Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

Vaccine delivery info:  (this isn't recent  covid19 info - just generic vaccine stuff I found regarding vaccine administration)
 

vaccpic.jpg

Found here:
http://www.wales.nhs.uk/sitesplus/documents/861/UK best practice guidance vacc admin 2001.pdf

EDIT:  I JUst noted it says wales on the link, probably the same for england too?  And, sorry for the shit photos, I was in a hurry didn't realise how bad they are.
 

cvacc2cdfkljpg.jpg

 

Edited by sickofallthebollocks
add linkto page
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Captainlove said:

Just spoken to my friend who told me his sister and niece have both been really unwell with what they think is CV1984 recently. Now what is going around then?Is it a nasty flu or is CV real?

Im not trolling just want a answer. Any sensible answers please.

 

Depends on the symptoms. My hayfever has been awful today, nose stuffy, sneezing, dry eyes and feeling a bit under the weather. Could it be the that?  Its  been ongoing for a few weeks but today its worse from the rain i think. People dont usually get flu like illness this time of year, especially if they are getting out into the sun.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

Are they not evil?

 

Let's just say that God provided us with everything we need. Therefore everything is good in the eyes of the God. It's us who keeps complaining that we haven't been given a lottery win or whatever we want. If you watched the Lucifer video I posted in that thread, you will understand.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, Jode said:

That's interesting.... seen as the tests are up to 80% wrong? Also wasnt the recent Beijing outbreak at a market....the corono was found on the salmon???? (Not sure if said salmon had any symptoms the papers didnt say ?) so where are we heading now? You can catch it from food?

 

The salmon was bludgeoned to death but on the death certificate it said "COVID"

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, chocomel said:

 

Let's just say that God provided us with everything we need. Therefore everything is good in the eyes of the God. It's us who keeps complaining that we haven't been given a lottery win or whatever we want. If you watched the Lucifer video I posted in that thread, you will understand.

 

 

Sounds religious.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, zArk said:

reads very passionate but i dont agree with this
a government exists to serve the people ...... to protect can turn very dangerous.

 

Exactly. Whenever you hear 'security' or 'protection' for the people, alarm should be ringing.

To have security is to have limitation for example. It's coming from fear base, when in fact you should KNOW that something WILL work out i.e. knowing, faith.

Whatever you fear, you attract so why not have faith and let it come to you?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

It also talks about judging righteously, definitely a confusing one.

 

Because it is meant to confuse you so that you will never get it! Irony....

 

The bible, Hollywood movies, all put out there to mislead you and they have indeed succeeded in dividing black and white to conquer you.

Those who can see the game hover above it and watch it like an outsider. There are hierachy in so called good and evil, they are work together.

You are supposed to go above the 3D and once you master...go beyond good vs evil then you can exit 3D. May be serve in 5D as Boddisatvas....aka lesser angels, guardian angels whatever you want to call.

 

I thought we wanted unity.... You can't reach unity if you are still up against good vs evil. Does that make sense?

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, chocomel said:

 

Because it is meant to confuse you so that you will never get it! Irony....

 

The bible, Hollywood movies, all put out there to mislead you and they have indeed succeeded in dividing black and white to conquer you.

Those who can see the game hover above it and watch it like an outsider. There are hierachy in so called good and evil, they are work together.

You are supposed to go above the 3D and once you master...go beyond good vs evil then you can exit 3D. May be serve in 5D as Boddisatvas....aka lesser angels, guardian angels whatever you want to call.

 

I thought we wanted unity.... You can't reach unity if you are still up against good vs evil. Does that make sense?

 

 

 

 

Hollywood and the Bible seem to be in conflict. The Bible is a collection of books and I mainly just follow Christ and the New Testament. Not that I can prove he is real, but the idea of Christ is still a good role model in my opinion. I'm not sure what you mean about not being able to reach unity if we're up against good vs evil either. Do you mean I should unite with evil?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@chocomel

 

I'm not quite sure what you mean about going beyond good vs evil. I shall have to look into that. Some Buddhist teachings does interest me, but I'm not sure I'm ready to swap one weak religion for another. Where has Buddihism got Tibetans for example? Seems like it's similar to the turn the other cheek stuff in Christianity.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

@chocomel

 

I'm not quite sure what you mean about going beyond good vs evil. I shall have to look into that. Some Buddhist teachings does interest me, but I'm not sure I'm ready to swap one weak religion for another. Where has Buddihism got Tibetans for example? Seems like it's similar to the turn the other cheek stuff in Christianity.

 

It's not Buddhism. If anything it's African in origin as well as Hinduism and others which I'm not gonna mention, according to their thinking, there is no evil and I agree with this.

But it goes like this. IF you have a cancer, you need to be thankful. If you have an enemy, you need to be appreciative. As I said, it was beautifully explained in the video I mentioned.

It's all about keeping the vibration high. The teaching is of high nature and it may be that you are not ready to receive yet but many people who have gone through immense difficulty like burn victims or rape victims etc..... have said they are appreciative of what happened and would not change anything. I know these people have experienced the transformation.

If you can't laugh at unfavourable situation, situation you dislike...then you are not there yet. It is alchemy.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

Hollywood and the Bible seem to be in conflict. The Bible is a collection of books and I mainly just follow Christ and the New Testament. Not that I can prove he is real, but the idea of Christ is still a good role model in my opinion. I'm not sure what you mean about not being able to reach unity if we're up against good vs evil either. Do you mean I should unite with evil?

 

You already have both good and evil within you so there is nothing that you need to unite. It is how you think about those. Good vs Evil is very 3D, dualistic mentality. With those way of thinking, you cannot access other higher dimension simply because those kind of thinking acts as filtre. Imagine the Yin & Yang black and white circular symbol. The dark contains light and vice versa. You have both and depending on the situation your good natured act, your well meaning act of kindness could actually be detrimental to the receiver. It all depends on the perspective. An examle would be....a serial murderer. You think that he is certainly a bad guy but he still has speck of light in him. He probably loves/loved someone, even if it's love for his mother and he doesn't kill 24/7 even if he is a serial. He was born in this world so there must have been some good quality worthy of life here. You don't know what lessons he is bringing to other people such as victim's family. Some family member even visits the killer in prison. So from a higher perspective you can't tell. Obviously, you are not going to start killing people because it's not your path and if you did, you need to know that you are sacrificing a lot but if that is your path then you will do. I can tell from my own experiences.

 

Listen to Man in the Mirror by Michael Jackson.

You don't change people. When you change, that moment it clicks and changes the attitude of all the players around you.

This is how it works.

You guys are trying to change the politicians, the normies. You are focusing and trying to change the outer world when in fact, each individuals need to change then you will affect the world.

I notice so many people are writing sentences to bring vibration down and if you want to lift people up then you need to start paying attention to what you say.

I guess that my words are like a fiction...it's just something that I wrote and you don't know if it's true or not. So individual needs to get it through experience then it is yours.

 

Edited by chocomel
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, chocomel said:

 

You already have both good and evil within you so there is nothing that you need to unite. It is how you think about those. Good vs Evil is very 3D, dualistic mentality. With those way of thinking, you cannot access other higher dimension simply because those kind of thinking acts as filtre. Imagine the Yin & Yang black and white circular symbol. The dark contains light and vice versa. You have both and depending on the situation your good natured act, your well meaning act of kindness could actually be detrimental to the receiver. It all depends on the perspective. An examle would be....a serial murderer. You think that he is certainly a bad guy but he still has speck of light in him. He probably loves/loved someone, even if it's love for his mother and he doesn't kill 24/7 even if he is a serial. He was born in this world so there must have been some good quality worthy of life here. You don't know what lessons he is bringing to other people such as victim's family. Some family member even visits the killer in prison. So from a higher perspective you can't tell. Obviously, you are not going to start killing people because it's not your path and if you did, you need to know that you are sacrificing a lot but if that is your path then you will do. I can tell from my own experiences.

 

Listen to Man in the Mirror by Michael Jackson.

You don't change people. When you change, that moment it clicks and changes the attitude of all the players around you.

This is how it works.

You guys are trying to change the politicians, the normies. You are focusing and trying to change the outer world when in fact, each individuals need to change then you will affect the world.

I notice so many people are writing sentences to bring vibration down and if you want to lift people up then you need to start paying attention to what you say.

I guess that my words are like a fiction...it's just something that I wrote and you don't know if it's true or not. So individual needs to get it through experience then it is yours.

 

 

That's an interesting and stimulating way of putting it. To think in only limiting terms of polemics, binary or duality of nature  -  can limit and trap. Admittedly, this duality of nature is being flung at us with full force presently and is a challenging situation to accept with grace. Nature always finds balance though, so the future is both dark and bright. ;)

 

Edited by zarkov
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, chocomel said:

 

You already have both good and evil within you so there is nothing that you need to unite. It is how you think about those. Good vs Evil is very 3D, dualistic mentality. With those way of thinking, you cannot access other higher dimension simply because those kind of thinking acts as filtre. Imagine the Yin & Yang black and white circular symbol. The dark contains light and vice versa. You have both and depending on the situation your good natured act, your well meaning act of kindness could actually be detrimental to the receiver. It all depends on the perspective. An examle would be....a serial murderer. You think that he is certainly a bad guy but he still has speck of light in him. He probably loves/loved someone, even if it's love for his mother and he doesn't kill 24/7 even if he is a serial. He was born in this world so there must have been some good quality worthy of life here. You don't know what lessons he is bringing to other people such as victim's family. Some family member even visits the killer in prison. So from a higher perspective you can't tell. Obviously, you are not going to start killing people because it's not your path and if you did, you need to know that you are sacrificing a lot but if that is your path then you will do. I can tell from my own experiences.

 

Listen to Man in the Mirror by Michael Jackson.

You don't change people. When you change, that moment it clicks and changes the attitude of all the players around you.

This is how it works.

You guys are trying to change the politicians, the normies. You are focusing and trying to change the outer world when in fact, each individuals need to change then you will affect the world.

I notice so many people are writing sentences to bring vibration down and if you want to lift people up then you need to start paying attention to what you say.

I guess that my words are like a fiction...it's just something that I wrote and you don't know if it's true or not. So individual needs to get it through experience then it is yours.

 

 

?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Am in a group involved with looking at buying land and living off the grid in the uk If anyone wants to join . Theres 550 odd people in it at the moment its bascially all people fed up of living under this tyranny and wanting a change. It's on an app called Discord thought would put the message anyway 

Edited by Alex
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Stuck with a branch covidion today. I am staying silent but he offered me some hand gel earlier and he said "because the coronavirus". I batted the hand gel away and said nothing.

 

Sitting in the van and an advert about Olympics came on the radio. "Can't let that go ahead can we too risky". 

 

Don't quite know why he is actively trying to piss me off, but it's very strange since I have no time talking to him about any world affairs as he has shown himself to be blissfully unaware.

 

Really not in the mood today. He said this morning "it's definitely real" as I questioned it months ago when it was on the news. But haven't spoke to him about this since. That was 630am this morning I just walked out. My mum even said to him don't wind me up. 

 

What a cunt. 

 

Edited by Fluke
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Fluke said:

Stuck with a branch covidion today. I am staying silent but he offered me some hand gel earlier and he said "because the coronavirus". I batted the hand gel away and said nothing.

 

 

ONS saying religion is bad for health:

 

https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/birthsdeathsandmarriages/deaths/articles/coronaviruscovid19relateddeathsbyreligiousgroupenglandandwales/2marchto15may2020

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, zArk said:

@Fluke for me its beyond 'respect the morons views'.

if someone has the disrepect to insult me with ignorant ideas and conclusions they get told straight

 

 

Well I see it as he is insulting himself with silliness. The fact that I showed a while ago that I didn't buy the new religion of covid, this was some sort of threat to him I guess. But there's no helping someone like that so i am not wasting my energy. I can't really tell him to do one because he is offering work and in general is a good man. I have nearly come to physical blows in the past so I am trying to ignore it. 

 

If it was my dad or my uncle saying this stuff and buying the narrative to a tea I'd be more worried. Luckily they both can think for themselves. 

 

Sorry but I have given up having a discussion with most people as they can't seem to debate or think its an insult. I came to that conclusion way before the lockdown started. It's why I have one distant friend, the rest I have been discarded, (god I am grateful now because they were really awful low quality) and the last one I had was out of my life as soon as gaslighting starts.

 

Not willing to deal with that shit. It took my naive arse a long time to stand up for myself and not just want to be liked by the sheep. I think it's a consequence of growing older though, and youth flashing by.  A close family member has been on the chopping block for being awful, acting bad and then when I come to the conclusion that they just don't like me and confront them "oh no we do like you". And their actions speak otherwise I'm expected to put up with that. No thanks not now not ever. 

 

This is all related to Corona as I believe this is a spiritual war, and we are all getting an education of who we want in our lives going forward. 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Guest pinned this topic
  • Beaujangles locked and unlocked this topic
  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...