Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

24 minutes ago, Velma said:

Israel leads the entire world in the number of days locked down since the start of the pandemic.

The continued lockdown comes despite Israel’s massive vaccine effort, with officials blaming the inability to bring infection numbers down on the British variant.

The infection numbers remain high despite Israel’s successful vaccination campaign. Israel leads the world by far per capita in inoculations, with over a quarter of the population having received its first shot.

The Health Ministry is reportedly considering recommending a policy that would require those returning from abroad to wear electronic monitoring bracelets so that law enforcement can track whether Israelis are violating quarantine.

“No one specifically asked for electronic bracelets, but what we do insist on is enforcing quarantine, whatever technological instrument is used is immaterial,” said Sharon Alroy-Preis, head of the Health Ministry’s public health department.

The lockdown is currently set to end overnight Sunday-Monday, but the cabinet is expected to extend the closure by another week.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/health-ministry-said-to-weigh-ankle-bracelets-for-those-returning-from-abroad/

Israel deaths shot through the roof after mass vaccination.

30920956_Screenshot_2021-02-02Israelcovid-GoogleSearch.png.33bf106d5e3cf959f89709073f4985a5.png13584_2021_440_Fig1_HTML.png.982f917864da99c7adefaaa01af00440.png

Media seem to claim the opposite.

Also new stronger seasonal flu vaccine used in September, explains the 1st spike maybe like UK.

https://www.jpost.com/health-science/coming-to-israel-flu-vaccine-with-24-percent-more-efficacy-641666

• Like 2

I don't especially like he overuse of pmsl but PMSL!!!
Fucking Dailyfail with their 'shit don't stink' attitude:  Here they are discussing the very correct teenager who filmed evil whitty:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9215899/Appalling-moment-Covidiot-youth-abuses-Professor-Chris-Whitty-street.html?ito=push-notification&ci=73914&si=25251087

Check out the 'newspeak'

image.png.e9a140f231dad6c5f2c20be0197d14c9.png
image.png.b39f9a26b57fa2dc9489d9c65b7a8c8e.png
image.png.76e3c69582ca259bacb3b0adeb6c09b6.png
image.png.b69c310054a9888902995bb73e842bef.png
image.png.458b8757ab5edf23c115c948d3362474.png

Edited by sickofallthebollocks

So, Whitty is just standing there in a street, where any member of the public could get at him. Imagine if there had a been a freshly-released terrorist on the loose, dropped off on a bridge somewhere while the funny squad got into position. Sorry, I mean some madman had been able to attack him. 

Staged.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, allymisfit said:

Ditto! I agree completely.

Damn...I turn 33 this year...now that is real! Haha.

Crazy! Are you by any chance a member of the Scottish rite, born under a blood moon so you'd align perfectly with agenda 21, I mean 2021?

Have any narcissistic or psychopathic tendencies? Visit Davos once a year and have an uncle called Klaus? 🤣

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Sexpistol50 said:

Captain Toms family are allowed to visit him in hospital, wtf , why is this man getting special treatment?

A war hero he only has one campaign medal The Burma Star  which I think was for teaching people to ride motorcycles, he is a old snob, my Grandfather was in WW2 , Dunkirk , Italy , Africa like many millions didn't get special treatment, free flights with British Airways , Captain Toms daughter has a company called the Matrix and its her that's puling all strings, she is in it for the cash .

It all stinks !

I had no idea Tom was a war hero. Can someone on here tell me about his heroics during the 2nd world war? My Grandad won the Military Medal plus Bar whilst serving at The Somme and Gallipoli in the great war. Unfortunately, although I have the medals, I don't possess the citations. I know very little about his actions, other than that I do recall that he said he did nothing special other than being witnessed by an officer, hence the medals. Grandad could never bring himself to talk about the war, would never wear his medals, nor would he take part in remembrance days.

1 hour ago, Velma said:

Israel leads the entire world in the number of days locked down since the start of the pandemic.

The continued lockdown comes despite Israel’s massive vaccine effort, with officials blaming the inability to bring infection numbers down on the British variant.

The infection numbers remain high despite Israel’s successful vaccination campaign. Israel leads the world by far per capita in inoculations, with over a quarter of the population having received its first shot.

The Health Ministry is reportedly considering recommending a policy that would require those returning from abroad to wear electronic monitoring bracelets so that law enforcement can track whether Israelis are violating quarantine.

“No one specifically asked for electronic bracelets, but what we do insist on is enforcing quarantine, whatever technological instrument is used is immaterial,” said Sharon Alroy-Preis, head of the Health Ministry’s public health department.

The lockdown is currently set to end overnight Sunday-Monday, but the cabinet is expected to extend the closure by another week.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/health-ministry-said-to-weigh-ankle-bracelets-for-those-returning-from-abroad/

It just goes to show that your either  "so called" pure blood or cattle to the sick bastards in control.

Being Jewish is no free ride this time around it seems in the planned genocide of races. We are all shit on their shoes regardless of race......at least to start with anyway.

• Like 1

Captain Tom raises £33 million, dies on the 33rd day of the year, with 333 days between the day of his death and the first covid fatilty in the UK on the 5th March 2020

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9213739/Captain-Sir-Tom-Moore-dies-aged-100-admitted-hospital-coronavirus.html

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-51759602

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Crazy! Are you by any chance a member of the Scottish rite, born under a blood moon so you'd align perfectly with agenda 21, I mean 2021?

Have any narcissistic or psychopathic tendencies? Visit Davos once a year and have an uncle called Klaus? 🤣

Haha, you've got me!

Uncle Klaus...we call him Satan..I mean Santa in December :D 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Bluecat2020 said:

Captain Tom raises £33 million, dies on the 33rd day of the year, with 333 days between the day of his death and the first covid fatilty in the UK on the 5th March 2020

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9213739/Captain-Sir-Tom-Moore-dies-aged-100-admitted-hospital-coronavirus.html

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-51759602

Genuinely sad news to be fair. Geeza had his whole life ahead of him!

• Haha 1

This Dr points out the flu also apparently disappeared in Belarus with no masks or lockdown & thinks it not proven Covid is more contagious than the flu.

She also points out how wearing masks & lockdowns etc, could be dangerous for the future. Pretty obvious I think.

• Like 1

Snip-it_1612308075648.jpg.d9b9b24034db54c3142e21aee79170f8.jpg

https://montreal.ctvnews.ca/mobile/quebec-s-lockdown-restrictions-will-be-partially-lifted-but-the-province-s-curfew-will-remain-in-place-1.5292795

The Quebec branch of the commie NWO will lift some restrictions but curfew remains in place. The stench of boiling froggie is everywhere in this gulag covid prison. Quebec is the french Israel even has the same color flag and contempt for liberty.

Ah the virtue signallers are out in force tonight commiserating about Capt Tom, all quick to point out he died of 'covid', and despite surviving Burma, he couldn't survive covid. Your man was like 101, had pneumonia, and was around 20 years older than the national average. This is like national hypnosis, the worst case of Stockholm syndrome imaginable. The disconnect I currently feel to nearly everyone I know is insane.

• Like 6

You know when mainstream news programs like the BBC are interviewing supposed members of the public about the lockdown and masks and things like that, do you ever suspect that these people are actually actors being fed lines they want them to use? 

I once thought I saw one of these "spontaneous" interviews being filmed and it looked very much like an actor.

At this point, nothing is going to wake them out of their stupor. The cognitive dissonance and lack of common sense is off the scale now.

Very old man, 101 FGS, gets pneumonia in the middle of winter after coming back to freezing Britain from a freebie holiday in the Caribbean. He dies. I'd say if nobody knew about Covid this wouldn't be seen as anything extraordinary...but without Covid nobody would have heard of him and he certainly wouldn't have got a nice holiday at 101.

Surreal doesn't even begin to describe this society.

• Like 5

The new hitman weapon, snatch a person off the street, detain him on some triviality, give him the covid test, isolate him from family and friends, inform next of kin that he died of covid, virtual funeral, job done.

And to think most countries pay a king's ransom to maintain an army to protect them only to discover the armies belong to satanists and pedophiles.

If there is anything more treasonous than a pharmaceutical cartel hellbent of killing as many of us as possible its knowing the armies paid to protect are assisting these maniacs.

• Like 2

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic