Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Fluke said:

Just spoke to an elderly relative whos friend (85) has been told by her 2 sons (ones an ambulancr driver) and the other works in the nhs (doesn't know the occupation) not to leave the house because of the new strain. So now she is only walking up and down her house for exercise. 

 

Apparently and i did try to prove her people are coming house to house to test residents in Kent and maidstone area. 

 

I asked who would be doing this and who do they work for and she didn't know. 

 

Sorry this is just word of mouth. Will try and find the facts. 

They are going round parts of Surrey and Herts for door to door testing. There are other areas I forget. Starts this Friday.

I'm  in herts they can sod off lol.

Edited by shadowmoon
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Fluke said:

Just spoke to an elderly relative whos friend (85) has been told by her 2 sons (ones an ambulancr driver) and the other works in the nhs (doesn't know the occupation) not to leave the house because of the new strain. So now she is only walking up and down her house for exercise. 

 

Apparently and i did try to prove her people are coming house to house to test residents in Kent and maidstone area. 

 

I asked who would be doing this and who do they work for and she didn't know. 

 

Sorry this is just word of mouth. Will try and find the facts. 

It’s the army. 400 have been deployed to Trusts. They e already been doing it so it will be them. They’ll probably be in NHS uniform. 
 

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/uk-england-55726112

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, shadowmoon said:

They are going round parts of Surrey and Herts for door to door testing. There are other areas I forget. Starts this Friday.

I'm  in herts they can sod off lol.

I've already had a meeting In the consortium with members of my household to make sure they don't comply and I will be stern 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Fluke said:

Just spoke to an elderly relative whos friend (85) has been told by her 2 sons (ones an ambulancr driver) and the other works in the nhs (doesn't know the occupation) not to leave the house because of the new strain. So now she is only walking up and down her house for exercise. 

 

Apparently and i did try to prove her people are coming house to house to test residents in Kent and maidstone area. 

 

I asked who would be doing this and who do they work for and she didn't know. 

 

Sorry this is just word of mouth. Will try and find the facts. 

 

Fuck all evidence of this new variant or if its more deadly.

Something new to terrorize the people with..to cover up the vaccine deaths.

If this deadly strain was about hospitals would be rammed, which isnt happening.

We have a fear pandemic going on for sure.

So called cases are declining also.

Only the elderly are suddenly dying.

 

EtJSc8KW4AUzi-X?format=png&name=medium

EtKWzusXcAQffBv?format=jpg&name=large

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, HAARPING_On said:

 

I was also thinking of the "carrot dangling" scenario relating to mind control, possibly as a cover for something else that is happening today that they don't want us to see... Get everyone focusing on the slightest whiff of the possibility of coming out of lockdown while in the background something else is being done... keep a look out for other "minor" news items that aren't front page news today... 

 

Like specific Post Codes in England being singled out for stay at home measures and testing?

 

The neighbourhoods being targeted are:

  • W7, N17 and CR4 in London
  • WS2 in Walsall
  • ME15 in Maidstone, Kent
  • PR9 in Southport
  • EN10 in Broxbourne, Hertfordshire
  • GU21 in Woking

Appealing to residents of these postcodes, Mr Hancock said: "It is imperative that you stay at home, and that you get a test, even if you don't have symptoms.

 

"This is so important so that we can break the chains of the transmission of this new (South African) variant, and we've got to bring this virus to heel."

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

 

Fuck all evidence of this new variant or if its more deadly.

Something new to terrorize the people with..to cover up the vaccine deaths.

If this deadly strain was about hospitals would be rammed, which isnt happening.

We have a fear pandemic going on for sure.

So called cases are declining also.

Only the elderly are suddenly dying.

 

EtJSc8KW4AUzi-X?format=png&name=medium

EtKWzusXcAQffBv?format=jpg&name=large

 

Yes indeed. Out of likes thanks for the stats mate. Facts don't matter anymore of course. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Sexpistol50 said:

I think they can only take you off their registry if your abusive or have moved out the area. I was offered the flu vaccine and had repeated text messages I never replied and I was never taken off their practice registry. 

 

i agree they want patients on the list who don't want to use their services they still get a fee for you being on their list.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, shadowmoon said:

main  adrenachrome producers.?

I haven't investigated the legitimacy of this "data dump" source that this woman explains as she presents it in this video - but it sure is one hell of a lot of documentation/reports in it to create a hoax for the small amount of people globally who will actually see it presented.

 

I've gotten the feeling from the vast majority of people on this site that we can instinctively know when something truly is BS and when something looks legit....Its horrifying to see it (the confinement and torture of thousands of children to 'milk' like bears for their bile) as raw data like this when we know it goes on...  I believe whats presented in this video is most likely truthful 

 

https://pedoempire.org/video-2825-data-dump-adrenochrome-paper-trail/

 

(screenshots below as an example because clip wont populate here)

1673102956_Screenshot2021-02-02081942.png.132a12e578ade2980c4f529a40e68b9f.png

388373212_Screenshot2021-02-02082027.png.72e71c711f36b8b56a2624cb1e5c0131.png

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

before covid you could keep booking appointments and not turning up theyd soon fk you off their list

 

 

if you get a letter or text asking you to have a flu jab you haven't actually made an appointment so you can ignore them afaik.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Ergo Storm said:

So let's summarise this

 

lets not :)

 

Post off topic again .... and action will be taken (take that as you want mate)

The information in this thread is too important to be trolled .... end of story.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, shadowmoon said:

Sorry if this has already been covered,  but I swear the Captain Sir Tom entity had their vaccination  a couple of weeks ago? Tried to look it up and it's all gone, so I am imagining it or it's been wiped?

 

I think it was wiped. 

Same thing happened to me when I tried to share the video of the health minister of Ontario, Canada getting the jab. It was done with the media present and it was so fake and obvious that she never got the vaccine, now for some reason that video is nowhere to be found... 

The internet is really bad around the world these days, everything seems to disappear overnight, really weird.  🤔

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

my fully frightened mother had the letter for the jab she going to have it.

my father who was saying hes not having it all of a sudden says hes having it too

 

the power of the media is too strong

fuck it

I know the feeling Bam, my Mrs and her Nan have had it. Breaks my heart, but we journey alone, it's not up to us to make others not do what they want. You can only make your own decisions. 

Edited by Morpheus
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

my fully frightened mother had the letter for the jab she going to have it.

my father who was saying hes not having it all of a sudden says hes having it too

 

the power of the media is too strong

fuck it

If they have it they must isolate for a week after.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...