Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

2 hours ago, shadowmoon said:

main  adrenachrome producers.?

I haven't investigated the legitimacy of this "data dump" source that this woman explains as she presents it in this video - but it sure is one hell of a lot of documentation/reports in it to create a hoax for the small amount of people globally who will actually see it presented.

I've gotten the feeling from the vast majority of people on this site that we can instinctively know when something truly is BS and when something looks legit....Its horrifying to see it (the confinement and torture of thousands of children to 'milk' like bears for their bile) as raw data like this when we know it goes on...  I believe whats presented in this video is most likely truthful 

https://pedoempire.org/video-2825-data-dump-adrenochrome-paper-trail/

(screenshots below as an example because clip wont populate here)

1673102956_Screenshot2021-02-02081942.png.132a12e578ade2980c4f529a40e68b9f.png

388373212_Screenshot2021-02-02082027.png.72e71c711f36b8b56a2624cb1e5c0131.png

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

before covid you could keep booking appointments and not turning up theyd soon fk you off their list

if you get a letter or text asking you to have a flu jab you haven't actually made an appointment so you can ignore them afaik.

4 minutes ago, Ergo Storm said:

So let's summarise this

lets not :)

Post off topic again .... and action will be taken (take that as you want mate)

The information in this thread is too important to be trolled .... end of story.

11 hours ago, shadowmoon said:

Sorry if this has already been covered,  but I swear the Captain Sir Tom entity had their vaccination  a couple of weeks ago? Tried to look it up and it's all gone, so I am imagining it or it's been wiped?

I think it was wiped. 

Same thing happened to me when I tried to share the video of the health minister of Ontario, Canada getting the jab. It was done with the media present and it was so fake and obvious that she never got the vaccine, now for some reason that video is nowhere to be found... 

The internet is really bad around the world these days, everything seems to disappear overnight, really weird.  🤔

3 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

my fully frightened mother had the letter for the jab she going to have it.

my father who was saying hes not having it all of a sudden says hes having it too

the power of the media is too strong

fuck it

I know the feeling Bam, my Mrs and her Nan have had it. Breaks my heart, but we journey alone, it's not up to us to make others not do what they want. You can only make your own decisions. 

Edited by Morpheus
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

my fully frightened mother had the letter for the jab she going to have it.

my father who was saying hes not having it all of a sudden says hes having it too

the power of the media is too strong

fuck it

If they have it they must isolate for a week after.

Just now, wideawake said:

I think it was wiped. 

Same thing happened to me when I tried to share the video of the health minister of Ontario, Canada getting the jab. It was done with the media present and it was so fake and obvious that she never got the vaccine, now for some reason that video is nowhere to be found... 

The internet is really bad around the world these days, everything seems to disappear overnight, really weird.  🤔

Hmm...weird one, isn't it!

Gaslighting or Mandela effect? 

1 minute ago, wideawake said:

I think it was wiped. 

I would think he should be considering mummification at this stage. Not a vaccine.

From what I’ve seen on here and researched separately, Canada seems up the creek so to speak.

Shame an awesome country with incredible beauty being destroyed by psychos.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, wideawake said:

I think it was wiped. 

It gets like " Am I imagining my memories?"

No paper trail is left either.

2 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

My Mrs didn't and I don't think she was told either. 

1 minute ago, zArk said:

Heh

The more people comply and go along the more rules and orders they are given

I'm  going on an article I saw earlier today. 

For the first week after the vaccine your white blood cells drop dramatically leaving you  wide open to infection, especially  bad for the elderly folk.

The Gov neglected to mention this.

51 minutes ago, Liberty said:

Something to think about. They definitely feed off emotions. You’ve got to guard them. 

I also think it's a misnomer to call them alien. That implies that they exist "out there", there is no out there. Only here. Just on a different frequency which is not visible by the 5 senses.

11 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

I would think he should be considering mummification at this stage. Not a vaccine.

From what I’ve seen on here and researched separately, Canada seems up the creek so to speak.

Shame an awesome country with incredible beauty being destroyed by psychos.

The Health Sinister is a she.

... without a paddle.  😟

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic