Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

4 hours ago, skitzorat said:

Does anyone believe this number is correct? Almost 1/6 of the UK population (nearly 67M/ 12M +65s) in about 8 weeks? 

1.25M a week?! 178K a day?!

image.png.af39659992f6e8d1f242cb529314629e.png

And THIS is why I very rarely engage on the public social media posts.

369091214_Screenshot2021-02-04142500.png.c1867175f86e43feb85722cfd2650ea9.png

380214098_Screenshot2021-02-04142556.png.22f213c731fd385ed7771b72383a1a24.png

BUT I JUST COULDN'T HELP BUT BITE IN A FIT OF CHILDISH RAGE lolz

343803381_Screenshot2021-02-04142938.png.5c190eb93e0450473f1f46e9bfcdd79a.png

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

And THIS is why I very rarely engage on the public social media posts.

well there is a bit of pojection going on there when she accuses your ancestors of burning witches because the witch hunts in scotland really ramped up under King James VI who was initiated into freemasonry in the lodge of perth and scone in 1601

So we have a freemason whose maternal line is believed to be descended from the tribe of judah via the fitzallens who came over with william the conqueror presiding over the genocide of 'witches' in scotland and its the freemasons who are behind these injections

so its her mob that burned the witches

Edited by Macnamara

10 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Girly looking bloke or blokey looking girl?

sss.JPG

in what situation is that insanely large helmet useful?

I suppose if you were going to go over niagra falls in a barrel it might be useful but if you are in a gunfight it expands the size of your head twofold

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

Could it be that training in Israel has reframed their thinking to perceive the domestic population as a hostile force which they are occupying through force?

Touché

Snip-it_1612340278221.jpg.6a4b2abe754a56063f8b9ded82e46aa5.jpg

They look prepared to collide with soft targets...sitting ducks.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd

2 hours ago, Macnamara said:

Could it be that training in Israel has reframed their thinking to perceive the domestic population as a hostile force which they are occupying through force?

BINGO - been happening for years. The NSW and Vic have always been pretty Nazi to start with and Andrews let them off their leash.

710533511_Screenshot2021-02-04144410.png.7af3fce4fc82799b76b77aec99122c35.png

5 hours ago, Noctua said:

Captain Tom, the face of Covid 19, born on Walpurgis Night, raised £33M, died on day 33 of 2021.

I think, as a nation, the only clapping we should be doing right now, is clapping Bungling Boris Bunter in irons, along with the rest of his murderous crew of cycle paths { sorry but I couldn't spell psychopaths, or should that be sociopaths? }

there isn't a single strand of empathy in the entire nest of vipers!

3 minutes ago, Steven Tansell said:

psychopaths, or should that be sociopaths?

i think psychopaths are the ones born with damaged brains (hereditary) while sociopaths are the ones whose brains are damaged through life experiences (eg trauma based mind contol and occult practices)

Edited by Macnamara

1 minute ago, skitzorat said:

BINGO - been happening for years. The NSW and Vic have always been pretty Nazi to start with and Andrews let them off their leash.

710533511_Screenshot2021-02-04144410.png.7af3fce4fc82799b76b77aec99122c35.png

Isn't odd that a people said to have been treated brutally in German Camps that they would be so cold towards acts of brutalty to others. People that have suffered huge injustice are less likely to want to inflict the same on others as when they bloodily marched nto Palestine and kill everyone and to this day are knee deep in some of the most sinister concoctions of genocide and train goons to corral people to force lethal injections and hell on earth. Something does not add up with the "sympathy for the poor jews" mantra.

• Like 1

i think psychopaths are the ones born with damaged brains while sociopaths are the ones whose brains are damaged through life experiences

Yup. Psychos have no conscious whatsoever whereas socios have a weak one and are more akin to anti-personality disordered...

2 minutes ago, perpetual said:

I read ISIS as in goddess but now you said Neith, No I don't have a link. gawd, not muslim... I love my bacon!! lol

neith being the one associated with weaving

the greeks had the 'fates'

13 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Isn't odd that a people said to have been treated brutally in German Camps that they would be so cold towards acts of brutalty to others. People that have suffered huge injustice are less likely to want to inflict the same on others as when they bloodily marched nto Palestine and kill everyone and to this day are knee deep in some of the most sinister concoctions of genocide and train goons to corral people to force lethal injections and hell on earth. Something does not add up with the "sympathy for the poor jews" mantra.

well lets consider genocide for a minute...

yes we have the recent example of the genocide of the palestineans. Some might say this is a result of the trauma they themselves suffered at the hands of the nazis but lets consider that the nazis were formed in 1921 whilst the jewish led bolsheviks carried out a revolution in russia in 1918 where they genocided the white russian christians

Lets consider our own history where generations of young men were bled dry by two industrial wars orchestrated by the freemasonic milner group that were bankrolled by the rothschilds

Lets also consider the events like the highland clearances, the irish potato famine and the deportations of tens of thousands of british people for petty crimes to penal colonies abroad and then lets consider the press ganging of people into the british navy.

Is there a discearnable strand though all of this? I would say so

Another famous genocide is that of the african slaves in the transatlantic slave trade and can we discearn the hidden hand at work in that too? I would say yes

And all this leads us upto today where our fertility is being destroyed through endocrine disrupting chemicals, we are being bombarded with microwaves and now 5G frequency microwaves, our air is chemtrailed, our water is fluoridated, our vaccines are full of aluminium and our food laced with toxic additives

and then there is a mass roll out of an experimental covid mRNA injection that killed the animal test subjects in previous research

A clear and sustained programme of genocide carried out over centuries that has left us dispossessed of the land, culturally confused, increasingly impoverished and with declining health

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, perpetual said:

How does this happen if we are in National lockdown where people can't travel far?

OK, so haulage drivers are exempt from 10-day 14-day...whatever quarantine and can travel in and out of Europe?

That is a really good question.

But  you have to remember that this is a very, very clever virus. What has most likely happened here is that the virus has packed its travel bags and booked a flight from South Africa to Birmingham International. At around 50 nanometers across, there's plenty of leg room for Mr Covid, even on Squeezy Jet or Ryanair.

Remember:

Britain's Bullshitting Better.

More jabs, less pensions..

• Haha 2

well there is a bit of pojection going on there when she accuses your ancestors of burning witches because the witch hunts in scotland really ramped up under King James VI who was initiated into freemasonry in the lodge of perth and scone in 1601

So we have a freemason whose maternal line is believed to be descended from the tribe of judah via the fitzallens who came over with william the conqueror presiding over the genocide of 'witches' in scotland and its the freemasons who are behind these injections

so its her mob that burned the witches

My direct British ancestory is all from Scotland. My Granny was born in a little fishing village called Buckie (mum born Southampton) and whilst dad was born here in NZ, his Grandparents came out with their children direct from Scotland too.

To jump straight onto burning witches? what was with that anyway, you're right.. some deep seated DNA cellular memory/projection going on there!