Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

OH MY GOD these sick fucks. What kind of Frankinscientists are these people!!! Fucking Dr Mengele's! These people don't care about us. Human Guinea pigs *fuck* Now they're saying they want to mix it up on the old to then see how it works when they get around to the young! When the people take back our power these fucks will be hung for Crimes against Humanity

https://www.bbc.com/news/health-55924433

1405822905_Screenshot2021-02-04201538.png.f0241e3c2b222bd24fb987662c631aac.png

966150891_Screenshot2021-02-04201810.png.c7ed49c30a6f192e4884e14e4eb8feb5.png

351036039_Screenshot2021-02-04201908.png.cf9b8b2e8f1a10db7d406e5780e047d4.png

From the How Do I Know if the Cov Vax is Safe? Link

https://www.bbc.com/news/health-55056016

LIARS!!!! HOW DARE THE BBC PUBLISH SUCH MEDICAL MISINFOMATION LIKE THIS. THEY DID SKIP ANIMAL TRIALS AND NO DATA WAS GIVEN TO INDEPENDANT AUTHORITIES!!!

LIARS

637242314_Screenshot2021-02-04202448.png.c7b9a48fce9cde1bdebc694fbd626001.png

193068164_Screenshot2021-02-04202525.png.9acfa3d87dcc3b18874961e059c01ab5.png

We have to report the BBC for this

Edited by skitzorat

13 minutes ago, Mr H said:

lolz at this news story. This people have gone absolutely zonkers. time to belly laugh at these fking insane morons.......... 

Mix & match, isn't that like what you do with suits? lolz

COVID-19: Volunteer recruitment begins for study that will mix and match vaccines | UK News | Sky News

Anyone who takes part in that is crazy. 

A human guinea pig experiment sold as "anything to save us from this deadly illness."

2 hours ago, shadowmoon said:

Anyone who takes part in that is crazy.

They're going to do it on our precious elderly and most vulnerable who may not even know what they're signing up for.

I posted earlier today about what's happening in the French care homes with scandals about the "opting out" contracts and shrinks.

https://www.europereloaded.com/vaccinations-in-french-carehomes-the-consent-scam/

675899984_Screenshot2021-02-04014142.png.42f1db244088b3b275ba6c227b5231da.png

I'm imagining all those dear old people being used as guinea pigs and having severe side effects before their death.

I read in some states in the US they were putting pressure on people by threatening them with eviction from their care homes for refusal.

I'm so angry and heartbroken right now.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, perpetual said:

Interesting. So they don't want spiders?

The spider, and the spider's web, is seen as a symbol for God's protection.

Jewish legend has it; that a spider spun its web over the door of that part of the cave where David was concealed.

Edited by alexa
typo
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

They're going to do it on our precious elderly and most vulnerable who may not even know what they're signing up for.

I posted earlier today about what's happening in the French care homes with scandals about the "opting out" contracts and shrinks.

https://www.europereloaded.com/vaccinations-in-french-carehomes-the-consent-scam/

I'm imagining all those dear old people being used as guinea pigs and having severe side effects before their death.

I read in some states in the US they were putting pressure on people by threatening them with eviction from their care homes for refusal.

Are the families of these elders rising up? Are they picketing homes? Has even one relative initiated a lawsuit? 

Snip-it_1612425762111.jpg.a76230531ffc8877da3ba6d09538d8c3.jpg

The truth would appear to be that care homes were society's disposal bins long before covid. 

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Are the families of these elders rising up? Are they picketing homes? Has even one relative initiated a lawsuit? 

I wouldn't know.. and how would they even bring a lawsuit on them - all covid and non-vax related remember. The french example was helped by her grand daughter. 

You're right. People just don't care about their grannys anymore I guess.

I wasn't meaning to have a go at you, sorry if I came across like that. I just loved my granny so much (she passed peacefully at 95 a year ago) and Im just feeling emotionally charged at the thought of thousands of grannys and grandads being sacrificed by the Megele's of this world and through complete ignorance of the rest of the population.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

'50 residents dead in 3 days' headline on that newspaper. This really is calculated mass murder! When are people going to wake up to what's going on? 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

I wouldn't know.. and how would they even bring a lawsuit on them - all covid and non-vax related remember. The french example was helped by her grand daughter. 

I wasn't meaning to have a go at you, sorry if I came across like that. I just loved my granny so much (she passed peacefully at 95 a year ago) and Im just feeling emotionally charged at the thought of thousands of grannys and grandads being sacrificed by the Megele's of this world and through complete ignorance of the rest of the population.

I reckon part of the bigger picture and plan is to destroy the link between the young and grandparents as it is a link to history, memory, connection to the past, understanding of the horrors of the past like Mengele, mass desensitising, plus just unconditional love and kindness, the things they want to destroy in their insane, inhuman, demonic new world order.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Sorry for your loss chum. I was afraid of coming off cold saying nodody cares. I should have said the vast majority. My bad.

I was coming back from my decades of hearing reports of abuse in those homes. My understanding is that the hyenas in the wild always go for weak or abandoned prey to feed on. This led me to think these homes are popular feeding grounds because they dont expect much of a fight. It has infuriated me to no end, like a festering societal wound.

2 hours ago, northern star said:

destroy the link between the young and grandparents as it is a link to history, memory, connection to the past, understanding of the horrors of the past like Mengele, mass desensitising, plus just unconditional love and kindness, the things they want to destroy in their insane, inhuman, demonic new world order.

Thats already occurred, its been happening since I was growing up, I turned 17 in 2000, and even by then me and my sister being super tight with our gran/family unit wasn't very common... people would be taking to the streets about this even a decade ago. 

I'm not religious at all, but the timing is ripe for the demons to walk freely among us on the Earth plane.

And we've collectively welcomed it but allowing all the rituals and sick shit to go on and on and on and on - and continued to buy the movie tickets and concert tickets and buy their CDs and allow our children to mimic the artists and not watch what they're doing, not look after our children and keep them safe from all the rapists and watch all their rituals on television/super bowls and cheer and vote for the demons in office etc.

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

The truth would appear to be that care homes were society's disposal bins long before covid

You've nailed it.

I worked with a carer a few years back and he put it into perspective for me. He said care homes are essentially conveyer belts. You go in and you're out at the other side before you know it.

Horrible.

• Like 1

Snip-it_1612339584037.jpg.f5e706a02f59db917f80aec3b8c419db.jpg

Does anyone think big pharma will ever have enough money? Perpetual growth is gospel in the corporate world. Does anyone think Bill Gates wants to live in the world he is greasing into existance? Not a chance. These people are disturbers. Transgenerational tribe of sinners to encapsulate the vast scope of their evil. They are evil for evil's sake. Unable to self moderate they eliminate large portions of the types that would usually arrest their mindless pursuits and avarice. Leaving them on a collision course. The proverbial oroborus that devours its own tail. 

20210203_025926.jpg.bf25d7edc0c994278aafa0e175366124.jpg

• Like 3

Snip-it_1612428237256.jpg.aa47efd45d5127f62617a7ee037d3bfb.jpg

They have been telling us for over a century. Seems the masses consider these intentions acceptable provided they get their share of the booty. My curse is the ability to visualize our world had they left us to our own devices.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sorry for your loss chum.

Nah its ok, Im not sad about her she had a great life, was fit and healthy up to the end but was over it lol, (although I always am sad because I miss her being here physically  and hanging out, smoking and playing cards half the night- I had 37 years of it! lol) just heartbroken at the thought of all those others having severe reactions and dying in pain jerking and shaking away till their lights go out as their brains pop, as Gates and Vallance laugh away and jerk off to it.

I was coming back from my decades of hearing reports of abuse in those homes. My understanding is the the hyenas always go for weak or abandoned prey to feed on. This led me to think these homes are popular feeding grounds because they dont expect much of a fight. It has infuriated me to no end, like a festering societal wound.

I'm so grateful I've never had to see or personally experience such horrors....I've never been ignorant of them, its just the brazenness of this whole thing happening before my very eyes grinds my gears 

• Like 1

Snip-it_1612428237256.jpg.aa47efd45d5127f62617a7ee037d3bfb.jpg

They have been telling us for over a century. Seems the masses consider these intentions acceptable provided they get their share of the booty.

Thanks, I'd never heard of this particular one - its been told over and over by many - so I googled him and top of the list was amazon.

And I just knew what the reviews would be like before I clicked....not surprised

628490903_Screenshot2021-02-04215830.png.fc0bf18c8f861a2b340906ceeed27fb0.png

And on a completely unrelated side note: check out my 'related to browsing history" not that I buy stuff from amazon, but I do checkout many books/prices often- but never, ever <<<<<<<<ANYTHING RELATED TO THIS>>>>>>>>>>>>

Amazon always used to be inspired by the other books I looked at on Amazon, but now it must have pulled it from my actual browser?  But I look up way more than just this stuff...maybe its pulling it from my thoughts lol

https://www.analyticsinsight.net/facebook-is-building-a-neural-sensor-to-read-human-minds/

533245837_Screenshot2021-02-04220841.png.d81723e46b072eb1e73876bf80513ad3.png

614634180_Screenshot2021-02-04220900.png.c36a561fd003aa7520620e978d543056.png

40 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Thats already occurred, its been happening since I was growing up, I turned 17 in 2000, and even by then me and my sister being super tight with our gran/family unit wasn't very common... people would be taking to the streets about this even a decade ago. 

I'm not religious at all, but the timing is ripe for the demons to walk freely among us on the Earth plane.

And we've collectively welcomed it but allowing all the rituals and sick shit to go on and on and on and on - and continued to buy the movie tickets and concert tickets and buy their CDs and allow our children to mimic the artists and not watch what they're doing, not look after our children and keep them safe from all the rapists and watch all their rituals on television/super bowls and cheer and vote for the demons in office etc.

Brilliantly put Skitzorat. Highlighted here too in this great article in the DI headlines today, the deliberate breakdown of the family, and how children (without the protection and guidance of grandparents and parents) are mere commodities to be bought for sex in a huge and rapidly growing industry - the Superbowl being one of the highlights of the year for it (with a huge Satanic ritual at half time promoting it all ofcourse). And people buying into it all are part of it.

https://davidicke.com/2021/02/04/pure-evil-the-boys-and-girls-being-sold-for-sex-during-covid-19-and-the-super-bowl/

• Like 1

2 hours ago, skitzorat said:

Im not religious at all, but the timing is ripe for the demons to walk freely among us on the Earth plane.

I write this, then check out DavidIcke.com and see the latest articles posted

image.png.dc8cb17016b022001b6981a036657f08.png

• Like 2