Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

2 hours ago, Grumpy Owl said:

but as of yet there is no explanation as to where it came from.

When this magic virus reappeared in Auckland after 102 days and they locked it down and sealed it off with the military, postponed the election, bought in mandated masks on public transport and started hauling the "infected" and their households out of their homes into the facilities, questions were asked and talks about the "cold storage" where the guy worked for a few days...then completely dropped from public conversation.

(It was also very suspicious the week before the PM was on TV at a mask factory and the CHO was having a televised test lol)

Months later when I started trying to convince my mum my it really was the biggest hoax in human history and NZ govt is a part of it too, I asked her how did she think a virus just magically reappeared in the community after 102 days?! to which she said "it came in on the cold storage plant where the guy worked" 

Its amazing that even people who are not stupid can be hoodwinked when their not overly suspicious about everything happening aka a conspiracy theorist.

2 hours ago, Grumpy Owl said:

"Covid denier who thought pandemic was a hoax dies of virus",

Are they still using that old trope?! For love of Gawd they've been using that since the beginning of this charade. As with the London bus and the NHS Father Christmas etc, you would think the behavioural psychologist in SAGE would know the saturation will loose all effect?

That's where my heart really goes out to the rest of my global human family - the devious sustained psychological warfare has reached insane levels - it's truly evil what's happening with the side of the warfare.

It's still ongoing in Australia, (its curious how the Melbourne-tyranny model is now being rolled out elsewhere now too,) but NZ seems to have this magical bubble of insulation against most of the total lunacy going on every else, even stuff like the whole transgenderism of the English language etc doesn't take root. It's like we're still some back-water, provincial place like it was in the 80s.

Edited by skitzorat
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Once they take shit from everyone, just you watch. 

i think they are preparing for an economic crisis that will enable them to launch their new digital currency

as panic spreads amongst the populace they will then step in with their new digital currency so that people can buy food again

this will create a new state of dependency on the state and what will come out in the wash is just how many jobs have been lost to the carnage; all those unemployed people will then be helplessly dependent on the digital UBI and they won't want to bite the hand that feeds them = modern day plantation

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Are they still using that old trope?! For love of Gawd they've been using that since the beginning of this charade. As with the London bus and the NHS Father Christmas etc, you would think the behavioural psychologist in SAGE would know the saturation will loose all effect?

That's where my heart really goes out to the rest of my global human family - the devious sustained psychological warfare has reached insane levels - it's truly evil what's happening with the side of the warfare.

It's still ongoing in Australia, (its curious how the Melbourne-tyranny model is now being rolled out elsewhere now too,) but NZ seems to have this magical bubble of insulation against most of the total lunacy going on every else, even stuff like the whole transgenderism of the English language etc doesn't take root. It's like we're still some back-water, provincial place like it was in the 80s.

Thats the thing, the article says that the 'Covid denier' died just a day after 'testing positive' for Covid. So it begs the question of what he actually died from, which the article fails to mention, because this just fuels the alternative narrative that people are dying for all sorts of reasons but because they happen to 'test positive' then it can be crowed about in the media as a 'Covid death'.

Exactly the same with old Capt Moore, he was suffering from pneumonia, then happened to 'test positive' and now he's passed on he's lamented as 'another tragic Covid death'.

For all we know, this Gary Matthews could have been stabbed or knocked over by a bus, ends up in hospital, forced to have a Covid test against his will which comes back 'positive', then 24 hours later he dies from his injuries, and bingo, 'Covid denier dies from Covid'.

Cue the federal mask cops. Americans are now required to wear masks in planes, trains, buses, subways, taxis, car services, boats, and transportation hubs, per a new order from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) that took effect today. Masks must be of a style approved by the federal government and must fit properly. Failure to comply will result in being prohibited from traveling, booted from the transit in question, and potential criminal penalties.

The order will be enforced by Transportation Security Administration (TSA) agents and "other federal authorities," as well as state and local officials. "To the extent permitted by law…federal agencies are required to implement additional measures enforcing the provisions of this Order," the CDC says.

"CDC reserves the right to enforce through criminal penalties," the agency adds, though it claims not to intend "to rely primarily on these criminal penalties." The feds may also implement "additional civil measures enforcing the provisions" of the order (which "is not a rule within the meaning of the Administrative Procedure Act," the CDC notes, "but rather is an emergency action").

49 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

More piss-poor Reach Plc journalism...

Covid denier from West Midlands who thought pandemic was hoax dies of virus

1_Gary-William-Matthews.jpg

When did Shropshire become part of the 'West Midlands'? 🤔

So much clutching at straws here, "catching the COVID" indeed!

I believe this may well be a fake story. If he was a regular contributor to 'conspiracy forums', does anyone know who he is?

A 46 year old man is ''led astray'' by conspiracy groups. It's obvious to me what they want, they want conspiracy forums shut down to save any more people, perhaps vulnerable people,  being ''led astray'' by conspiracy theorists. The agenda here is transparent. 

• Like 4

This is from November 2020, but some interesting sentences here:

UK to use AI for COVID-19 vaccine side effects

Software company Genpact UK has been paid £1.5m for an AI tool that will be used to process the adverse reactions of the COVID-19 vaccines.
By Sara Mageit
November 04, 2020

The Medicines and Healthcare Regulatory Authority (MHRA) has paid Genpact UK a tender of £1.5m to develop an AI tool to sift through the high volume of reports of adverse reactions to COVID-19 vaccines.

The government contract states that the AI tool will “process the expected high volume of Covid-19 vaccine adverse drug reaction (ADRs) and ensure that no details . . . are missed.”

WHY IT MATTERS

As the UK prepares for a widespread inoculation programme of monumental scale in the months ahead, the need for an effective and powerful tool to process a large number of reports is critical in managing the high volume of reports.

The types of vaccine being developed, such as the MRNA and chimpanzee adenovirus are relatively new, making it hard to predict how they will interact with millions of people's immune systems.

The contract from MHRA also concedes that the timelines of the coronavirus vaccine has been accelerated so fast that an accurate analysis of their safety may not be available when they start to be trialled in national immunisation campaigns.

45 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

a "Covid denier who thought pandemic was a hoax dies of virus"

We live in hope..

Watching this shit play out waiting to eventually get rounded up for not playing ball feels worse at the moment. Especially after watching it get to Vernon. Wish I could give the old man in a chair a hug.

I had my first challenge yesterday about no mask.

The cashier said are you exempt? to my back. He repeated it and so I looked around and saw him looking at me - and said 'OF COURSE.' After staring a hole through him I turned back to the shelves.

He looked a little uncomfortable and mumbled something about how he couldn't see my exemption lanyard.

That was easy I thought, and then when I went to pay he actually apologized for asking!!

Said it's his duty to ask.

I said well I've had 10 months to notice everyone gimped up and hear 12 times a day about needing to wear one what do you think you're saying to me that you question me? You must think me an idiot to need reminding at this point.. Not to mention anyone can deem themselves exempt at any time..

That's not my character especially after hearing admittance of wrongdoing and that's why I shared it, this shite is changing me.  

That bus!! I swear they're trying to make people wake up just to get the excuse to squash the uprising. But how long and how much will they accept? "How about a 3" cotton bud up the ass, the new variant needs a big dry swab to catch enough material to test.. Surely they won't take that lying down" (heh)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, - TZC - said:

But how long and how much will they accept? "How about a 3" cotton bud up the ass, the new variant needs a big dry swab to catch enough material to test.. Surely they won't take that lying down" (heh)

It is thanks to this really informative article by Simon Elmer at Architects for Social Housing that I came cross an FOI response from the ONS about the age-standardised death rates from 1938 to 2020 in England and Wales. I don't recall seeing this posted yet but apologies if it has.

https://architectsforsocialhousing.co.uk/2021/01/27/lies-damned-lies-and-statistics-manufacturing-the-crisis/?fbclid=IwAR2mU0XB-Q0kylhZrzBx0_nYNl5THRj5udsb2VgDSjek6dck0D7DV4G0c_s

The FOI response itself, released on 12th January 2021, can be found here.

https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/birthsdeathsandmarriages/deaths/adhocs/12735annualdeathsandmortalityrates1938to2020provisional

What the FOI response reveals is that 2020 had the 12th lowest mortality rate in 79 years.

Fortunately, following a freedom of information request, on 12 January the Office for National Statistics published a report on ‘Annual number of deaths, crude and age-standardised  mortality rates, deaths registered in England and Wales, 1838 to 2019 (final) and 2020 (provisional)’. This shows that the age-standardised mortality rate in 2020 of 1,043.5 deaths per 100,000 of the population was surpassed not only in 2008 (with 1,091.9 deaths per 100,000), but also in 2007 (1,091.8), in 2006 (1,104.3), in 2005 (1,043.8), 2004 (1,163.0), 2003 (1,232.1), 2002 (1,231.3), 2001 (1,236.2) and 2000 (1,266.4). Unfortunately, the calculation of age-standardised mortality rates for England and Wales only goes back to 1942; but every year between then and 2008 had a higher mortality rate than 2020. Even by the measure of the ‘crude mortality rate’ not adjusted for an ageing population, no year before 2004 had a lower mortality rate than 2020. In fact, over the last 79 years, 2020 has the 12th lowest mortality rate.

image.png.e4a09f3c0178162fae66f954fa5311c5.png

• Like 6

40 minutes ago, Coldrum said:

Food for thought 

He reminded me of the boy in the story ‘The Emperors New Clothes’.  We have likened the psyop to it previously. This is the moment he shouts “He’s naked!’  

Edited by Liberty

30 minutes ago, Noctua said:

The owls are not what they seem.

the owls see through the darkness of ignorance

The owl is the symbol of the first 'minerval' degree of the illuminati

The US capitol building sits in the middle of a landscaped owl:

87db3f004b1861ef7e0496e040c8028c.jpg

Edited by Macnamara

8 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

the owls see through the darkness of ignorance

The owl is the symbol of the first 'minerval' degree of the illuminati

The US capitol building sits in the middle of a landscaped owl:

87db3f004b1861ef7e0496e040c8028c.jpg

Yeah I believe if you zoom out a bit you can make a star of david from the road network??

9 minutes ago, FrankVitali said:

Yeah I believe if you zoom out a bit you can make a star of david from the road network??

washington DC streets were designed by a french freemason

Washington_DC_Masonic_Symbols4.jpg&f=1&n

here's the bohemian club sign:

th?id=OIP.iyqkJwMPQJ5C1czW1o-kGQHaFv%26p

Edited by Macnamara

1 minute ago, Velma said:

The family said due to other medication he was receiving for pneumonia, he was unable to be vaccinated.

So somebody is lying?

well at this point it would require janet street porter to apologise for misreporting which i'm sure she'd gladly do to keep her cushy penpushing non-job and it would require sky news to issue a retraction which they also would likely be happy to do in order to uphold the narrative

The other one is that nurse who collapsed. Her family say she is fine but has anyone seen her face without a mask in public since then? I don't know what the latest on that case is.

2 hours ago, skitzorat said:

Just like the WHO updating their definition of herd immunity, webster dictionary updates the definition of vaccine!

19 h  · 
I confess one of my geeky interests in life is etymology, which is basically the study of words, their origins and how they have changed through history.
I have found I learn a lot, especially history, by having this interest.
On the 8th of December last year I made a post on my personal page about the definition of the word vaccine in the Merriam Webster dictionary.
My post was not a literal suggestion, it was more to point out that the definition for vaccine no longer fits current covid 19 vaccine technology.
I have included the screenshot of the post I made at the time.
What is interesting is that on 26th of January 2021, Merriam Webster dictionary changed the definition of vaccine.
I have included the current screenshot from their page, and the page captures of the previous definition from their page.
All links are below.
The wayback machine
The definition when I made my post, the page was last updated before that date on 5th November 2020
For the year of 2012, the website has additional information, such as the origin of the word vaccine, plus the medical dictionary definition
Medical Definition of VACCINE
: matter or a preparation containing the virus of cowpox used to vaccinate a person against smallpox
: a preparation of killed microorganisms, living attenuated organisms, or living fully virulent organisms that is administered to produce or artificially increase immunity to a particular disease <chicken pox vaccine>; also : a mixture of several such vaccines <measles-mumps-rubella vaccine>
"Merriam Webster is part of Britannica Encylopodeia and the CEO is Karthik Krishnan, who is CEO of Britannica, Merriam-Webster, Britannica Knowledge Systems and Melingo."
below
"He is on the World Economic Forum Network as recognized expert in Education, Healthcare and Media. He is also a Top 100 global influencer in EdTech."
"He was involved with the Clinton Foundation and was recognized by President Clinton for his leadership in launching the Urban Enterprise Initiative."
World Economic contributor profile
An interview with Karthik Krishnan
30th October 2020
"When the Britannica opportunity came up, it provided a platform for me to channel my passion for lifelong learning and digital transformation expertise into two key knowledge challenges of the 21st century: misinformation and educational relevance. The idea of taking timeless brands including the 250+-year-old Britannica and 180+-year-old Merriam-Webster and transforming them into their 21st-century avatars for the next generation seemed a challenging and worthy endeavour."
The date the Merriam Webster dictionary online changed the definition was 26th January.
The World Economic forum had their annual meeting which was held virtually on 25th-29th January.
The theme of the meeting was the Great Reset

145821408_119990980018182_4014719937444476919_n.jpg.e469118993dfae16269f97f3e7e2c7a5.jpg146490558_119990953351518_5729817885477040399_n.jpg.044cb2718ce10af3c75577f3c8df2ebe.jpgFrom this link

Where can I find truthful information on the Pfizer vaccine?

list of 33 countries on the quarantine list:

More chaos over quarantine hotel rollout as No10 DENIES Boris Johnson's claim at the Downing Street press conference that Matt Hancock would reveal details 'tomorrow'

• Boris Johnson said it is 'not practical' to close down Britain's borders altogether  
  • Matt Hancock has insisted border rules will get tougher to tackle mutant Covid
  • Health Secretary said he is 'up for' bolstering the restrictions on arrivals further
  • He refused to give any timetable for 'quarantine hotels' to be up and running 
  • Boris Johnson said the Health Secretary would give an announcement tomorrow
  • Downing Street has peddled back, saying no update is expected on Thursday 

By James Tapsfield Political Editor and Luke May For Mailonline

Published: 17:46, 3 February 2021 | Updated: 20:29, 3 February 2021

The comments came amid signs that Spain could be added to the 'red list' of countries subject to travel bans, as cases rise sharply there. The roster already includes 33 states including South Africa, South America and Portugal as well as the UAE. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9220319/Boris-Johnson-warns-UK-shut-completely-amid-mutant-Covid-fears.html

On 2/3/2021 at 9:09 PM, Macnamara said:

The other one is that nurse who collapsed. Her family say she is fine but has anyone seen her face without a mask in public since then? I don't know what the latest on that case is.

this one?

image.png.58ace8b88917f2e3cbc7eb6ac73aa93b.png

Edited by Basket Case
removed video as requested by OP

Man deh a liar!

I thought was legit myself, obviously milked by the media & all the  leftoids on Twatter.

Witty has been in a similar video earlier on in the same spot, by a scouser.

The 23/33 number is typical synchronicity of the faktrix.

You can read into anything like that.

Whatever, is the truth Shitty lies & pulls stats out his a$$.

The fake people know if the public wake up there will be street justice from boys like that, who know this is all bullshit.

Anyone with a real name on social media promoting the fraud, if the tables turn, know its their arse so they like to ridicule & label anyone a covidiot.

All this shaming disabled people or anyone who chooses not to wear a muzzle. Is just like after 2008 the corpocracy gov/media went into over drive attacking the disabled & the poor. And the public lapped it up.. "Benefit Street."

This is what these vermin do terrorise the less fortunate to cover their crimes.

They create their austerity & then blame the people who suffer for the crime.

EpJmndqW4AQPniF.jpg

Edited by oddsnsods
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Velma said:

The family said due to other medication he was receiving for pneumonia, he was unable to be vaccinated.

So somebody is lying?

I would imagine his family should know if he had been vaxed.

The deeper it goes.