Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

9 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Going to see what turns up with their names... Russ Schwartz and Katherine Quirk

Well, funny how the area Mr S is a "school principal" at, Broward County, happens to be on the frontline for pushing vaccine update at the military base in Fort Lauderdale. My guess is they're being hired to help recruit as many vaccine targets as possible, by playing the "kind and helpful young couple along the road" angle.

http://broward.floridahealth.gov/

Edited by Anti Facts Sir

My thoughts exactly................

The British Limp Upper–Lip

I don’t normally kick-off like this against my fellow man. I’m normally a guy of decorum and politeness, but I’m really getting a bit edgy about this now.

I’m talking about the increasing lunacy and apathy of the people around me. I’m sick of their total lack of courage and I’m increasingly looking at them with disdain and contempt. If that sounds a bit strong, let me balance it up a bit by explaining my ‘schizophrenia’ on this. At other times, I’m the opposite, in an almost teary-eyed moment I almost want to put my arms around them and tell them not to be frightened and to explain that it’s OK - this whole Covid thing is a pantomime - along with practically everything else they believe through official channels of information.

But I’ve had a weekend of walking past people who I see as less than human. Maybe it’s a good thing they are wearing masks - even outside in the fresh air! - so that I can’t see their loose, limp upper lip (that was once stiff) drooping around their characterless face. Even people's behaviour is changing. Increasingly, I’m finding people I pass as gauche and awkward, sometimes even looking scared that I've said 'Good morning'. Part of me wants to reach out to them, the other part is close to snapping at them something like ‘For God sake, take that mask off, you sorry excuse for a human being. Get off your knees and grow a backbone again.’

normal_6017249d16787.png

Sorry if this is a bit of an out–of–character rant but people need to regain not only their humanity but perhaps even a little of that once great British humour and cynicism.

If we have to educate people in this society about their Common Law constitution that places them as sovereigns in authority over their own government, what do you think will be the reaction from the majority. ‘What?! Stand up and question what I’m being told? Question the authorities?’. Let alone helping to strike off an ill thought-through statute when on a jury!

I know I'm preaching to the choir, but I’m not impressed. By now people really have had long enough to read the tea leaves and pick up the information around them. It is now time to call out ignorance for what it really means. As the great speaker on Natural Law Mark Passio points out, the word ignorance derives from the Latin word 'Ignorare' - to be unaware, but specifically, by disregarding or even rejecting information that is present. The word ‘ignore’ is the base word of ignorance. People around us are ignoring the ample clues and information around them to make sense of what is really happening. As Passio says, ‘We are drowning in information’. There is no excuse anymore.

I’ve had enough of this because they are responsible for our collective enslavement and they are missing one entire side of human behaviour: the sacred masculine. The side of us all that drives us to self defence and generates the much needed righteous anger when we are in danger of losing our liberties.

Their fear is as much about having to face the possibility that they have been scammed on a massive scale as it is about Covid as a deadly virus.

Well, instead of a vaccine, let’s feed them the tonic they really need: the information about the British Common Law Constitution. We’ve got to help get these people back on their feet again. The news about our Constitution is incredible. Massive power and authority is invested in the people in our system of law, so let’s give them that good news and get them fighting again. Tell them to take that mask off so we can see their stiff upper lip once more.

https://www.britishconstitutiongroup.com/news/the-british-limp-upper-lip

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 5

24 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Going to see what turns up with their names... Russ Schwartz and Katherine Quirk

And his nice girlfriend, that caring nurse, works for Cross Country Healthcare. Just a lil' old local health practice.....

https://www.crosscountryhealthcare.com/

So yes, just a nice young couple doing their bit to help out some friends and old people.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

Sweden (so far) seem to have seen sense:

image.png.0bdffc8b4b9a33d6ac0808d319550cd1.png

Does that just mean that they will use their injection stocks on the under 65's instead though?

Of course i don't want to see toxic shite injected into old people but in terms of the perpetuation of our society those people have already procreated and if their fertility or health is destroyed it doesn't impact the production of the next generation

If they die it deprives people of their loved ones and it deprives society of the living repository of information and history and culture that old people are and of course it deprives those people of their life

so all of that is a catastrophe enough but a worse catastrophe comes when they start injecting people of breeding age because then their fertility will be affected and if they are still able to conceive and their genome is corrupted by the mRNA injections it will also see their offspring inherit corrupted genome thereby polluting the wider gene pool with a new corrupted genome (which potentially the corporations will own due to their patents making those people the property of the corporations)

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, Not Thoth said:

From UNICEF's Facebook post encouraging everyone to praise Baphomet:

UNICEF.JPG

v sign is the sign of typhon symbolising the evil part of duality

some people might say 'but it is dating from agincourt where british archers taunted the french by showing that they still had the fingers needed to draw their longbows when cutting their fingers off was a punishment when caught but if that is the case then why is unicef, a globalist body using the sign? Clearly in a globalist sense it is completely detached from english history and that's because it is an OCCULT sign

Edited by Macnamara

John Kaminski nails it again

Published: Thursday, 28 January 2021 13:54

From six feet apart to six feet under

ALL YOUR GRAND PLANS HAVE BEEN CANCELED

"In millions of households around the world, one anguished question gnaws at the back of everyone’s mind. Now that my business has been closed or my job has been lost to Big Pharma’s terrifying attempt to rule the world, will the government keep paying me? For how long? And then, what happens when the payments stop? How will I stay alive?

As suicides mount and murder by injection multiplies with each cynical jab, these thoughts are now running riot throughout the world.

They’ve taken away our jobs, landlords are raising their rents, homeowners can’t make their payments, markets are running out of food! Where are ordinary people supposed to go when their jobs and homes have been taken away? How are children supposed to eat? Is this why we are supposed to support our government? So they can take everything away from us?

How are we supposed to live? Or is that the point of all this bogus hoohah known as the Great Pandemic leading to the Great Reset is really leading to an epidemic of senior citizens suddenly dying of government-recommended flu shots and everybody’s money stolen by the richest people in the world.

This the Bill Gates-Dr. Fauci-Donald Trump version of population control. Fake disease, phony lockdown, starving everyone ’til they take shot and lose their minds for good.

We’ve discovered that the mad doctors who poison our minds with invented diseases and bogus cures have never isolated nor purified their latest pox, meaning the most stunning fact is actually that no one has died from this mysterious COVID disease because no one can prove it actually exists. The CDC has admitted this. The CDC has also admitted their magical vaccine doesn’t cure anything, which makes you wonder why anybody is taking these shots at all.

There is something about those recipients who weren’t immediately killed that resembles more robots than humans. Perhaps that is the purpose of the mRNA vaccine, which is not a vaccine at all.

Before any debate ever takes place these criminals who invented this sham epidemic should all be tried, convicted and executed. There is simply no calculating how many people they have already murdered with their cynical deceptions.

With clear minds, only then can we figure out how to prevent people from being exterminated by our trusted medical authorities.

Lockdowns are death practice

What do children learn when they’re kept at home wearing masks?

They learn their society is insane and they too must act insanely lest they be branded as anti-social and racist.

And so the powers that be, supremely confident that the entire population has been brainwashed down to the level of imbecility, can create an imaginary disease to lock down the world and on the heels of that, stage a landslide election and then promptly reverse the results and observe that hardly anyone even cares that this colossal fraud was hatched and actually succeeded.

This is the depth of the coma. But when the checks stop coming — or coming attached to various deals with the devil — then we will finally see, for only a brief moment, the teeth of the state as it consumes us.

Children caught in lockdowns and wearing masks are being dosed with misinformation they will never forget. The measures explained to children create the scars of malicious psychological programming with lies that are not medically sound and will last a lifetime.The rules for handling children are like removing them from the real world. Post-traumatic stress features were 4 times greater in children that had been quarantined compared to children that had not. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7323677/

Not birth control, death control

Lockdown lunacy: Six feet apart equals six feet under. Lockdowns are warping the next generation now, turning them into mind controlled robots permanently suspicious of their neighbors.The opposite of birth control is death control. We’re seeing it now with a shot guaranteed to kill you the next time you get the flu if not before, according to Dr. Dolores Cahill.

I think of those half million farmers in India who committed suicide because they were forced to plant Monsanto’s seeds which produced crops only one time and could not be re-used. Suicides in India always make me think of Bill Gates and how he murdered a half million young girls there with his poisoned concoctions masquerading as medicine but later described later as population reduction devices.

The same thing is happening now all over the world. Population reduction. Lockdown lunacy: Six feet apart equals six feet under. Killing all small businesses. Ripping families to shreds. Shortening battle-scarred lives with deliberately contraindicated medical mistreatment. Letting our beloved elderly die alone, prevented from seeing their families in their final moments. This is sadistic medicine, one that our doctors are famous for, as they torture the world with their lies.

Stop thinking about the future. All your grand plans have been canceled. By a bogus plague. Verified by public media never known for telling the truth and doctors making money with their shady deals.

Do you have any more questions about whether or not you should take the shot?

The mRNA shot will make the next time you get any kind of flu a fatal encounter, according to a famous Irish doctor.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2021/01/no_author/horrific-latent-deaths-predicted-among-the-elderly-by-genetics-professor-after-immunization-with-rna-vaccines/

Trump vs. Biden: this proves that the Deep State can change reality right before our eyes and make it stick, thanks to a bought-off media and the parasitic pimps who get appointed to office. It’s astonishing how many people were in on the election fix and it took 2.5 million imaginary votes to change the future from bright to dark.

The people who control us want it dark. That makes killing easier for them. Social isolation is the goal. Creates clearer targets.The lockdown proves they can do anything to you. This pathetic excuse for a vaccine proves that they will"

It's depressing reading, but it's the truth. Only exposing their agenda might be the antidote   

https://johnkaminski.org/index.php/john-kaminski-american-writer-and-critic-2/303-lockdown-lunacy

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

20 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

Does that just mean that they will use their injection stocks on the under 65's instead though?

Of course i don't want to see toxic shite injected into old people but in terms of the perpetuation of our society those people have already procreated and if their fertility or health is destroyed it doesn't impact the production of the next generation

If they die it deprives people of their loved ones and it deprives society of the living repository of information and history and culture that old people are and of course it deprives those people of their life

so all of that is a catastrophe enough but a worse catastrophe comes when they start injecting people of breeding age because then their fertility will be affected and if they are still able to conceive and their genome is corrupted by the mRNA injections it will also see their offspring inherit corrupted genome thereby polluting the wider gene pool with a new corrupted genome (which potentially the corporations will own due to their patents making those people the property of the corporations)

Really good point Mac -  👍 NOT recommended for over 65s but what about the rest? - in my haste to get this up on the forum I didn't even see that side of things, but yes, I agree, that it doesn't make it okay for the under 65's. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

Really good point Mac -  👍 NOT recommended for over 65s but what about the rest? - in my haste to get this up on the forum I didn't even see that side of things, but yes, I agree, that it doesn't make it okay for the under 65's. 

I don't want to sound really callous about it but in a purely pragmatic sense in terms of the survival of our society i'd rather see that crap go into the non breeding side of society then into the young who are still to pass on their genome

My hope is that by the time they start forcing it onto people of breeding age (the bulk will be 20-40) those people will have pulled their heads out of their schving-schvings and realised that there is far more risk from taking an experimental technique found to kill test subjects in previous research than from the flu, not that these injections will save anyone from the flu anyway

Young people are better investing their time and energy into eating well, getting good amounts of regular sleep, avoiding toxic environmental factors including endocrine disrupting chemicals and getting exercise and fresh air...and avoiding unnecessary stress too

That's the path to health NOT synthetic shite from big pharma

If you are an unhealthy person and are trying to take an injection of something to prevent getting unwell then it is akin to putting lipstick on a pig

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

At other times, I’m the opposite, in an almost teary-eyed moment I almost want to put my arms around them and tell them not to be frightened and to explain that it’s OK

In stark contrast I just want to put my hands around their fucking throats and throttle the braindead bastards. And have done from the very start.

I feel like I'm in a burning house, I've rushed for the door and the masked gimps are blocking it and saying don't worry, the smoke and flames won't kill you.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Looks like my wife.

injections are a band aid to a wider health problem and all the 'vaccinations' do is worsen the overall health of the population

why is there no move from the government or NHS to promote REAL HEALTH?

Edited by Macnamara

2 minutes ago, Dazzer said:

I know nothing of Zambia or this guy (other than what I've just read on wiki) but my God, if we had more people to speak out like him..... 

we have a freemasonic system that will always turn on and squeeze out people like him

34 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

Whitty called a liar and not wearing a mask. 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/751620389004730/permalink/858996384933796/

Shit this is Brilliant !!!!  Nice one Simon!!!  

"Man - dere is a LIAR!!!!"

I'm surprised people of the public don't refuse to service the evil cunt with food.

image.png.8bab006db5021fba0f01992df33ee2b7.png

Chris Whitty:  "I am trying to impison you and your children, and then I intend to kill you...ALL!!
errr, yeah, Please may I have Chips and Pie please?"

Foodstall Owner: Do you want shit or ratpoison on that?

OK not the best analogy but,

Why oh fucking why don't the general public start REFUSING service to ANY MP - or so-called TV scientist - NOW.  fuck em!

Why do WE feed 'them' ?  WE clothe them, WE make sure they are warm in their huge houses, We allow them to buy OUR drinks, WE make the food, WE sell it, WE are the people who decide what laws to follow and what to ignore?  All the fear?  for wat?
For the sake of a fine?  FUCK OFFFF???!  pussys.
Fucking grow up Britain you ball-less bastards!!!!!

Edited by sickofallthebollocks
bottom bit
  • Like 7