Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

This targeting of postcodes for testing is so obviously not about "identifying a South African strain".

They've even admitted some of these "cases" are people with no travelling links to SA. Well of course, BECAUSE THE WHOLE THING IS BOLLOCKS. They couldn't have caught it because it doesn't exist. They unfortunately happen to live where the Gov't want to target a particular section of the population. Come on people.....

• Like 1

The People V HM Government for False Advertising surrounding Covid19

https://www.petitiononline.uk/the_people_v_hm_government_for_false_advertising_surrounding_covid19?u=6786332

On the 8th February, I will be launching a Group Litigation Order (GLO) against the UK Government for False Advertising surrounding the Covid19 campaigns. Until people start being held accountable, this will never end. Although I only need 18 signatures to file this order, I believe it will strengthen the case for the Judge to see how many people are backing this fight.

Since March 2020, the UK Government have spent billions of pounds of tax payers money on illegal advertising surrounding Covid19. They have billboards, social media, TV and Radio campagins that are stating incorrect and unfactual medical information. 

Stating phrases like "Joggers are highly likely to have Covid-19" is not only a fraudulant claim with no medical proof to back it, it is extremely misleading and using shock tactics (which is against the Communications Act 2003).

In addition to these adverts breaking the Advertising Standards Agency legislation
, they are extremely detrimental for people's mental health, especially children. These adverts are nothing more than fear mongering and politically biased Government propaganda.

If you have been negatively affected by these adverts and/or the false claims that they make, please sign.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DarianF said:

I don't think fear propaganda qualifies as promoting/advertising vaccines. 

Edited by SimonTV

2 hours ago, HAARPING_On said:

Doesn't he mean a "PANDEMIC FIRING SQUAD?"

Same result: big profits, maximum deaths.

He means the "FINAL SOLUTION"

Same result: Glee at the implementation of the eugenic agenda

Hand on heart, I have never felt the burning desire to feel good wanting to smash someone in the face, but.....

• Like 1

Here is the very nice chap (now dead unfortunately) Kary Mullis, explaining about PCR being able to pick up absolutely anything:

In particular very interesting what he says from around 8:15

Click link to play:  (picture just for illustration)
https://brandnewtube.com/watch/pcr-test-inventor-kary-mullis-explains-pcr-and-hiv-kontrol19_nPT988evUvPpejP.html

image.png.1017f4bf9acbc7c2b3539d6d344ecdec.png

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

For historical / legal purposes, write to each one of these doctors and inform them their names are being recorded for future actions against them - including medical fraud. When all this bullshit is exposed, and the class action law suits begin, they will be at the top of the list.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, DarianF said:

For historical / legal purposes, write to each one of these doctors and inform them their names are being recorded for future actions against them - including medical fraud. When all this bullshit is exposed, and the class action law suits begin, they will be at the top of the list.

Yeah - the daily faily & msm are quick to say "140 doctors" with no proof of who they are?      Who are they dailymail?

EDIT:  Mr or Mrs 'a group of'    ?

Edited by sickofallthebollocks
edit section

3 hours ago, DarianF said:

Video: Weirdo Bill Gates Calls For ‘Global Alert System’ Ahead Of ‘Next Pandemic’

https://www.infowars.com/posts/video-weirdo-bill-gates-calls-for-global-alert-system-ahead-of-next-pandemic/

Oh he's being Nostradamus again!

Crazy people saying the new Satan Juice is cooked up by Bill Gates and he's deeply involved in this hoax. I don't know where they get those ideas from. He's just a harmless philanthropist who has doubled his fortune in his quote "Decade of Vaccines" and is the WHO second-largest donor behind the United States , single-handedly contributes more than Australia, Canada, France, Germany, Russia and the UK combined.

And has a side-gig blocking out the sun & recycling our shit for our water. Harmless. Gift to Humanity. All hail our Global Heath Tsar who has no medical degree whatsoever and whos computer software was prone to infections

45 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

He means the "FINAL SOLUTION"

Same result: Glee at the implementation of the eugenic agenda

Hand on heart, I have never felt the burning desire to feel good wanting to smash someone in the face, but.....

I love love to kick him in the balls with a pair of steel toecap boots .

Screenshot_2021-02-02-12-03-05-88.jpg

Screenshot_2021-02-02-12-01-05-27.jpg

Edited by Sexpistol50
Spell mistake
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Oh he's being Nostradamus again!

Crazy people saying the new Satan Juice is cooked up by Bill Gates and he's deeply involved in this hoax. I don't know where they get those ideas from. He's just a harmless philanthropist who has doubled his fortune in his quote "Decade of Vaccines" and is the WHO second-largest donor behind the United States , single-handedly contributes more than Australia, Canada, France, Germany, Russia and the UK combined.

And has a side-gig blocking out the sun & recycling our shit for our water. Harmless. Gift to Humanity. All hail our Global Heath Tsar who has no medical degree whatsoever and whos computer software was prone to infections

Why can't these arseholes just take their billions and retire to a private island? Leave the rest of us alone. Fuck off!

1 minute ago, DarianF said:

Why can't these arseholes just take their billions and retire to a private island? Leave the rest of us alone. Fuck off!

Because they are bored and they get a perverse pleasure out of seeing people suffer.

1 hour ago, Sexpistol50 said:

I love love to lick him in the balls with a pair of steel toecap boots .

Screenshot_2021-02-02-12-01-05-27.jpg

GRRRRRRRRRRRR

and his cant husband too....

909190578_Screenshot2020-12-15094628(2).png.d54b72698765e35253e3c39a6d027d2e.png

while we    "...prepare for the next one, that, er, I say, WILL GET ATTENTION NEXT TIME"

1518505808_Screenshot2020-12-15094628.png.c1653b0abde34095170aba9769b4b7c5.png

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Morpheus said:

I feel the same. Let's get it over and done with so I can move on. Sick of it all now. I'm expecting to be dragged out of my house and sent to a camp, so let's have it! 

No more likes & Im all out of bubble gum.

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

1 minute ago, oddsnsods said:

No more likes & Im all out of bubble gum.

Straight out of 1984. At some point the retards complying have got to say "this is getting silly now". But they wont. 

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

well once they diagnose you with covid they can be as negligent and uncaring as they want.

got a sinus infection and a ruptured appendix they're too incompetent to diagnose and died - obviously covid cos you sniffed and had a headache.  no questions asked on the dodgy death cert.

• Like 1

On 02/02/2021 at 1:08 PM, DarianF said:

I hear he's keen on Little St James in the US Virgin Islands.

On 02/02/2021 at 1:11 PM, Sexpistol50 said:

Because they are bored and they get a perverse pleasure out of seeing people suffer

Yes. They do.

And a pathological desire for ultimate global control of everything,  whilst simultaneously finally implementing their bloodlines century-old wet dream of population control eugenics. They think they're finally on that cusp and their glee is insatiable.

On 02/02/2021 at 1:13 PM, DarianF said:

My hatred for these people. Oh my god. I have no words.

Me either - that smug face makes me seethe.

Then I watch this to have a giggle