Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Captain Toms family are allowed to visit him in hospital, wtf , why is this man getting special treatment?

A war hero he only has one campaign medal The Burma Star  which I think was for teaching people to ride motorcycles, he is a old snob, my Grandfather was in WW2 , Dunkirk , Italy , Africa like many millions didn't get special treatment, free flights with British Airways , Captain Toms daughter has a company called the Matrix and its her that's puling all strings, she is in it for the cash .

It all stinks !

But now Turkmenistan has a couple of major sporting events looming on its calendar, which will see hundreds of international athletes travelling to Ashgabat.

Some of these athletes might have coronavirus. All of them will know that it exists. 

At a glance, that appears to leave Berdimuhamedov backed into a corner.

However, in a segment televised on the state-owned TV channel, the dictator outlined a vaccination plan that cunningly avoided acknowledging what was actually being vaccinated against. 

Foreign track cyclists arriving in Turkmenistan will be vaccinated against unspecified “infectious diseases” with the Russian-made Sputnik V vaccine, which Turkmenistan has approved the registration of.

whole text here.....

https://cyclingtips.com/2021/01/covid-free-turkmenistan-to-vaccinate-riders-against-virus-it-wont-acknowledge/

3 hours ago, Bullion said:

We are already being primed for the Next Pandemic here:

F59AB5FA-105F-4553-93D0-8F139DBCB73E.png.f8a6799a60805a28b2dd121dd95c391d.png

Brett looks chubbed out and sweaty, must be all that fine dining he’s doing with the money Gates gave him 💩

Nothing short of jail time for these bastards. If they are just allowed to comfortably retire without consequence for what they have done in terms of human rights breaches, it will be unacceptable.

• Like 1

Just now, Liberty said:

This is the one I was slagging off a few weeks ago.  Egg on face moment! It’s all that positivity we Brits are not used to it!  He’s ok so I take it back. 

I'm not the biggest fan. But at this point, I really don't care. ANYONE who speaks openly against this covid fraud is a hero and need to be supported. Any one these big names with the balls to speak against the covid fraud - well I'll forgive a LOT of their past just for that alone. It's that serious now. Normal rules don't apply as far as I'm concerned. I've probably never shared a Tony Robbins video in my whole life, but if he makes an anti-Covid video, I'll stay up for 48 hours straight sharing it to everyone I can think of.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sexpistol50 said:

Doctor Bill Gates , the man is mentally insane , should be locked up in a mental hospital.

An arch-criminal. Nothing less. And totally, absolutely psychotically dangerous.

19 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Video: Weirdo Bill Gates Calls For ‘Glob

Hes on the wind up

Pandemic fire squad---right after his surprise at conspiracy theories

And following on from his 

Final solution

• Like 1

Just now, zArk said:

Hes on the wind up

Pandemic fire squad---right after his surprise at conspiracy theories

And following on from his 

Final solution

If he tries to go after the second amendment in America, well then he'll understand the true meaning of a fire squad.

So 2 things have annoyed me today. Went to Waitrose, waited outside (1 at a time) wife went to get some bananas. An old couple went in with plastic shields on. Trolley man accosted them demanding proof of an exemption as Waitrose don't allow shields, only masks. I stuck up for them. He was trying to tell me that they need proof. I asked where from.....he was talking nonsense about lanyards and cards. I demanded he go and get me some paperwork proving this. or maybe a yellow star for them He then walked off to water the plants just to get away from me. I've emailed Waitrose suggesting retraining. The old couple went in....didn't even thank me. Lol.

And my 93 yr old grandad just had his pfizer vaccine. My mum is happy, he's happy. I'm not but biting my tongue. 

• Like 4

31 minutes ago, Sexpistol50 said:

Captain Toms family are allowed to visit him in hospital, wtf , why is this man getting special treatment?

A war hero he only has one campaign medal The Burma Star  which I think was for teaching people to ride motorcycles, he is a old snob, my Grandfather was in WW2 , Dunkirk , Italy , Africa like many millions didn't get special treatment, free flights with British Airways , Captain Toms daughter has a company called the Matrix and its her that's puling all strings, she is in it for the cash .

It all stinks !

Earlier today I was watching a YouTube video on this very subject and the unfairness of it .Read through over 800 comments, many from people who had been denied seeing a close relative before their death in hospital .Heartbreaking stuff and so much anger from people about the double standards. Captain Toms predicament is being used by all concerned .

• Like 1

Member of the armed Marxist Tigray People's Liberation Front, Tedros co-led the Ethiopian regime and faces allegations of genocide and other criminality; lets remember what he said a year ago in his Globally Authoritative position as Director-General of the WHO:

"...the Chinese government is to be congratulated for the extraordinary measures it has taken to contain the outbreak, despite the severe social and economic impact those measures are having on the Chinese people......In many ways, China is actually setting a NEW STANDARD for outbreak response. It’s not an exaggeration"

1720756419_Screenshot2021-02-03000954.png.a396c672a7d31771a331a3e89f903f75.png

1 minute ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

I'd fucking make those pigs sing..............
This is not nice - sorry - if only the woman moved out of the police way when they asked, what the heck is this sort of thing doing to the kids?
This has to stop...

Keep pushing pigs... keep pushing. One day, you will push the wrong person.

• Like 2

Well, up until last week I lived in one of the London areas where the door to door testing is gonna happen! No one in officialdom knows my new address and my post is being redirected. Technically, on paper, I still live there. I wonder if I'll get a test through the post? If I do get a home test kit I'll have a think what to do with it, i.e., test a banana, nothing, cat, brick... I'm certainly not gonna test myself!

3 minutes ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

I'd fucking make those pigs sing..............
This is not nice - sorry - if only the woman moved out of the police way when they asked, what the heck is this sort of thing doing to the kids?
This has to stop...

HEY PIGS. It's easy on a defenseless woman and her kids... but try the same on this bloke...

You wouldn't dare. You pieces of gutless shite.

8 minutes ago, Doctorkmt said:

So 2 things have annoyed me today. Went to Waitrose, waited outside (1 at a time) wife went to get some bananas. An old couple went in with plastic shields on. Trolley man accosted them demanding proof of an exemption as Waitrose don't allow shields, only masks. I stuck up for them. He was trying to tell me that they need proof. I asked where from.....he was talking nonsense about lanyards and cards. I demanded he go and get me some paperwork proving this. or maybe a yellow star for them He then walked off to water the plants just to get away from me. I've emailed Waitrose suggesting retraining. The old couple went in....didn't even thank me. Lol.

Waitrose are the worst with this crap. One of our local branches has a "marhsall" outside who is a complete cu......jobsworth. I wonder if it was them!

John Lewis' boss is now Sharon White, who is big buddies with Matt Hancock and George Osborne. This is possibly why they are behaving like cu.....jobsworths. You'd expect better from Waitrose. The hectoring in-store PA announcements every 5 minutes are like something out of 1984. No other supermarket chain I know of is behaving this way. I know Sainsbury's split up couples who want to shop, but otherwise their attitude is pretty good (in the circumstances).