Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

14 minutes ago, Mr H said:

Take this message however you like. But I'm going to give it anyway...

This is a David Icke forum right. So I presume you guys respect and believe in the man and his message. 

What has he told us about human sacrifice? Why do they do it? So these fking alien fcks can feed and get high on the adrenochrome. You understand. This is not a story this is actually real.

What is adrenochrome? chemical compound derived from adrenaline. A souped up version right and upgrade.

How often do they do these sacrifices? Get this A Grade gear? Every now and then right.

So how do you think they satiate they hunger the rest of the day? 

Could it possibly be from adrenaline? Or the energies of the chemical? It has the same content. And what about cortisol? This is produced from the adrenal gland. Could this be a food source also? Derived from the same place right......

What does stress, depression, negative emotions, FEAR do?

It produces these same chemicals!!

This is their bread and butter food source.

We're all living 24/7 in these emotions especially in these times, they're having a bloody feeding frenzy..... this is why people are becoming ill.

Solution: to be on your guard 24 fking 7 for any negative emotions, do not entertain those fkers at all. Do not watch violent films, negative songs, be around negative people, lets stop writing about our problems and focus on the solutions.

Lets not feed these fkers anymore....

Now I am normally a rational person, and what I have just said puts me in the realm of "out there nutter" - but I have my reasons for saying it and take it, laugh at it as you like.

Peace my brothers.

Fight or fRight "reptilian mode."

According to Abram Hoffer..Adrenochrome is released when people have psychotic attacks or traumatised.

Fits in with the Archon recycling theory.

Schizo society..

Monster Inc.

Funny coz Niacin & Vitc is a preventative against the covid fear virus.

And patients low in vitd3 "sunlight" immune is more susceptible.

Maybe to help stop attacks?

Someone told me switching your tv off helps too.

Fits in with the 5g as well, but all these theories I wouldnt repeat elsewhere.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7428453/

People can say im talking shite, but all these Covidians in the street to me look clearly possessed.

Edited by oddsnsods
  • Like 2

On 1/31/2021 at 4:55 PM, oddsnsods said:

They haven't inoculated anyone in that country before, for a virus to evolve, it would have to take time after the 1st round of jabs.

Its total nonsense, like the "deadly mutation".

They are trying to cover their arse as their vaccine offers no immunity, which they promised..so they can claim you will need a revised top up.

And the vaccine is killing people.

Back to my earlier comment:

The main media outlets:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9209803/People-weak-immune-systems-breeding-grounds-new-coronavirus-variants.html

are now picking up on the issue of people with weak immune systems creating new variants.

The difference in past pandemics is that strains of the disease that were more lethal would not spread. Similarly, the less harmful strains that produce fewer symptoms and which would displace nastier strains by giving immunity were allowed to spread. 

Right now we are locking down the milder strains in people with strong immune systems and incubating more lethal ones in hospitals and care homes by effectively evolving them inside those with weak immune systems who are kept going beyond their natural extent.

Basically lockdown is now the cause of the virus and not the cure.

Edited by Mikhail Liebestein
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

I joked about it in the past few months because I never thought people would start putting bags over their head. 

Untitled.jpg

Let's hope it's not a bag for life .

I remember when I was a teenager when it rained I would sometimes roll up a plastic bag and make it into a cap for my head , I used to get strange looks but it did stop me getting soaked 😂

29 minutes ago, Mr H said:

This is a David Icke forum right. So I presume you guys respect and believe in the man and his message. 

What has he told us about human sacrifice? Why do they do it? So these fking alien fcks can feed and get high on the adrenochrome. You understand. This is not a story this is actually real.

What is adrenochrome? chemical compound derived from adrenaline. A souped up version right and upgrade.

How often do they do these sacrifices? Get this A Grade gear? Every now and then right.

Could it possibly be from adrenaline? Or the energies of the chemical? It has the same content. And what about cortisol? This is produced from the adrenal gland. Could this be a food source also? Derived from the same place right......

We're all living 24/7 in these emotions especially in these times, they're having a bloody feeding frenzy..... this is why people are becoming ill.

Solution: to be on your guard 24 fking 7 for any negative emotions, do not entertain those fkers at all. Do not watch violent films, negative songs, be around negative people, lets stop writing about our problems and focus on the solutions.

Now I am normally a rational person, and what I have just said puts me in the realm of "out there nutter" - but I have my reasons for saying it and take it, laugh at it as you like.

Peace my brothers.

I heard said Pfizer are one of the main  adrenachrome producers.?

Could this GMO sar-cov-2 cocktail be killing elderly people and their deaths only blamed on the virus they are meant to be protecting against. If the vaccine works then why would people die from covid or any death after the vaccine? It seems silly for them to make the argument that people dying after the vaccine is not related to the vaccine. No surprise the UK is still registering no vaccine related deaths because they are refusing to even consider the possibility. 

Edited by SimonTV
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Mikhail Liebestein said:

The main media outlets:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9209803/People-weak-immune-systems-breeding-grounds-new-coronavirus-variants.html

are now picking up on the issue of people with wesk immune systems cresting new variants.

The difference in past pandemics is that strains of the disease that were more lethal would not spread. Similarly, the less harmful strains that produce fewer symptoms and which would displace nastier strains by giving immunity were allowed to spread. 

Right now we are locking down the milder strains in people with strong immune systems and incubating more lethal ones in hospitals and care homes by effectively evolving them inside those with weak immune systems who are kept going beyond their natural extent.

Question?

Does this negate the liability exemption of drugs firms? I assume that only covers people receiving the vaccine, not third parties injured by mutations they have triggered?

Edited by Mikhail Liebestein

Just now, Mikhail Liebestein said:

The main media outlets:

are now picking up on the issue of people with wesk immune systems cresting new variants.

Agreed, accept its not a pandemic, WHO changed the meaning of that during swine flu hoax. Like they changed definition of herd immunity.

Vaccines will only further weaken the immune in old peeps, tho agreed & make a breeding ground for nastier nastys.👍

Wearing masks, lockdown, social distancing.

Maybe these tactics will bring about a real pandemic in the near future.

Not to mention messing with peoples immune via messenger jabs.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SimonTV said:

Could this GMO sar-cov-2 cocktail be killing elderly people and their deaths only blamed on the virus they are meant to be protecting against. If the vaccine works then why would people die from covid or any death after the vaccine? It seems silly for them to make the argument that people dying after the vaccine is not related to the vaccine. No surprise the UK is still registering no vaccine related deaths because they are refusing to even consider the possibility. 

The vaccine  knocks your immune system flat for the first week, leaving you wide open to other infections. 

(This was reported on today's UK column news.)

Just now, shadowmoon said:

The vaccine  knocks your immune system flat for the first week, leaving you wide open to other infections. 

(This was reported on today's UK column news.)

knocks immune system aka killing people?

On 1/25/2021 at 9:57 PM, Shining-one said:

I received a letter today to suggest an opportunity to get vaccinated at my doctor's. Snag is I haven't seen a doctor in years. 

I just bin the letters from NHS about flu jabs, testing for cancer and so on. So just bin the letter, don't bother responding. Apparently if you fail to respond for long enough, the practice deregisters you. I do use NHS for hearing aids (but that comes from hospital) so I'll see if that happens. Don' even know who my NHS doctor is

40 minutes ago, Mr H said:

Peace my brothers.

Something to think about. They definitely feed off emotions. You’ve got to guard them. 

Just spoke to an elderly relative whos friend (85) has been told by her 2 sons (ones an ambulancr driver) and the other works in the nhs (doesn't know the occupation) not to leave the house because of the new strain. So now she is only walking up and down her house for exercise. 

Apparently and i did try to prove her people are coming house to house to test residents in Kent and maidstone area. 

I asked who would be doing this and who do they work for and she didn't know. 

Sorry this is just word of mouth. Will try and find the facts. 

5 minutes ago, k_j_evans said:

I just bin the letters from NHS about flu jabs, testing for cancer and so on. So just bin the letter, don't bother responding. Apparently if you fail to respond for long enough, the practice deregisters you. I do use NHS for hearing aids (but that comes from hospital) so I'll see if that happens. Don' even know who my NHS doctor is

I think they can only take you off their registry if your abusive or have moved out the area. I was offered the flu vaccine and had repeated text messages I never replied and I was never taken off their practice registry. 

2 minutes ago, Fluke said:

Just spoke to an elderly relative whos friend (85) has been told by her 2 sons (ones an ambulancr driver) and the other works in the nhs (doesn't know the occupation) not to leave the house because of the new strain. So now she is only walking up and down her house for exercise. 

Apparently and i did try to prove her people are coming house to house to test residents in Kent and maidstone area. 

They are going round parts of Surrey and Herts for door to door testing. There are other areas I forget. Starts this Friday.

I'm  in herts they can sod off lol.

Edited by shadowmoon

1 minute ago, Fluke said:

It’s the army. 400 have been deployed to Trusts. They e already been doing it so it will be them. They’ll probably be in NHS uniform. 

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/uk-england-55726112

1 minute ago, shadowmoon said:

They are going round parts of Surrey and Herts for door to door testing. There are other areas I forget. Starts this Friday.

I'm  in herts they can sod off lol.

I've already had a meeting In the consortium with members of my household to make sure they don't comply and I will be stern 

• Like 1