Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Captain Falcon said:

 

I was tearing up a bit myself at the end, but I've still got hope. Hope is never gone. Feeling like hope is gone would be music to the control freak bastards ears, they can fuck right off. 

Seeing Dr. Coleman like that just makes me more determined, I'll never yield to those evil scumbags that are orchestrating all this fake pandemic bullshit, and I'll never give up hope to them, they'll get nothing from me, because they are nothing. The so called elite, the rich and "powerful" are nothing without us. 

 

He has more rights to the title of Honorable than any of the flakes in parliament or the judiciary pandering to these maniacs.

 

He deserves a monument or shrine named after him. He has been blowing the whistle for so long and so hard I would not be surprised if he grew a third lung along the way. The man is legend. 

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Because natural biology is now redundant you will all be excited to be know the following:

 

When Bills Plandemic 2 is ready to be deployed across the mass media, our technocratic overlords are at the ready to locate us with their "Pandemic Fire Squad", rollout their "Mega-Testing Diagnostic Platforms" to test 20% of the entire population every week and to inject us with artificially manufactured "MONOCLONAL ANTIBODIES" to save us from extinction.

 

And you foolishly thought synthetically altering our genome would be a preventative!

HA! Silly serf. You obviously haven't been paying enough attention to the New-Normal Frankenscience of the Transhumanist UN Agenda 2030!

 

I can totally understand why he's so "shocked" by those "crazy and evil conspiracy theories!"

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

 

 

What is happening in the 'care homes' is more or less a British T4 programme. Mind you, it's possible that we already had one around the same time as the Germans.

 

The rationale behind T4 in the Third Reich was simple - with the coming of war, health services would be overwhelmed by injured soldiers, so the mentally ill and disabled had to be permanently removed, so freeing up doctors and nurses for the injured military. The same conditions applied in this country too, as  officialdom's view was that bombing casualties and military injuries would overwhelm medical services blah blah. Sounds familiar eh ?

 

Evidence is of course lacking about any British T4 programme in 1939-40..... as it would be.

 

But I did hear one hint on a radio programme about 5 or more years ago. The feature was about the history of British mental asylums, and featured an old lady who had worked at one as a kitchen assistant. She commented: 'An awful lot of the patients did seem to die around the outbreak of the war.'

 

 

 

 

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

"pig man, pig man, ha ha, charade you are"...how tough is that slave cop or slave soldier when on a respirator monitored by covid ghouls and organ harvesters at their bedside how tough they will feel when rebreathing their own exhaled nasties and bacterial pneumonia sets in and they become the next covid casualty. This concerns them too. Why so many cant see that our fate can just as easily become theirs. Saying their last goodbyes on a computer screen. They are the lions that need to wake up and do the job they are paid for, protecting the citizens that pay them.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

What this has to do with him being a flat earther, I'll never know ?

This is what you call a spanner in the works 👨‍🔧

My kind of HERO 👏

 

Wisconsin pharmacist who destroyed more than 500 vaccine doses believes Earth is flat, FBI says

 

Steven Brandenburg is the Wisconsin pharmacist accused of intentionally spoiling hundreds of doses of coronavirus vaccine. Convinced the world was “crashing down,” he told police, he tried to ruin the vaccine doses because he felt the shots would mutate people’s DNA, according to court documents released Monday. This is his booking photo, provided by the Ozaukee County Sheriff’s Office Jan. 4, 2021 in Port Washington, Wis. 
(ASSOCIATED PRESS)
 
Steven Brandenburg is accused of intentionally spoiling hundreds of doses of coronavirus vaccine
 
For months, Steven Brandenburg, the overnight pharmacist at Aurora Medical Center in Grafton, Wis., had said he thought the vaccine would harm people, make them infertile, and implant them with microchips.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

We are experiencing the biggest leadership vacuum this world has ever known. Be sure "someone" will take power away from them. Let them set it up first then snatch it right out of their hands. Their medieval mindset is totally out of phase with the technological developments. The more centralization in this context the easier it is to affect regime/ideology overthrow.

 

The weakest link in the NWO is its most daunting characteristic, its centralization. All resting on pillars of digital and electrical. I predict the first world emperor will be a hacker or a hack consortium.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, skitzorat said:

Because natural biology is now redundant you will all be excited to be know the following:

 

When Bills Plandemic 2 is ready to be deployed across the mass media, our technocratic overlords are at the ready to locate us with their "Pandemic Fire Squad", rollout their "Mega-Testing Diagnostic Platforms" to test 20% of the entire population every week and to inject us with artificially manufactured "MONOCLONAL ANTIBODIES" to save us from extinction.

 

And you foolishly thought synthetically altering our genome would be a preventative!

HA! Silly serf. You obviously haven't been paying enough attention to the New-Normal Frankenscience of the Transhumanist UN Agenda 2030!

 

I can totally understand why he's so "shocked" by those "crazy and evil conspiracy theories!"

 

 

 

 

Is it me? Doesn‘t Billys little show with the dolls on the world map look like : He is playing God! And enjoying it.

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Welcome to the future folks... they do tell us. You will be forced quarantined before you even know you have the sniffles.

 

Upcoming deployment of Microsoft Premonition providing:

  • “continuous biological situational awareness"
  •  predicting the distribution and evolution of microbes, viruses and disease-carrying animals in the Earth’s biome, monitored like the weather
  • combines robotic sensing platforms, artificial intelligence, predictive analytics and cloud-scale metagenomics to autonomously monitor disease-carrying animals such as mosquitoes, robotically collect environmental samples, and then genomically scan them for biological threats

Premonition’s pipelines have scanned more than 80 trillion base-pairs of genomic material from environmental samples for biological threats:

  •  next step is to be able to forecast “when and where the threat might emerge, not just 24 hours from now, but say, a month from now,”  “ we’ll be refactoring, redesigning epidemiological models"
  • “as deep biome data exponentially scales, the life sciences will become overwhelmed with genomic information. Convergence must lead to new methods to efficiently harness these data and autonomously derive insights.”

 

‘Could we use a mosquito to understand pathogens as they flow through the environment?’”    

so THATS what the deal with the mosquitos is about. I did wonder what the whole genetically altered mosquitos was really about - they told us it was all about malaria? Remember.

https://news.microsoft.com/innovation-stories/microsoft-premonition/

 

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by skitzorat
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

 

 

It was all very suspicious last year Captain Tom being given such wall to wall exposure.  An unknown person all of a sudden is everywhere, with the MSM building him into a "national treasure" cult.  I felt, and I expect others here too, that he was being built up to be a future victim of COVID for propaganda purposes.

 

Captain Tom and Black Lives Matter Fist Light Up London Skies For New year Display.  Black Lives Matter being another Elite agenda vehicle.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by Orange Alert
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Frankieboy said:

Is it me? Doesn‘t Billys little show with the dolls on the world map look like : He is playing God! And enjoying it.

 

 

 

Theyre at the stage in their own hubris that they cannot contain the pure satisfaction deprived from believing they've finally bought about the total eugenics dream that's been pumping through their DNA for centuries. It's all coming to fruition and Bill, in particular, is reviling in the fact that out all the previous generations it was HE who got to play the final ace card. It will be HE that can bathe in the glory.

 

Our only hope is that in their arrogance they under estimate the power of love and humanities divinely encoded will to survive thrive and evolve. 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

 

Theyre at the stage in their own hubris that they cannot contain the pure satisfaction deprived from believing they've finally bought about the total eugenics dream that's been pumping through their DNA for centuries. It's all coming to fruition and Bill, in particular, is reviling in the fact that out all the previous generations it was HE who got to play the final ace card. It will be HE that can bathe in the glory.

 

Our only hope is that in their arrogance they under estimate the power of love and humanities divinely encoded will to survive thrive and evolve. 

 

Gates always seems to be laughing when asked for comment on the suffering and hardship of populations 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, skitzorat said:

Welcome to the future folks... they do tell us. You will be forced quarantined before you even know you have the sniffles.

 

Upcoming deployment of Microsoft Premonition providing:

  • “continuous biological situational awareness"
  •  predicting the distribution and evolution of microbes, viruses and disease-carrying animals in the Earth’s biome, monitored like the weather
  • combines robotic sensing platforms, artificial intelligence, predictive analytics and cloud-scale metagenomics to autonomously monitor disease-carrying animals such as mosquitoes, robotically collect environmental samples, and then genomically scan them for biological threats

Premonition’s pipelines have scanned more than 80 trillion base-pairs of genomic material from environmental samples for biological threats:

  •  next step is to be able to forecast “when and where the threat might emerge, not just 24 hours from now, but say, a month from now,”  “ we’ll be refactoring, redesigning epidemiological models"
  • “as deep biome data exponentially scales, the life sciences will become overwhelmed with genomic information. Convergence must lead to new methods to efficiently harness these data and autonomously derive insights.”

 

‘Could we use a mosquito to understand pathogens as they flow through the environment?’”    

so THATS what the deal with the mosquitos is about. I did wonder what the whole genetically altered mosquitos was really about - they told us it was all about malaria? Remember.

https://news.microsoft.com/innovation-stories/microsoft-premonition/

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Microsoft Premonition, predicting the distribution and evolution of microbes, viruses and disease-carrying animals in the Earth’s biome, monitored like the weather." Don't they mean engineered and CONTROLLED like the weather?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, ManxCat3 said:

You know when mainstream news programs like the BBC are interviewing supposed members of the public about the lockdown and masks and things like that, do you ever suspect that these people are actually actors being fed lines they want them to use? 

 

Worse than that, they are intelligence agents, like the BBC reporters, working for MI5.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Orange Alert said:

 

It was all very suspicious last year Captain Tom being given such wall to wall exposure.  An unknown person all of a sudden is everywhere, with the MSM building him into a "national treasure" cult.  I felt, and I expect others here too, that he was being built up to be a future victim of COVID for propaganda purposes.

 

Captain Tom and Black Lives Matter Fist Light Up London Skies For New year Display.  Black Lives Matter being another Elite agenda vehicle.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Captain Tom is more or less the equivalent of the cute army doggie in the War on Afghanistan.

 

When the MoD sensed the public was getting more restive about the endless war, they would get the BBC and Daily Mail to run stories about an Army doggie that was assisting in searches.

 

Invariably, aforesaid cute doggie would meet a sticky end a few weeks later, and Mail readers could then metaphorically shake their fists at the heartless mad mullahs. For 'mad mullahs' now read 'Covid'...

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Athenry04 said:

I feel just like he does at the end there, probably for the first time I literally feel that all hope is gone. I've spent months being as positive as I can, trying to inform and cajole people with little truth nuggets, but i felt his frustration at the end. We're more then likely fucked.

 

I had a lump my throat watching that.

 

Very moving. I'm sure to many people, myself included, he's been a rock of sanity throughout this nonsense and to see him like this is very upsetting.

 

He needs our support right now  -  we should do what we can - even if it's just a short message to boost his morale.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

We are experiencing the biggest leadership vacuum this world has ever known. Be sure "someone" will take power away from them. Let them set it up first then snatch it right out of their hands. Their medieval mindset is totally out of phase with the technological developments. The more centralization in this context the easier it is to affect regime/ideology overthrow.

 

The weakest link in the NWO is its most daunting characteristic, its centralization. All resting on pillars of digital and electrical. I predict the first world emperor will be a hacker or a hack consortium.

 

That's right, they are dinosaurs. Using the same old political tricks since the days of the Medicis. In the Age of Aquarius they are afraid their time is almost over and they don't like it.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well, here it is, folks.  The cue to warn us that this will last ALL YEAR.

 

Quote

Rishi Sunak has been warned by the leaders of Britain’s most influential business groups and the trade union movement that he risks plunging Britain into a period of mass unemployment unless he extends the furlough scheme.

Before the budget on 3 March, both sides of industry told the chancellor that the economy was too fragile to end the wage subsidy scheme at the end of April and that he risked undoing the efforts to protect jobs over the past year if he did so.

 

Frances O’Grady, the TUC general secretary, said Sunak should not wait until the budget but should announce immediately that furlough – which has cost the Treasury almost £50bn so far – would remain in place until the end of the year. 

Extend furlough or risk mass unemployment, industry and unions warn Sunak | UK job furlough scheme | The Guardian

 

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...