Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

17 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

They're going to do it on our precious elderly and most vulnerable who may not even know what they're signing up for.

 

I posted earlier today about what's happening in the French care homes with scandals about the "opting out" contracts and shrinks.

https://www.europereloaded.com/vaccinations-in-french-carehomes-the-consent-scam/

675899984_Screenshot2021-02-04014142.png.42f1db244088b3b275ba6c227b5231da.png

 

 

I'm imagining all those dear old people being used as guinea pigs and having severe side effects before their death.

 

I read in some states in the US they were putting pressure on people by threatening them with eviction from their care homes for refusal.

 

I'm so angry and heartbroken right now.

 

 

'50 residents dead in 3 days' headline on that newspaper. This really is calculated mass murder! When are people going to wake up to what's going on? 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

I wouldn't know.. and how would they even bring a lawsuit on them - all covid and non-vax related remember. The french example was helped by her grand daughter. 

You're right. People just don't care about their grannys anymore I guess.

 

I wasn't meaning to have a go at you, sorry if I came across like that. I just loved my granny so much (she passed peacefully at 95 a year ago) and Im just feeling emotionally charged at the thought of thousands of grannys and grandads being sacrificed by the Megele's of this world and through complete ignorance of the rest of the population.

 

I reckon part of the bigger picture and plan is to destroy the link between the young and grandparents as it is a link to history, memory, connection to the past, understanding of the horrors of the past like Mengele, mass desensitising, plus just unconditional love and kindness, the things they want to destroy in their insane, inhuman, demonic new world order.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

56 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

I wouldn't know.. and how would they even bring a lawsuit on them - all covid and non-vax related remember. The french example was helped by her grand daughter. 

You're right. People just don't care about their grannys anymore I guess.

 

I wasn't meaning to have a go at you, sorry if I came across like that. I just loved my granny so much (she passed peacefully at 95 a year ago) and Im just feeling emotionally charged at the thought of thousands of grannys and grandads being sacrificed by the Megele's of this world and through complete ignorance of the rest of the population.

Sorry for your loss chum. I was afraid of coming off cold saying nodody cares. I should have said the vast majority. My bad.

 

I was coming back from my decades of hearing reports of abuse in those homes. My understanding is that the hyenas in the wild always go for weak or abandoned prey to feed on. This led me to think these homes are popular feeding grounds because they dont expect much of a fight. It has infuriated me to no end, like a festering societal wound.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, northern star said:

destroy the link between the young and grandparents as it is a link to history, memory, connection to the past, understanding of the horrors of the past like Mengele, mass desensitising, plus just unconditional love and kindness, the things they want to destroy in their insane, inhuman, demonic new world order.

Thats already occurred, its been happening since I was growing up, I turned 17 in 2000, and even by then me and my sister being super tight with our gran/family unit wasn't very common... people would be taking to the streets about this even a decade ago. 

 

I'm not religious at all, but the timing is ripe for the demons to walk freely among us on the Earth plane.

And we've collectively welcomed it but allowing all the rituals and sick shit to go on and on and on and on - and continued to buy the movie tickets and concert tickets and buy their CDs and allow our children to mimic the artists and not watch what they're doing, not look after our children and keep them safe from all the rapists and watch all their rituals on television/super bowls and cheer and vote for the demons in office etc.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

The truth would appear to be that care homes were society's disposal bins long before covid

You've nailed it.

 

I worked with a carer a few years back and he put it into perspective for me. He said care homes are essentially conveyer belts. You go in and you're out at the other side before you know it.

Horrible.

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Snip-it_1612339584037.jpg.f5e706a02f59db917f80aec3b8c419db.jpg

Does anyone think big pharma will ever have enough money? Perpetual growth is gospel in the corporate world. Does anyone think Bill Gates wants to live in the world he is greasing into existance? Not a chance. These people are disturbers. Transgenerational tribe of sinners to encapsulate the vast scope of their evil. They are evil for evil's sake. Unable to self moderate they eliminate large portions of the types that would usually arrest their mindless pursuits and avarice. Leaving them on a collision course. The proverbial oroborus that devours its own tail. 

20210203_025926.jpg.bf25d7edc0c994278aafa0e175366124.jpg

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Sorry for your loss chum.

Nah its ok, Im not sad about her she had a great life, was fit and healthy up to the end but was over it lol, (although I always am sad because I miss her being here physically  and hanging out, smoking and playing cards half the night- I had 37 years of it! lol) just heartbroken at the thought of all those others having severe reactions and dying in pain jerking and shaking away till their lights go out as their brains pop, as Gates and Vallance laugh away and jerk off to it.

 

2 hours ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

I was coming back from my decades of hearing reports of abuse in those homes. My understanding is the the hyenas always go for weak or abandoned prey to feed on. This led me to think these homes are popular feeding grounds because they dont expect much of a fight. It has infuriated me to no end, like a festering societal wound.

I'm so grateful I've never had to see or personally experience such horrors....I've never been ignorant of them, its just the brazenness of this whole thing happening before my very eyes grinds my gears 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Snip-it_1612428237256.jpg.aa47efd45d5127f62617a7ee037d3bfb.jpg

 

They have been telling us for over a century. Seems the masses consider these intentions acceptable provided they get their share of the booty.

Thanks, I'd never heard of this particular one - its been told over and over by many - so I googled him and top of the list was amazon.

And I just knew what the reviews would be like before I clicked....not surprised

628490903_Screenshot2021-02-04215830.png.fc0bf18c8f861a2b340906ceeed27fb0.png

 

 

 

And on a completely unrelated side note: check out my 'related to browsing history" not that I buy stuff from amazon, but I do checkout many books/prices often- but never, ever <<<<<<<<ANYTHING RELATED TO THIS>>>>>>>>>>>>

Amazon always used to be inspired by the other books I looked at on Amazon, but now it must have pulled it from my actual browser?  But I look up way more than just this stuff...maybe its pulling it from my thoughts lol

 

https://www.analyticsinsight.net/facebook-is-building-a-neural-sensor-to-read-human-minds/

533245837_Screenshot2021-02-04220841.png.d81723e46b072eb1e73876bf80513ad3.png

614634180_Screenshot2021-02-04220900.png.c36a561fd003aa7520620e978d543056.png

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Thats already occurred, its been happening since I was growing up, I turned 17 in 2000, and even by then me and my sister being super tight with our gran/family unit wasn't very common... people would be taking to the streets about this even a decade ago. 

 

I'm not religious at all, but the timing is ripe for the demons to walk freely among us on the Earth plane.

And we've collectively welcomed it but allowing all the rituals and sick shit to go on and on and on and on - and continued to buy the movie tickets and concert tickets and buy their CDs and allow our children to mimic the artists and not watch what they're doing, not look after our children and keep them safe from all the rapists and watch all their rituals on television/super bowls and cheer and vote for the demons in office etc.

 

Brilliantly put Skitzorat. Highlighted here too in this great article in the DI headlines today, the deliberate breakdown of the family, and how children (without the protection and guidance of grandparents and parents) are mere commodities to be bought for sex in a huge and rapidly growing industry - the Superbowl being one of the highlights of the year for it (with a huge Satanic ritual at half time promoting it all ofcourse). And people buying into it all are part of it.

 

https://davidicke.com/2021/02/04/pure-evil-the-boys-and-girls-being-sold-for-sex-during-covid-19-and-the-super-bowl/

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, skitzorat said:

Im not religious at all, but the timing is ripe for the demons to walk freely among us on the Earth plane.

And we've collectively welcomed it but allowing all the rituals and sick shit to go on and on and on and on - and continued to buy the movie tickets and concert tickets and buy their CDs and allow our children to mimic the artists and not watch what they're doing, not look after our children and keep them safe from all the rapists and watch all their rituals on television/super bowls and cheer and vote for the demons in office etc.

I write this, then check out DavidIcke.com and see the latest articles posted

image.png.dc8cb17016b022001b6981a036657f08.png

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Thanks, I'd never heard of this particular one - its been told over and over by many - so I googled him and top of the list was amazon.

And I just knew what the reviews would be like before I clicked....not surprised

628490903_Screenshot2021-02-04215830.png.fc0bf18c8f861a2b340906ceeed27fb0.png

 

 

 

And on a completely unrelated side note: check out my 'related to browsing history" not that I buy stuff from amazon, but I do checkout many books/prices often- but never, ever <<<<<<<<ANYTHING RELATED TO THIS>>>>>>>>>>>>

Amazon always used to be inspired by the other books I looked at on Amazon, but now it must have pulled it from my actual browser?  But I look up way more than just this stuff...maybe its pulling it from my thoughts lol

 

https://www.analyticsinsight.net/facebook-is-building-a-neural-sensor-to-read-human-minds/

533245837_Screenshot2021-02-04220841.png.d81723e46b072eb1e73876bf80513ad3.png

614634180_Screenshot2021-02-04220900.png.c36a561fd003aa7520620e978d543056.png

 

In the Israeli movie Kadosh there are three instances where jewish co-bashings occur. Used to be everywhere on the web in the early 2000s.  Can't find those quotes anywhere now. I have them deep in my archives and will put them up when they surface. The quotes were from persons in the film playing roles of distinguished djoos.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, northern star said:

 

Brilliantly put Skitzorat. Highlighted here too in this great article in the DI headlines today, the deliberate breakdown of the family, and how children (without the protection and guidance of grandparents and parents) are mere commodities to be bought for sex in a huge and rapidly growing industry - the Superbowl being one of the highlights of the year for it (with a huge Satanic ritual at half time promoting it all ofcourse). And people buying into it all are part of it.

 

https://davidicke.com/2021/02/04/pure-evil-the-boys-and-girls-being-sold-for-sex-during-covid-19-and-the-super-bowl/

 

 

1 hour ago, skitzorat said:

I write this, then check out DavidIcke.com and see the latest articles posted

image.png.dc8cb17016b022001b6981a036657f08.png

HAHA

 

SNAP!!!!!!!

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

If this agenda is about depopulation it can hardly be heralded as a big success thus far. If anything there has been a net increase in populations. I am saddened by all those deaths the result of common debilitating disease states even if some have motives to call them covid.

 

The truth is every year for the longest times as many deaths were tallied and more yet out-of-sight, out-of-mind so to speak.

 

The reason they were not a big deal back then was our acceptance that as humans we have expiry dates.

 

Appears also that compared with the "usual" ravages of the annual flu, covid by comparison is unremarkable.

 

What gives it the appearance of being so serious now is the sudden sensationalization of this regular human cycle of death has shocked it into our face.

 

I am 100% certain people would have laughed at covid if every year for the past two decades those deaths had been highlighted as much as covid. 

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, shadowmoon said:

 

I would imagine his family should know if he had been vaxed.

The deeper it goes.

Poor old Uncle Tom, the heroic WWII poster "child" for a disease which does not exist and then he dies from it, or rather, he died at 100 years, of old age. They used him to advertise the vaccine to the aged population and after he subsequently died of pneumonia, or by vaccine, they claim he never had it. Now they want him immortalised on the Fourth Plinth!

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Velma said:

Poor old Uncle Tom, the heroic WWII poster "child" for a disease which does not exist and then he dies from it, or rather, he died at 100 years, of old age. They used him to advertise the vaccine to the aged population and after he subsequently died of pneumonia, or by vaccine, they claim he never had it. Now they want him immortalised on the Fourth Plinth!

He had the vaccine when it need to be promoted. 

But when it no longer needed promotion he had no longer had it.

 

Why is the photo of Jones, Aaronson, and Rutherford important?

The photograph is important because it represents tangible evidence that the Party intentionally lies to the people in 1984 .

 

it is so much like this

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Snip-it_1612428237256.jpg.aa47efd45d5127f62617a7ee037d3bfb.jpg

 

 My curse is the ability to visualize our world had they left us to our own devices.

 

Picture this: people living in harmonious, self-sufficient communities, with everyone provided for, from the fruits of the land. Clement weather, modified only by the elements and ideal for agriculture. Co-operation with the natural world and respect for the environment. No hierarchical governance, just simple humanity between all beings. Technological advancements used for the benefit of society and optimum health; to make life comfortable, pleasurable and worth living. I think it's called utopia?

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, shadowmoon said:

He had the vaccine when it need to be promoted. 

But when it no longer needed promotion he had no longer had it.

 

Why is the photo of Jones, Aaronson, and Rutherford important?

The photograph is important because it represents tangible evidence that the Party intentionally lies to the people in 1984 .

 

it is so much like this

 

The Memory Hole is real!

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Great article on UNZ and a lot of comments.

 

Quote

The government needs your fear. It wants your attention but knows that it has no prospect of improving your life in any way. Thus we have a health minister who knows nothing about health or well-being: he can get your attention by telling you that you won’t be able to fly without a vaccine. They need your fear, and in the last century the government was able to arouse your fear by threatening to press the nuclear button. That doesn’t work any more. The UK govts latest exercise in fear-porn advises citizens to behave as if they are ill. (‘Act like you’ve got it’) Yes, that sounds just like how to promote health.

 

There Is No Pandemic
A British View of the Imposture

 

https://www.unz.com/article/there-is-no-pandemic/

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, Velma said:

 

Picture this: people living in harmonious, self-sufficient communities, with everyone provided for, from the fruits of the land. Clement weather, modified only by the elements and ideal for agriculture. Co-operation with the natural world and respect for the environment. No hierarchical governance, just simple humanity between all beings. Technological advancements used for the benefit of society and optimum health; to make life comfortable, pleasurable and worth living. I think it's called utopia?

Yes, I can see it. Seems so very far away still. I wonder how far away. Here is the pessimistic side of that coin..Agent Smith to Morpheus in the first Matrix movie;

 

"Have you ever stood and stared at it? Marveled at its beauty, its genius? Billions of people just living out their lives, oblivious. Did you know that the first Matrix was designed to be a perfect human world, where none suffered? Where everyone would be happy? It was a disaster. No one would accept the program. Entire crops were lost. Some believed we lacked the programming language to describe your perfect world. But I believe that, as a species, human beings define their reality through misery and suffering. The perfect world was a dream that your primitive cerebrum kept trying to wake up from. Which is why the Matrix was redesigned to this, the peak of your civilization. I say your civilization because as soon as we started thinking for you, it really became our civilization, which is, of course, what this is all about: Evolution"

 

----------

 

Lets prove him wrong.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...