Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Of course it is sad that 'Sir Captain Tom Moore' has passed away, but it was only a couple of days ago that it was reported he had been admitted to hospital with pneumonia.

Of course, it "just so happened" that while in hospital he 'tested positive for coronavirus/COVID-19'

But this is a clear in-your-face example of exactly how this 'scam' works.

The mistake made here was the family revealing Capt Moore had fallen ill with pneumonia, hence the reason for being admitted to hospital.

The rest of the story played out like a script. Taken ill with some condition, rushed to hospital, 'tests positive', dies days later, oh another 'tragic Covid death'.

The Capt died of PNEUMONIA. Like many elderly people do, sadly.

Remember a story from early last year, when this Covid shit was starting to be ramped up in the media - some elderly fella had a fall at home and broke his hip, otherwise reasonably healthy and in fine fettle, admitted to Russells Hall hospital in Dudley, then 'tested positive' and somehow died a few days later, 'Covid death' recorded.

The tragic irony with Capt Moore is that he missed out on getting his 'jab' because his family whisked him away on a holiday to Barbados for his 100th birthday, a 'freebie' of course paid for by the virtue-signalling British Airways I believe.

• Like 1

Found this quite good on OffGuardian

An allegory of covid/great reset gaslightling!   Locusts; or A Tale of Monstrous Foolishness

and this one on the phantom virus -  from wooooohan

https://off-guardian.org/2021/01/31/phantom-virus-in-search-of-sars-cov-2/

and a little short update on Reiner Fuellmichs progress

zoom reiner fuellmich 26 januari

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Velma said:

What happened to the UK variant which was identified only two weeks ago, with over 1,000 cases predominantly in the South of England, although cases were identified in nearly 60 different local authority areas? It spread all over Europe apparently, although no-one is even traveling there and it is going to be widespread in the USA by March, but there is no mention of it here, in the UK. Did it just leave the country? The faster-spreading UK coronavirus variant has now been found in at least 60 countries, said the World Health Organization, but not here? We only hear about the South African strain now, it must have killed off it's UK rival!

They must have forgotten about it?

There's an old saying that I think is applicable here - to be a good liar, you have to have a good memory.

29 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

Look at this shite.

Somebody needs to hijack the bus, confiscate the loudspeaker and use it to broadcast some truth bombs.

Tiananmen Square tank man remix has gotta happen with this bus.

Please, someone, stand in front of the bus if you see it!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Captainlove said:

Some time ago on this thread some poster cant remember who predicted that Sir toms death would be from CV19,and said that he would be an example. looks like who ever said that was correct. The plot thickens.

on the headlines section of this website the ickes said 'before this guy is used as propaganda'

it was pretty obvious how this was going to play out

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, pete675 said:

There's an old saying that I think is applicable here - to be a good liar, you have to have a good memory.

Yes Pete and an excellent quote at that. It's Mark Twain who said:

"If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything." 

Superb quote. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, pete675 said:

Do we still have the original variant too? It's so confusing, I can't take the strain!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Macnamara said:

22 is qabalistic....there are 22 paths on the tree of life

the 33 number we keep seeing is scottish rite freemasonry...that's who is behind this

I believe it may represent fiction, non-reality. When I see 33 in these headlines I automatically say it's not real. They're basically showing you something that's not real. 

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

Look at this shite.

Somebody needs to hijack the bus, confiscate the loudspeaker and use it to broadcast some truth bombs.

that's the fear bus.

Interesting that of all the colours they could have chosen they chose to make it look like the ghost tour bus in edinburgh...pretty sinister

th?id=OIP.fKxRcaezm2VrsqscxG0tuQHaE8%26p

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

I believe it may represent fiction, non-reality. When I see 33 in these headlines I automatically say it's not real. They're basically showing you something that's not real. 

its not real in the sense that they have simply made it the number 33 regardless of what the real number actually is, if it even exists at all but the number '33' is of occult significance in scottish rite freemasonry

here's the door to the disney '33 club' . Walt disney was himself a member of the masonic de molay club:

Club33-02.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

Edited by Macnamara

14 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Ditto! I agree completely.

Damn...I turn 33 this year...now that is real! Haha.

• Haha 1

Sweden’s figures DO show that lockdowns are a crime

sweden_death_rate-updated_graph_18-1-21-

Note: I’m making this article available to everyone because I think these figures are so important.

For a large part of 2020 anti-lockdown proponents argued that Sweden’s death figures showed that Covid-19 wasn’t anywhere near as dangerous as the lockdown fanatics were making out. Such claims were met by an avalanche of trolls who shouted “WHAT ABOUT NORWAY” and “SWEDEN IS A DISASTER AREA”. The trolls’ angry shouts led people to believe that Sweden, whose scientists refused to follow most of the rest of the world in requiring lockdowns and social distancing and masks, was a killing field, with mass deaths caused by murderously reckless scientists.

The remainder of the article here

• Thanks 2

The wee slimey bitch Jimmy Krankie aka Sturgeon was on BBC news saying the lockdown will continue until the end of February now. What is it with those SNP bastards it was suppose to end the middle of January then wee krankie decided it will continue until the middle of February and now the wee bitch is saying it will be the end of February. Why can’t she just be honest and say she doesn’t know when the lockdown will be lifted. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Artmuzz said:

The wee slimey bitch Jimmy Krankie aka Sturgeon was on BBC news saying the lockdown will continue until the end of February now. What is it with those SNP bastards it was suppose to end the middle of January then wee krankie decided it will continue until the middle of February and now the wee bitch is saying it will be the end of February. Why can’t she just be honest and say she doesn’t know when the lockdown will be lifted. 

Thats because if she said lockdown is now forever,people would then maybe start to fully rebel.

24 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

its not real in the sense that they have simply made it the number 33 regardless of what the real number actually is, if it even exists at all but the number '33' is of occult significance in scottish rite freemasonry

here's the door to the disney '33 club' . Walt disney was himself a member of the masonic de molay club:

Club33-02.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

Totally agree, but if anything is not real or an illusion is magic, which is exactly what they practice. What I am getting at is the significance of the number in these scenarios, because they're practicing their magic and creating illusions, so they always use the number 33 to represent the illusion and the non-reality of what they're showing us. I know about the Scottish rite and 33 levels of freemasonry, I just believe they use the 33 in these instances. 👍

Israel leads the entire world in the number of days locked down since the start of the pandemic.

The continued lockdown comes despite Israel’s massive vaccine effort, with officials blaming the inability to bring infection numbers down on the British variant.

The infection numbers remain high despite Israel’s successful vaccination campaign. Israel leads the world by far per capita in inoculations, with over a quarter of the population having received its first shot.

The Health Ministry is reportedly considering recommending a policy that would require those returning from abroad to wear electronic monitoring bracelets so that law enforcement can track whether Israelis are violating quarantine.

“No one specifically asked for electronic bracelets, but what we do insist on is enforcing quarantine, whatever technological instrument is used is immaterial,” said Sharon Alroy-Preis, head of the Health Ministry’s public health department.

The lockdown is currently set to end overnight Sunday-Monday, but the cabinet is expected to extend the closure by another week.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/health-ministry-said-to-weigh-ankle-bracelets-for-those-returning-from-abroad/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic