Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

19 hours ago, DarianF said:

The 'case' doesn't even have to be real or independently verified. The sheep will comply either way.

Yes .sad but true .In the state where I live the Govt recently lifted an order  for compulsory masks in shops and cafes .I had refused to go to the local shops and shopped in an area an hours drive away to avoid masks .I expect the reprieve will only be temporary ,all we need is a couple of positive PCR tests in my local area and it will be masks again . Even though the rule was lifted Id say about half the people in my area are still wearing them .Fortunately hospital treatments have not been stopped .I have 2 close relatives with serious illnesses and they are still receiving treatments . If it wasn't for watching UK Column news 3 times a week and reading these forums, listening to David Ickes weekly video and watching a few channels on You Tube I think I would be even more depressed .From the sounds of it the UK has things much worse than here .I dread the vaccine roll out ,its so disturbing to read about the deaths and other adverse reactions .I will be refusing ,but I worry for my children who may be threatened with "no jab no job ". My son is already being harassed over not wearing a mask in the office .

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Freedom Lane55 said:

Yes .sad but true .In the state where I live the Govt recently lifted an order  for compulsory masks in shops and cafes .I had refused to go to the local shops and shopped in an area an hours drive away to avoid masks .I expect the reprieve will only be temporary ,all we need is a couple of positive PCR tests in my local area and it will be masks again . Even though the rule was lifted Id say about half the people in my area are still wearing them .Fortunately hospital treatments have not been stopped .I have 2 close relatives with serious illnesses and they are still receiving treatments . If it wasn't for watching UK Column news 3 times a week and reading these forums, listening to David Ickes weekly video and watching a few channels on You Tube I think I would be even more depressed .From the sounds of it the UK has things much worse than here .I dread the vaccine roll out ,its so disturbing to read about the deaths and other adverse reactions .I will be refusing ,but I worry for my children who may be threatened with "no jab no job ". My son is already being harassed over not wearing a mask in the office .

No jab no job; no jab no travel; no jab no nothing. It's coming.

13 hours ago, Velma said:

Like specific Post Codes in England being singled out for stay at home measures and testing?

The neighbourhoods being targeted are:

• W7, N17 and CR4 in London
  • WS2 in Walsall
  • ME15 in Maidstone, Kent
  • PR9 in Southport
  • EN10 in Broxbourne, Hertfordshire
  • GU21 in Woking

Appealing to residents of these postcodes, Mr Hancock said: "It is imperative that you stay at home, and that you get a test, even if you don't have symptoms.

"This is so important so that we can break the chains of the transmission of this new (South African) variant, and we've got to bring this virus to heel."

Well spotted Velma.

The first thing that hit me about this list was one of the localities in particular, Southport.

I live in fairly close proximity to this area  and I know that Southport has an ageing population demographic, I don’t know about the other locations mentioned but maybe someone else who lives locally to the other areas could confirm a similar demographic here too?

If this is the case then it’s obvious what is going on here. Target the elderly and vulnerable, get them tested positive, get them vaccinated, get them ill, get them in hospital , basically kill them.

THIS IS GENOCIDE FOLKS, no other word for it.

Edited by HAARPING_On
paragraphed for clarity
  • Like 4

10 hours ago, skitzorat said:

I'm posting this here because it is covid-related too..

It's Extremely ominous that The US Department of Homeland Security is now CALLING citizens who who:
  • [have] "perceived grievances fuelled by false narratives"
  • [have] “anger about Covid restrictions “
  • [have] "objections to the exercise of governmental authority"
as fucking Homegrown Violent Extremists (HVEs) and Domestic Violent Extremists (DVEs)!!!

More signposts on Americas blind march into Tyranny. (Ironically a country established to escape such a thing)

Criminalising dissent. It's clear now why they needed the capitol hill false flag to justify building a razor wire fence around themselves and comandeering the national guard as their own private army. 

The US is rapidly moving towards a narrow ideological dictatorship, which I'm sure their pet media will spin as "democracy". Civil war is possible 

Edited by AnarchicBreeze

14 hours ago, shadowmoon said:

I can't underestimate how important this edition of the UKC News is, particularly the first 25 minutes.

Please take some time to watch this and share the hell out of it, absolutely shocking what is going on around this vaccine rollout and the general public aren't being told what is happening.

That needs to change, we need to get the word out.

Edited by HAARPING_On
spelling
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, AnarchicBreeze said:

Criminalising dissent. It's clear now why they needed the capitol hill false flag to justify building a razor wire fence around themselves and comandeering the national guard as their own private army. 

The US is rapidly moving towards a narrow ideological dictatorship, which I'm sure their pet media will spin as "democracy". Civil war is possible 

Domestic terrorism... the next big threat to public safety.

Just now, HAARPING_On said:

And domestic terrorists will be those who do not agree with the government. Disturbingly, the definition of terrorism in UK legislation is so vague and loosely defined that disagreement with government, or the prevailing narrative, can easily be framed as terrorism. What happens in the US happens here a little while later and our governments have been busy for years preparing for it...

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, HAARPING_On said:

Well spotted Velma.

The first thing that hit me about this list was one of the localities in particular, Southport.

I live in fairly close proximity to this area  and I know that Southport has an ageing population demographic, I don’t know about the other locations mentioned but maybe someone else who lives locally to the other areas could confirm a similar demographic here too?

If this is the case then it’s obvious what is going on here. Target the elderly and vulnerable, get them tested positive, get them vaccinated, get them ill, get them in hospital , basically kill them.

THIS IS GENOCIDE FOLKS, no other word for it.

Maidstone, Broxbourne and Woking would seem to have a similar demographic to Southport, with  sheltered housing, retirement villages and so on. Handcock is becoming tiresome.

The lockdowned masses may yet lose their patience. In a few years, when Virgin Galactic is up and running, maybe they'll decide to blast into space all the billionaires and the corona quacks and the bogus statisticians and other assorted hirelings.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

Like stuck in the death star rubbish compactor.👍

I been in room 101 for about twenty years, so none of this phases me much. Is like its reached its grand finale. Im not scared of whats coming, I just wish it would hurry the fuck up, coz this is like watching paint dry.

Careful what you wish for tho I spose.😒

I feel the same. Let's get it over and done with so I can move on. Sick of it all now. I'm expecting to be dragged out of my house and sent to a camp, so let's have it! 

38 minutes ago, HAARPING_On said:

The US is in fact the world's number one terrorist state, which has invaded and attacked more countries on earth than any other.

Yet they have the gall to apply the T word all over the place, first to Ay-rabs who were probably on their own payroll a few weeks earlier, then to domestic dissidents who object to the dictatorship of big business and big pharma.

Captain Toms family are allowed to visit him in hospital, wtf , why is this man getting special treatment?

A war hero he only has one campaign medal The Burma Star  which I think was for teaching people to ride motorcycles, he is a old snob, my Grandfather was in WW2 , Dunkirk , Italy , Africa like many millions didn't get special treatment, free flights with British Airways , Captain Toms daughter has a company called the Matrix and its her that's puling all strings, she is in it for the cash .

It all stinks !

But now Turkmenistan has a couple of major sporting events looming on its calendar, which will see hundreds of international athletes travelling to Ashgabat.

Some of these athletes might have coronavirus. All of them will know that it exists. 

At a glance, that appears to leave Berdimuhamedov backed into a corner.

However, in a segment televised on the state-owned TV channel, the dictator outlined a vaccination plan that cunningly avoided acknowledging what was actually being vaccinated against. 

Foreign track cyclists arriving in Turkmenistan will be vaccinated against unspecified “infectious diseases” with the Russian-made Sputnik V vaccine, which Turkmenistan has approved the registration of.

whole text here.....

https://cyclingtips.com/2021/01/covid-free-turkmenistan-to-vaccinate-riders-against-virus-it-wont-acknowledge/

3 hours ago, Bullion said:

We are already being primed for the Next Pandemic here:

F59AB5FA-105F-4553-93D0-8F139DBCB73E.png.f8a6799a60805a28b2dd121dd95c391d.png

Brett looks chubbed out and sweaty, must be all that fine dining he’s doing with the money Gates gave him 💩

Nothing short of jail time for these bastards. If they are just allowed to comfortably retire without consequence for what they have done in terms of human rights breaches, it will be unacceptable.

• Like 1

Just now, Liberty said:

This is the one I was slagging off a few weeks ago.  Egg on face moment! It’s all that positivity we Brits are not used to it!  He’s ok so I take it back. 

I'm not the biggest fan. But at this point, I really don't care. ANYONE who speaks openly against this covid fraud is a hero and need to be supported. Any one these big names with the balls to speak against the covid fraud - well I'll forgive a LOT of their past just for that alone. It's that serious now. Normal rules don't apply as far as I'm concerned. I've probably never shared a Tony Robbins video in my whole life, but if he makes an anti-Covid video, I'll stay up for 48 hours straight sharing it to everyone I can think of.

• Like 1

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic