Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

7 minutes ago, Noctua said:

Yep!

image.png.99dbca768dbebcffe5694fdd6f159603.png

The quote on the Bohemian Club  about spiders is from Shakespeare's Midsummer Nights Dream.

Second highest opinion being this ... Get those over 60’s sorted.  Just pushing the agenda. 

Why? Anyone under 60, with no underlying health conditions are highly unlikely to develop any serious conditions from COVID. Get those over 60 sorted, get the economy and the nation open again, once the over 60s are taken care of along with those with serious health conditions, the strain on the NHS will be reduced massively. We need to get people with Cancer, Heart conditions, etc, back into hospitals, receiving treatment, able to get early screening checks etc, etc, once more. We also need to release people from lockdowns for the good of their mental health, physical health and just as importantly, their financial health as well. People need to get back to work, find jobs in many cases, as many will find themselves without employment once furlough ends. Anyone who is still in the vulnerable category need to maintain caution, and lets get back to some form of normality, if we don't there will be nothing left to re-open......

• Like 2

4 hours ago, northern star said:

'50 residents dead in 3 days' headline on that newspaper. This really is calculated mass murder! When are people going to wake up to what's going on? 

democide

2 minutes ago, Mr H said:

Wowzers, I got stopped today going to post a letter by some co vid marshalls......

Like wtf? lolz

Need to start taking my camera with me from now on.

Ffs. What happened mate. At a post box walking in the street?

4 minutes ago, Mr H said:

Wowzers, I got stopped today going to post a letter by some co vid marshalls......

Like wtf? lolz

Need to start taking my camera with me from now on.

What did they say to you? Any drama?

1 minute ago, Fluke said:

Ffs. What happened mate. At a post box walking in the street?

En route to the post office, bunch of people in bright shirts come over - not police, asking where am I going? Is it essential? 

I said go away none of your business.. then they carried on I told em to fk off..

Then they were a bit nicer and said they've been asked by the police to check that people are only going out for essential travel only. I said what is essential travel? That's subjective?

They said they just have to ask the question. I just waved the letter I had in my hand, and said where do you think I'm going? I'm going to the PO to post a letter.

Then he said ok thank you for telling us and went away.

Unbelievable

6 minutes ago, Mr H said:

En route to the post office, bunch of people in bright shirts come over - not police, asking where am I going? Is it essential? 

I said go away none of your business.. then they carried on I told em to fk off..

Then they were a bit nicer and said they've been asked by the police to check that people are only going out for essential travel only. I said what is essential travel? That's subjective?

They said they just have to ask the question. I just waved the letter I had in my hand, and said where do you think I'm going? I'm going to the PO to post a letter.

Unbelievable

So glad you told em to fuck off! 🤣👍

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Mr H said:

Unbelievable

A lot of them are out of work club doormen.

8 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

So glad you told em to fuck off! 🤣👍

A wise man once said. 

AndyJ

"So I told him to fuck off or he'd get an almighty slap from me and I called him a cheeky cunt for good measure."

• Haha 3

15 minutes ago, Mr H said:

The only good thing about that experience was that it made the whole thing more real for me.

Intimidation, unlawful detention, obtaining under false pretenses, coersion. Thats all police action even if they tried to launder it through proxies and agent deputes.

Especially knowing how far these things can go it leaves a shocking impression. Remember them if the courts ever become friendly to claims for psychological duress. Duress incurred while the perpetrator is committing a deadly worldclass fraud.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
  • Like 3

20 minutes ago, Mr H said:

The only good thing about that experience was that it made the whole thing more real for me.

Do you know what, it needs to get real now. People that think they're law abiding innocent citizens need some harassment right now. They need to be shown how real it's going to get unless so they get their heads of out their arses.

I don't know why, but my outlook is actually positive and I've absolutely no reason to think that way at all. Seriously, I have no reason to think things will change, but I do. 

Something has clicked in my mind and deep down I have a feeling that in the end, we're going to ok. Don't ask why I think this, considering I've been so negative these last few months and I've openly stated we're doomed. But, I've now started to think differently, no reason why, but I have. 

So yeah, it needs to get real, some people need it. It will awaken their soul. 👍

Edited by Morpheus
  • Like 8

31 minutes ago, shadowmoon said:

They have no powers...

The marshalls that intercept people going about their chores in this case claimed to have been deputized by police. What does this imply exactly? Who gave police powers to deputize untrained personnel? Was the marshall lying or exaggerating about the police asking them to perform police duties? If they were deputized how much police power do they have? The only motive they claim is covid so being that covid is a longcon the motive is bogus. Will a judge ever really want to know what such marshalls should have known of the law? Doubt that. Its a social crisis so we take the help we can get would be the buzz. Furthermore the police are hiding behind these human shields. Let them take the hits.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd

5 hours ago, alexa said:

The gun on the right looks like a toy Tommy gun :classic_biggrin:🔫

a gunn.jpg

Pure intimidation. They would be no good as beat cops because they can't run in all that gear. Getting in and out of a patrol car can't be easy either. So what purpose does all this armour serve? Me, I'd aim for the crotch area.

27 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Do you know what, it needs to get real now. People that think they're law abiding innocent citizens need some harassment right now. They need to be shown how real it's going to get unless so they get their heads of out their arses.

Yip, I think this tactic will backfire on them. Gonna be some people who didn't challenge the narrative  who will take offence to this type of behaviour, other will just comply. But will wake a few more up for sure. So it is a good thing for us. Just unpleasant if you get caught up in it

3 minutes ago, Mr H said:

Yip, I think this tactic will backfire on them. Gonna be some people who didn't challenge the narrative  who will take offence to this type of behaviour, other will just comply. But will wake a few more up for sure. So it is a good thing for us. Just unpleasant if you get caught up in it

So when those others wake up, it will be like a domino effect. I honestly think they're going to fuck it up, or some insiders decide to grow a conscience and reveal the game. 

Or, a more prominent proposal that me and @Illmatichave discussed previously is Autists and hackers. Look what's happening with GameStop and the panic that ensued, brilliant!

That grass roots will continue to grow in my opinion and as they become more in numbers and organisation, they'll do some damage. They may even release one hacked information like the Astra Zeneca hack. So yeah, the autists could well end up saving the world. Call me crazy! 😁

Edited by Morpheus
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Mr H said:

Unbelievable

Papers Papers

Next time when they ask where you are going suggest that you are on the way to their mothers house. You must attend to some essential businesses there. 

Edited by SimonTV
  • Haha 2

Piers corybn arrested fro drawing comparisons between the roll out of an experimental mRNA gene therapy injection which is using the british public as guinea pigs to aushwitz

But going by that criteria shouldn't the police also apprehend bill gates who called the injection roll out the 'final solution'?

Covid conspiracy theorist Piers Corbyn is arrested over leaflets he made comparing vaccination programme to Auschwitz that were delivered to homes across London

• Brother of former Labour leader Jeremy came up with the 'concept' for pamphlet
  • Above gates leading to Auschwitz, sign reads 'vaccines are safe path to freedom'
  • Below the shocking cartoon is Evening Standard article with the same headline
  • Police confirmed today that they had made two arrests in relation to documents

By James Gant For Mailonline

Published: 11:10, 4 February 2021 | Updated: 12:10, 4 February 2021

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9223311/Covid-conspiracy-theorist-Piers-Corbyn-arrested-Auschwitz-leaflets.html