Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

1 minute ago, Macnamara said:

that's why they hide behind politicians and frontmen like whitty and fergusson and soros and gates and vallance so that when those people fall from grace the public think something has changed when it hasn't

those people are just the bagmen of the cabal

I meant the media. 👍

4 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

HA! I just went to post the bitchute link to the dead nurse to my FB has censored it!  Wonder why that is!

the disturbing part of this is how many people are complicit in actively seeking to suppress the truth from leaking out to larger numbers of people

you often hear people say 'large scale conspiracies aren't possible because no one can keep secrets on that scale' but that's certainly not been my experience, having kept a close eye on these things over a long period of time

The truth DOES leak out but unless people are receptive to it they won't assimilate it and change their behaviours accordingly

2 hours ago, Morpheus said:

Don't worry mate, when this ends  they're finished forever. No one will trust these bastards again. They'll face retribution for this. 

2 hours ago, Macnamara said:

that's why they hide behind politicians and frontmen like whitty and fergusson and soros and gates and vallance so that when those people fall from grace the public think something has changed when it hasn't

those people are just the bagmen of the cabal

847385689_Screenshot2021-02-04021444.png.474da84a266a77ef9cfe4f87ed8b3ca2.png

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Don't worry mate, when this ends  they're finished forever. No one will trust these bastards again. They'll face retribution for this. 

I would love to believe that, but just can't.  There are too many strings.

Slowly drip feeding a fake notion of rolling the genocide of the elderly back... nothing substantial though - not until the vast majority of the old and infirm have been diedmurdered of covid

The bullshit in the article is just to placate the publics plastic minds.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/feb/03/belgian-regulators-advise-against-giving-astrazeneca-covid-vaccine-to-over-55s?

Regulators in Belgium are the the latest in Europe to advise against the administration of the Oxford/AstraZeneca vaccine to older people due a lack of data about its efficacy.

Frank Vandenbroucke, Belgium’s health minister, said the country’s superior health council, an advisory body, had suggested the jab should be administered to people younger than 55 for the time being.

15 minutes ago, Noctua said:

There are too many strings.

yup this thing runs deep

behind epstein was the MEGA group which then takes you into the sabbatean-jewish mafia

Mega Group, Maxwells and Mossad: The Spy Story at the Heart of the Jeffrey Epstein Scandal

The picture painted by the evidence is not a direct Epstein tie to a single intelligence agency but a web linking key members of the Mega Group, politicians, and officials in both the U.S. and Israel, and an organized-crime network with deep business and intelligence ties in both nations.

Edited by Macnamara

2 hours ago, SimonTV said:

Who is Dr Hossein Sadrzadeh? Boston physician claims his ‘tongue prickled and went numb’ after Covid-19 vaccine

https://meaww.com/dr-hossein-sadrzadeh-boston-cancer-doctor-tongue-numb-dizzy-covid-19-vaccine-side-effects

Thousands are reporting severe reactions on their arms and upper body from the satan juice - the press is calling it "only covid arm"

They'll call this Covid-tongue. 

To add to covid feet and teeth

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

They're also claiming 90% of the over-75s have had the vaccine. This seems highly unlikely.

Maybe 90% have been sent the letter, requesting/offering the vaccine. But to have got so many of them to agree, this quickly? Hmm.

Sadly I think it could be true. I think it's more likely they were begging for it, jealous that their friends have received the letter before them. Desperate to get their second dose. Of course the manipulation of figures is possible and needs to be discected. I hope I'm just being over cynical.

11 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Does anyone believe this number is correct? Almost 1/6 of the UK population (nearly 67M/ 12M +65s) in about 8 weeks

"it has to be"😉

imo they are preparing ground for lower number cases,so they can ease off the restrictions,only becuse a nicer weather is coming,they know they can't stop people

so the positive cases will go low and then at the end of the summer they will ramp up "because people didn't follow the rules)

it's all so easy to see through,it's laughable....

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, andy1033 said:

Can anyone tell us, how much time it takes to give the vaccine to one person?

well considering they are supposed to advise you of the risks before injecting it you would think it would take at least 5 minutes per person and if they are old and take time to move around it may take even longer

7 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

well considering they are supposed to advise you of the risks before injecting it you would think it would take at least 5 minutes per person and if they are old and take time to move around it may take even longer

So, is it possible do people think, that they have done 10 million vaccines already?

If like you say 5mins, that like 12 an hour, and thats pushing it probably, for any professional, and that would be like 90-100 a day at max, per professional. Thats if they work at it 8 hours a day.

Considering how poorly bureaucracy works, do we really believe they have done 10million so far?

Edited by andy1033

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic