Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

9 hours ago, FrankVitali said:
END - FURLOUGH - NOW Then let’s see what happens? Watch the sheep shit themselves and call bullshit on it all. Because, at the moment, they’re prostituting our freedom to a corrupt Government.

I agree with you here @FrankVitali, these businesses are prostituting our freedom, I would love for the Government to stop this Furlough, but I can't see this happening any time soon.

Can't these businesses see what they are doing, this makes me so mad :classic_angry:

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, shadowmoon said:

Sorry if this has already been covered,  but I swear the Captain Sir Tom entity had their vaccination  a couple of weeks ago? Tried to look it up and it's all gone, so I am imagining it or it's been wiped?

He’s definitely had it. They’ve moved into lower age groups now and the darling of the NHS would have been at the front of the queue. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Liberty said:

People don’t respond well to “I told you so” and we do need them to respond 

It's never going to happen for many, even when they are being herded off to the health and safety camps in their masks.

"Chairman Boris is right, covid is real."

26 minutes ago, Liberty said:

He’s definitely had it. They’ve moved into lower age groups now and the darling of the NHS would have been at the front of the queue. 

He did have it. I remember the feeling of repulsion that one of their poster boys from the early days of the 'Save the NHS' campaign had completed his mission with the jab.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-55884275

'Analysis: Growing vaccine stockpiles suggest years of jabs ahead.'

'The UK's stockpile of vaccines is growing and growing. A new order of 40 million additional doses of the Valneva vaccine takes the total being provided to Britain by the French company to 100 million. The doses will be delivered between 2022 and 2025. That’s because this vaccine is still in its early clinical trials - but it's also a sign that the government is preparing for injections to be given annually, potentially for years and years.'

Edited by numnuts
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, zarkov said:

I'd just like to make a recommendation to those who do feel the weight of depression during this time.

It isn't much but it sometimes can help.

HOLD YOUR HEAD UP HIGH

it changes your outlook/perspective. I read a few years ago that it can have a a positive impact and when you think about it, it makes sense.

Stooping or looking down continually causes neck tension >> anxiety, serving to magnify the mental trauma these gaslightling bastards are intent on dishing out.

Self explanatory I know, but sometimes we (the collective "we" not the commy "we") forget with all this kerfuffle.

Regarding the end time horrors just spoken of by Christ, He said:

"And when these things begin to come to pass, then LOOK UP, and LIFT UP YOUR HEADS; for your redemption is near"

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, alexa said:

Shocking fight at London Sainsbury's puts one worker in hospital as another woman is slapped in the face and a man is arrested

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9207635/Man-arrested-fight-London-Sainsburys.html

Well you know what they say......import the third world, become the third world.

Probably only a matter if time before machete fights over the last fresh baguette.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, shadowmoon said:

Sorry if this has already been covered,  but I swear the Captain Sir Tom entity had their vaccination  a couple of weeks ago? Tried to look it up and it's all gone, so I am imagining it or it's been wiped?

I thought so too and searched it, but found no trace of any such story about the Captain being vaxxed.

30 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

Well you know what they say......import the third world, become the third world.

Probably only a matter if time before machete fights over the last fresh baguette.

The dude obviously hasn't attended gender equality classes yet. He still discriminates against women by slapping them instead of punching. Haven't you learned son, that's archaic masculine patriarchal thinking? Women and men must be assaulted equally. By not punching the female and only punching the males, you are being sexist.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Velma said:

I thought so too and searched it, but found no trace of any such story about the Captain being vaxxed.

It's very weird.?

All I see are "he couldn't have it as he had pnuemonia medicine stories." 

Also the story he now has covid seems a bit arse backwards.

As an example my dad had flu which developed into pnuemonia (because as they told us) his immunity was  weakened due to the flu.

But now you get the pnuemonia then you get the flu after.?

12 hours ago, Macnamara said:

we really need to keep hammering this home because as people start to drop over time due to the injections causing 'immune enhancement' the government and the complicit corporate media will try and spin it to claim that it is a new 'mutated strain' or a new virus altogether to keep people believing in the bogeyman

we need people to see that the jabs themselves ARE the bioweapon

I’ve been saying this for ages, and if you look around there’s growing evidence to suggest that what is being injected is the equivalent of an “operating system” which will prompt triggered reactions from people in the future given certain “environmental” circumstances.

I’m feeling particularly apprehensive today: my Dad goes for his COVID jab later despite my best efforts  to warn him of the dangers. Unfortunately he’s a "died in the wool" BBC watcher and Guardian reader and believes everything he is told from those sources. Other family members are also onboard with the scam and have actively encouraged him to go and get jabbed.

I’ll update with any developments if they happen.

11 hours ago, Illmatic said:

image.jpeg.907dfdad976a3d0d47665e8c8d2e2956.jpeg

That image just about sums up the plan: keep the plebs and SMEs happy with what is basically monopoly money, until the system is nicely broken and there is no way back.

Absolutely bang on with that.

End furlough, watch the redundancies start and watch a complete 180 degree turnaround - these idiots on furlough have been too stupid to realise they've been bought off big time by a bunch of spivs in Westminster.