Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

My mum (who has had her first jab, despite my impassioned rhetoric), had a self test the other day. This was a blood test though, where she pricked her finger, dropped the blood onto the test, a bit like a diabetic test, and then looked to see if a red line appeared, pregnancy style. I literally can only guess as to what the fuck this was testing for, she came back negative, but we seem to be evolving from the brain stabbing.

China Wants Your DNA

The Chinese Communist Party's relentless efforts to collect health data should be alarming the rest of the world.

Beijing is building its massive DNA database in many ways. For instance, it is conducting Phase 3 trials of its coronavirus vaccine outside China.

The coronavirus is not the last pathogen that will be generated from Chinese soil. And so we've got to be concerned that the next disease is more transmissible and more deadly than the novel coronavirus,

https://au.news.yahoo.com/sinister-theory-emerges-over-china-bioweapons-065131283.html

Anne Wojcicki married Google co-founder Sergey Brin in May 2007

So in other words these genealogy firms can do what they like with your data.

These Elitist's must have said between themselves 'How can we get everybody's DNA'?

surge testing starts in eight postcodes in desperate battle to contain virus strain

SAGE 'warned No10 to close borders WEEKS ago over South Africa variant but PM ignored

The Daily Fail today..........

5 hours ago, MKZI said:

𝗧𝗘𝗫𝗧 𝗧𝗔𝗞𝗘𝗡 𝗙𝗥𝗢𝗠 𝗝𝗢𝗛𝗡 𝗗. 𝗥𝗢𝗖𝗞𝗘𝗙𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗘𝗥 𝗠𝗔𝗦𝗢𝗡𝗜𝗖 𝗖𝗥𝗘𝗘𝗗 -" We will keep their lives short and their minds weak while pretending to do the opposite. We will use our knowledge of science and technology in subtle ways so that they never see what is happening. We will use soft metals, aging accelerators and sedatives in food and water as well as in the air. They will be covered in poisons wherever they turn. The soft metals will make them lose their minds. We will promise to find a cure from our many funds, and yet we will give them more poison. Chemical poisons will be absorbed through the skin of idiots who believe that certain hygiene and beauty products presented by great actors and musicians, will bring eternal youth to their faces and bodies, and through their thirsty and hungry mouths, we will destroy their minds and systems of internal organs. reproduction. However, their children will be born as disabled and deformed and we will hide this information. The poisons will be hidden in everything around them, in what they drink, eat, breathe and wear. We have to be ingenious in distributing the poisons because they can see far. We'll teach them that poisons are good - with funny pictures and musical tones on TV. Those who are looking for them will be helpful. We'll enroll them to push our poisons. They will see that our products are used in film and they will get used to them and will never know their true effect. When they give birth, we will inject poisons into the blood of their children and convince them that we are helping them! We will start earlier, when their minds are young, we will target their children with what children love most, sweet things. When their teeth decay, we will fill them with metals that will kill their minds and steal their future. When their ability to learn has been affected, we have created drugs that will make them sicker and cause them other illnesses, for which we will create even more drugs. We will make them docile and weak before us, by our power. They will grow depressed, slow and obese, and when they come to us for help, we will give them more poison. We will focus our attention on money and material goods so that they never connect with their inner self. We will distract them with fornication, external pleasures and video games, so that they are never one with the unity of all. Their minds will belong to us, and they will do as we say. If they refuse, we will find ways to implement technology that alters the mind in their lives. We will use fear as our weapon. We will establish their governments and we will establish opposition within them. We will own both sides. We will always hide our goal, but we will continue our plan. They will do the work for us, and we will prosper from their toil. Our families will never mix with theirs. Our blood must be pure (because it is). We will make them kill each other when they oppose us. We will keep them separate from unity through dogma and religion. We will control all aspects of their lives and tell them what to think and how. We will guide them kindly and let them believe that they are guiding themselves. We will instigate animosity among them through our factions. When a light shines among them, we will extinguish it by mockery or death, which suits us best. We will make them tear their hearts apart and kill their own children. We will accomplish this using hatred as our ally, anger as our friend. Hatred will completely blind them and they will never see that in their conflicts we will be their leaders. They will be busy killing each other. They will bathe in their own blood and kill their neighbors, as long as we see that they are against us. We will benefit greatly from this, for they will not see us, for they cannot see us. We will continue to prosper from their wars and their deaths. We will repeat this until our ultimate goal is achieved. We will continue to make them live in fear and anger, we will give them images and sounds. We will use all the tools we have to achieve this. The tools will be provided by their work. We will make them hate themselves and their neighbors. We will always hide the divine truth from them, that we are all one. That he must never know! They must never know that color is an illusion, they must always believe that they are not equal. Drop by drop, drop by drop we will advance our goal. We will take over their lands, resources and wealth to exercise control over them. We will trick them into accepting laws that will steal the little freedom they have. We will set up a money system that will shut them down forever, keeping them and their children in debt. When we ban them altogether, we will accuse them of murder and present a different story to the world because we will own all the media. We will use the media to control the flow of information and their feelings in our favor. When they rise up against us, we will crush them like insects, because they are less than that. They will be helpless to do anything about it."

Can’t deny that their plan has, and is continuing, to go forth over the land. It must really give them the shits that their “poison” hasn’t got to everyone and that people have become aware of their game. So much hate, they must be shrivelled inside.......

• Like 1

Some time ago during a conversation we discussed the question of DNA memory. Essentially the idea was that we carry the memory of our ancestors in our DNA.

This theory emerged from experimentations with a species of worms that were subjected simultaneously to a bright light and a mild electric shock whereby the worms would curl up. When the offspring of these conditioned worm were exposed to the bright light without a shock they would curl up. Leading to suspicions that certain traits were passed through genetics, a genetic memory of sorts.

History tells us that humanity have suffered great plagues. In many instances the death was horrid and quite painful.

The point I wish to submit is the question whether the extreme reactions of fear observable in those we like to characterize as sheep in our present fabricated crisis might find its roots in a genetic memory of those past sufferings.

Like those worms that were never exposed to electric shock but behave as if they had been could they be reacting to some form of DNA conditioning from the past.

What prompts me to this depth of inquiry is the astonishing almost irrational lack of curiosity and deep fear many experience at the mere suggestion of a pandemic. As if some deep memory is being stimulated.

Below is an article that tends to suggest this phenomenon exists

Snip-it_1612252440839.jpg.fe8ac89346aace13cd2b1790b350afc4.jpg

https://cordis.europa.eu/article/id/122740-dna-can-carry-memories-of-traumatic-stress-down-the-generations

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, skitzorat said:

Dark Rulers Are Trying To Suppress Our Ascension

July 19, 2020 

by Teri Wade

Humanity has been sought after our entire existence due to a little thing called human DNA. Our DNA has been damaged and we have been dumbed down to the point that we’ve never known how incredible we really are.

Our DNA is being activated meaning, those two biological strands of DNA (in 1st photo) are starting to talk to those 10 strands of DNA that spiral and intertwine up thru them.

image.png.cd22ad1ea6508b0ee062af59eaf005f7.png

Those 10 strands of DNA have been intentionally cut from us (in 2nd photo) because those 10 strands are our inter-dimensional strands.

They “cut” these strands so they couldn’t talk to the two biological strands. They couldn’t communicate so it kept us in a very low vibrational existence. It’s keeping us isolated from an incredible reality.

Meaning, our DNA is made up of 12 strands and there’s one strand for each dimension and that certain strand corresponds to that density of experience it’s the experiences of these higher frequency densities is what continues our evolution and this is what they’re trying to keep us from.

That reality is where all of our psychic abilities are, telepathy, healing abilities, time travel, that’s where your entire Akashic records are held and much, much more!

This dark enemy is trying to erase the original blueprint of the human DNA that we are clawing our way back up to achieve bringing us back to our original blueprint as at the time of our creation. These dark rulers are trying to suppress our Ascension!

We need to look at the great lengths these psychopaths go to to downgrade our DNA. Meaning, they’ve tried to suppress our Ascension with chemicals, toxins, poisons, vaccinations, GMO foods, they bombard us with low frequency signals to keep us in control.

Currently, they are in a massive push for physical, global control because they cannot stop what’s coming due to this incredible Human Awakening!! It is a true testament to our incredible power the draconian lengths these dirty players have to go to.

These Elite Off World psychopaths live in extreme fear of humanity waking up and expanding our awareness because they lose everything meaning total control of their entire empire.

The enemy’s plan is to erase every bit of our original coding to accomplish complete control over the human race. I’ve said this before I believe that’s what happened to the Greys.

Meaning, back in the ’80s there was a major phase of abductions of humanity by the Greys because they we’re becoming completely artificial intelligence.

They were losing all power of individual thought and needed our DNA to bring that back but to no avail. They too were victims of this Reptilian element. They are and have been a dying race.

These dark players goal is to hybridize the human race. To be a race of corrupt, non-empathetic AI with no individual thought process and emotion.

Because, with emotion we ask questions, so in turn, we want answers which is a major threat to them.

They want us to be a corrupt, artificial bloodline so we’re easier to control. They are trying to suppress our frequency and to do that biologically they do that through poisons, toxic vaccinations, poisonous food etc.

To do this consciously, they do this through frequency bombardment of low vibrational signals. People that are not mentally stable to begin with are easily corrupted by these signals.

Meaning, if they’re about to step off the edge these signals and frequencies will push them. Meaning, they lose their minds.

These dark rulers know boundaries and restrictions limit our spiritual growth. Because, not only does our DNA exist biologically but dimensionally as well. They have been trying to destroy us biologically and, at the same time, destroying us consciously, but that’s not going to happen.

These elite psychopaths know they’re about to lose their mighty empire and they’re not about to let it go without a fight. Hence, the current global situation. It’s going to get rough, real rough but humanity has no other option but to fight.

Dark to Light!

https://humansarefree.com/2020/07/dark-rulers-trying-to-suppress-our-ascension.html

Written before any talk of mRNA vax - as soon as it was mentioned I KNEW "they" were wanting to fuck humanities spiritual biological evolution by getting right into our DNA. 

Some people have been 'talking" about vaccine poisoning/polluting our spirituality and biological computer for decades - yet it now right in our faces and other people still have the nerve to deny such "conspiracy" facts.

“There are beings in the spiritual realms for whom anxiety and fear emanating from human beings offer welcome food. When humans have no anxiety and fear, then these creatures starve.

If fear and anxiety radiates from people and they break out in panic, then these creatures find welcome nutrition and they become more and more powerful. These beings are hostile towards humanity."             Rudolf Steiner

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, DarianF said:

The 'case' doesn't even have to be real or independently verified. The sheep will comply either way.

Yes .sad but true .In the state where I live the Govt recently lifted an order  for compulsory masks in shops and cafes .I had refused to go to the local shops and shopped in an area an hours drive away to avoid masks .I expect the reprieve will only be temporary ,all we need is a couple of positive PCR tests in my local area and it will be masks again . Even though the rule was lifted Id say about half the people in my area are still wearing them .Fortunately hospital treatments have not been stopped .I have 2 close relatives with serious illnesses and they are still receiving treatments . If it wasn't for watching UK Column news 3 times a week and reading these forums, listening to David Ickes weekly video and watching a few channels on You Tube I think I would be even more depressed .From the sounds of it the UK has things much worse than here .I dread the vaccine roll out ,its so disturbing to read about the deaths and other adverse reactions .I will be refusing ,but I worry for my children who may be threatened with "no jab no job ". My son is already being harassed over not wearing a mask in the office .

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Freedom Lane55 said:

Yes .sad but true .In the state where I live the Govt recently lifted an order  for compulsory masks in shops and cafes .I had refused to go to the local shops and shopped in an area an hours drive away to avoid masks .I expect the reprieve will only be temporary ,all we need is a couple of positive PCR tests in my local area and it will be masks again . Even though the rule was lifted Id say about half the people in my area are still wearing them .Fortunately hospital treatments have not been stopped .I have 2 close relatives with serious illnesses and they are still receiving treatments . If it wasn't for watching UK Column news 3 times a week and reading these forums, listening to David Ickes weekly video and watching a few channels on You Tube I think I would be even more depressed .From the sounds of it the UK has things much worse than here .I dread the vaccine roll out ,its so disturbing to read about the deaths and other adverse reactions .I will be refusing ,but I worry for my children who may be threatened with "no jab no job ". My son is already being harassed over not wearing a mask in the office .

No jab no job; no jab no travel; no jab no nothing. It's coming.

13 hours ago, Velma said:

Like specific Post Codes in England being singled out for stay at home measures and testing?

The neighbourhoods being targeted are:

• W7, N17 and CR4 in London
  • WS2 in Walsall
  • ME15 in Maidstone, Kent
  • PR9 in Southport
  • EN10 in Broxbourne, Hertfordshire
  • GU21 in Woking

Appealing to residents of these postcodes, Mr Hancock said: "It is imperative that you stay at home, and that you get a test, even if you don't have symptoms.

"This is so important so that we can break the chains of the transmission of this new (South African) variant, and we've got to bring this virus to heel."

Well spotted Velma.

The first thing that hit me about this list was one of the localities in particular, Southport.

I live in fairly close proximity to this area  and I know that Southport has an ageing population demographic, I don’t know about the other locations mentioned but maybe someone else who lives locally to the other areas could confirm a similar demographic here too?

If this is the case then it’s obvious what is going on here. Target the elderly and vulnerable, get them tested positive, get them vaccinated, get them ill, get them in hospital , basically kill them.

THIS IS GENOCIDE FOLKS, no other word for it.

Edited by HAARPING_On
paragraphed for clarity
  • Like 4

10 hours ago, skitzorat said:

I'm posting this here because it is covid-related too..

It's Extremely ominous that The US Department of Homeland Security is now CALLING citizens who who:
  • [have] "perceived grievances fuelled by false narratives"
  • [have] “anger about Covid restrictions “
  • [have] "objections to the exercise of governmental authority"
as fucking Homegrown Violent Extremists (HVEs) and Domestic Violent Extremists (DVEs)!!!

More signposts on Americas blind march into Tyranny. (Ironically a country established to escape such a thing)

Criminalising dissent. It's clear now why they needed the capitol hill false flag to justify building a razor wire fence around themselves and comandeering the national guard as their own private army. 

The US is rapidly moving towards a narrow ideological dictatorship, which I'm sure their pet media will spin as "democracy". Civil war is possible 

Edited by AnarchicBreeze

14 hours ago, shadowmoon said:

I can't underestimate how important this edition of the UKC News is, particularly the first 25 minutes.

Please take some time to watch this and share the hell out of it, absolutely shocking what is going on around this vaccine rollout and the general public aren't being told what is happening.

That needs to change, we need to get the word out.

Edited by HAARPING_On
spelling
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, AnarchicBreeze said:

Criminalising dissent. It's clear now why they needed the capitol hill false flag to justify building a razor wire fence around themselves and comandeering the national guard as their own private army. 

The US is rapidly moving towards a narrow ideological dictatorship, which I'm sure their pet media will spin as "democracy". Civil war is possible 

Domestic terrorism... the next big threat to public safety.

Just now, HAARPING_On said:

And domestic terrorists will be those who do not agree with the government. Disturbingly, the definition of terrorism in UK legislation is so vague and loosely defined that disagreement with government, or the prevailing narrative, can easily be framed as terrorism. What happens in the US happens here a little while later and our governments have been busy for years preparing for it...

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, HAARPING_On said:

Well spotted Velma.

The first thing that hit me about this list was one of the localities in particular, Southport.

I live in fairly close proximity to this area  and I know that Southport has an ageing population demographic, I don’t know about the other locations mentioned but maybe someone else who lives locally to the other areas could confirm a similar demographic here too?

If this is the case then it’s obvious what is going on here. Target the elderly and vulnerable, get them tested positive, get them vaccinated, get them ill, get them in hospital , basically kill them.

THIS IS GENOCIDE FOLKS, no other word for it.

Maidstone, Broxbourne and Woking would seem to have a similar demographic to Southport, with  sheltered housing, retirement villages and so on. Handcock is becoming tiresome.

The lockdowned masses may yet lose their patience. In a few years, when Virgin Galactic is up and running, maybe they'll decide to blast into space all the billionaires and the corona quacks and the bogus statisticians and other assorted hirelings.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

Like stuck in the death star rubbish compactor.👍

I been in room 101 for about twenty years, so none of this phases me much. Is like its reached its grand finale. Im not scared of whats coming, I just wish it would hurry the fuck up, coz this is like watching paint dry.

Careful what you wish for tho I spose.😒

I feel the same. Let's get it over and done with so I can move on. Sick of it all now. I'm expecting to be dragged out of my house and sent to a camp, so let's have it! 

38 minutes ago, HAARPING_On said:

The US is in fact the world's number one terrorist state, which has invaded and attacked more countries on earth than any other.

Yet they have the gall to apply the T word all over the place, first to Ay-rabs who were probably on their own payroll a few weeks earlier, then to domestic dissidents who object to the dictatorship of big business and big pharma.