Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Orange Alert said:

 

It was all very suspicious last year Captain Tom being given such wall to wall exposure.  An unknown person all of a sudden is everywhere, with the MSM building him into a "national treasure" cult.  I felt, and I expect others here too, that he was being built up to be a future victim of COVID for propaganda purposes.

 

Captain Tom and Black Lives Matter Fist Light Up London Skies For New year Display.  Black Lives Matter being another Elite agenda vehicle.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I find all the Captain Tom stuff nauseating , did you see the house he lived in? He wasn't a WW2 veteran from a working class housing estate, he was a Posh Officer in WW2 in India  and I don't think he seen any action, if he had of been a WW2 vet from a working class background he wouldn't have got all the media attention, his daughter was  behind everything, getting him to walk in his garden to raise money for the NHS , why the NHS? it's not a charity if he was a veteran why not raise money for veterans who are homeless and have financial difficulties? It's all very fishy, the Knighthood , the huge media attention, holiday to Barbados.

They now want to have a statue made in honour of Captain Sir Tom .

His daughter will be cashing in on her father's legacy and like you say he was used for propaganda purposes and I'm sure his daughter knew.

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Snip-it_1612347846290.jpg.f976ef128f3c2455e88d70a10cc3e045.jpg

 

I can just imagine what was killing people back in 1918. If now is any indication it was the vax and the measures back then too. Not surprising they had mask revolt back then too. People of all times know the importance of breathing properly. Covid 21, the next installment of the serial genocides. Ideally they would like the fear illusion to reach a threshold to seriously start removing people from their homes wholesale. Finally buildup to military rule and martial law.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Snip-it_1612347846290.jpg.f976ef128f3c2455e88d70a10cc3e045.jpg

 

I can just imagine what was killing people back in 1918. If now is any indication it was the vax and the measures back then too. Not surprising they had mask revolt back then too. People of all times know the importance of breathing properly. Covid 21, the next installment of the serial genocides. Ideally they would like the fear illusion to reach a threshold to seriously start removing people from their homes wholesale. Finally buildup to military rule and martial law.

New Mutations means they will keep this going forever, new Mutations new vaccines, it will never end .

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Sexpistol50 said:

I find all the Captain Tom stuff nauseating , did you see the house he lived in? He wasn't a WW2 veteran from a working class housing estate, he was a Posh Officer in WW2 in India  and I don't think he seen any action, if he had of been a WW2 vet from a working class background he wouldn't have got all the media attention, his daughter was  behind everything, getting him to walk in his garden to raise money for the NHS , why the NHS? it's not a charity if he was a veteran why not raise money for veterans who are homeless and have financial difficulties? It's all very fishy, the Knighthood , the huge media attention, holiday to Barbados.

They now want to have a statue made in honour of Captain Sir Tom .

His daughter will be cashing in on her father's legacy and like you say he was used for propaganda purposes and I'm sure his daughter knew.

Mat 23:5-7 ASV 5 But all their works they do to be seen of men: for they make broad their phylacteries, and enlarge the borders of their garments, 6 and love the chief place at feasts, and the chief seats in the synagogues, 7 and the salutations in the marketplaces, and to be called of men, Rabbi.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Macnamara said:

 

that's the fear bus.

 

Interesting that of all the colours they could have chosen they chose to make it look like the ghost tour bus in edinburgh...pretty sinister

 

th?id=OIP.fKxRcaezm2VrsqscxG0tuQHaE8%26p

 

 

 

Out of likes. 

 

The black fear bus is the new TV detector van sent, for propaganda purposes, to areas where there is low compliance.

 

All the bus needs now to finish the look is a zombie plough welded to the front to push all the dead bodies out of the way.

 

0_JS226116511-2.jpg

 

If the Hammer Horror double-decker bus does not work, they could lay on, at the dead of night, a long convoy of army trucks with a police escort for the cameras, like what they did in Bergamo, Italy at the start of the scamdemic to make out there was all these dead bodies to be taken away.  In Italy it was exposed afterwards there were only 2 coffins in each 8.4 tonne truck.

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Noctua said:

Well, here it is, folks.  The cue to warn us that this will last ALL YEAR.

 

 

 

What idiocy. Furlough is mass unemployment, just with an accompanying bribe.

 

These people have no credibility or consistency - the old bird who was big business's figurehead before Bojo said that there was no 'Magic Money Tree'.  Now a 50 billion and rising money tree has appeared.

 

As for the working from home nonsense, in the overwhelming number of cases a 'job' that can be done from home is an obvious non-job.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, pete675 said:

 

What idiocy. Furlough is mass unemployment, just with an accompanying bribe.

 

These people have no credibility or consistency - the old bird who was big business's figurehead before Bojo said that there was no 'Magic Money Tree'.  Now a 50 billion and rising money tree has appeared.

 

As for the working from home nonsense, in the overwhelming number of cases a 'job' that can be done from home is an obvious non-job.

 

Good point.

Lets's think about taking that theory one step further shall we? That's also known as Universal Basic Income.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Sexpistol50 said:

I find all the Captain Tom stuff nauseating , did you see the house he lived in? He wasn't a WW2 veteran from a working class housing estate, he was a Posh Officer in WW2 in India  and I don't think he seen any action, if he had of been a WW2 vet from a working class background he wouldn't have got all the media attention, his daughter was  behind everything, getting him to walk in his garden to raise money for the NHS , why the NHS? it's not a charity if he was a veteran why not raise money for veterans who are homeless and have financial difficulties? It's all very fishy, the Knighthood , the huge media attention, holiday to Barbados.

They now want to have a statue made in honour of Captain Sir Tom .

His daughter will be cashing in on her father's legacy and like you say he was used for propaganda purposes and I'm sure his daughter knew.

 

His daughter's promotions company is called Maytrix, suspiciously close to Matrix. They love to drop the occasional semi-humorous clue, don't they?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Unelected EU Commission President Ursula Von der Leyen on the implementation of the vaccine certificate & the coming restrictions on the populace.
  • "It's a medical necessary"
  • "of course it has to be mutually recognised, it's a WHO requirement, so in that we are very clear"

"..and this is a legal question - what you are allowed to do with the certificate?"

 

I hope people (not people on here) realise she's not just speaking on behalf of the European Union.

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/eu-commission-president-vaccination-certificate-is-a-nwo-medical-requirement_3kat4g3V2CJMj51.html

 

Edited by skitzorat
Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, sickofallthebollocks said:


This comment from 'Kevin Smith'
image.png.9782d0100a9bdc3721469de4d43ea40f.png


People like him do actually exist, I get the feeling this Kevin Smith is a real life 'White Goodman' from the film Dodgeball.......
wgood.gif

wg2.gif

They do, they’re so consumed by the digital reality and technology that it takes over who they really are. Seen many many people like him, we live in a fucking plant pot world where 50 year olds are in to super heroes like Batman and superman. 
 

 

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, pete675 said:

As for the working from home nonsense, in the overwhelming number of cases a 'job' that can be done from home is an obvious non-job.

Yes these will be the future AI jobs I imagine??? Surplus to requirement 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This French woman is furious and heart broken about the murder of 50 in a Nice carehome and others, calling for people of the world not to close their eyes and stay silent to the targeted extermination of the vulnerable like we did to the Nazis in WW2

 

 

368960890_Screenshot2021-02-04014142.png.8aacf058034f88e27ec3e9482b8f556d.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

This French woman is furious and heart broken about the murder of 50 in a Nice carehome and others, calling for people of the world not to close their eyes and stay silent to the targeted extermination of the vulnerable like we did to the Nazis in WW2

 

 

368960890_Screenshot2021-02-04014142.png.8aacf058034f88e27ec3e9482b8f556d.png

Did they get the vaccine?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, MKZI said:

They do, they’re so consumed by the digital reality and technology that it takes over who they really are. Seen many many people like him, we live in a fucking plant pot world where 50 year olds are in to super heroes like Batman and superman. 
 

 

 

wojak characters - Google Search in 2020 | Strong female characters, New  star wars, New trailers

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Saved said:

Powerful. A man with facts and compassion. I'm glad he didn't re-record it.

I wish there was a way to communicate to him our appreciation and support. I know comments are switched off and can’t email him. Ideas?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Illmatic said:

 

I believe so yep. It looks like at this point this is being done blatantly and they are expecting everyone to just shut up and go along with it.

It's the usual bullshit , died from Covid not the vaccine , looks like there has been a big increase of the over 80s dying right after getting the vaccine, Genocide .

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, HeartSpirit said:

I wish there was a way to communicate to him our appreciation and support. I know comments are switched off and can’t email him. Ideas?

He has friends in the fight - he names a couple in this video. Wise truth tellers turn off likes/dislikes and comments because they have already told the truth and do not need anybody's approval. Neither do they need the clutter of comments, some of which will be from liars, shills, distraction agents and false accusers.

 

Truth always stands on its own merit. Speak it and leave.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

2 hours ago, Sexpistol50 said:

 Genocide .

 

2 hours ago, Illmatic said:

It looks like at this point this is being done blatantly and they are expecting everyone to just shut up and go along with it

I know theres a separate thread on here for vaccine related stuff but I just found this guys blog and it kind of puts it into perspective

1631595620_Screenshot2021-02-04015325.png.d37a2658c2cf180bb158d96447665169.png1760879785_Screenshot2021-02-04015344.png.a8f6eed3dbcfe9d64ca87d65180c598b.png1412812084_Screenshot2021-02-04015402.png.c4c3917d15ea7d06a55c281f536671dc.png544906842_Screenshot2021-02-04015421.png.fafb4d204c3b8413148f52952e29a4b3.png382748776_Screenshot2021-02-04015436.png.3f27ff5284dc56e716bd72b9c5eb28d8.png1195628673_Screenshot2021-02-04015504.png.07aea2190df4d8b510baff08b29ce739.png544906842_Screenshot2021-02-04015421.png.fafb4d204c3b8413148f52952e29a4b3.png1195628673_Screenshot2021-02-04015504.png.07aea2190df4d8b510baff08b29ce739.png434137923_Screenshot2021-02-04015528.png.bb46c7809802a58cb0b70b99cde7b9de.png1398607286_Screenshot2021-02-04015557.png.27729dcdcfdb13e68d89c550e6c5ba53.png218756427_Screenshot2021-02-04015616.png.4899f95653ef1f161ab4ed34f7b53791.png1583028694_Screenshot2021-02-04015636.png.68514a51f713b9c53826553e0a49f066.png1005631157_Screenshot2021-02-04015659.png.8160b1cb936e38ce6d893570382b28f6.png

 

 

Screenshot 2021-02-04 015214.png

Edited by skitzorat
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...