

My direct British ancestory is all from Scotland. My Granny was born in a little fishing village called Buckie

I have some family from around there :)

To jump straight onto burning witches? what was with that anyway, you're right.. some deep seated DNA cellular memory/projection going on there!  

so what i'm doing is questioning this simplistic narrative that the witch hunts were carried out by 'christians'

King james wrote a book called 'demonologie' that was used by his witch-finders to go around rounding up men and women and then torturing them

No doubt many of the people rounded up were clairvoyants and/or herbalists who likely offered herbal remedies for things like easing the pain of childbirth. They may also have been people aware of older customs who were carriers of the older traditions

King james traced his bloodline to the biblical king david and may therefore have perceived himself to be a breed apart from the people he was persecuting. Certainly when he moved down to london during the union of the crowns he did not return to scotland. He was a freemason NOT a christian

So i'm suggesting that the people perpetrating that genocide in scotland were in fact the crypto-jewish knights templar network who outwardly professed christianity but behind closed doors were cabalistic ceremonial magicians

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Here in this article which mentions Public Health England, says cloth masks & scarves don't filter out the virus (no shit, Sherlock!), but only catch coughs and sneezes, which again is greatly reduced as the masks are leaky.  People have been wearing crappy masks for over 6 months to protect against a so-called deadly killer virus wafting around in the air.😆   

So, another rule change looks like it will be heading our way, to add to the other 1001 rules/constant rule changes. Also the article says the higher grade masks makes breathing more harder, that will be fun for the mask wearing community.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/tfl-covid-masks-higher-grade-tube-bus-passengers-sadiq-khan-b918598.html

TfL could ask Tube and bus passengers to wear higher-grade masks over mutant Covid fears

Exclusive: Officials have asked for guidance from Public Health England in response to scientific concerns over the more-infectious Kent variant.

Tube and bus passengers in London may be advised to switch to higher-grade masks to guard against the new mutant strains of Covid-19, the Standard has learned.

Two reviews of mask advice have been launched by the Mayor and Transport for London following the wildfire spread of the “Kent strain”, a variant so contagious that cloth masks and DIY bandanas may no longer be effective.

Several countries have already asked passengers to wear high-filtration masks, which only allow very fine particles to pass through.  They are disposable, slightly more expensive and are harder to breathe through.

Transport for London has asked for guidance from Public Health England in response to the scientific concerns. Mayor Sadiq Khan is to commission a bespoke analysis of the situation by London’s own scientific advisory group on coronavirus, to focus on whether the public should be asked to switch from cloth to filters.

The current mask policy is based on the idea that passengers protect each other.  Although cloth masks and scarves do not filter out the virus, they are effective at reducing the spread to other people via coughs and sneezes. 

High filter masks would suggest a new approach where the wearer is protected by filtering out tiny droplets and particles from inhaled breath.

A spokesperson for the Mayor said: “The Mayor is determined that Londoners are given the most accurate and up-to-date scientific advice in our fight against the virus.

“Germany, France and Austria have all recently introduced stricter requirements for face coverings, and it may be necessary to introduce tougher measures here to stop the spread of the new variant, particularly in poorly ventilated locations.

TfL have asked Public Health England for their advice on face covering specifications for use on the transport system, and the Mayor will ask London’s COVID-19 Scientific and Technical Advisory Cell (STAC) to analyse the latest evidence if required.”

TfL staff are already supplied with four-layer surgical masks, and the issue is whether advice to passengers needs to change. 

High filtration masks come in different specifications, up to the N95 mask which is supposed to filter out 95 per cent of airborne particles. All are supposed to catch sneezes without leaking, unlike cloth face coverings.

Germany last month ruled that single-use surgical FFP1 masks or more protective FFP2 filtering respirators should be worn in the workplace, on public transport and in shops.

France issued a decree forbidding some DIY coverings because they offered inadequate protection.

“The existence of more-transmissible viruses emphasizes the importance of us upping our game and doing not more of the same but better of the same,” according to Tom Frieden, former director of America’s Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

Edited by Orange Alert

David attenborough leaves his climate change lane to have a pop at 'anti-vaxxers'...

Q-Could it be that 'manmade climate change' and vaccinations are just two different aspects of the same plot.

A-YES and they both involve population reduction

Sir David Attenborough blasts ‘ignorant’ anti-vaxxers but says most people know the Covid jab is a ‘great triumph of medicine’

• The broadcaster, 94, said he thought anti-vax sentiment was from ignorance
  • Natural history legend Sir David admitted he understood fear of the unknown
  • But he insisted people should trust medics and their 'great triumph of medicine’

By Dan Sales For Mailonline

Published: 09:20, 4 February 2021 | Updated: 09:44, 4 February 2021

Sir David Attenborough has hit out at coronavirus anti-vaxxers, branding their views ‘an ignorance of medical fact’. The natural history broadcaster, 94, said he thought it could be borne from people mistrusting what they did not understand.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9222865/Sir-David-Attenborough-blasts-ignorant-anti-vaxxers.html

2 hours ago, Mr H said:

I was outraged - I wouldn't have said that  if it were police, but these people, who do they think they are?

Out of interest and no need to disclose where you live but was this a city , large town ?? 

Snip-it_1612450421098.jpg.b39a0c17fedca944067758004ff966bb.jpg

The IMF devising a scheme to wipe out debt in exchange for proterty rights is textbook obtaining property by false pretences..a felony offence.

Laundering away responsibility for systematically ransacking economies the world over with corruption and wholesale theft in a covid mirage is obtaining judicial immunity by way of the false covid pretexte.

They wash their hands of that tsunami of sabotage and greed by blaming it on on covid. Grand larceny.

1 hour ago, Morpheus said:

So when those others wake up, it will be like a domino effect. I honestly think they're going to fuck it up, or some insiders decide to grow a conscience and reveal the game. 

Or, a more prominent proposal that me and @Illmatichave discussed previously is Autists and hackers. Look what's happening with GameStop and the panic that ensued, brilliant!

That grass roots will continue to grow in my opinion and as they become more in numbers and organisation, they'll do some damage. They may even release one hacked information like the Astra Zeneca hack. So yeah, the autists could well end up saving the world. Call me crazy! 😁

Hahaha yes "weaponised autism" as 4chan calls it.

Seriously though I think the ability to just make people laugh and make fun of it all is hugely important. It's like the dragon in the wizard of Oz, they rely on you never seeing the small old man behind the curtain because if you did you would just start laughing and the perpetual fear spell would break.

• Like 2

Snip-it_1612451230088.jpg.ad01dceec0580d6d95c3e4b088b94e32.jpg

If those covid marshalls are not deputized they are liable under these offences. They can get squeezed pretty hard in a civil action if the magistrates reject it at the criminal level. Rules of evidence are different.

3 hours ago, Liberty said:

Another new level of stupid! That fucking virus has been jumping through walls. We’re fucked. Even a cement mask won’t save us 

I agree what Hugo says about this being a possible excuse to go from quarantine hotels to quarantine camps.

Camps with gas tight rooms?

Given the virus's ability, they should call it the Andromeda Strain.

2 hours ago, Morpheus said:

Something has clicked in my mind and deep down I have a feeling that in the end, we're going to ok.

I agree Morpheus. 

There are days I feel I am given a reality check and shown that all will be okay :) 

There are lots of good beings on our side and I do think they'll kick ass, as will we (not in a physical sense), but more metaphysically and also by screwing their karma by exposing their lies. 

• Like 2

Snip-it_1612451963883.jpg.94778b3834ce3ebb0e507a042200b991.jpg

Honestly if the judicial systems were not crippled by deliberate infiltration and acts of sabotage you could quite literally throw the (proverbial) book at those covid ghouls. The covid architects had to shut down the judiciary to make their bs fly. They are considering the consequences of easing restrictions exactly for the rebooting of the judiciary. Thats why they stretch lockdowns so far into spring. The courts go lame in summer. Then fall the covid monster rises again.

3 hours ago, Mr H said:

En route to the post office, bunch of people in bright shirts come over - not police, asking where am I going? Is it essential? 

I said go away none of your business.. then they carried on I told em to fk off..

Then they were a bit nicer and said they've been asked by the police to check that people are only going out for essential travel only. I said what is essential travel? That's subjective?

They said they just have to ask the question. I just waved the letter I had in my hand, and said where do you think I'm going? I'm going to the PO to post a letter.

Then he said ok thank you for telling us and went away.

Unbelievable

They said they had "been asked by the police to check on people".

I'd have asked them if they were dragged from their homes, given high vis jackets and forced to do this task. If not, then I would rephrase what they claim. Whenever people say 'such and such asked me to do this' it is giving people the impression that somebody else is responsible.

"In effect, what YOU have really done is to ask the police if YOU can go around doing what they advertised in the job description"

36 minutes ago, Orange Alert said:

I agree what Hugo says about this being a possible excuse to go from quarantine hotels to quarantine camps.

Camps with gas tight rooms?

Given the virus's ability, they should call it the Andromeda Strain.

There won’t be many opting to travel with the possibility of one of them being taken away and locked up for a few weeks.  It’s bad but at least the person knows their dream holiday could turn into a nightmare. For those that would have had the jab just to travel this works in our favour a bit. 

everyone goes on about the immigrants being given free accommodation and there were reports of one of them not being fit to live in despite it being good enough for the army. Some modifications needed maybe? 

1 hour ago, Macnamara said:

David attenborough leaves his climate change lane to have a pop at 'anti-vaxxers'...

Q-Could it be that 'manmade climate change' and vaccinations are just two different aspects of the same plot.

A-YES and they both involve population reduction

Sir David Attenborough blasts ‘ignorant’ anti-vaxxers but says most people know the Covid jab is a ‘great triumph of medicine’

• The broadcaster, 94, said he thought anti-vax sentiment was from ignorance
  • Natural history legend Sir David admitted he understood fear of the unknown
  • But he insisted people should trust medics and their 'great triumph of medicine’

By Dan Sales For Mailonline

Published: 09:20, 4 February 2021 | Updated: 09:44, 4 February 2021

Sir David Attenborough has hit out at coronavirus anti-vaxxers, branding their views ‘an ignorance of medical fact’. The natural history broadcaster, 94, said he thought it could be borne from people mistrusting what they did not understand.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9222865/Sir-David-Attenborough-blasts-ignorant-anti-vaxxers.html

image.png.46bfb7e245c11968e7a77bb1d9298335.png

Edited by greatdayforfreedom
  • Haha 2