Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

I can understand people becoming brain washed by watching or listening to the M.S.M and nothing else. Driving around the country as I do for work, If I'm not listening to a C.D then it's Radio four or five live. to hear the constant stream of so called "experts" I'm not surprised so many people have swallowed this covid hoax hook, line and sinker. Then I get home and I get the truth from people on this forum and U.K column news as well as the D.I web site. Keeps me sane. Usually refer people to U.K column news if I get the chance. These days it's not long before any conversation gets round to covid. Just keep praying the truth will come out into the main stream one day and Johnson, Hancock and many others are forced to face up to their crimes against humanity. I can hear them now blubbing "He made me do it".  "I was only following orders". "I didn't know I was being lied to". And of coarse the M.S.M demanding they are all imprisoned for a very long time, because they were only repeating what they had been told by the government and the "experts". 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, banjo dog said:

blubbing "He made me do it".  "I was only following orders". "I didn't know I was being lied to". And of coarse the M.S.M demanding they are all imprisoned for a very long time, because they were only repeating what they had been told by the government and the "experts". 

...or/and...     'official sources'

Edited by sickofallthebollocks

2 hours ago, Sexpistol50 said:

I think they can only take you off their registry if your abusive or have moved out the area. I was offered the flu vaccine and had repeated text messages I never replied and I was never taken off their practice registry. 

I haven't had any flu vaccine and rarely get colds. If I do, it's more of a run-down couple of days. I was messaged about the flu jab last week as a presumable first step to impose the other. I decided just not to respond. No need to spell it out. There is no way I would consent to proceedures that I believe weakens immunity in the long term. As a 10 year old I recall kicking a dentist in the stomach when they still had gas and not cocaine. Of course, I'm a fair bit stronger now than back then.

2 hours ago, skitzorat said:

I haven't investigated the legitimacy of this "data dump" source that this woman explains as she presents it in this video - but it sure is one hell of a lot of documentation/reports in it to create a hoax for the small amount of people globally who will actually see it presented.

I've gotten the feeling from the vast majority of people on this site that we can instinctively know when something truly is BS and when something looks legit....Its horrifying to see it (the confinement and torture of thousands of children to 'milk' like bears for their bile) as raw data like this when we know it goes on...  I believe whats presented in this video is most likely truthful 

https://pedoempire.org/video-2825-data-dump-adrenochrome-paper-trail/

(screenshots below as an example because clip wont populate here)

1673102956_Screenshot2021-02-02081942.png.132a12e578ade2980c4f529a40e68b9f.png

388373212_Screenshot2021-02-02082027.png.72e71c711f36b8b56a2624cb1e5c0131.png

image.png.e5572a83192896957680b5e3fe68c3b3.png

Here is an interesting letter being sent to 1,100 superintendents in California, these are the people who execute the policy on the California board of Education - which is the school systems primary governing body.
  (similar to School Govenors here in the UK)  (I might be incorrect here - but think this is the closest thing we have to superintendents)

The point of the letter is to inform them that at no point is anyone allowed to do a pcr test of a child WITHOUT voluntary permission, it also outlines the very clear REAL science, law and policy too.

I hope this will be of help to anyone in the UK considering sending their child back to school when/if they ever open again.

Still a really great and very professional letter to send to headteachers and governors alike here in the UK.  (after a quick ammendment to issues specific to the uk rather than the usa)  But a really great template.

Please copy and share:

Found here:
https://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2021/01/31/emergency-use-auhorization-products-such-as-the-rt-pcr-test-and-covid-vaccine-cannot-be-mandated/

and here for the letter - although this link is also on the above page too:
https://ca.childrenshealthdefense.org/home-page/childrens-health-defense-california-chapter-sends-letter-to-all-california-superintendents-regarding-medical-ethics-emergency-use-products-voluntary-testing-vaccine-safety/ 

Here it is:  (sorry it's a long one - I've only put about half of it on here)

image.png.aed0645613050c0903cc762d014228da.png
image.png.cb49ac6154c769efc8537d623b69fdfe.png
image.png.6c46d3bf39ba14a34f856c109c4363ac.png
image.png.a2f12816d2febf49a361501ef5482849.png
image.png.4df165f1641adfadc3fbfdf63789e9cb.png
image.png.a1b2851077c4afbfc880ecfb73c140ef.png
image.png.5d26d09fa998e858303e21d2400e082c.png

and on it goes....  VERY COMPREHENSIVE, but a pretty good one I think?  (I'm only about two thirds of the way in so far)    00-err.

Edited by sickofallthebollocks
add pics of letter
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Morpheus said:

If someone knocks at your door and offers you a test, you can respectfully decline can't you? But I wonder if you get added to a list for declining which warrants further intrusion down the line? Anyone had any experience with this yet? 

Don't answer the door to them. I won't be. I just read that:

Tens of thousands of people will be tested in a door-to-door “two-week sprint” to halt the spread of the South African coronavirus variant as cases were found across England.

Squads of health officials, firefighters and volunteers have been established to deliver and collect PCR test kits door-to-door and mobile testing units will be sent to each area.

The health secretary, Matt Hancock, said that cases indicating community transmission were discovered in eight areas from Surrey in the south of England to Sefton in Lancashire.

Labour said the “deeply worrying” news bolstered the argument for closing UK borders and enforcing hotel quarantine for all new arrivals.

Hancock ordered testing of around 80,000 residents in postcode areas where cases were found which did not originate from travel.

Very presumptuous that people will just open their doors and allow then to stuff cotton buds down their noses and throats!

And if "cases did not originate from travel" then were did they come from? I don't think anyone from South Africa has been to Lancashire recently! This smells of b-s. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lady Baynham said:

At 26.08 in the video,an address is given Medimmune UK Ltd,Liverpool L24 9JW  A quick serch on google maps gves this address as an industrial unit.Also housing Astra Zeneneca

Wow! FK me it does too! Well done you!  .... the plot thickens!

and this was released earlier on in 2020 before Astra Zeneneca became a household name, so to speak.

I would say even little bits like that further add to the authenticity of what is being presented in all that paperwork... all typed on a type-writer too! The extraordinary amount of time and effort to create a hoax of paperwork like that... very suspicious and makes me feel sick to the stomach.

But people who aren't in denial about such hideous activities shouldn't shy away from the material that makes your heart bleed.

image.png.bfe41f02e3edb2e49e0b458b2d557d95.png

• Like 1

8 hours ago, owen said:

Poll shows Irish people overwhelmingly support mandatory quarantine for travellers into country (msn.com)

Hard to take these surveys seriously but are the Irish that stupid? Yes probably, 85pc wanting vax. 

Well you know.... its well known that the Irish are easy to befuddle.....

Give an Irishman a hoe and a shovel, and ask him to take his pick.......😂😂

2 hours ago, Jesse007 said:

I’m being forced to get it or I won’t be able to see my kids (I have to fly to them) they demand a negative test before boarding to Canada 

I dont mean to alarm you as I'm sure you're very well informed, but I read this yesterday article yesterday.. 

which comes off the back of paedo-protecting Turd-o's ominous sounding speech earlier this week which he presented in a very sinister tone.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/2ZKonqJwjzf7/

https://humansarefree.com/2021/01/police-take-traveling-woman-into-mandatory-covid-isolation-in-canada-wont-tell-family-where-they-are-holding-her.html

A pastor in Calgary says his wife was put in mandatory quarantine in Canada after her flight arrived in Calgary. Officials told Nikki Mathis she would be required to quarantine for two weeks. And authorities will not disclose where they took the woman.

Shortly after the story broke that Nikki Mathis was transported under police surveillance to an undisclosed location for quarantine from Calgary Airport (despite having tested negative prior to her flight), the Justice Centre announced its intent to submit a letter to the federal government, calling this line of action unconstitutional and demanding her immediate release.

• Sad 2

11 minutes ago, Jesse007 said:

I’m being forced to get it or I won’t be able to see my kids (I have to fly to them) they demand a negative test before boarding to Canada 

Sorry to hear that Jesse - can you ask for a home test kit, then just wipe it on the table, pack it back up and send it off,  so they don't have any of your dna then?

4 hours ago, Mr H said:

Take this message however you like. But I'm going to give it anyway...

This is a David Icke forum right. So I presume you guys respect and believe in the man and his message. 

What has he told us about human sacrifice? Why do they do it? So these fking alien fcks can feed and get high on the adrenochrome. You understand. This is not a story this is actually real.

What is adrenochrome? chemical compound derived from adrenaline. A souped up version right and upgrade.

How often do they do these sacrifices? Get this A Grade gear? Every now and then right.

So how do you think they satiate they hunger the rest of the day? 

Could it possibly be from adrenaline? Or the energies of the chemical? It has the same content. And what about cortisol? This is produced from the adrenal gland. Could this be a food source also? Derived from the same place right......

What does stress, depression, negative emotions, FEAR do?

It produces these same chemicals!!

This is their bread and butter food source.

We're all living 24/7 in these emotions especially in these times, they're having a bloody feeding frenzy..... this is why people are becoming ill.

Solution: to be on your guard 24 fking 7 for any negative emotions, do not entertain those fkers at all. Do not watch violent films, negative songs, be around negative people, lets stop writing about our problems and focus on the solutions.

Lets not feed these fkers anymore....

Now I am normally a rational person, and what I have just said puts me in the realm of "out there nutter" - but I have my reasons for saying it and take it, laugh at it as you like.

Peace my brothers.

I know you posted this a few pages back, but it's worth re-posting.  Wise words and well said.

2 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

Stats guy is quite respected, maybe he is wrong. I just post.

Playing Devils Advocate here, but I wouldn't be surprised in a reduction in MANY other diseases. We are living as hermits, segregated and isolated.  Diseases may diminish, but at what cost?  Life is for living, not Netflix and chill.

2 hours ago, Liberty said:

What do you mean?  Dehumanising? 

I mean when we say the word alien. It usually brings memories from movies or books we have read. That is to say, we live here on earth, and there are aliens somewhere in the sky somewhere who fly here. Now that maybe true maybe not in this particular layer of reality, I have no experience of it. But you could package the whole thing up as a concept of the word alien.

Where as what I am talking about is not something that lives in the sky and flies here. So I didn't want to confuse with the traditional concept of the word alien.

There isn't really an out there anyway. Have you ever not been "here"? Space as well as time is a quality that humans experience (to create a story of you) , (and maybe the animals too you would have to ask one). That doesn't mean that these qualities reflect "reality" or how other "aliens" or creatures I would call them, also share these qualities. Just like we don't share the same qualities even of experience with our fellow animals in this realm. 

Edited by Mr H
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Noctua said:

Playing Devils Advocate here, but I wouldn't be surprised in a reduction in MANY other diseases. We are living as hermits, segregated and isolated.  Diseases may diminish, but at what cost?  Life is for living, not Netflix and chill.

If the reports are true it appears when remote jungle tribes were discovered and visited by outsiders the villages were devastated by the introduction of pathogens they had no immunity for. I estimate the isolation of people from each other may give rise to a similar scenario.

Edited by Avoiceinthecrowd

7 minutes ago, Noctua said:

Pretty sure Alzheimers, Dementia & heart disease wont be halted by lockdown.

Massive increase in mental illness & suicides.

Cabin fever springs to mind.

I bet the mental health hospitals have been busy.

Edited by oddsnsods

7 hours ago, SimonTV said:

Here is just a snippet from the long list. Now remember "the virus" mainly only affects people over the age of 80. 

Yet we have young people in their 30-50s dying from taking the vaccine, I guess its worth it to save a few grannies right? 

If something is giving people strokes and aneurysm, i would probably think it is reasonable to suggest to stop doing that. 

VAERS ID # 936805-1
AGE 25. MALE
Vaccinated 12/22/2020. Found unresponsive and subsequently expired at home on 1/11/2021. Moderna vaccine.
-
VAERS ID # 943397-1
AGE 28. MALE
Vaccinated 12/23/2020. Died 1/14/2021. Patient was found unresponsive at work in the hospital. Patient pupils were fixed and dilated. Pfizer vaccine.
-
VAERS ID # 939050-1
AGE 32. FEMALE
Vaccinated 12/28/2020. Died on 1/4/21 at 7:20am. Moderna vaccine.
-
VAERS ID # 921667-1
AGE 39. FEMALE.
Vaccinated 12/29/2020. It was reported that the staff member deceased somewhere between 1/3/2021 and 1/4/2021. Pfizer vaccine.
-
VAERS ID # 923219-1
AGE 41. FEMALE
Vaccinated 12/30/2021. Died. 1/1/2021. Pfizer vaccine. The patient didn't experience any adverse event at the moment of inoculation with COVID-19 vaccine or the following days. On January 1, 2021, at lunch time, two days after receiving the vaccine, the patient was found unresponsive in her bed by her partner. 
-
VAERS ID # 933578-1
AGE 43. MALE
Vaccinated 1/8/2021. Died 1/9/2021. Moderna vaccine.
-
VAERS ID # 937527-1
AGE 44. FEMALE
Vaccinated 12/23/2020. Died on 1/4/2021. Pfizer vaccine.
-
VAERS ID # 929764-1
AGE 45. MALE
Vaccinated 12/28/2020. Died 12/29/2020. The patient was found deceased at home about 24 hours after immunization. Moderna vaccine.
-
VAERS ID # 939270-1
AGE 48. MALE
Vaccinated 12/22/2020. Died 12/31/2020. Pfizer vaccine.
-
VAERS ID # 918518-1
AGE 50. FEMALE
Vaccinated 12/31/2020. Died 12/31/2020. Moderna vaccine.
-
VAERS ID # 938118-1
AGE 51. FEMALE
Vaccinated 1/5/2021. Died. 1/10/2021. Pfizer vaccine. On 1/8/2021 17:30 patient taken to ER, cerebellar hemorrhage, stroke, aneurysm.

What are all the family members thinking? Surely connecting the dots, so my question is when do you think people will ‘see’ the thinning of the herd so to speak. Despite manipulated stats showing an increase in overall population growth, deaths will eventually outrun births given how ‘successful’ these gene therapy shots are for the NWO. Will people only notice when everyone they know has lost someone or when places are less crowded.

Dark Rulers Are Trying To Suppress Our Ascension

July 19, 2020 

by Teri Wade

Humanity has been sought after our entire existence due to a little thing called human DNA. Our DNA has been damaged and we have been dumbed down to the point that we’ve never known how incredible we really are.

Our DNA is being activated meaning, those two biological strands of DNA (in 1st photo) are starting to talk to those 10 strands of DNA that spiral and intertwine up thru them.

image.png.cd22ad1ea6508b0ee062af59eaf005f7.png

Those 10 strands of DNA have been intentionally cut from us (in 2nd photo) because those 10 strands are our inter-dimensional strands.

They “cut” these strands so they couldn’t talk to the two biological strands. They couldn’t communicate so it kept us in a very low vibrational existence. It’s keeping us isolated from an incredible reality.

Meaning, our DNA is made up of 12 strands and there’s one strand for each dimension and that certain strand corresponds to that density of experience it’s the experiences of these higher frequency densities is what continues our evolution and this is what they’re trying to keep us from.

That reality is where all of our psychic abilities are, telepathy, healing abilities, time travel, that’s where your entire Akashic records are held and much, much more!

This dark enemy is trying to erase the original blueprint of the human DNA that we are clawing our way back up to achieve bringing us back to our original blueprint as at the time of our creation. These dark rulers are trying to suppress our Ascension!

We need to look at the great lengths these psychopaths go to to downgrade our DNA. Meaning, they’ve tried to suppress our Ascension with chemicals, toxins, poisons, vaccinations, GMO foods, they bombard us with low frequency signals to keep us in control.

Currently, they are in a massive push for physical, global control because they cannot stop what’s coming due to this incredible Human Awakening!! It is a true testament to our incredible power the draconian lengths these dirty players have to go to.

These Elite Off World psychopaths live in extreme fear of humanity waking up and expanding our awareness because they lose everything meaning total control of their entire empire.

The enemy’s plan is to erase every bit of our original coding to accomplish complete control over the human race. I’ve said this before I believe that’s what happened to the Greys.

Meaning, back in the ’80s there was a major phase of abductions of humanity by the Greys because they we’re becoming completely artificial intelligence.

They were losing all power of individual thought and needed our DNA to bring that back but to no avail. They too were victims of this Reptilian element. They are and have been a dying race.

These dark players goal is to hybridize the human race. To be a race of corrupt, non-empathetic AI with no individual thought process and emotion.

Because, with emotion we ask questions, so in turn, we want answers which is a major threat to them.

They want us to be a corrupt, artificial bloodline so we’re easier to control. They are trying to suppress our frequency and to do that biologically they do that through poisons, toxic vaccinations, poisonous food etc.

To do this consciously, they do this through frequency bombardment of low vibrational signals. People that are not mentally stable to begin with are easily corrupted by these signals.

Meaning, if they’re about to step off the edge these signals and frequencies will push them. Meaning, they lose their minds.

These dark rulers know boundaries and restrictions limit our spiritual growth. Because, not only does our DNA exist biologically but dimensionally as well. They have been trying to destroy us biologically and, at the same time, destroying us consciously, but that’s not going to happen.

These elite psychopaths know they’re about to lose their mighty empire and they’re not about to let it go without a fight. Hence, the current global situation. It’s going to get rough, real rough but humanity has no other option but to fight.

Dark to Light!

https://humansarefree.com/2020/07/dark-rulers-trying-to-suppress-our-ascension.html

Written before any talk of mRNA vax - as soon as it was mentioned I KNEW "they" were wanting to fuck humanities spiritual biological evolution by getting right into our DNA. 

Some people have been 'talking" about vaccine poisoning/polluting our spirituality and biological computer for decades - yet it now right in our faces and other people still have the nerve to deny such "conspiracy" facts.

• Like 5

Just now, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

I'm not sure I understand. These diseases are non communicable. How does lockdown work in this regard?

I had to edit that post lol

Just now, oddsnsods said:

Been reading too much covid fear shit for one day...time for a break.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

Sorry to hear that Jesse - can you ask for a home test kit, then just wipe it on the table, pack it back up and send it off,  so they don't have any of your dna then?

No I’m in Eastern Europe it has to be taken at a “approved facility”

23 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

I dont mean to alarm you as I'm sure you're very well informed, but I read this yesterday article yesterday.. 

which comes off the back of paedo-protecting Turd-o's ominous sounding speech earlier this week which he presented in a very sinister tone.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/2ZKonqJwjzf7/

https://humansarefree.com/2021/01/police-take-traveling-woman-into-mandatory-covid-isolation-in-canada-wont-tell-family-where-they-are-holding-her.html

A pastor in Calgary says his wife was put in mandatory quarantine in Canada after her flight arrived in Calgary. Officials told Nikki Mathis she would be required to quarantine for two weeks. And authorities will not disclose where they took the woman.

Shortly after the story broke that Nikki Mathis was transported under police surveillance to an undisclosed location for quarantine from Calgary Airport (despite having tested negative prior to her flight), the Justice Centre announced its intent to submit a letter to the federal government, calling this line of action unconstitutional and demanding her immediate release.

Yes,I’m aware of this but I’ve been gone for 8 months and have a ton of work to do.

I don’t really have a choice I would much rather stay here then go back and “face the music”.

The CBSA said my job makes me exempt from the quarantine and extra testing kind of crazy health care workers are exempt when it’s spread mostly by them according to the official stats completely inverted reality.