Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

1 hour ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

At least. Westminster Abbey tomb next to Isaac Newton, posthumous VC, promotion to Field Marshall, name on the cenotaph. Carried by field ambulance driven by an NHS hero to the sound of thunderous clapping nationwide.

Today will forever be remember as Cap'n Tom day. Battle of Britain Memorial Flight to do a turn and a couple of landing craft will sail up the Thames. Her Majesty will lead the nation in mourning.

😂😂 

Don’t forget the fly past from the red arrows.....complete with the 3 colour vapour trail spelling out “hero”. 

52 minutes ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

yes mate!  Feels so good to meet someone with sense doesn't it?  You needed that buddy! 
My feeling (although no basis really for that feeling - just something heartfelt that's all) is that there's alot of us - all sitting waiting and fucking seething (maybe too patiently) Bubbles going to pop!  Sooner rather than later I hope.
I don't go with the 'only 7%' who is aware of the shit going on - I think (although is just a feeling) I think there is alot more of us than they realise.
I'm happy for you me red pilled pal!

Do you know what, I feel a million dollars right now. A proper spring in my step. 

As you know, i love my tunes, but since all this shite has been going on, I've been preoccupied by it all, searching for info, seeking allies etc, so my diversity in music has dwindled. Obviously I am well abreast of my dance music, but all other music I listened to has been kicked to the curb, due to no other reason other than this. 

Well, I was tasked with the washing up and I thought, do you know what, I fancy a bit of Bob. 

So I stick Legends on and bam, first tune is my favourite Bob song, Is this Love, don't ask me why, I think its the melody. But, that was it, a proper spark deep inside me. So im wailing along (see what I did there! 😉, not that I can sing, but joined in anyway), skip no women no cry, no offence, a proper radio fodder tune. 

So, we hit could you be loved (boss song) 3 little birds (that too me higher, forgot how good that song is and so uplifting) then hit Buffalo Soldier and was like yes, a proper freedom fighters song if I've ever heard one. Then followed by Get Up Stand Up, which should the number 1 song of any revolution.  

But the song that has always encapsulated me the most is Redemption song. It just hits something inside me like no other, but I paid more particular attention to the lyrics, look at this:

Old pirates, yes, they rob I
Sold I to the merchant ships
Minutes after they took I
From the bottomless pit
But my hand was made strong
By the hand of the almighty
We forward in this generation
Triumphantly
Won't you help to sing
These songs of freedom
'Cause all I ever have
Redemption songs
Redemption songs
Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery
None but ourselves can free our minds
Have no fear for atomic energy
'Cause none of them can stop the time
How long shall they kill our prophets
While we stand aside and look
Oh! Some say it's just a part of it
We've got to fulfill the book
Won't you help to sing
These songs of freedom

'Cause all I ever have
Redemption songs
Redemption songs
Redemption songs
Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery
None but ourselves can

Like these lyrics could not be any more poignant to right now. Thank you Bob, you truly are a Legend and your music is inspiring and hugely uplifting, you helped me remember the power of music. Anyway, just thought I'd share that because it shows music (the right music and not this satanic manufactured bollocks they have today, or the last 20 years anyway) can helps to become centered, focused and lift our spirits!

Edited by Morpheus
  • Like 1

What happened to the UK variant which was identified only two weeks ago, with over 1,000 cases predominantly in the South of England, although cases were identified in nearly 60 different local authority areas? It spread all over Europe apparently, although no-one is even traveling there and it is going to be widespread in the USA by March, but there is no mention of it here, in the UK. Did it just leave the country? The faster-spreading UK coronavirus variant has now been found in at least 60 countries, said the World Health Organization, but not here? We only hear about the South African strain now, it must have killed off it's UK rival!

A Peruvian court has accused Bill Gates, George Soros and the Rockefeller family of creating the coronavirus pandemic.

https://en.news-front.info/2021/01/12/peruvian-court-names-soros-gates-and-rockefeller-creators-of-the-coronavirus-pandemic/

Peruvian court names Soros, Gates and Rockefeller “creators” of the coronavirus pandemic

The three-judge appeals court in Peru cited the COVID-19 pandemic as the reason they did not have a ruling on a prisoner's bid for release done on time. The judges are quoted as saying:

The judicial proceeding was paralyzed because of the Covid 19 pandemic, created by criminal elites who rule the world, and which paralyzed activities in nearly all the nations of the world ... This event was unforeseeable and is a justified cause that paralyzed, and will keep hindering not only judicial labors of the courts of the world, but also all the economic, social and cultural activities ... So, no world government, citizens and judges, nor the defense of the accused can maintain that this epidemic was 'foreseeable,' except to its creators in the New World Order such as Bill Gate [sic], Soros, Rockefeller, etc. who directed it and keep directing it with an outrageous secretism inside their environments and world corporations ...

I have found this short YouTube video about this story too which can be viewed with English subtitles.

Edited by Mitochondrial Eve
  • Like 8

I think what could be done that is useful, would be to set a time and date for people to just gather in their nearest city or town for just one hour, not a protest. Just merely an exercise of numbers and a show of such to just see how many come out against the lockdown, but it would need to be heavily advertised and just as a quiet show of disatifaction. Symbolically the date in March when lockdown began should be already a goal of those whom are against all this. Just an idea. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

A Peruvian court has accused Bill Gates, George Soros and the Rockefeller family of creating the coronavirus pandemic.

https://en.news-front.info/2021/01/12/peruvian-court-names-soros-gates-and-rockefeller-creators-of-the-coronavirus-pandemic/

Peruvian court names Soros, Gates and Rockefeller “creators” of the coronavirus pandemic

The three-judge appeals court in Peru cited the COVID-19 pandemic as the reason they did not have a ruling on a prisoner's bid for release done on time. The judges are quoted as saying:

I have found this short YouTube video about this story too which can be viewed with English subtitles.

I am loving this! So great to hear, thanks! 

34 minutes ago, Velma said:

What happened to the UK variant which was identified only two weeks ago, with over 1,000 cases predominantly in the South of England, although cases were identified in nearly 60 different local authority areas? It spread all over Europe apparently, although no-one is even traveling there and it is going to be widespread in the USA by March, but there is no mention of it here, in the UK. Did it just leave the country? The faster-spreading UK coronavirus variant has now been found in at least 60 countries, said the World Health Organization, but not here? We only hear about the South African strain now, it must have killed off it's UK rival!

The UK variant served its purpose and that was to further restrict international travel. 12 months too late (if there was a real pandemic). Not to mention that there are over 40k different genetics variants that have been identified. They even admit that there is no evidence that the variants pose any additional danger. Hancock says "but we still gotta smash it". Yea, that sounds very scientific. Now they are kidnapping people at the airport and forcing them to pay for their own isolation for as long as they feel necessary.

• Like 1

What a day of reading this shite (not here!) on a forum that I used to be a active member of but not since April of last year. I decide to stop posting as I knew I would've got banned due to my increasingly unease with what was happening. How right I was, but I do read what they are saying. 

It's steadily got worse and worse and for the last few weeks it's become almost hysterical on there. 

This is a post from a young women who works from home, maybe in her late 20's early 30's who is pregnant, they were discussing what jab is the best or safest.... she must know that she will not die if she gets 'covid' and she must know that it might not be safe for her unborn child. 

Here it is... I'll have whatever I'm given and feel grateful.

Now this is a poster that has been on those boards for years, racked up 20,000 posts so she's not a bot or a shill. 

I'm sorry, how fuckin scared do you have to be in that situation that you think a jab is the only way out? What's going on in the UK? Are we just hearing about it more because this is a UK based forum? 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

Shit this is Brilliant !!!!  Nice one Simon!!!  

"Man - dere is a LIAR!!!!"

I'm surprised people of the public don't refuse to service the evil cunt with food.

image.png.8bab006db5021fba0f01992df33ee2b7.png

Chris Whitty:  "I am trying to impison you and your children, and then I intend to kill you...ALL!!
errr, yeah, Please may I have Chips and Pie please?"

Foodstall Owner: Do you want shit or ratpoison on that?

OK not the best analogy but,

Why oh fucking why don't the general public start REFUSING service to ANY MP - or so-called TV scientist - NOW.  fuck em!

Why do WE feed 'them' ?  WE clothe them, WE make sure they are warm in their huge houses, We allow them to buy OUR drinks, WE make the food, WE sell it, WE are the people who decide what laws to follow and what to ignore?  All the fear?  for wat?
For the sake of a fine?  FUCK OFFFF???!  pussys.
Fucking grow up Britain you ball-less bastards!!!!!

Look at the numbers on the wall in the image. 23 33

• Like 1

Of course it is sad that 'Sir Captain Tom Moore' has passed away, but it was only a couple of days ago that it was reported he had been admitted to hospital with pneumonia.

Of course, it "just so happened" that while in hospital he 'tested positive for coronavirus/COVID-19'

But this is a clear in-your-face example of exactly how this 'scam' works.

The mistake made here was the family revealing Capt Moore had fallen ill with pneumonia, hence the reason for being admitted to hospital.

The rest of the story played out like a script. Taken ill with some condition, rushed to hospital, 'tests positive', dies days later, oh another 'tragic Covid death'.

The Capt died of PNEUMONIA. Like many elderly people do, sadly.

Remember a story from early last year, when this Covid shit was starting to be ramped up in the media - some elderly fella had a fall at home and broke his hip, otherwise reasonably healthy and in fine fettle, admitted to Russells Hall hospital in Dudley, then 'tested positive' and somehow died a few days later, 'Covid death' recorded.

The tragic irony with Capt Moore is that he missed out on getting his 'jab' because his family whisked him away on a holiday to Barbados for his 100th birthday, a 'freebie' of course paid for by the virtue-signalling British Airways I believe.

• Like 1

Found this quite good on OffGuardian

An allegory of covid/great reset gaslightling!   Locusts; or A Tale of Monstrous Foolishness

and this one on the phantom virus -  from wooooohan

https://off-guardian.org/2021/01/31/phantom-virus-in-search-of-sars-cov-2/

and a little short update on Reiner Fuellmichs progress

zoom reiner fuellmich 26 januari

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Velma said:

They must have forgotten about it?

There's an old saying that I think is applicable here - to be a good liar, you have to have a good memory.

20 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

Look at this shite.

Somebody needs to hijack the bus, confiscate the loudspeaker and use it to broadcast some truth bombs.

Must be the plague doctor coming round to paint crosses on people's doors...

4c40e2326423348fe3f3a77cc31c1dcb.jpg

2473687.main_image.jpg?strip=all

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

Look at this shite.

Somebody needs to hijack the bus, confiscate the loudspeaker and use it to broadcast some truth bombs.

It'll probably break down after Pfizer do the fuel injection..

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

Look at this shite.

Tiananmen Square tank man remix has gotta happen with this bus.

Please, someone, stand in front of the bus if you see it!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Captainlove said:

Some time ago on this thread some poster cant remember who predicted that Sir toms death would be from CV19,and said that he would be an example. looks like who ever said that was correct. The plot thickens.

on the headlines section of this website the ickes said 'before this guy is used as propaganda'

it was pretty obvious how this was going to play out

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, pete675 said:

There's an old saying that I think is applicable here - to be a good liar, you have to have a good memory.

Yes Pete and an excellent quote at that. It's Mark Twain who said:

"If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything." 

Superb quote. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, pete675 said:

Do we still have the original variant too? It's so confusing, I can't take the strain!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Macnamara said:

22 is qabalistic....there are 22 paths on the tree of life

the 33 number we keep seeing is scottish rite freemasonry...that's who is behind this

I believe it may represent fiction, non-reality. When I see 33 in these headlines I automatically say it's not real. They're basically showing you something that's not real. 

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

Look at this shite.

that's the fear bus.

Interesting that of all the colours they could have chosen they chose to make it look like the ghost tour bus in edinburgh...pretty sinister

th?id=OIP.fKxRcaezm2VrsqscxG0tuQHaE8%26p

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

I believe it may represent fiction, non-reality. When I see 33 in these headlines I automatically say it's not real. They're basically showing you something that's not real. 

its not real in the sense that they have simply made it the number 33 regardless of what the real number actually is, if it even exists at all but the number '33' is of occult significance in scottish rite freemasonry

here's the door to the disney '33 club' . Walt disney was himself a member of the masonic de molay club:

Club33-02.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

Edited by Macnamara