Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

8 minutes ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

Shit this is Brilliant !!!!  Nice one Simon!!!  

How awesome is that kid and how weird is Whitty ... if he scraped his skin off to reveal a lizard being underneath i would shout like Whitley Strieber ... "NAH! thats not the truth"

31 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

This is in your face evil. How can anyone possibly justify not telling where a family member has been taken against their will, and refusing to let you speak to them!

That's a line for me. If they did that with my son it would become a no holds barred battle - rules, ethics and laws would be out the window. That poor woman.

• Like 1

On 1/29/2021 at 11:46 AM, EnigmaticWorld said:

Greek Expert Proposes Movement Based on ID Card Number

'Greek professor Charalambos Gogos proposed on Thursday that Greeks should be allowed to move from their homes depending on the end number of their ID cards.

Those with ID card ending in odd numbers could be allowed to go out on odd days, those ending in even numbers the next day, Gogos said.

The proposal, aimed at restricting movement to combat the spread of the coronavirus, is actually implemented in Argentina, Colombia and some other Latin American countries.'

https://greece.greekreporter.com/2021/01/29/greek-expert-proposes-movement-based-on-id-card-number/

That's really unfair as there are more odd days than even ones in a year

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, wingwang said:

Captain Tom just died...

Yep. There will be a national day of mourning. He was a symbol of hope and selflessness, an example to us all in this worldwide fight against the biggest threat to man since WW2.

Meanwhile, Tom will stand before God and have every truth revealed to him and every evil deed exposed. He'll be in for a shock.

• Like 1

William Osler commented about pneumonia in The Principles and Practice of Medicine (1892) :

In the debilitated, in drunkards and in the aged the chances are against recovery.

So fatal is it in the latter class that it has been termed the natural end of the old man

No coronavirus in 1892 - or now, most probably!

1 hour ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

In stark contrast I just want to put my hands around their fucking throats and throttle the braindead bastards. And have done from the very start.

I feel like I'm in a burning house, I've rushed for the door and the masked gimps are blocking it and saying don't worry, the smoke and flames won't kill you.

Typical convo round here from the happy clappers:🥺

Neighbour one: Hi Shaz enjoying the new normal.

Neighbour two: Course Trace, kids n I loving it, I just took em for their daily walk around the perimeter to show em the barbed wire electric fence.

Neighbour One: oh thats awesome Im going to go check out the new showers later.
Neigbour Two: Oh I got stopped by a  nice marshall *giggling* he had to tazer me then gave me quick cavity search. 

Something about not wearing my mask properly. Hahahaha.

Neighbour one: hehehehe you naughty girl, wish my day had been that exciting. Still off to get my monthly jab, stay safe! toodaloo.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

3 hours ago, Morpheus said:

It's not blind, it's ignorance. Ignorant fuckers.  

As Einstein once said:

"Dismissal without research is the height of ignorance."

And I certainly concur Mr Einstein!

Well they say ignorance is bliss, but there's nothing blissful about the psychological conditioning and torture they've chosen to partake in. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

As  100 year olds with pneumonia tend to.

Westminster Abbey funeral?

At least. Westminster Abbey tomb next to Isaac Newton, posthumous VC, promotion to Field Marshall, name on the cenotaph. Carried by field ambulance driven by an NHS hero to the sound of thunderous clapping nationwide.

Today will forever be remember as Cap'n Tom day. Battle of Britain Memorial Flight to do a turn and a couple of landing craft will sail up the Thames. Her Majesty will lead the nation in mourning.

Edited by Nemuri Kyoshiro
  • Sad 1