Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

13 minutes ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

This absolutely reeks like fuck of fake dailyfail and propoganda bullshit:
(I won't paste it all on the thread here - it's just too bad)
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9211297/Half-Moscows-12million-residents-Covid-19-mayor-reveals.html?ito=push-notification&ci=73514&si=25251087

image.png.8b6d4dedd611bb810a8e5d2044cbe484.png
image.png.0f3a34c58ec89bb5b7bbce5998e6a961.png
image.png.36c2804a926e29ee5a58ef3fce346301.png
image.png.3b27541ea0836dce0888da49551336c3.png

The way that headline is framed, i reckon people will read the headline and think half the population of Moscow have had covid 6 times. Yeah, definitely a PR stunt this. Makes ya sick. 

49 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Ambulance:

EtJX_TSW8AEO6o4?format=png&name=medium

Acute beds:

EtI3it2WMAAPiux?format=png&name=900x900

https://twitter.com/Stat_O_Guy

I was looking at the top graph with different colours representing different years and thinking the same for the bottom graph.  Also it only starts from November so it might be right. I hadn’t looked at the dates. 

November would have been busier so your right. I was thinking April onwards. 

8 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

If someone knocks at your door and offers you a test, you can respectfully decline can't you? But I wonder if you get added to a list for declining which warrants further intrusion down the line? Anyone had any experience with this yet? 

(out of likes) I was thinking the same thing morpheus, rather than even having a discussion with any twat perpetuating the fear, that front door will never be answered.
We never answer the door to anyone after a certain time, that door is staying firmly shut & locked, especially if some grunt in a nurse fancydress is asking if I want a cotton bud up my starfish.

Edit:  or nose rather

Edited by sickofallthebollocks
nose comment
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

If someone knocks at your door and offers you a test, you can respectfully decline can't you? But I wonder if you get added to a list for declining which warrants further intrusion down the line? Anyone had any experience with this yet? 

I have a mirror angled towards my door, so I can see who knocks, I don't know  them it goes unanswered. 

22 minutes ago, Mr H said:

I also think it's a misnomer to call them alien. That implies that they exist "out there", there is no out there. Only here. Just on a different frequency which is not visible by the 5 senses.

What do you mean?  Dehumanising? 

4 minutes ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

out of likes)

Well you should save some up, handing them out willie nillie! 🤣

5 minutes ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

that door is staying firmly shut & locked, especially if some grunt in a nurse fancydress is asking if I want a cotton bud up my starfish.

Tickled me that 🤣, i will certainly not be answering the door. 

5 minutes ago, Liberty said:

I was looking at the top graph with different colours representing different years and thinking the same for the bottom graph.  Also it only starts from November so it might be right. I hadn’t looked at the dates. 

November would have been busier so your right. I was thinking April onwards. 

No worries, I usually go to him or Inportortion for stats, both seem to be legit. I thought acute beds meant ICU so got that wrong.🤦‍♂️

1 hour ago, Fluke said:

Just spoke to an elderly relative whos friend (85) has been told by her 2 sons (ones an ambulancr driver) and the other works in the nhs (doesn't know the occupation) not to leave the house because of the new strain. So now she is only walking up and down her house for exercise. 

Apparently and i did try to prove her people are coming house to house to test residents in Kent and maidstone area. 

I asked who would be doing this and who do they work for and she didn't know. 

Sorry this is just word of mouth. Will try and find the facts. 

I heard it on the radio driving home from work today. I don't know which channel because I flick between different ones constantly. My ears pricked up too because they said they're doing it in other areas too, such as Southport which is just down the road from me. 

3 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

No worries, I usually go to him or Inportortion for stats, both seem to be legit. I thought acute beds meant ICU so got that wrong.🤦‍♂️

They were classed as ICU. Actual ICU hardly had anyone in  because they didn’t need intubation which has been proven to harm and should be a last resort. But by opening all those other wards up as covid it increased icu so they were calling that icu when it isn’t. It just sounds bad to say we have thousands in icu and increases the fear factor. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

(out of likes) I was thinking the same thing morpheus, rather than even having a discussion with any twat perpetuating the fear, that front door will never be answered.
We never answer the door to anyone after a certain time, that door is staying firmly shut & locked, especially if some grunt in a nurse fancydress is asking if I want a cotton bud up my starfish.

Edit:  or nose rather

From Soylent Green and Britannia Hospital to George Orwell's 1984 and C.S. Lewis's Cosmic Trilogy, there are plenty of cinema and literary works that seem to predict the current madness.

But the idea of persistent callers trying to enforce unwanted medical procedures reminds me of: Monty Python's Live Organ Transplants.

I can understand people becoming brain washed by watching or listening to the M.S.M and nothing else. Driving around the country as I do for work, If I'm not listening to a C.D then it's Radio four or five live. to hear the constant stream of so called "experts" I'm not surprised so many people have swallowed this covid hoax hook, line and sinker. Then I get home and I get the truth from people on this forum and U.K column news as well as the D.I web site. Keeps me sane. Usually refer people to U.K column news if I get the chance. These days it's not long before any conversation gets round to covid. Just keep praying the truth will come out into the main stream one day and Johnson, Hancock and many others are forced to face up to their crimes against humanity. I can hear them now blubbing "He made me do it".  "I was only following orders". "I didn't know I was being lied to". And of coarse the M.S.M demanding they are all imprisoned for a very long time, because they were only repeating what they had been told by the government and the "experts". 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, banjo dog said:

blubbing "He made me do it".  "I was only following orders". "I didn't know I was being lied to". And of coarse the M.S.M demanding they are all imprisoned for a very long time, because they were only repeating what they had been told by the government and the "experts". 

...or/and...     'official sources'

2 hours ago, Sexpistol50 said:

I think they can only take you off their registry if your abusive or have moved out the area. I was offered the flu vaccine and had repeated text messages I never replied and I was never taken off their practice registry. 

I haven't had any flu vaccine and rarely get colds. If I do, it's more of a run-down couple of days. I was messaged about the flu jab last week as a presumable first step to impose the other. I decided just not to respond. No need to spell it out. There is no way I would consent to proceedures that I believe weakens immunity in the long term. As a 10 year old I recall kicking a dentist in the stomach when they still had gas and not cocaine. Of course, I'm a fair bit stronger now than back then.

2 hours ago, skitzorat said:

I haven't investigated the legitimacy of this "data dump" source that this woman explains as she presents it in this video - but it sure is one hell of a lot of documentation/reports in it to create a hoax for the small amount of people globally who will actually see it presented.

I've gotten the feeling from the vast majority of people on this site that we can instinctively know when something truly is BS and when something looks legit....Its horrifying to see it (the confinement and torture of thousands of children to 'milk' like bears for their bile) as raw data like this when we know it goes on...  I believe whats presented in this video is most likely truthful 

https://pedoempire.org/video-2825-data-dump-adrenochrome-paper-trail/

(screenshots below as an example because clip wont populate here)

1673102956_Screenshot2021-02-02081942.png.132a12e578ade2980c4f529a40e68b9f.png

388373212_Screenshot2021-02-02082027.png.72e71c711f36b8b56a2624cb1e5c0131.png

image.png.e5572a83192896957680b5e3fe68c3b3.png

Here is an interesting letter being sent to 1,100 superintendents in California, these are the people who execute the policy on the California board of Education - which is the school systems primary governing body.
  (similar to School Govenors here in the UK)  (I might be incorrect here - but think this is the closest thing we have to superintendents)

The point of the letter is to inform them that at no point is anyone allowed to do a pcr test of a child WITHOUT voluntary permission, it also outlines the very clear REAL science, law and policy too.

I hope this will be of help to anyone in the UK considering sending their child back to school when/if they ever open again.

Still a really great and very professional letter to send to headteachers and governors alike here in the UK.  (after a quick ammendment to issues specific to the uk rather than the usa)  But a really great template.

Please copy and share:

Found here:
https://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2021/01/31/emergency-use-auhorization-products-such-as-the-rt-pcr-test-and-covid-vaccine-cannot-be-mandated/

and here for the letter - although this link is also on the above page too:
https://ca.childrenshealthdefense.org/home-page/childrens-health-defense-california-chapter-sends-letter-to-all-california-superintendents-regarding-medical-ethics-emergency-use-products-voluntary-testing-vaccine-safety/ 

Here it is:  (sorry it's a long one - I've only put about half of it on here)

image.png.aed0645613050c0903cc762d014228da.png
image.png.cb49ac6154c769efc8537d623b69fdfe.png
image.png.6c46d3bf39ba14a34f856c109c4363ac.png
image.png.a2f12816d2febf49a361501ef5482849.png
image.png.4df165f1641adfadc3fbfdf63789e9cb.png
image.png.a1b2851077c4afbfc880ecfb73c140ef.png
image.png.5d26d09fa998e858303e21d2400e082c.png

and on it goes....  VERY COMPREHENSIVE, but a pretty good one I think?  (I'm only about two thirds of the way in so far)    00-err.

add pics of letter
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Morpheus said:

Don't answer the door to them. I won't be. I just read that:

Tens of thousands of people will be tested in a door-to-door “two-week sprint” to halt the spread of the South African coronavirus variant as cases were found across England.

Squads of health officials, firefighters and volunteers have been established to deliver and collect PCR test kits door-to-door and mobile testing units will be sent to each area.

The health secretary, Matt Hancock, said that cases indicating community transmission were discovered in eight areas from Surrey in the south of England to Sefton in Lancashire.

Labour said the “deeply worrying” news bolstered the argument for closing UK borders and enforcing hotel quarantine for all new arrivals.

Hancock ordered testing of around 80,000 residents in postcode areas where cases were found which did not originate from travel.

Very presumptuous that people will just open their doors and allow then to stuff cotton buds down their noses and throats!

And if "cases did not originate from travel" then were did they come from? I don't think anyone from South Africa has been to Lancashire recently! This smells of b-s. 

• Like 1

Captain Tom is in hospital with the dreaded covid and is being treated for pneumonia. I don't give much for the old boy's chances but, apparently, his family is allowed to be with him. I thought this was banned?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/feb/01/captain-sir-tom-moore-joined-by-family-in-hospital-after-covid-diagnosis

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lady Baynham said:

At 26.08 in the video,an address is given Medimmune UK Ltd,Liverpool L24 9JW  A quick serch on google maps gves this address as an industrial unit.Also housing Astra Zeneneca

Wow! FK me it does too! Well done you!  .... the plot thickens!

and this was released earlier on in 2020 before Astra Zeneneca became a household name, so to speak.

I would say even little bits like that further add to the authenticity of what is being presented in all that paperwork... all typed on a type-writer too! The extraordinary amount of time and effort to create a hoax of paperwork like that... very suspicious and makes me feel sick to the stomach.

But people who aren't in denial about such hideous activities shouldn't shy away from the material that makes your heart bleed.

image.png.bfe41f02e3edb2e49e0b458b2d557d95.png

• Like 1

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic