Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Just now, zArk said:

Hes on the wind up

Pandemic fire squad---right after his surprise at conspiracy theories

And following on from his 

Final solution

If he tries to go after the second amendment in America, well then he'll understand the true meaning of a fire squad.

So 2 things have annoyed me today. Went to Waitrose, waited outside (1 at a time) wife went to get some bananas. An old couple went in with plastic shields on. Trolley man accosted them demanding proof of an exemption as Waitrose don't allow shields, only masks. I stuck up for them. He was trying to tell me that they need proof. I asked where from.....he was talking nonsense about lanyards and cards. I demanded he go and get me some paperwork proving this. or maybe a yellow star for them He then walked off to water the plants just to get away from me. I've emailed Waitrose suggesting retraining. The old couple went in....didn't even thank me. Lol.

And my 93 yr old grandad just had his pfizer vaccine. My mum is happy, he's happy. I'm not but biting my tongue. 

• Like 4

31 minutes ago, Sexpistol50 said:

Captain Toms family are allowed to visit him in hospital, wtf , why is this man getting special treatment?

A war hero he only has one campaign medal The Burma Star  which I think was for teaching people to ride motorcycles, he is a old snob, my Grandfather was in WW2 , Dunkirk , Italy , Africa like many millions didn't get special treatment, free flights with British Airways , Captain Toms daughter has a company called the Matrix and its her that's puling all strings, she is in it for the cash .

It all stinks !

Earlier today I was watching a YouTube video on this very subject and the unfairness of it .Read through over 800 comments, many from people who had been denied seeing a close relative before their death in hospital .Heartbreaking stuff and so much anger from people about the double standards. Captain Toms predicament is being used by all concerned .

• Like 1

Member of the armed Marxist Tigray People's Liberation Front, Tedros co-led the Ethiopian regime and faces allegations of genocide and other criminality; lets remember what he said a year ago in his Globally Authoritative position as Director-General of the WHO:

"...the Chinese government is to be congratulated for the extraordinary measures it has taken to contain the outbreak, despite the severe social and economic impact those measures are having on the Chinese people......In many ways, China is actually setting a NEW STANDARD for outbreak response. It’s not an exaggeration"

1720756419_Screenshot2021-02-03000954.png.a396c672a7d31771a331a3e89f903f75.png

1 minute ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

I'd fucking make those pigs sing..............
This is not nice - sorry - if only the woman moved out of the police way when they asked, what the heck is this sort of thing doing to the kids?
This has to stop...

Keep pushing pigs... keep pushing. One day, you will push the wrong person.

• Like 2

Well, up until last week I lived in one of the London areas where the door to door testing is gonna happen! No one in officialdom knows my new address and my post is being redirected. Technically, on paper, I still live there. I wonder if I'll get a test through the post? If I do get a home test kit I'll have a think what to do with it, i.e., test a banana, nothing, cat, brick... I'm certainly not gonna test myself!

3 minutes ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

I'd fucking make those pigs sing..............
This is not nice - sorry - if only the woman moved out of the police way when they asked, what the heck is this sort of thing doing to the kids?
This has to stop...

HEY PIGS. It's easy on a defenseless woman and her kids... but try the same on this bloke...

You wouldn't dare. You pieces of gutless shite.

8 minutes ago, Doctorkmt said:

So 2 things have annoyed me today. Went to Waitrose, waited outside (1 at a time) wife went to get some bananas. An old couple went in with plastic shields on. Trolley man accosted them demanding proof of an exemption as Waitrose don't allow shields, only masks. I stuck up for them. He was trying to tell me that they need proof. I asked where from.....he was talking nonsense about lanyards and cards. I demanded he go and get me some paperwork proving this. or maybe a yellow star for them He then walked off to water the plants just to get away from me. I've emailed Waitrose suggesting retraining. The old couple went in....didn't even thank me. Lol.

Waitrose are the worst with this crap. One of our local branches has a "marhsall" outside who is a complete cu......jobsworth. I wonder if it was them!

John Lewis' boss is now Sharon White, who is big buddies with Matt Hancock and George Osborne. This is possibly why they are behaving like cu.....jobsworths. You'd expect better from Waitrose. The hectoring in-store PA announcements every 5 minutes are like something out of 1984. No other supermarket chain I know of is behaving this way. I know Sainsbury's split up couples who want to shop, but otherwise their attitude is pretty good (in the circumstances).

This targeting of postcodes for testing is so obviously not about "identifying a South African strain".

They've even admitted some of these "cases" are people with no travelling links to SA. Well of course, BECAUSE THE WHOLE THING IS BOLLOCKS. They couldn't have caught it because it doesn't exist. They unfortunately happen to live where the Gov't want to target a particular section of the population. Come on people.....

• Like 1

The People V HM Government for False Advertising surrounding Covid19

https://www.petitiononline.uk/the_people_v_hm_government_for_false_advertising_surrounding_covid19?u=6786332

On the 8th February, I will be launching a Group Litigation Order (GLO) against the UK Government for False Advertising surrounding the Covid19 campaigns. Until people start being held accountable, this will never end. Although I only need 18 signatures to file this order, I believe it will strengthen the case for the Judge to see how many people are backing this fight.

Since March 2020, the UK Government have spent billions of pounds of tax payers money on illegal advertising surrounding Covid19. They have billboards, social media, TV and Radio campagins that are stating incorrect and unfactual medical information. 

Stating phrases like "Joggers are highly likely to have Covid-19" is not only a fraudulant claim with no medical proof to back it, it is extremely misleading and using shock tactics (which is against the Communications Act 2003).

In addition to these adverts breaking the Advertising Standards Agency legislation
, they are extremely detrimental for people's mental health, especially children. These adverts are nothing more than fear mongering and politically biased Government propaganda.

If you have been negatively affected by these adverts and/or the false claims that they make, please sign.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DarianF said:

I don't think fear propaganda qualifies as promoting/advertising vaccines. 

Edited by SimonTV

2 hours ago, HAARPING_On said:

Doesn't he mean a "PANDEMIC FIRING SQUAD?"

Same result: big profits, maximum deaths.

He means the "FINAL SOLUTION"

Same result: Glee at the implementation of the eugenic agenda

Hand on heart, I have never felt the burning desire to feel good wanting to smash someone in the face, but.....

• Like 1

Here is the very nice chap (now dead unfortunately) Kary Mullis, explaining about PCR being able to pick up absolutely anything:

In particular very interesting what he says from around 8:15

Click link to play:  (picture just for illustration)
https://brandnewtube.com/watch/pcr-test-inventor-kary-mullis-explains-pcr-and-hiv-kontrol19_nPT988evUvPpejP.html

image.png.1017f4bf9acbc7c2b3539d6d344ecdec.png

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

For historical / legal purposes, write to each one of these doctors and inform them their names are being recorded for future actions against them - including medical fraud. When all this bullshit is exposed, and the class action law suits begin, they will be at the top of the list.

• Like 2

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic